Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by trk12fire
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 14 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190221_172447 (resized).jpg
20190221_172425 (resized).jpg
20190221_172425 (resized).jpg
Pro-Prem Specs -Border.jpg
Specs - NO Border.jpg
Pro-Prem Inst -Border.jpg
LE Inst -Border.jpg
LE Specs -Border.jpg
Inst - NO Border.jpg
LE Inst Card (resized).jpg
LE Game Designer Card  (resized).jpg
Designer- No Border (resized).jpg
Inst Card- No Border (resized).jpg
DP Card  (resized).jpg

#1 1 year ago

Hi all

Any decent custom cards around ?

#2 1 year ago

Thought I might make some............thoughts so far.....

DP Card (resized).jpg
#3 1 year ago

"Shott the "Snikt..."

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

"Shott the "Snikt..."

You can go ahead and shott yer big mouth mister “I can read good”

#5 1 year ago

Goddamnit I meant to say “shotts fired”

#6 1 year ago

I almost didn;t say anything because
1. I might be the worst sober speller on this site
2. I don;t know a lot aboot Deadpool and didn't know if this was 'a thing' from it. Which is why I also didn't mention "LiL" deadpool looks like a weird spelling

#7 1 year ago

You guys ever heard of a draft ?
Appreciate the spellcheck

#8 1 year ago

LOL. Kidding aside I think it looks cool and I appreciate your usage of a slab serif font to make the instructions actually legible, unlike most custom cards. Only thing I’m not a fan of is the red border. I just picked this game up and I’m loving it, I’d absolutely slap this guy on there... nice job

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

LOL. Kidding aside I think it looks cool and I appreciate your usage of a slab serif font to make the instructions actually legible, unlike most custom cards. Only thing I’m not a fan of is the red border. I just picked this game up and I’m loving it, I’d absolutely slap this guy on there... nice job

Then Sir, I will make a borderless version just for you, give me a few days to finish em off. And your font guess is wrrrroooong duuuuuude

#10 1 year ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

I’m not a fan of is the red border. I just picked this game up and I’m loving it, I’d absolutely slap this guy on there... nice job

Designer- No Border (resized).jpgInst Card- No Border (resized).jpg

Especially for you gorillabiscuits......

#11 1 year ago

For LE owners.........

LE Game Designer Card (resized).jpgLE Inst Card (resized).jpg
#12 1 year ago

Do you have any images that blend more with the comic theme? These seem to be more from the DP movies. They do look great though.

And when uploading the images you might want to select “Original size (no rescaling)” to allow best quality for anyone wanting to print these.

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Do you have any images that blend more with the comic theme? These seem to be more from the DP movies. They do look great though.
And when uploading the images you might want to select “Original size (no rescaling)” to allow best quality for anyone wanting to print these.

Yeah I tried some comic backgrounds and they were just too "busy" for instruction cards.

Thanks re upload info, I will make sure that I do that when I do final upload as these are still not finalized, but close.

#14 1 year ago

Done.
Pro and Pemium Version with and without borders.
LE version with borders.

Ya like em - use em.
Ya dont like em - dont.

It that simple

Inst - NO Border.jpgLE Inst -Border.jpgLE Specs -Border.jpgPro-Prem Inst -Border.jpgPro-Prem Specs -Border.jpgSpecs - NO Border.jpg
#15 1 year ago

thanks for posting!

#16 1 year ago
20190221_172425 (resized).jpg20190221_172447 (resized).jpg20190221_172425 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#17 1 year ago

LoOks Great !

1 week later
2 months later
#19 1 year ago

Love your work! Thanks for sharing

1 week later
#20 1 year ago

When I printed the cards, they came out a little small. Is there a suggested size adjustment to use?

#21 1 year ago

I used 5.3.
Thank you for creating these!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside