(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 30 hours ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

LOL! I actually got her to enter her first tournament at level 257 in Schaumburg, of course we play against the who's who in pinball. It's all for fun [quoted image][quoted image]

Lucky man #Marcdaddy convinced my wife we Needed to order an LE also but have yet to convince her to go out to 257 league night to play. She is certain no other women would be there. Hoping your photo might change her mind.....lol I think she would enjoy it as we do play quite a bit at home but she gets intimidated playing against others. She don't mind beating me though??

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

I ordered a premium and a shaker. I don’t love the LE art. I think the pro art is the best, but I wanted the game play enhancements of the premium/LE. I especially don’t need a vinyl record

You wanted the Disco ball Admit IT! lol

#38 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

**Deadpool rated R petition.
Petition started - vote please. (Hoping this catches Sterns eyes).
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/petition-for-rated-r-deadpool-mode#post-4548629

You could simply ask them to swap the Premium theme music cassette with a Eddie Murphy Raw if you need the game to cuss at you while you play? I think this bridge has been crossed and personally I think its a wise decision for Stern a family company technically selling toys... I am sure someone will find a creative way to make their game drop F-bombs everytime you plunge the ball but for me I am in it for the game and would not want that option for my family nor my guests with families. In a bar sure, but most of these games are not finding bars, they are finding family oriented establishments. JMO.

#63 5 years ago

Dare I say this as I am a supporter of Pin Stadium lights in Many of my pins but watching this Twitch feed I really didn’t like the candy cane sword effect or matching ramp? The lighting looked great on the Playfield but this game might be tricky with the shiny metal and especially the disco ball LE to pull off the lights. Definitely going to try a set as this may have been an oddly lit recording but not so sure on this one.

#108 5 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

Went to a launch party at FUN in Mesquite TX (Dallas for us non Texans) this weekend. My son got 3rd in the tournament and it turns out 3rd place prize was a Deadpool Pro.
Really fun game and the newest addition to my game room.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Holly Wow thats a Cool story!! Congrats to him and you. Curious, if Third place was a Deadpool pinball machine What was first place a new car?

1 week later
#278 5 years ago
Quoted from TheJerol:

I have an LE on order from Pinball Pirate in Benicia, CA... can’t wait.
This is my first pin — super excited to join the club and will definitely post pics when it arrives!

Wow way to jump in with both feet. LE on a first pin congrats!

1 week later
#417 5 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Unboxed #39 today
[quoted image]

Lucky man, mine arrives tomorrow at 10 am. Going to be a short work day.....

#438 5 years ago

Deadpool In the House! Loving the game it is truly a piece of art. Basic leveling and all shots are smooth and satisfying. Will say I am rarely impressed with pinball sound clarity but the upgraded speaker set they used on this really does make a difference. Thanks again to Flippen Out Larry for a fast and smooth buying experience as always. BOOM

89822034-98C2-4421-86D6-243C35029719 (resized).jpeg89822034-98C2-4421-86D6-243C35029719 (resized).jpeg
#448 5 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

I've been watching a lot of video on this game waiting until I can play it myself. I see a lot of variation in the katana shot consistency. For instance, in the initial Stern unveiling video, that shot hit like it was greased. In the Premium unveiling, it hit like it was blocked! In the side-by-side on Twitch (DeadFlip), it hit very consistently with some rattlers that looked to me like they deserved to be rattlers. The PapaLive play was inconsistent on it. Pinside owners and other reviews also state mixed experiences. Some say it's perfect; others say it's shit.
Do you think that this is an assembly issue and will vary by machine (luck of the draw), or do you think that this is a setup issue and can be dialed in on every machine if you take the time? By that I mean with pitch and level, not mechanical adjustment.
Also, is the SNIKT shot hittable on purpose? From a cradle, I don't think there's enough oomph, and on the fly is a narrow window.

Not really sure how to answer this other than it is pinball? Yes if you hit it soft it will not go through, if you bank it through the curve it will not go through, but if you hit it through the curve as designed it seems to go smoothly through with no issues. I would call it a rewarding shot that I would not consider a designed gimme. You have to hit it purposefully and most times it will slide right in. I think part of the fun of pinball is it is not suppose to be predictable. Just because you hit it at a ramp doesn't mean it is a gimme all the time. For me an example would be the ramps on CFTBL, if wagered, I can hit the left ramp for an hour till I get bored. Not much challenge but everyone enjoys different things. Really a great game and my daughter (who hates pinball) and my wife both loved playing. Great call outs, and a really fun game to play. I will say having played a Pro several times over the past weeks and now the LE the right drop ramp to complete the loop to right flipper is really a great add. Omitting the constant ball to shooter lane definitely improves play. All models were very fun though.

#458 5 years ago
Quoted from ozno:

Got my Deadpool LE today. Shoots great. Is not clunky. Look amazing. Great fun game and package. More soon but this promises to be a very good game. I think that SDTM review was overly harsh.

Not sure if it was harsh or an honest opinion of the Pro model omissions. After playing the Pro and now the LE arrival I must say the flow is rather noticeably improved with the drop ramp and lack of shooter lane ball drops. For me Star wars was the same. Really didn't like the game till I played a premium with all the ramps and features omitted. Hate when manufacturers remove game play features to lower cost personally.

#506 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Today’s project. Clear plastic Color LED disco ball. Hopefully I can have motion installed. Deadpool pro.

Very nice!

1 week later
#663 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Powder coated my "pro"... And with a Disco ball, well it's nearly a premium. Color is Prismatic illusion red.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks awesome! I'll give you 10 points for an Awesome make over but I have to subtract -1 point for the Old Milwaukee sign. lol Is that Iron Man kneeling on the chair arm or is that an illusion? Game looks great.

#664 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Just got my Pro up and running!
Only issue so far is the action button... has it been slow to react for anyone? I need to hold it for 3-5s for it to launch or select a mission. Tried to pull the tabs up a bit but no diff yet...

Sounds like several have had issues with the lock button. Even during the Stern video unveil. Pull the lock bar and make minor adjustments to the switch while testing the switch in the service menu. You'll get it just a little fiddling.

#688 5 years ago

Loving DPle but as a Complete OCD nut I can't stop staring at the left speaker on my game with the rotated JBL logo! lol The right speaker is correct but the left for some reason is at a 90. Has anyone else seen this on an LE or was mine a custom OCD model. I suspect I can simply rotate it but its driving me batty having it like that. lol

IMG_1015 (resized).jpgIMG_1015 (resized).jpg
#720 5 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Finally got my game setup, levelled, waxed and updated and got to play a few games on my LE. Initial impressions/thoughts:
- Mine came Williams style leg brackets front and back, along with the corner brackets at the top which is good to see.
- Mine also came with a giant black tarry/greasy thumbprint on the front decal, and the tape used to attach the certificate of authenticity to the backglass left a ton of residue. Both cleaned off with a bit of effort (Goo gone needed on the backglass). Very minor, but Stern can still make improvements when shipping expensive, "LE" home marketed pins.
- Playfield is beautiful, mine is like glass, which is nice because my Star Wars has some "ripple" effect in the clear.
- LE cabinet and armor is way nicer in person than in any pics I have seen, mirrored effect on the backglass is very nice.
- Music is great. I can't see myself downloading digitally to play in the car or anything, but good pinball music. Love the old school sound effects.
- Callouts. I don't mind them. Are they all hilarious? No, some are pretty cheesy, others are funny and make me smile. I really don't think R-Rated would suit the pin at all but there are a few "dad joke" ones that are kind of cringy. I haven't found them overly repetitious yet, at least not more so than any other pin.
- Shots. This one had me very nervous after the SDTM review and other people's comments, but my lock shot is like butter. I agree with others in this thread, if there is a machine where this shot isn't working, make sure the pin is dead level, and set it at 7.0 pitch. Anything less than 7.0 is definitely floaty. If still cannot make the shot, take a look at the ball guides, something is off and needs to be tweaked. The Colossus shot is a bit weird, but doable. I like that the layout is something different than the standard fan layout. Already have a few of those in my collection. It isn't as smooth as my AC/DC or Star Wars but still satisfying to shoot.
- Code. I have barely got into it, just a couple of battle modes, lil' deadpool multiball, disco mode. This is my biggest concern right now. Pretty easy to qualify battle modes, quests. There is the team up thing, but not a huge incentive to go for them that I can see right now. I knew all of this going in before I bought the pin, from reviews and watching a lot of streams, so am prepared to be patient. I like the code journey (I bought X-men LE when it still had initial launch code, so been there done that). I am hoping to see more in complexity/strategy. Tanio's first pin as lead, hope he ends up knocking it out of the park.

Nice write up and agree with everything except luckily the greasy fingerprints.lol A great game top to bottom and loads of fun. Everyone that comes over is drawn to it and its one of those "just one more game" kind of pins. Code to come will give it a fresh look and it looks like Stern is committed to getting this done sooner then most. (fingers crossed...) No question it Does shoot and play much different than the Pro's.

#747 5 years ago
Quoted from x-rug-x:

So these NIB games come waxed from Stern (as I understand), when is everyone planning on applying their first coat of wax?

I waxed it 10 minutes after unboxing.

1 week later
#846 5 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Its become one of my favorite games so that's the motivation for going LE plus I got a deal on the price

We are Very happy with the LE. Pretty stuff aside for us the drop targets and primarily the drop loop ramp was a must for total enjoyment. Loving the theme and I suspect they have some great code additions to make it amazing. Fully understand if it's not everyones cup of beer but it plays great and the integration is awesome. Just tired or music based themes for us. Not that they aren't fun!

#889 5 years ago

Introducing the Deadpool "HELLHOUSE" villains lair! Know when to bash the villains with this interactive illuminated custom mod hangout. Give Deadpool the edge, when the house lights are on its time to defeat the villain terror. Each custom mod hand air brushed and detailed down to the wood shutters and comes as a simple plug and play kit with color instructions. Give your Deadpool villains the home they deserve! Available Now from our website store! Thank everyone for the support and interest in our products!!

www.TheModCouplePinball.com
The Mod Couple

DP1 (resized).jpgDP1 (resized).jpgDP2 (resized).pngDP2 (resized).pngDP3 (resized).jpgDP3 (resized).jpgDP4 (resized).jpgDP4 (resized).jpgDP5 (resized).jpgDP5 (resized).jpg
#891 5 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

So I feel my Deadpool is running pretty good set to 7.0 incline. However, sometimes the ball barely makes it to the top of the Katana and there is also times when it stops short and rolls back down the ramp. I'm thinking of lowering it a bit. I think we need a poll for everyone to vote on the best angle. What's the latest review? What's your angle/setup and why?

I have had it set to 7 degrees since setup and find it plays perfect at that angle. Waxed and plays great. Yes, a off hit shot or mild attempt to hit the Katana "S" may fall short but I don't think this shot or layout was designed as a gimmie. I think thats where some don't like the setup is they assume any shot to that pocket should automatically follow through. A soft shot will drop into the Hellhouse, an aggressive offline shot will push right. I find it a very satisfying game as you have to play with a purposeful intention not just hit that direction and it automatically happens. Really a fun game and the recent software update really leveled out the scoring.

#929 5 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Speaking of the LE goodie bag, my friend sent the pic below saying his contained the standup plastics including screws and washers but Stern didn’t include the nuts in the bag to secure.
Is this true premium/LE owners? Seems odd.
Suppose I can direct him to the part # in the manual but wanted to confirm?
[quoted image]

I would have to look again but I think the bracket (one riveted to the plastic) that those figures mounts to is a tapped hole so not sure if you need more than a screw and washer?

#934 5 years ago
Quoted from Yfichelle:

Hi all, my dp premium is coming... but i dont put a playfield protector... i see a lot of discussion concerning the dimpling especially on Deadpool...
Do you have a PP on your deadpool ?

No. Waste of money in my opinion. It’s pinball, just enjoy it.

#946 5 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Got my new personal high score today. Almost half a billion! I put a little bit of Blitz wax on the playfield, had it set to 7 degrees and the Katana ramp was smooth as butter. Additionally, I popped the glass hard a few times. I thought the glass was going to shatter. Has this ever happened? Normal popping of the glass is cool, but this was BOOM!

Have had it happen a few times on DP now nothing major. Usually for me its off the left sling, blasts that ball off the glass and into the shooter lane?? I consider it a bonus plunge.

1 week later
#993 5 years ago
Quoted from PoolFan:

I hear ya. Seems like after I got my game I’ve noticed I own a lot of Deadpool stuff. [quoted image][quoted image]

Wow, this pin was Clearly made for you! Impressive collection.

2 weeks later
#1092 5 years ago

Hot off the presses!! Introducing the Deadpool "ChimiFire" flaming truck Mod! Give your Deadpool Chimichanga truck an authentic Flaming look it deserves!! Custom translucent mod airbrushed to perfection. Plug and play integrated with truck flasher for an even and theme correct look. Color image and detailed instructions for a simple and reversible installation. Screw mount for Premium and LE, adhesive mount for simple Pro model installation. Raise the Chimi heat with a ChimiFire today!!! Shipping Today from our website store www.TheModCouplePinball.com

The Mod Couple
Thanks so much for everyones interest and support!!!!

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg
#1108 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

The flaming truck mod is one of those mods that I hate. Hear me out... I hate it because the flat plastic fire on top of the truck didn’t bother me before. In fact, I’m not sure I even noticed it much before you posted this mod. But now I can’t stand the stock plastic and have to have this mod. This along with the replacement shooter housing mod will be on my LE someday. Nice job Dave!!

Wow thank you so much for the kind feedback. Must say the Flame Mod was 100% my wife’s creation so she will really appreciate your feedback. She too could not understand that flat plastic look or how bland it looked. Lol. So the Chimi-Fire was created. Nothing major but illuminated or off it really dresses up the effect nicely. Thanks again.

#1112 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

I went to their website and it was listed under the Deadpool mods. Painted with “Boom” and some graphics. But a pic is worth a thousand words... check it out. I am trying to decide if the red on it matches or complements the LE powdercoat though before buying (will be next year at earliest anyway as wallet needs a bit of a break).

I think it matches the cabinet art and theme really nicely. Wanted to dress up that boring black plate for some BOOM look. lol

IMG_1453 (resized).jpgIMG_1453 (resized).jpg
#1134 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Looks like the Flame Mod is out of stock.Yelobird!! More soon I hope??!!

Per my PM All mods are in stock from our website store www.TheModCouplePinball.com

Thanks so much for your interest and support! DP and Pirates have been a big seller.

The Mod Couple

#1148 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

the sheets of the slingshot have enough separation ... the problem is that the ball jumps everywhere ... the problem of the ramp also bothers me, every time I shoot ramp and hit the blue rubber, it goes up and hit the ramp down, do not deveria do this, the ramp gets many hits and that worries me, I can not enjoy the game
[quoted image][quoted image]

Not a criticism but in trouble shooting 101 I always ask what is the last thing You did. As most including myself have no issues with these continuous air balls Maybe this is a result of you disassembling the Playfield and installing that protector? Changes ball height and speed for certain. Might just be an observation. May want to find another Playfield protector user and ask but that’s where I would start. You could also dial down some settings and adjust those blue pads. Good luck.

#1153 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Did you paint that?

No, they are painted and weathered prior to ship.

#1155 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Can you message back the link of where these are 4 sale?

Sure thought I put it in the post sorry. All mods are currently in stock and shipping next day including the Hellhouse.

Thanks

#1158 5 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

Have had the exact same experience at my house.

Plus Hellhouse sounds more appropriate than Hellhole! lol

#1163 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

Is it easy to install?

Yes I Think your asking about the Hellhouse. Lost the translation text. Very simple and as fast as they are selling I think everyone likes them as much as we enjoyed creating them. Available via our website store with other mods. Thanks

#1190 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

in this video you see a jump almost the last of the video .... in this video the slingshot ponent is 12.
to 25 already jumps too much. You can also see the rebounds in the blue rubber of the ramp. I try to make a better video. Many thanks

Ok? Not sure maybe I watched a different video but other then the fact that you play worse then me (joking) I didn’t see a single issue or continuous air balls as you have been posting about?? Slings seem to work just like every game I ever played. Maybe your expectations of pinball are higher then most.

#1192 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

hahahaha yes .... it is a very bad game .... hahaha
As I said in this game, the strength of the coils was only 12, tomorrow I will load a game with the coils to 64 which is its factory configuration. I will try to cut in time ke jump and put in slow motion

But Why?? You adjusted the game and it is working Correctly! Why do you need to adjust any further? The Correct setting is the setting that WORKS! Just Play the game and enjoy.

#1217 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

if it can be lowered. right now it is in 12, it is already very low. But although it is low when it makes several rebounds it gains strength and makes the jump
[quoted image]

Ok? Just saying this is pinball. These new machines don’t have dimpled Playfields because the ball stays glued to the Playfield. The only way your going to see that is if you trade up for an EM or SS. Even then balls bounced around like this and it’s Normal. The way you describe it balls are hitting the glass and jumping over the ramp. What you show is just Pinball! I assume you bought (and they sell) that Playfield protector for a reason. You may be over analyzing the basics. Play the game and enjoy.

#1229 5 years ago

Any hopes of seeing a code update for DP yet this year? Loving the game just hoping to see some refinements.

#1248 5 years ago

Just my opinion but as suspected your video shows as the ball rolls off the edge of the protector like a ball rolling off a curb the return kick launches it and the return edge (curb) of the protector acts like a launch ramp! As has been mentioned over and over few if any have this issue and it comes back to what is the last thing you changed or added to make your game different. A Protector! Loose it and play pinball!!

#1263 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Stern of the Union address today stated that new code is due out before the end of December. Yay!! I’m hoping for a big update with some changes to wow us. I love how this game shoots, with a combination of some nice flow shots (on the prem/LE especially) and some fun ramps. But wishing the code was a bit deeper and I can’t imagine it won’t be by the time they get to 1.0
Airballs has taken up 2-3 pages of posts. Was stated to be protector at the beginning. Seems to be proven to be that now. Maybe you’d have better luck with a unique thread since this a protector issue and not specific to this game. Maybe others with a protector have experienced this and have solutions to this problem. Others with protectors might just skip a Deadpool club thread.

Heres to Hoping all your statements come true! (especially the last....lol)

1 week later
#1292 5 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

I've had zero airballs with Superband slingshot rings, granted I tend to keep my slingshot power lower.

Thats cause you have those mighty swords keeping the ball down! lol Did you do Superbands on the whole machine or just the slings? Never tried them as change doesn't always lead to good things but the Superbands have me intrigued.

2 weeks later
#1415 5 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

Just wanted to hop back in and say this game is absolutely hilarious, pretty sure the funniest pin I've ever owned. The thing I like about it is it has so many little inside jokes. I've played it a couple hundred times, and I am still hearing and seeing new stuff.
About fell over when the vampire in Disco Multiball quoted MONSTER BASH of all things! Holy crap. Love it!

So agree. I actually enjoy Tilting the game as I think the call out reprimands are rather funny.

#1445 5 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

I know it's personal preference, but was curious as to whether other LE/Premium owners installed the Pro plastics (e.g. Colossus and Deadpool on the hammock) on their games. Am thinking about doing it since they were included with the game, but not entirely sure since they are flat instead of 3D like Dazzler and Wolverine. I may end up just installing them and removing them if I don't like the way they look, but I don't want to unnecessarily work on the game if the general consensus is to leave them off. Thanks.

For me I have considered the hammock plastic as it Kind of interactive but the plastic characters seemed really out of place with the other molded figures.

3 weeks later
#1644 5 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

Anyone else have issues with their Deadpool PRO after adding a Disco Ball mod to it? It worked fine for a week or so but then the DISCO light insert stopped working and so did the DISCO ball (I checked in diagnostics and it wasn't registering anymore). Grrrrrr.

I would reach out to Lermods I am sure he will help. Might just be a loose connection?

#1688 5 years ago

If anyone is interested in getting the Ultimate Deadpool topper I have one from Tilttoppers that he custom made and I don't think sells due to license issues. Anyway, I have this still New in an unopened box as I sold the game as it took close to 4 months to make.... I will sell this for what I paid for it if anyone is interested shoot me a PM. $270 plus $25 shipping. Looks absolutely brilliant. Only have 1.

Link to pictures and video in Post #40
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sale-the-lost-designs-by-tilttopper-#post-4602385

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=ZFKQDELv73M

021b599a3572d1f2fe58811ea6fde96917ebfe28 (resized).jpeg021b599a3572d1f2fe58811ea6fde96917ebfe28 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#1781 5 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Mail call
[quoted image]

Way cool. After much procrastinating I finally sent in for mine yesterday. As I don't plan to open mine, does anyone know if they used Red vinyl or just a standard color?

4 months later
#3510 4 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

Just got the stern inner art blades
It’s been a minute since I put some on
Water in a spray bottle correct?
Thanks!

My go to installing decals has always been using simple Windex. Mist the back of the decal and it after you squeegie it will dry quickly. Installed many and never an issue. Good Luck!!

#3542 4 years ago

I made a terrible pinball mistake several months ago and sold my Deadpool LE for a Must have trade. Since that day my wife and I have regretted that move as we Loved the game and it keeps getting better. Long story short I put in a call to Mr Awesome Zach at Flipnoutpinball and he got me another NIB Deadpool shipping next day! Deadpool LE is back in the house again Monday and he's Staying this time!!!!

#3544 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

That must have been SOME trade.

Won't lie, it was a Munsters and it didn't last long sadly......

1 week later
#3660 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

i did the tweezer trick and the ramp def feels better. thanks. Actually put up my best score right after I did it....695m (good for me)....

Nice score! Is it me or does this game choose when you can play long. One game I get 30m then the next 600m lol. All good or all bad for me but I love it every time!!

#3688 4 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Thanks to vireland, yelobird, lermods and audioenslaved. Put deposit down for premium. Played one on the weekend. Family loves it. Should have it in 2-3 weeks. Can’t wait!!

Congrats to You! So glad to have DP back in the house such an amazing game. Gomez really got creative with this game and the new software team really shined with the animation in my opinion. Just love it and hope you do as well.

6 months later
#5352 4 years ago
Quoted from maroot:

What do you mean about changing the outlines? How is that done?
Is it about leaving the rubbers off?
Thanks!

Outlane posts have 3 positions. Down makes it easier.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grovetown, GA
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 64.99
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=yelobird and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.