(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,296 posts
  • 1,093 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by truemagoo102
  • Topic is favorited by 556 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider titokombo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12837 1 year ago

Got my #Deadpool pro last Wednesday and I love it! It's my families first pin and we find everything about it to be enjoyable. I've got some plastic protectors and bat topper mods on the way; but in the mean time I replaced the pinballs with premium ninjas, added a shaker motor, and printed out these custom apron card which I made.

They need about a 1/10 of an inch more in height, but I'm rather please with how they turned out on glossy cardstock. I'll should add some gradient purple on the borders and make the text slightly bigger, but I think they're pretty cool. Let me know what you think.

apron pic (resized).jpgapron pic (resized).jpgmockup2.pdfmockup2.pdf
#12839 1 year ago

That's a good point, I think some contrast would help the lettering pop too. I'll have to do a second round.

#12848 1 year ago

Has anyone seen Marvel Legends interactive Deadpool Head? It looks amazing, I kind of wish someone could mod it into a topper for my pin.

https://shop.hasbro.com/en-us/product/marvel-legends-deadpool-s-head-premium-interactive-talking-electronic-app-enhanced-adult-collectible-with-sfx-and-phrases:03AD4BF1-DB08-4A33-B7CE-6F2FB344AD50

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#12871 1 year ago
Quoted from petrieslastword:

Added some toys last night after playing for a bit. This really is just one of the most "fun" pins I've ever played. Love it.
The trough lighting addition was really the greatest quick mod of all though. What a difference.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Does the Disco ball MOD work well on the Pro? I heard it doesn't rotate right after one of the code updates. Please post a video of the rotations so I can see how well it spins.

2 months later
#13594 1 year ago

Hey, has anyone had this issue with their VUK's miniature switch? It seems to have just completely broken during a fairly aggressive mech suit multiball and I'm assuming I'll need a new one. Also, this happened within the first two months of ownership so it should be covered under some sort of Distributor or Manufacturers warranty right?

sub-minature VUK switch (resized).jpgsub-minature VUK switch (resized).jpgsub-minature VUK wire (resized).jpgsub-minature VUK wire (resized).jpg
#13597 1 year ago
Quoted from mostater:

No, but that has happened to me on other games. Talk to your distributor as you said. It should be covered, but, if not, they aren't too expensive. You'll need to put your soldering skills to use, though. Ahh...the joy of pinball ownership.

Well, I always wanted to learn how to solder. I guess the time is now.

2 months later
#14108 1 year ago
Quoted from livetowin:

Curious what you did here. Mine broke as well and the replacement switch from Marco doesn’t have a long enough arm to activate the switch and it’s supposed to be the replacement for the original. [quoted image][quoted image]

Sorry for the late response, I had made an order from Pinball Life for the replacement parts which were the correctly sized arms. Out of curiosity, will the smaller micro switch arms not work correctly? Now I'm worried I don't have enough switches.

#14109 1 year ago

Does anyone know if there are Deadpool ramp decals? If not, then does anyone have a good idea on how to make and submit ramp decals with user supplied images?

Also, has anyone else been having an unusual amount of balls getting magnetized by this game? I have a pro in a garage, but with lots of dehumidifying measures in place and I seem to go through balls fairly quickly due to this issue.

2 weeks later
#14198 1 year ago

I was attempting to modify some 3d templates for a cool cup holder. It's only first attempt and I need to rotate the logo, add the grenade pin, slightly alter the safety lever, and make the model slightly smaller. However it holds my beer and I think it turned out decent for first attempt.

PXL_20221017_125207797 (resized).jpgPXL_20221017_125207797 (resized).jpgPXL_20221017_130002414 (1) (resized).jpgPXL_20221017_130002414 (1) (resized).jpgPXL_20221017_130032894 (resized).jpgPXL_20221017_130032894 (resized).jpg
2 months later
#14490 1 year ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Hi all
TECH ISSUE: Not sure if this has been covered before. Hell house switch, the middle tab has broken off (right at the body. No repair, it's a replace). I replaced this switch on my first DP Pro 4 to 6 times (each one, broke at the same spot). I thought it may have been just a bad batch of switches. Turns out, nope.
This is my second DP Pro. I really don't want to be having to buy more switches to replace these every 2 months. Has anyone experienced the same thing, and if so, have you figured out the cause or a solution? I am assuming it is the vibration, and the fact that the players hit the HH scoop 42,000 times per play.
Thanks in advance!
[quoted image]

I ordered two new switches, soldered a new one. It does seem pretty common but since turning off the shaker motor I haven't had another issue with the switch. I also turned down my hell house kickout just in case.

4 months later
#14838 11 months ago

Has anyone had an issue with their Hellhouse scoop where it registers on the switch test but not in game? I looked at the micro switch and it clicks, none of the wires seem to be loose, and every other shot seems to register, but even after selecting battles it has to ball search to eject out. I'm thinking of replacing the micro switch but it seems like odd behavior since the switch seems fine and the switch tests register.

#14841 11 months ago
Quoted from Kevlar51:

When you test, are you testing with a ball and not your finger?
I recently had to replace that switch. The wires were fine, but one of the posts had ripped clean off. Hadn't seen that before.

Yeah, I've tested both with finger and ball. I'll replace the switch this weekend but the in game behavior is odd to me.

3 weeks later
#14881 10 months ago
Quoted from Testabriel:

New mods for the deadpool, 3D printing and handmade painting, 3mm PMMA support, plug and play.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow! That Shark is freaking fire, I love it.

1 month later
#15006 9 months ago

Has anyone ran into a lighting issue where the playfield shots flicker or change RGB colors when they aren't suppose to? Mostly happens when the left flipper button is used but occasionally any switch on the left side seems to trigger it? Issue just started and I'm not sure if it's related to a board or loose wire.

1 week later
#15029 8 months ago

Did your node board 8 pass test when ran? Did you reseat all cables or was there a specific one that was causing issues? Is hot gluing the connectors a bad idea? Pretty new to anything that doesn't involve replacing a leaf switch or light soldering job.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bay Area, CA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider titokombo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=titokombo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.