Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

A470B405-1B87-4E00-BF66-F9A6DCD20872 (resized).jpeg
35238F7B-F62D-4773-9EA5-B0C810DFA62F (resized).jpeg
85361DA7-901E-46A4-844F-BF61590CFF20 (resized).jpeg
hackers (resized).jpg
121030-linus-van-pelt (resized).jpg
Tobias (resized).png
(3) Pinball Heaven Ltd - Home - Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by Sercel, _2018-07-19_09-23-57 (resized).png
033858C1-E001-408C-8A70-382D619052C5 (resized).png
E1DA7484-DC75-4047-9B33-46DB13AA500B (resized).jpeg
2018-05-25 12_13_36-6db55524b55f07c09195eba6c18926d61fcdcee1 - Windows Photo Viewer (resized).png
2018-05-25 12_12_41-6db55524b55f07c09195eba6c18926d61fcdcee1 - Windows Photo Viewer (resized).png
Deadpool (resized).jpg
07C8108A-833B-440A-870D-DAD3F4E362A2.jpeg
29573009_1047331928753640_4499449784692140234_n (resized).jpg
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
maxresdefault (1) (resized).jpg

There are 495 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.
#451 5 years ago
Quoted from ejg10532626:

I can never believe Stern would shell out their rumored first 1mill$+ license fee, and not put their best coder on it.
And that folks, is Lyman, or someone proven yet completely new to Stern.
1/2 coding Beatles would be a major, costly mistake.
Metallica level code or bust for this pin!!!!!

Listen to the Joe K podcast - can't remember which one, could be H2H. Anyway he said definitely not Lyman.

Lonnie is a strong rumor but I guess we won't know for sure until game comes out.

#452 5 years ago

Lonnie goes back to the Joe K days, so it would make sense he'd get the shot. Especially since Lyman did the last Kapow game.

#453 5 years ago

Lyman is doing Elvira 3.

#454 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

At a guess I’d say Dwight?
Lyman is still working on BM66 amongst other projects, new code hire is on Maiden, Lonnie & new code hire is on GOTG, so it really seems to only leave Dwight.
Borg is doing Munsters, who is designing Beatles if it has a SLE I’d imagine Lyman will be put on that a song a sales point.

Dwight is on Munsters....

#455 5 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Dwight is on Munsters....

That man is a machine.

#456 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

That man is a machine.

Lyman is a machine. While he's cranking out Batman '66 code on the clock, he's churning out AC/DC and Walking Dead updates after hours.

#457 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

That man is a machine.

Quoted from Sinestro:

Lyman is a machine. While he's cranking out Batman '66 code on the clock, he's churning out AC/DC and Walking Dead updates after hours.

Dwight & Lyman are Sterns MVPs when it comes to code.

#458 5 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

A machine that takes 2 years to code a game after it is released. I love Lyman, just be ready for how incredibly long it takes. Batman still isn't done.

#459 5 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

A machine that takes 2 years to code a game after it is released. I love Lyman, just be ready for how incredibly long it takes. Batman still isn't done.

Good things come to those who wait.

#460 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Dwight & Lyman are Sterns MVPs when it comes to code.

And dont forget Keith Elwin, IMDN has a sweet code! Not sure if he is gonna code his future games or not?

#461 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

And dont forget Keith Elwin, IMDN has a sweet code! Not sure if he is gonna code his future games or not?

Elwin doesn’t code. He comes up with rules though.

#462 5 years ago
Quoted from ejg10532626:

I can never believe Stern would shell out their rumored first 1mill$+ license fee, and not put their best coder on it.
And that folks, is Lyman, or someone proven yet completely new to Stern.
1/2 coding Beatles would be a major, costly mistake.
Metallica level code or bust for this pin!!!!!

Not sure I agree with you. At all.

Visit the Stones forums and ask any of the Stones superfans is who bought th game what they think of the code. Once you explain to them what code is they’ll tell you they love it.

A Beatles pin doesn’t need to blow away pinside to sell. There’s a lot more Beatles fans who will buy a pin than Stones fans.

#463 5 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I suspect that Lyman took most of a year off from BM66 to code ????, back in the dark Summer of 2017 for Batman buyers. I have no inside knowledge of course, but that may be one of the reasons BM66 has been delayed. That, and the fact that BM66 is a labor of love for him and heading for destiny as one of the greatest coded games in history.

#464 5 years ago
Quoted from taz:

I suspect that Lyman took most of a year off from BM66 to code IMDN, back in the dark Summer of 2017 for Batman buyers. I have no inside knowledge of course, but that may be one of the reasons BM66 has been delayed. That, and the fact that BM66 is a labor of love for him and heading for destiny as one of the greatest coded games in history. Ah Haha!

Uh......no. Lyman didn't work on IMDN.

#465 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Not sure I agree with you. At all.

Visit the Stones forums and ask any of the Stones superfans is who bought th game what they think of the code. Once you explain to them what code is they’ll tell you they love it.

A Beatles pin doesn’t need to blow away pinside to sell. There’s a lot more Beatles fans who will buy a pin than Stones fans.

I think I agree: probably Stern knows/thinks a Beatles pinball will sell with or without what pinball players consider good code. Good news is that 'pinheads' get the coders they like on the other games, so only the Beatles&pinball-fans are really effected. If i.e. Lyman did Beatles, he wouldn't have that time for another game.

#467 5 years ago

Can’t wait to play one. Looks really fun.

#468 5 years ago

This looks incredible. I can’t wait.

#469 5 years ago

Yeahhhhhhh!!!!!!!
Dead pool is my name!!!! Boom!!!!!

#470 5 years ago

"Filler title" my butt!

#471 5 years ago

Since there’s no more speculation about this title, could we please all reply on the other thread and close this one?

Makes it a lot easier following all the activity instead of having to track four different threads.

#472 5 years ago

Yes.....

#473 5 years ago

I like how it talks to pinsiders right near the right flipper.

#474 5 years ago

Dwight is an All Star but Lyman is Hall of Fame.

Now polish up GB Dwight!

#475 5 years ago

Those prices are high. Another price hike?

#476 5 years ago
Quoted from StylesBitchly:

Those prices are high. Another price hike?

More complex question than you'd think. They're the same as 2018 prices and lower/same as the 2017 prices... MSRP.

Street prices are always diff'rent

#477 5 years ago

Can we change this to the official Deadpool thread? I figure since the OP is a moderator we can make that happen. Haha.

I’ve been looking for my second NIB game and I hope this is the one. I really like what I’m seeing so far. Like when I say the layout of Maiden, but a way better theme for me.

Can’t wait to play it.

#478 5 years ago

Oh, the buggers. The disco ball idea was something I wanted to do in Circe's Animal Alehouse.

#479 5 years ago

What’s everyone’s opinion on this shnnnkt target? Seems in a very weird spot and interested to see how it’s implemented. 85361DA7-901E-46A4-844F-BF61590CFF20 (resized).jpeg85361DA7-901E-46A4-844F-BF61590CFF20 (resized).jpeg

#480 5 years ago

It’s angled that way so that you can bank off of it up the back ramp. Can’t wait to try that.

Same with the colossus jackpot target. You can bank off of it into the scoop.

You’ll get bigger rewards for doing both of these things.

#481 5 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

It’s angled that way so that you can bank off of it up the back ramp. Can’t wait to try that.

Wow. I didn’t think about that. A bank off it up the ramp. So cool.

#482 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yea...they even call it a ricochet target. I can't wait to see if it actually works consistently. If so...pure awesome!

#483 5 years ago

The art on the playfield hints at it too with the little ninja star bouncing towards the ramp.

#484 5 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Isn’t the colossus target positioned to be hit from the inner upper loop shot?

#485 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Isn’t the colossus target positioned to be hit from the inner upper loop shot?

Yes, and after that loop if you’re lucky it will bank up towards the scoop.

There’s a drawing on the wall showing that + “super weapon collect” in the background of the Agent M / George Gomez interview.

#486 5 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

There’s a drawing on the wall showing that + “super weapon collect” in the background of the Agent M / George Gomez interview.

Awesome good to know, I’m liking this game more and more, Munsters.... Shmunsters

#487 5 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Oh nice...I missed that. Very cool. I can't imagine how to keep these bank shots consistent with targets bending and shifting over time, but I sure hope they work out. Great to see such unique features. Have there been any other games where shots are meant to be banked into, or worth more if banked into like this? I can't think of any.

#488 5 years ago

What is the difference between the Pro and premium aside from art?

#489 5 years ago

the van, other figures vs plastic art, disco ball and maybe a few diverters near the bumpers

#490 5 years ago
35238F7B-F62D-4773-9EA5-B0C810DFA62F (resized).jpeg35238F7B-F62D-4773-9EA5-B0C810DFA62F (resized).jpeg
#491 5 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

the van, other figures vs plastic art, disco ball and maybe a few diverters near the bumpers

you forgot the big one...the actuated up/down ramp.

#492 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

That target-to-ramp ricochet is listed on the instruction card - I believe it indicates that enables the playfield multiplier, going off memory. The 2x-5x inserts on the playfield would suggest either that ricochet is repeatable or there is some other PF X rule.

That sounds awesome if it's not a rare fluke occurrence...

I don't recall seeing or hearing anything else about the presumably separate shot multipliers, side the major shots seem to have a traditional X insert too. Anyone catch any details on those?

#493 5 years ago

Please close this ‘speculation’ thread and let’s keep all our conversations at one place. This seems the most logical place to me: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-pinball-ahhhhim-touching-myself-tonight/page/2#post-4535289

Pretty please!!

A470B405-1B87-4E00-BF66-F9A6DCD20872 (resized).jpegA470B405-1B87-4E00-BF66-F9A6DCD20872 (resized).jpeg
#494 5 years ago

Where’s the club thread?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods
Sound/Speakers
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 49.99
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts
Shooter rods
$ 98.00
Lighting - Interactive
ArcadeMade
Interactive
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus
Sound/Speakers
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley
Decorations
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball
Decals
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
6,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Papillion, NE
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor
Toys/Add-ons
$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball
Led
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 50.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 495 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-pinball-speculation/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.