0C559938-22F2-49DD-9637-E08919F627FA (resized).jpeg
A80DB087-A3B3-4829-BA03-E495EB285CE0 (resized).jpeg
C8F9D11B-1904-45C3-96A3-736B6E21D628 (resized).jpeg
2118D8C9-8225-4536-BF13-0A417AD1A48A (resized).jpeg
2DD1C84C-730A-4C34-83AE-304EA4E5E7DB (resized).jpeg
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
6DB75DBE-7CE6-4309-B9B6-45DF7C5FBB36 (resized).jpeg
E808DD4A-B13E-4FB2-B290-BBD51EE69138 (resized).jpeg
There are 222 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
#1 7 years ago

Would be pretty cool if Keith and Randy Elwin were able to get their Archer pin to become a Deadpool Stern pinball machine.
33[1] (resized).jpg33[1] (resized).jpg 34[1] (resized).jpg34[1] (resized).jpg

spider-man-deadpool-primary[1] (resized).jpgspider-man-deadpool-primary[1] (resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago

Any theme in the X-Men universe would be pretty close to an instant buy for me. Would be awesome.

#3 7 years ago

Imagine the call outs on a Deadpool pin! R-rated for sure

#4 7 years ago

If movie 2 does as well as movie one did, I'm sure some group will do the theme. JJP needs an adult theme on the line eventually for product diversity for distributors.

#5 7 years ago

Can I vote for the Archer pin to become a Stern Archer pin? That was one of my favorite threads on the forum. I would love to play that machine regardless of the theme.

#6 7 years ago

All we need to do is "maximum effort" and they should build it. I think if any one makes a deadpool pin, that would be my first new pin. SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY

#7 7 years ago

If Stern could do this design and manage to not strip of down too much, I'd be very interested in it as either Archer or Deadpool.

#8 7 years ago

Dream theme!!!

#9 7 years ago

I'd be in, and I know another that would find the way too

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Can I vote for the Archer pin to become a Stern Archer pin? That was one of my favorite threads on the forum. I would love to play that machine regardless of the theme.

Archer is 100% cooler that Deadpool....you guys saw the movie? You don't think Reynolds was trying to hard to be funny? Ahhh...maybe it's just me.

#11 7 years ago

I would be all over a deadpool pin. That could be pretty amazing.

#12 7 years ago

A Deadpool pinball would be awesome.

#13 7 years ago

The whole layout of the Elwins' pin is definitely a player pin. I do like Archer, but if Stern included Deadpool, Cable, Colussus, and Domino from the Marvel Universe, I would skip star wars all together for this pin. The angles/shots on the two top flipers is such a plus. If Lyman Sheats is not coding for Star Wars this would be one excellent pin created by Elwin and Sheats.
Only time will tell.
IMG_1034 (resized).PNGIMG_1034 (resized).PNG

#14 7 years ago

IMG_4261 (resized).JPGIMG_4261 (resized).JPGIMG_4262 (resized).JPGIMG_4262 (resized).JPG

#15 7 years ago

Id be in for deadpool pinball. My comicbook loving teen daughter would flip out!

#16 7 years ago

This machine needs to be produced for the masses and what better way then for it to be DEADPOOL.

#17 7 years ago

Would love to get a Deadpool pin only if it were R rated and not a watered down family friendly version.

#18 7 years ago

I'd be in for a Deadpool pin for sure, but agree it would have to be rated R. That said, plenty of pins are these days so it doesn't seem like a major faux pas. I bet it'd do really well.

#19 7 years ago

I would much rather have an Archer pin than Deadpool. Archer would be a must buy for me. Don't "F" this up Stern!!!

We have enough super hero and geriatric band pinball machines!!

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from Hi-Fi:

We have enough super hero and geriatric band pinball machines!!

u r wrong on both counts, Deadpool is not a super hero and while Sabbath, Motorhead and Slayer for example are older bands they hardly come across as geriatric, Archer is nothing but an unfunny cartoon, Oh yeah.

#21 7 years ago

Those bands are cool however Stern will never make a pin based on those bands.

#22 7 years ago
Quoted from Hi-Fi:

Those bands are cool however Stern will never make a pin based on those bands.

I doubt they would make a Deadpool or Archer either, which is a shame, Archers not my style but it would be cool as a pinball machine, maybe that independent one will get mass produced. I could see Motorhead or Sabbath maybe never Slayer and if they did Stern won't do it justice but you never know. I wasn't expecting TWD or Metallica and it happened, although compared to Slayer Metallica is a little girly band.

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Imagine the call outs on a Deadpool pin! R-rated for sure

If they got Ryan Renolds to do custom callouts, can you even imagine? Just the tilt warnings alone man...

"OW! F--k me!"
"Stop shaking the GODD---N GAME!"
"Yeah, touch it there..."
"Maximum Effort!" (Easter egg, Only triggers on a double danger without tilt.)
"Oops, looks like you blew the whole load!"

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

"Maximum Effort!" (Easter egg, Only triggers on a double danger without tilt.)

Haha! That would be the best call out ever!

#26 7 years ago

Well, I finally saw Logan. Really good movie (though not nearly the massive solid pinball material that Deadpool is).

The financial success the X-Men universe is enjoying will eventually lead to another pin. I'm convinced Deadpool 2 will be a huge success. Hopefully one of these other XMen franchise movies (New Mutants, X-Force, Gambit) does really well also. The better the universe does, the greater the chance of Deadpool pinball.

#27 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Well, I finally saw Logan. Really good movie (though not nearly the massive solid pinball material that Deadpool is).

Yes and no. I wish the film production people put more money into the Reavers. Those are some sick fckin cyborgs from the comics. Such a great storyline comes from that group of mechanical mercenaries,
IMG_1105 (resized).PNGIMG_1105 (resized).PNGIMG_1104 (resized).JPGIMG_1104 (resized).JPGIMG_1106 (resized).JPGIMG_1106 (resized).JPG
almost as good as the Mauraders.

Deadpool has all the making of a worthy pinball machine. Just look at The X-Men pin, who doesn't like the comic relief of Deadpool showing up to help you finish a mode?

#28 7 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Yes and no. I wish the film production people put more money into the Reavers. Those are some sick fckin cyborgs from the comics. Such a great storyline comes from that group of mechanical mercenaries,

Yea, the Reavers could have been more fleshed out but it probably would have detracted from the (character driven) story somewhat.

The good news is they can revisit them in another movie if there is the right fit (since they were so unfleshed out).

6 months later
#29 6 years ago

Please let this be the next Stern w/ ELWIN designing it. Hoping in 2018.
"Maximun Effort" STERN!

2 months later
#30 6 years ago

What is all this Supreme stuff? Trying to find Deadpool backglass...why won’t TWIP show it?
Keep me posted, please.
http://thisweekinpinball.com/

#31 6 years ago

Deadpool Tweeted the SuperBowl....Hilarious
deadpool-super-bowl (resized).jpgdeadpool-super-bowl (resized).jpg

https://www.cbr.com/deadpool-super-bowl-live-tweets/

#32 6 years ago

FREE Deadpool tattoos for Comic Con Experience attendees in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Soo Many promos coming out...It's got to be next in the queue at Stern.

#33 6 years ago

Finally... Now we are getting somewhere. TWIP will be doing a write-up on Thursday regarding Deadpool.
Thank you.

http://thisweekinpinball.com

“I had another Liam Neeson nightmare. I kidnapped his daughter and he just wasn't having it...
They made three of those movies. At some point you have to wonder if he's just a bad parent.” -DP

#34 6 years ago

very interested about this game as was disappointed with Guardians, if anyone has any secret shots of the game / playfield please send me a pm

#35 6 years ago

Hearing its going to be detailed with comic book imagery with Zombie Yeti. I'm stoked to hear this, but at the same time I was hoping to see some Liefeld art.
Rob Liefeld art is very addicting to view whether its bad, very bad, or just incomprehensible. There is something in Rob's line work that makes me want to see what he's going to do next. It's not the lack of detail, but there is awkward expression that shows merit.
It is well explained at these following links:

https://www.progressiveboink.com/2012/4/21/2960508/worst-rob-liefeld-drawings

https://www.progressiveboink.com/2012/6/14/3084348/the-second-40-worst-rob-liefeld-drawings

CABLE_DEADPOOL_03_Rob_Liefeld_medium (resized).jpgCABLE_DEADPOOL_03_Rob_Liefeld_medium (resized).jpg

#36 6 years ago

they are saying Keith's designed Archer is going to be used in Iron Maiden, a shame it wasn't used for Deadpool as had some cool cross over features

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

they are saying Keith's designed Archer is going to be used in Iron Maiden, a shame it wasn't used for Deadpool as had some cool cross over features

I could have totally seen (on Elwin's Design) the shooting gallery drop target area on the top right, displaying marvel characters to shoot for, while being mocked by Deadpool.
If Gomez is doing the design, I hope he makes it fast and doesn’t let the code slip away like in XMN.

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

I could have totally seen (on Elwin's Design) the shooting gallery drop target area on the top right, displaying marvel characters to shoot for, while being mocked by Deadpool.
If Gomez is doing the design, I hope he makes it fast and doesn’t let the code slip away like in XMN.

totally agree with the shooting gallery

#39 6 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

I've heard this too and its a major bummer.

#40 6 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

There is something in Rob's line work that makes me want to see what he's going to do next.

it's a miracle New Mutants, X-Force and as a result Deadpool, ever got going with his horriffic art. I dont know that I've ever said anything bad about an artist before, but he is one of the worst illustrators I've ever seen with such a high profile.

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

I dont know that I've ever said anything bad about an artist before, but he is one of the worst illustrators I've ever seen with such a high profile.

Understood..., but at the time he was an icon in the comic book industry late 80's-early 90's.
Check out this Levis commercial that was shot in Fullerton, CA.
Side note: I know Gomez has mentioned that he really admires TNA and I'm hoping he will incorporate the speed into the upcoming Deadpool machine.

1 month later
#42 6 years ago

Spotted this today. Officiall Deadpool coloring contest. Not too sure on the prize, but it’s marketing done the Deadpool way.
Check it out.

http://www.deadpoolcore.com/dpiy

E0BF0C89-6E3C-4C6A-ADE8-8B41CCE25025 (resized).pngE0BF0C89-6E3C-4C6A-ADE8-8B41CCE25025 (resized).png

#43 6 years ago

From This Week in Pinball:

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#44 6 years ago

The art package is going to be fantastic on this game. I can't wait!

#45 6 years ago

I kinda dig how Stern is going the comic book route on this one.
There will be more characters to explore, similar to the XMN.
If it was from the movie there wouldn't be so many characters to joke or depict.
comicnut038 (resized).jpgcomicnut038 (resized).jpg
1990_x_men_covers_by_jim_lee_by_trivto-d58myzr (resized).jpg1990_x_men_covers_by_jim_lee_by_trivto-d58myzr (resized).jpg1991_x_men_covers_272_283_by_jim_lee_by_trivto-d58n444 (resized).jpg1991_x_men_covers_272_283_by_jim_lee_by_trivto-d58n444 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#46 6 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

From This Week in Pinball:

that image seems like a standard marketing image as a similar one is used in the Zen pinball

I am looking forward to this pin and hope how ever is designing steps up to the bar like Keith's game and would love the lcd to be used similar to Iron Maiden over what they did for Guardians

maxresdefault (resized).jpgmaxresdefault (resized).jpg

2 months later
#47 5 years ago

Hmm......

601341F1-3C58-468C-A0EE-D85261C0695B (resized).jpeg601341F1-3C58-468C-A0EE-D85261C0695B (resized).jpeg
#48 5 years ago

Has stern every announced at comic con? Or are they going to be promoting BM66?

#49 5 years ago

this was posted in another thread

deadpool (resized).jpgdeadpool (resized).jpg
#50 5 years ago

If I remember, there was a distributor who had a bunch (5 or more?) of Starwars on display last year. He was offering decent discounts for "used" show games. Could be the same guy.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

There are 222 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-pinball-ahhhhim-touching-myself-tonight and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.