0C559938-22F2-49DD-9637-E08919F627FA (resized).jpeg
A80DB087-A3B3-4829-BA03-E495EB285CE0 (resized).jpeg
C8F9D11B-1904-45C3-96A3-736B6E21D628 (resized).jpeg
2118D8C9-8225-4536-BF13-0A417AD1A48A (resized).jpeg
2DD1C84C-730A-4C34-83AE-304EA4E5E7DB (resized).jpeg
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
6DB75DBE-7CE6-4309-B9B6-45DF7C5FBB36 (resized).jpeg
E808DD4A-B13E-4FB2-B290-BBD51EE69138 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j85m.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#67 5 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Meh. Disappointed.
The voice acting will suck (IE no Ryan R... as why would they pay for him)
Another "hulk smash" feminine voice in a game for sure.
Oh; and don't even get me started on yet another title with a lockdown bar button.
Churn out another title Stern... its' obviously working well for you.

Nolan North has been voicing Deadpool as well as multiple other Marvel characters for quite a while in animated shows and video games, he has even done a pin previous providing the voice over for ZEN pinballs Deadpool pinball.

I’m pretty confident he will nail the callouts for the game, the ZEN studio callouts and taunts are delivered by him to perfection.

I’ll admit I did like it when the lock button was a unique feature to a game but it seems Stern have made it fairly standard now, which when you think about it ain’t really a bad thing it’s another feature and interaction with the game.

#70 5 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

So I guess we’ll look to HOOKED for popbumper caps on this one...

As soon as I saw the pop caps on this game I was thinking instantly of HOOKED doing some awesome pop caps like his TRON and TWD ones.

#72 5 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Yeah and Zitt did some amazing ones for ST back when he used to like pinball. Lol.

I have Zitts pop caps for my STLE they are one of my favourite mods, tried getting him to make more cap mods for other games but to no avail

#74 5 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Oooooh Im positive..... positive Im passing on DP and waiting for Munsters.

Not liking what you see Hoby? I am actually the opposite thought I’d pass on Deadpool now after seeing it and the shots really digging it!

#76 5 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

One thing that concerns me is the layout. The orbit ramp shot specifically...... just like IMDN but worst. That better be one strong left flipper.

I thought you might say that, as it’s the one thing that concerns me, on Avengers the BW ramp is a disaster until you dial it in then it’s a satafiying shot, luckily it’s mainly plastics and rubber pads that cause the problem so easily fixable with some time and trial and error.

But this one looks to rely purely on how it’s assembled, if the orbit and ramp don’t line up correct then a nice shot into the orbit could hit the ramp sides and clunk the shot, on the other hand if this works as designed it will be one hell of s shot!

#81 5 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

The premium side Cabinet is so inviting with that blue tone.

I cannot decide between Prem and LE cabinet art both are awesome!

Prem - Megladon
LE - T Rex

How is a guy supposed to choose between a giant shark and a dinosaur!? It’s an impossible decision.

#87 5 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Damn![quoted image]

Oh hell yeah this game just got even better!!

Now my only question left, is this game going to be R rated or at least have the option?

BCCB44ED-61C1-4B0F-B612-F9A20ADAB975.gifBCCB44ED-61C1-4B0F-B612-F9A20ADAB975.gif
#98 5 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Deadpool, the Munsters..as much chance given to me to save money. Thanks

I’m the exact opposite, I thought Deadpool, Munsters, Beatles would give me plenty of time to save up for the next game that might interest me.

But Deadpool took me by surprise I’m more excited for this release than any pin release in a long time.

#100 5 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Except Ryan Reynolds was the driving force behind the movies (Actually a producer, not bullshit executive producer) ,,,, so "probably " would have been "cheap."
I wonder if he was even approached?

Somehow I don’t think cost has a whole lot to do with it when it comes to Ryan Reynolds and Deadpool, he put a tonne of his own money into getting the first film made even went so far to “accidentally” leak the test footage he likely paid for.

And he repeated that again with Deadpool 2 the marketting and promotion he did for Deadpool 2 was done out of love for the character, think the guys obsessed with the character which has been awesome for us.

This release from Stern was comic book based so going with his regular non movie voice actor made sense and hopefully it’s more awesome for us because of it.

#137 5 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

DP ball save image and sounds are winning! [quoted image][quoted image]
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmTTAQpgHkU/?hl=en

Haha that’s awesome, so far I’m loving the 16bit graphics but I’m most excited to see hi-res Deadpool break the 4th wall.

#141 5 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

I know Cable is an old dude, but man I wish he was given a little less of a Frankenstein depiction on the left side of the apron.
Such a great character in the comics and movie. [quoted image][quoted image]

I really like the Cable/Kano from Mortal Kombat mash up Zombie Yeti has done with Cable in the game he looks badass!

#143 5 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I haven't followed the comics in years, but I found a few google images of Cable with the "Terminator face" so maybe that's his look in the comics these days?

Terminator, that’s a good call, I watched MK Legacy recently which is probably why I thought of Kano instantly, but it’s definitly s Terminator tip off either way I like the robotic face/eye ZY yet with on the art it looks great!

#152 5 years ago

Nolan North has done voiceover work as Rocket Racoon, so that might be why some people think Deadpool sounds like Rocket.

Who did the Rocket voice overs for Sterns GOTG?

#170 5 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

I’m wondering why the LE games haven’t sold out

I don’t think this is specific to Deadpool, I just don’t think LEs are selling like they used to, it’s a big jump from Premium to LE and often the Premium is the better bang for buck, I say that and I’m on an LE.

Iron Maiden LEs sold out fast from Stern but there are still NIBs LEs on the market and you can still get NIB GOTGLE’s and SWLE’s in ample supply from distributors, there’s 2 SWLE’s here in the U.K that have been on the market for months.

#172 5 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

plus there are several games shipping right now... deadpool, TNA, alice cooper, pirates, iron maiden, houdini, P3, monster bash (soon).. peoples wallets and square footage can only take so much. maybe getting saturated.

Yeah having more choice than ever doesn’t help. Fortunately for me Stern keep knocking it out the park with themes my kids love, my kids and even my misses are looking forward to Deadpool and my misses rarely gets excited about a pin.

Usually she just rolls her eyes when I say ............. is the next game coming out, this time I got a “Deadpool!? You getting one right?”

#192 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Are the pros finally shipping with a higher DPI, higher colour saturation gloss decal? Or is it still the grainy, dull low DPI ones? Difficult to tell with the photo.

GOTG pro artwork/decals are stunning and great quality.

#194 5 years ago
Quoted from LoveNeverDiesGuy:

Will there by an official STERN topper for DP? There seems like so much is going on already with the playfield and back box. I know there will be an LP and cassette tape, but just wondering if there will be a topper or other MODS that were announced by STERN?

I would imagine there will be all the usual Stern accessories for Deadpool - topper, inner art blade, lasercut rails, shooter knob etc

#212 5 years ago

New code looks and sounds good and really nice touch from Tanio adding a mature content setting.

Allows owners to make their own hard R rated version of the game and simply turn it off when the kids are around.

Anyone with easy access to Pinball Browser able to checkout what content is in the mature content??

#217 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I thought there was to be no adult setting or call outs? Was this just a rumor that turned out not to be true?

Gomez told me personally there will be no adult mode (I still have the email) and that Deadpool is family friendly, also said I could share the info so I did, maybe he and Stern had a change of heart after seeing the demand from the community?

#222 5 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Same, I have it direct from GG that Marvel didn’t want adult content. I sure hope that changed as well!

Yeah I hope this adult content option means they will be putting in a few risky sentences and insults for us while playing.

But even if it’s a PG13 adult mode, it’s still handy as all those callouts can be replaced with R rated callouts and then simply switched off in the options nice and easy when the family pop round.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 25.95
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bay Area, CA
6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j85m.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-pinball-ahhhhim-touching-myself-tonight?tu=j85m and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.