0C559938-22F2-49DD-9637-E08919F627FA (resized).jpeg
A80DB087-A3B3-4829-BA03-E495EB285CE0 (resized).jpeg
C8F9D11B-1904-45C3-96A3-736B6E21D628 (resized).jpeg
2118D8C9-8225-4536-BF13-0A417AD1A48A (resized).jpeg
2DD1C84C-730A-4C34-83AE-304EA4E5E7DB (resized).jpeg
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
6DB75DBE-7CE6-4309-B9B6-45DF7C5FBB36 (resized).jpeg
E808DD4A-B13E-4FB2-B290-BBD51EE69138 (resized).jpeg
There are 222 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.
#151 5 years ago

Had the twitch stream live while driving. Wasn't able to watch the game play, but only listening because I didn't want to explain why I killed someone due to watching a Deadflip premier.
I swear I pulled over thinking at first they were playing GOTG because of the Raccoon sounding Deadpool. It's not a deal breaker for me on getting this pin, but it doesn't have that cynical and careless Deadpool feel in the voice. Going to play before I pay for this pin. Looking forward to seeing this show up on route and advancement of code for sure. Got to see more of the twitch stream later and I think the ramps are smooth and fast, but ball times are WAY long.
maxresdefault (resized).jpgmaxresdefault (resized).jpg

#152 5 years ago

Nolan North has done voiceover work as Rocket Racoon, so that might be why some people think Deadpool sounds like Rocket.

Who did the Rocket voice overs for Sterns GOTG?

#153 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Nolan North has done voiceover work as Rocket Racoon, so that might be why some people think Deadpool sounds like Rocket.

I don't think that's it.

#154 5 years ago

I’m sure this has been brought up but Nolan North did the recent video game voice of Deadpool as well as almost every animated deadpool film. So besides the recent movies he’s the most reasonable person to to do the voice. Now I would prefer Ryan Reynolds voice as well but my main concern is the more pg-13 voice work. Because even in the video game there was more hardcore R rated content. I also don’t care for the music much. Would like it to be more like the movie as well. But I’m hoping Cleland can work some magic!

#155 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

My best guess is Waison Cheng.

#156 5 years ago

My favorite thing about the game was that loop into ramp shot. The rest was just sorta boring looking. The art, while incredible, is just so darn busy. And I already gave my two cents on what I thought about the pixel art/animation. For me this is a pass.

#157 5 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

this was posted in another thread

So they removed Magik and replaced her with Mystique? Mystique is better known due to the movies so it makes sense but I wonder if Magik will pop up somewhere in the display.

#158 5 years ago
Quoted from PavBall:

So they removed Magik and replaced her with Mystique? Mystique is better known due to the movies so it makes sense but I wonder if Magik will pop up somewhere in the display.

I’m hoping for this ass well. 2DD1C84C-730A-4C34-83AE-304EA4E5E7DB (resized).jpeg2DD1C84C-730A-4C34-83AE-304EA4E5E7DB (resized).jpeg

#159 5 years ago

Placed my deposit for an LE and can’t wait to set this up by my GOTG LE. Now I will definitely have to get an X-Men LE (Magneto) and that will be a killer lineup for me. Funny how two of the most hated current machines I really enjoy. This will be my first Gomez machine and if it’s even half as good as BM66, I will be in hog heaven.

If anyone is interested in selling me their Deadpool cassette, please message me.

Really wondering what the topper might be.

#160 5 years ago

Code is .85 at the moment.

The inner left loop, to left of scoop, is a tiny horseshoe that loops to left and returns sideway towards the pops. Easy to hit, but is so quick it’s hard to tell if you’ve hit it or not.

#161 5 years ago
Quoted from Orko:

Placed my deposit for an LE and can’t wait to set this up by my GOTG LE. Now I will definitely have to get an X-Men LE (Magneto) and that will be a killer lineup for me. Funny how two of the most hated current machines I really enjoy. This will be my first Gomez machine and if it’s even half as good as BM66, I will be in hog heaven.
If anyone is interested in selling me their Deadpool cassette, please message me.
Really wondering what the topper might be.

Congrats. Ordered an LE myself, what topper are you speaking of I didn't see a mention of that but I like surprises.

#162 5 years ago
Quoted from Orko:

Now I will definitely have to get an X-Men LE (Magneto) and that will be a killer lineup for me. Funny how two of the most hated current machines I really enjoy.

For the record, X-Men is not a hated machine. It has plenty of die hard fans, me included.

Quoted from cooked71:

Code is .85 at the moment.

Good to know! Was that the code they were running on the stream yesterday? The game needs more call outs, hopefully those are coming.

When are the games shipping and what is on the line currently?

#163 5 years ago

Right now the pro’s are on the line and should be shipping at anytime or could be shipping now
The LE’s around the beginning or middle of September and the Premium’s end of September beginning of October,I myself is down for an LE
I’m a big fan of the Marvel movies/Comics but really not on the pins,I had GOTG and really did not care for it that much even though it was one of the nicest looking pins around,So I at least would like one of the Marvel titles in my collection and as for Batman 66. I played it when it first came out and it was not that good,fast forward today after many code updates it’s now one of my favorite pins in my collection!

#164 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

...Super long Gomez ball times...

also got this early feeling that this pinball will quickly become to easy for good players
i see no risky shoot, and in the same time, no missed shoots makes you to be in real danger

but being said, i dont see this as negative... having a DEADPOOL near my TWD will do it for sure

#165 5 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

also got this early feeling that this pinball will quickly become to easy for good players
i see no risky shoot, and in the same time, no missed shoots makes you to be in real danger
but being said, i dont see this as negative... having a DEADPOOL near my TWD will do it for sure

It all depends on how it is set up. LOTRs can play fast with no ball save and open outlanes.

#166 5 years ago

Great marketing!
https://variety.com/2018/gaming/news/deadpool-pinball-machine-1202898108/

I’m wondering why the LE games haven’t sold out? I watched the twitch video and it seemed awesome, but why was Sharpe and Keith playing the game together on separate flippers? Does this mean it might be too easy for experienced players and more geared to novices wanting Multiball?

#167 5 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Great marketing!
https://variety.com/2018/gaming/news/deadpool-pinball-machine-1202898108/
I’m wondering why the LE games haven’t sold out? I watched the the twitch video and it seemed awesome, but why was Sharpe and Keith playing the game together on separate flippers? Does this mean it might be too easy for experienced players and more geared to novices wanting Multiball?

That’s what I took out of it. Might be a family friendly Iron Maiden in that sense. Fairly long ball times. Light-hearted animations and callouts.

I can’t get past the callouts yet to order one.

#168 5 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

I watched the twitch video and it seemed awesome, but why was Sharpe and Keith playing the game together on separate flippers? Does this mean it might be too easy for experienced players and more geared to novices wanting Multiball?

As I was watching Jack Danger blow up his first ball, I was thinking that if Keith played alone, we would just be watching him play for two hours.

#169 5 years ago

The game, in default settings is going to be very easy for skilled players, period.

Good thing:
-tilt bobs can be tightened in five seconds
-outlanes can be adjusted in 10 min
-rubbers can be removed in 5 mins
-software settings can be hardened in 1-10 mins depending how specific you want to get
-and if you want to get extreme you can put small flippers on

Let’s not bash a game that novices and beginners will actually be see thru and experience some; instead of them walking away wondering why we enjoy pinball so much.

I’m pumped about how easy it is going to be for my loc. Casuals don’t want nor need IM/TWD like abuse all the time.

#170 5 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

I’m wondering why the LE games haven’t sold out

I don’t think this is specific to Deadpool, I just don’t think LEs are selling like they used to, it’s a big jump from Premium to LE and often the Premium is the better bang for buck, I say that and I’m on an LE.

Iron Maiden LEs sold out fast from Stern but there are still NIBs LEs on the market and you can still get NIB GOTGLE’s and SWLE’s in ample supply from distributors, there’s 2 SWLE’s here in the U.K that have been on the market for months.

#171 5 years ago

plus there are several games shipping right now... deadpool, TNA, alice cooper, pirates, iron maiden, houdini, P3, monster bash (soon).. peoples wallets and square footage can only take so much. maybe getting saturated.

#172 5 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

plus there are several games shipping right now... deadpool, TNA, alice cooper, pirates, iron maiden, houdini, P3, monster bash (soon).. peoples wallets and square footage can only take so much. maybe getting saturated.

Yeah having more choice than ever doesn’t help. Fortunately for me Stern keep knocking it out the park with themes my kids love, my kids and even my misses are looking forward to Deadpool and my misses rarely gets excited about a pin.

Usually she just rolls her eyes when I say ............. is the next game coming out, this time I got a “Deadpool!? You getting one right?”

#173 5 years ago

Yep, agreed with J85M above, my kids and even my wife are really looking forward to Deadpool.
I also agree that Stern has been knocking it out if the park with many of their recent themes.
Just placed an order for a DP LE and our clan is so psyched.

#174 5 years ago

The thread title should be changed to be more family friendly. No adult innuendos allowed.

#175 5 years ago
Quoted from chooch:

The thread title should be changed to be more family friendly. No adult innuendos allowed.

Eye Sea Watt Ewe did their!

#176 5 years ago

Double BOOM! Received both of these beautiful Pro’s today. Love the layout, it’s a fresh new design that to me is reminiscent of a mid 80’s game. Reminds me of Sorcerer. Although we closed at 5pm, I stayed until 6pm breakin’ them in

Ours were shipped with .81 code

Here are a few pics and a pic of some of the prizes we’re giving away at our Deadpool Open House party this Saturday.

0C559938-22F2-49DD-9637-E08919F627FA (resized).jpeg0C559938-22F2-49DD-9637-E08919F627FA (resized).jpeg2118D8C9-8225-4536-BF13-0A417AD1A48A (resized).jpeg2118D8C9-8225-4536-BF13-0A417AD1A48A (resized).jpeg9FE3792C-C1C5-436A-8F17-C88AE0A2A8BA (resized).jpeg9FE3792C-C1C5-436A-8F17-C88AE0A2A8BA (resized).jpegA80DB087-A3B3-4829-BA03-E495EB285CE0 (resized).jpegA80DB087-A3B3-4829-BA03-E495EB285CE0 (resized).jpegC8F9D11B-1904-45C3-96A3-736B6E21D628 (resized).jpegC8F9D11B-1904-45C3-96A3-736B6E21D628 (resized).jpeg

#177 5 years ago

Lucky early players- any balls getting stuck behind the lil DP drop targets?

#178 5 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

When i played it that did happen but the drops quickly lower to release it.

#179 5 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

A single ball is supposed to get stuck/hold back there.
It holds a ball there "I'll hold it for ya". Knock the drop targets again and it starts Lil' Deadpool Multi-Ball.

#180 5 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

A single ball is supposed to get stuck/hold back there.
It holds a ball there "I'll hold it for ya". Knock the drop targets again and it starts Lil' Deadpool Multi-Ball.

I think what he meant hassellcastle is sometimes the ball rolls over behind the far right drop target when it's not ready for multiball.

#181 5 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

I think what he meant hassellcastle is sometimes the ball rolls over behind the far right drop target when it's not ready for multiball.

You cheat Dr. Jones! I played one on location the other day, and I want to say that when the ball goes behind the targets when they're not all down, they drop, release the ball and reset. I never had a stuck ball that wasn't intentionally locked behind them during the 90 minutes of play time. And yes, I had a blast playing it.

#182 5 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

And yes, I had a blast playing it.

happy to read that when caming from you

#183 5 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

What's the difference between a "reject" and a "miss"? How do you define a clean shot? One that should have been good? Like you, I looped the ST warp ramp from 1 to 9.1 once....ONCE. It doesn't mean that it rejected my 11th shot. It means I missed finally. I know where you're trying to go with this, but I don't think a shot is "clunky" if a clean shot rejects 4% of the time.

If you don't know the difference between having not made a clean shot or being rejected because of something that's just bad design or a faulty one way gate or things like that...you probably really haven't played enough pinball, or at least modern DMD or later pinball, and you certainly haven't ever fixed things like that on a game. I never EVER felt the Delta ramp on my STTNGs that I owned were 'clunky' but most people disagree with that? The difference is that I had the two STTNG that I owned tuned like a motherf...I literally spent hours tearing those games down, assembling, tearing it back down, moving the flipper alignments, etc until it WORKED, because it was a janky design that was prone to failure. But once dialed in? Doing those loops and orbits, getting 9.9 in one solid run is frickin' sweet. So who's right? Am I "cheating" by not wanting to play shoddily designed or maintained games? Nah. Are you entitiled to your opinion? Sure. Do I have to agree with it? 100% nope.

That cut-through shot on DP is going to be the same way, I practically guarantee that the metal lane guide will move at some point, it'll need to be re-positioned to make the shot reliable again. I'm not saying that will make it a BAD game, or even a BAD design, but it's a fact of pinball that THINGS BREAK, and I don't want to play a game on location that is prone to critical shots failing for any reason other than my own lack of skill. That's why I couldn't ever get into Avengers. The widow ramp shot was just a tiny bit too tight to be reasonable to shoot AND you were required to shoot it so many times to start Widow's vs. mode that it made the game unfun....well.....along with a lot of other things, but I could live with most of those. I can't live with a ramp across the middle of the playfield taunting me and sending back 70% of shots.

I wish I could go play it at local event today, but I'm at work. It'll have to wait, and I'll certainly report back once I get my hands on an actual game!

#184 5 years ago

DeadPool in SF and it’s awesome! Maximum Effort! Too busy to give a review.
Katana lock is tough and I wish I could steal other locks from other players due to its difficulty.
BDB0EF06-CBF8-4F45-9125-B09A84FB9914 (resized).jpegBDB0EF06-CBF8-4F45-9125-B09A84FB9914 (resized).jpeg16C1D4B3-76F4-4212-8919-6D786ED995E5 (resized).jpeg16C1D4B3-76F4-4212-8919-6D786ED995E5 (resized).jpeg

#185 5 years ago

Fantastic game! Amazing value for a Pro, sitting next to previous premiums and LE’s you can’t justify them being worth $1,000’s more. I can’t wait to see a Premium in action because this seems to be an amazing value and hard to pass up.

54D12181-25AF-4963-BAC8-77621DBB7A54 (resized).jpeg54D12181-25AF-4963-BAC8-77621DBB7A54 (resized).jpeg
#186 5 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Amazing value for a Pro, sitting next to previous premiums and LE’s you can’t justify them being worth $1,000’s more. I can’t wait to see a Premium in action because this seems to be an amazing value and hard to pass up.

I think the pro artwork is the best of the three on this title, at least that is how the photos make it appear.

#187 5 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

DeadPool in SF and it’s awesome! Maximum Effort! Too busy to give a review.
Katana lock is tough and I wish I could steal other locks from other players due to its difficulty.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I played there over a couple of beers a few years ago when traveling to SF. Great location.

#188 5 years ago

Recently played the pro.... One of the nicest looking playfields I've seen. Gorgeous game and played very well. Hated the voice drops though and could do without the little Deadpool.

Overall impressed

#189 5 years ago

I played 6 games on a pro today. Very fun game. Unique shots. Cool audio. The katana is super cool. Great art package. Not a fan of the very pixelated lcd graphics. Looks pretty bad IMHO. I know what they were going for but it’s just not my cup of tea.
Overall an A from me.

#190 5 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

you probably really haven't played enough pinball, or at least modern DMD or later pinball, and you certainly haven't ever fixed things like that on a game

Right on both counts! Most of my pinball playing was done in the late 80's to mid 90's. Until I bought my machines I hadn't played a game made in the 2000's. And I've never fixed anything. Adjusting flippers and tweaking the Warp Ramp exit on ST are about the extent of my maintenance so far.

I'll have to see how it plays once I can finally get on one. From the video I've seen, it looks pretty good. We'll both have to wait and see!

#191 5 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

Double BOOM! Received both of these beautiful Pro’s today. Love the layout, it’s a fresh new design that to me is reminiscent of a mid 80’s game. Reminds me of Sorcerer. Although we closed at 5pm, I stayed until 6pm breakin’ them in
Ours were shipped with .81 code
Here are a few pics and a pic of some of the prizes we’re giving away at our Deadpool Open House party this Saturday.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Are the pros finally shipping with a higher DPI, higher colour saturation gloss decal? Or is it still the grainy, dull low DPI ones? Difficult to tell with the photo.

#192 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Are the pros finally shipping with a higher DPI, higher colour saturation gloss decal? Or is it still the grainy, dull low DPI ones? Difficult to tell with the photo.

GOTG pro artwork/decals are stunning and great quality.

#193 5 years ago

Will there by an official STERN topper for DP? There seems like so much is going on already with the playfield and back box. I know there will be an LP and cassette tape, but just wondering if there will be a topper or other MODS that were announced by STERN?

#194 5 years ago
Quoted from LoveNeverDiesGuy:

Will there by an official STERN topper for DP? There seems like so much is going on already with the playfield and back box. I know there will be an LP and cassette tape, but just wondering if there will be a topper or other MODS that were announced by STERN?

I would imagine there will be all the usual Stern accessories for Deadpool - topper, inner art blade, lasercut rails, shooter knob etc

#195 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

GOTG pro artwork/decals are stunning and great quality.

That was not my impression. They looked like the same usual grainy ones - per GB, GoT and all other recent Pros etc. Though I suppose it's possible they may have changed them. Ones I saw were probably the first off the line, on location in the US.

#196 5 years ago

I took a two hour lunch today and went and hammered on Deadpool. I need some input, because I walked away pretty frustrated with the game. I need to know if the one I played was particularly problematic or if the game is really this...clunky. For those that have played, fill me in on whether or not these things are common:

- Lock shot rejects - I bet this was under 50% at best. If you hit it too clean, it would rattle and not make the ramp's second turn or it would go wild coming out of the first turn and miss the ramp entirely. If you hit it with too much slop, it had no chance. You basically had to hit it kinda sloppy, but not too sloppy. The shot felt real bad. To me, it was the Black Widow ramp all over again, but I have a hard time believing that Gomez would repeat that.

- Left orbit was messy - Lots of rattling and clunky shots going into and around the left orbit. I know it hits that upper post coming out by design, but a lot of times the orbit entrance itself just wasn't smooth.

- Spinner shot rejects - I had a lot of shots hit the spinner and come back. Kind of a buzzkill.

- Lit scoop does nothing - I had the Battle insert flashing often and hitting the shot didn't do anything most times. The ball would sit for a second and then eject. Once in a while it would allow for a battle start, but I never understood why it would be flashing when there was nothing to collect/start.

- Li'l Deadpool drains to middle. Had a ton of shots funnel down the middle out of this. It was to the point where all my tilt warnings were going to save shots coming out of this.

It seemed like there were lots of dead spots around shots. That doesn't bother me so much, but the actual shots shouldn't be so inconsistent when you do hit them. That really irked me and I was just frustrated by the end of my time with the game.

On the other hand, there was a lot of fun stuff in the art and code. I thought the battles were cool, the Chimichanga punch card was great, and the machine just felt very lively and appropriately goofy. They've used the license well, and I'm excited to see what more they roll into the sound package and into the overall depth of the machine. I just wish shots would stick when hit, but I'm open to the idea that this one was particularly squirrelly or set up oddly.

Oh, and slapping the Boom is awesome. Now that's how you use an action button. I prefer that thing stay out of the way until it really matters to hit it.

#197 5 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

I took a two hour lunch today and went and hammered on Deadpool. I need some input, because I walked away pretty frustrated with the game. I need to know if the one I played was particularly problematic or if the game is really this...clunky. For those that have played, fill me in on whether or not these things are common:
- Lock shot rejects - I bet this was under 50% at best. If you hit it too clean, it would rattle and not make the ramp's second turn or it would go wild coming out of the first turn and miss the ramp entirely. If you hit it with too much slop, it had no chance. You basically had to hit it kinda sloppy, but not too sloppy. The shot felt real bad. To me, it was the Black Widow ramp all over again, but I have a hard time believing that Gomez would repeat that.
- Left orbit was messy - Lots of rattling and clunky shots going into and around the left orbit. I know it hits that upper post coming out by design, but a lot of times the orbit entrance itself just wasn't smooth.
- Spinner shot rejects - I had a lot of shots hit the spinner and come back. Kind of a buzzkill.
- Lit scoop does nothing - I had the Battle insert flashing often and hitting the shot didn't do anything most times. The ball would sit for a second and then eject. Once in a while it would allow for a battle start, but I never understood why it would be flashing when there was nothing to collect/start.
- Li'l Deadpool drains to middle. Had a ton of shots funnel down the middle out of this. It was to the point where all my tilt warnings were going to save shots coming out of this.
It seemed like there were lots of dead spots around shots. That doesn't bother me so much, but the actual shots shouldn't be so inconsistent when you do hit them. That really irked me and I was just frustrated by the end of my time with the game.
On the other hand, there was a lot of fun stuff in the art and code. I thought the battles were cool, the Chimichanga punch card was great, and the machine just felt very lively and appropriately goofy. They've used the license well, and I'm excited to see what more they roll into the sound package and into the overall depth of the machine. I just wish shots would stick when hit, but I'm open to the idea that this one was particularly squirrelly or set up oddly.
Oh, and slapping the Boom is awesome. Now that's how you use an action button. I prefer that thing stay out of the way until it really matters to hit it.

Are you sure you weren't playing Batman 66 . The Deadpool I've played is unlike what you described and plays really smooth.

#198 5 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Are you sure you weren't playing Batman 66 . The Deadpool I've played is unlike what you described and plays really smooth.

That's good to hear for the game as a whole, but man, I don't even want to drop another quarter in the local one. Maybe it'll settle down a bit, it's pretty new.

#199 5 years ago

I played fro about 2 hours this weekend, and t was smooth. Was able to hit all shots, although not always when I needed to. Fun game.

#200 5 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Had the exact opposite experience with the one I played, but that was at a dealers and freshly dialed in by a good tech team. In fact first thing I thought was how smooth and “un-clunky” it was. The geometry felt spot on.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Machine - For Sale
Belmont, MI
6,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Papillion, NE
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 222 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-pinball-ahhhhim-touching-myself-tonight/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.