Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

A470B405-1B87-4E00-BF66-F9A6DCD20872 (resized).jpeg
35238F7B-F62D-4773-9EA5-B0C810DFA62F (resized).jpeg
85361DA7-901E-46A4-844F-BF61590CFF20 (resized).jpeg
hackers (resized).jpg
121030-linus-van-pelt (resized).jpg
Tobias (resized).png
(3) Pinball Heaven Ltd - Home - Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by Sercel, _2018-07-19_09-23-57 (resized).png
033858C1-E001-408C-8A70-382D619052C5 (resized).png
E1DA7484-DC75-4047-9B33-46DB13AA500B (resized).jpeg
2018-05-25 12_13_36-6db55524b55f07c09195eba6c18926d61fcdcee1 - Windows Photo Viewer (resized).png
2018-05-25 12_12_41-6db55524b55f07c09195eba6c18926d61fcdcee1 - Windows Photo Viewer (resized).png
Deadpool (resized).jpg
07C8108A-833B-440A-870D-DAD3F4E362A2.jpeg
29573009_1047331928753640_4499449784692140234_n (resized).jpg
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
maxresdefault (1) (resized).jpg

There are 495 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 10.
#1 6 years ago

So, we’ve been hearing since this time last year that Stern has the license for Deadpool and will release Deadpool in 2018 after the second movie hits theaters this summer.

Do we have any other news or rumors on this future title? Who is the artist working on it? Designer? Will it be another re-hashed or original Stern layout? Who will be doing the code? Is it based on the movies or comics? Will Ryan Reynolds do callouts? Will we get the “maximum effort” callout when we double danger the tilt?

Do we know or have we heard any solid rumors?

#2 6 years ago

Not happening ..asked during my visit ... sorry to dissapoint !

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

Lol, they normally tell you what games they are making ahead of time.

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

You said Iron Maiden wasn't happening...... and I think you will find that it's next

#5 6 years ago

Unfortunately I don’t think it’s going to happen

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

Unfortunately I don’t think it’s going to happen

Did Stern not have the license after all? I thought that was basically confirmed they had secured it.

#7 6 years ago

Stern will tell you everytime you ask if a game is coming that it's not, so don't bother ever asking.
I guess we'll all see what new game is released at TPF in March.

Quoted from Wakky:

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Stern will tell you everytime you ask if a game is coming that it's not, so don't bother ever asking.
I guess we'll all see what new game is released at TPF in March.

Is it official they will announce a game at TPF? Gosh, I need to keep up with the news better.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Is it official they will announce a game at TPF? Gosh, I need to keep up with the news better.

About as officially as they always have a new game at expo

I heard next game will be in April which would mean no new game at tpf. That was from a distro but things certainly can change quickly.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

I heard next game will be in April which would mean no new game at tpf. That was from a distro but things certainly can change quickly.

If it is shipping in April then TPF would be a perfect time to reveal the new title’s theme. I think Deadpool, if it is coming, will be a late summer / fall release.

Hopefully, the second movie is as good as the first one and keeps excitement for the title (regardless of whether it is movie or comic based) high.

#11 6 years ago

It's based on comic book. Rumor is Iron Maiden next and then Deadpool.

#12 6 years ago

They didn't release a new game at CES, so the next big show they are at, TPF? I would bet they release a new game.

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

You said Iron Maiden wasn't happening...... and I think you will find that it's next

Nope
Its only the false hype on here thats making people speculate

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

Nope
Its only the false hype on here thats making people speculate

Iron Maiden will be the next game, but since you know so much and say its not, why dont you tell us what the next game is going to be?

#15 6 years ago

I don’t love speculative stuff but at the same time pinside/podcasters end up getting it right often. so to summarize 2018 and seek confirmation here:

-Apr. Iron Maiden
-Jul. Deadpool
-Nov. Pulp Fiction or Beatles

That about right?

With a AC/DC Luci mixed in now-ish to keep the factor humming.

I’m auto-buy for maiden and dp at my main location and would love to have them at home as well. Could be an expensive year- and painful year of updating code thru sub 1.0 updates

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

I don’t love speculative stuff but at the same time pinside/podcasters end up getting it right often. so to summarize 2018 and seek confirmation here:
-Apr. Iron Maiden
-Jul. Deadpool
-Nov. Pulp Fiction or Beatles
That about right?
With a AC/DC Luci mixed in now-ish to keep the factor humming.
I’m auto-buy for maiden and dp at my main location and would love to have them at home as well. Could be an expensive year- and painful year of updating code thru sub 1.0 updates

Supposed to be Elvira in the fall also. So it's going to be a busy year.

#17 6 years ago

New game announced in February, makes playable debut at TPF.

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

New game announced in February, makes playable debut at TPF.

That makes sense to announce before Texas.

Show at Texas.

Produce in April.

Texas has 3 other new games - Alice Cooper, MBR, and Queen by HP.

Stern may have sold out of Iron Maiden LE's before the others even get to show their new games.

#19 6 years ago

That would be a great TPF, battle of the bands pinball!

#20 6 years ago

If Keith is working on it, I hope he can fill the designing shoes of Trudeau and put out something that is more original and not just a copied fan layout with recycled ruleset. Good or bad, you could always count on JT's games being unique and that was refreshing.

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

If Keith is working on it, I hope he can fill the designing shoes of Trudeau and put out something that is more original and not just a copied fan layout with recycled ruleset. Good or bad, you could always count on JT's games being unique and that was refreshing.

Gosh, I agree. My big fear for Deadpool is it comes out with a layout I already have in my collection (the good news is that would let me wait for the code to mature).

I'm hoping Stern is learning something from TNA and comes out with something totally new for Deadpool.

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Gosh, I agree. My big fear for Deadpool is it comes out with a layout I already have in my collection (the good news is that would let me wait for the code to mature).
I'm hoping Stern is learning something from TNA and comes out with something totally new for Deadpool.

Keith is on Deadpool and Borg was tapped to finish Iron Maiden.

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Keith is on Deadpool and Borg was tapped to finish Iron Maiden

Good. Any idea who is doing the artwork?

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Borgs working on finishes to Elvira and Keith is working on a new title but wont tell you what it is just yet

#25 6 years ago

i cant see stern releasing this ,imagine the amount of f words in it lol

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

Borgs working on finishes to Elvira and Keith is working on a new title but wont tell you what it is just yet

Either your info is right and everyone else is wrong or your info is completely wrong. Why would Borg be working on Nordman's game?

#27 6 years ago

Deadpool has to be done very carefully and very well for it to be a good game. Almost all of the game will hinge on the humor and comic references.

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from peaceboy666:

i cant see stern releasing this ,imagine the amount of f words in it lol

They'd have an adjustment to disable profanity, I'd imagine. Simple enough.

#29 6 years ago

I think deadpool will be based off the comics and Keith will be the designer and use the Archer layout.

#30 6 years ago

Everyone just needs to go ahead and get prepared for crappy voice actors. It seems to be a Marvel tradition at this point.

#31 6 years ago

They'll probably use the same voice guy that made the Deadpool callouts on XMEN.

Quoted from jgentry:

Everyone just needs to go ahead and get prepared for crappy voice actors. It seems to be a Marvel tradition at this point.

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

I think most pinsider's could do a better job at voice acting then the people stern hires.

#33 6 years ago

2025 Can't come soon enough Sighhhhh I want my JAWS...

JAWPOOL (resized).jpgJAWPOOL (resized).jpg

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

They'll probably use the same voice guy that made the Deadpool callouts on XMEN.

He wasn't bad. Don't know if it felt that way because of how bad some of the others were or if he was really OK of not though.

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

I think most pinsider's could do a better job at voice acting then the people stern hires.

We're having goat for dinner........

#36 6 years ago

Would be a great theme IF they don't neuter it like they did to Game of Thrones.

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Thought it was 95% certain that Keith Elwin's first game is Iron Maiden and that is the next game - Feb/March?

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Deadpool has to be done very carefully and very well for it to be a good game. Almost all of the game will hinge on the humor and comic references.

It has to be done right but I don't think it's super hard to do it. You just need a bunch of violence and snark and its done.
Well I guess if the Deadpool voice is way off that's gonna start a stir.

#39 6 years ago

Before JT was arrested, he mentioned that his next title was with Zombie Yeti.

Zombie Yeti is pretty much confirmed for Iron Maiden, so it makes sense that Iron Maiden was originally JT's.

#40 6 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

Before JT was arrested, he mentioned that his next title was with Zombie Yeti.
Zombie Yeti is pretty much confirmed for Iron Maiden, so it makes sense that Iron Maiden was originally JT's.

But Beatles is also supposed to be Zombie Yeti and JT is a massive Beatles fan......

#41 6 years ago

Let's not get into what JT is a big fan of

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

With some of the Deeproot info from yesterday maybe you are right about Borg finishing Elvira.

2 weeks later
#43 6 years ago

Anybody got the picture that is floating around? So says K......

Seems like this game is 100% happening.

#44 6 years ago

Please pm me pic or link txs

#45 6 years ago

Same. If you have link please pm me

#46 6 years ago

New Teaser Trailer

27658060_1258461770964609_6382244065873163733_n (resized).jpg27658060_1258461770964609_6382244065873163733_n (resized).jpg

#47 6 years ago
Quoted from Budfan:

Same. If you have link please pm me

Ditto

#48 6 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

New Teaser Trailer
» YouTube video

So damn excited for movie and pin. If someone actually is sharing a pic, I want to see!?

#49 6 years ago

Deadpool and the SR original theme are the two games from any of the manufactures that have me counting my liquid cash assets the most.

#50 6 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

New Teaser Trailer

Thanks for posting that. I had not seen it.

Quoted from John_I:

Deadpool and the SR original theme are the two games from any of the manufactures that have me counting my liquid cash assets the most.

Hands down. I've been avoiding new Sterns...but Deadpool is likely too tempting a theme for me to miss on...I just hope it has a somewhat unique layout.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 98.00
Lighting - Interactive
ArcadeMade
Interactive
€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods
Sound/Speakers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop
Backbox
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Scottsdale, AZ
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 39.00
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball
Led
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus
Sound/Speakers
$ 50.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 495 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-pinball-speculation and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.