(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tilted81.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7821 3 years ago

Man, if anyone’s lookin to leave the club lemme know. Darn deadpool’s have dried right up! We know why tho

2 weeks later
#8014 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Are you sure that isn’t just mylar around the pop area lifting a bit? It looks as if it’s nicely cut around the lane guides. I’m not sure if they came with protected from the factory or not but I know many games do.

I agree. Following the contour lines on the post to the right, I’m pretty certain that’s just Mylar lifting. In fact, the one to the right also looks as though it’s starting to lift slightly

#8027 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Yes, you can remove it and replace if you choose too. I would personally leave it until it peels much worse. You could also try carefully trimming off the peeled part. And if you do remove, you really do not need to replace in a home environment, but of course it doesn't hurt to have.
I would not try ironing it or any other craziness. That solution is for clearcoat issues, not mylar (disclaimer, I have never tried it). Mylar is basically just a clear sticker over a (usually) smallish area. It is not the same as clearcoat.

I would heat it with a hair dryer in hope of reactivating the adhesive, and then try to push it back down w/ my finger. If that doesn’t work I’d do everything else jediturlte has suggested.

1 month later
#8503 3 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Looks like it’s missing the blue bumper. That’s why it’s getting bent

I think he’s talking about the playfield chip in the orbit

#8522 3 years ago

I’m hoping they put washers under the rails like jjp did w/ gnr on this next run. I should likely not hold my breath though. Hoping to snag one April....

#8528 3 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

I contacted Stern about my AIQ that is being shipped today (hopefully with the weather and all) to ask about the subway mechanism and the ball guides and needing to add the Cliffy protector or washers to protect the playfield.
I was told according to the production team, all premiums built will have all the latest updates. They said that spacers have been added to the rails and the subway lock assembly has been updated.
So I would hope that any new games for any theme will have the appropriate fixes.

I’m liking the sound of that! Fingers crossed!

1 week later
#8643 3 years ago

You guys think mirror blades would throw out more effect for the disco mode on a premium? Anybody got some on their premium /le?

#8652 3 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

Yes. I have them in my pro, with disco ball mod.
[quoted image]

That makes me smile, thanks!

2 weeks later
#8807 3 years ago
Quoted from Purdue:

Are plastic protectors needed for DP? Seems like maybe so, i’ve never used them and curious about feedback. Are these from ulek the ones to get?
Thanks!
[quoted image]

I like protectors on my slings so I can ditch the metal washers. I don’t like the metal washers because it blanks out the artwork. That said, you can always use clear washers for cheap protection.

On my Metallica, I’ve broken the plastic protector on my right sling 3 times since I’ve owned it. (7 years) always during multiball

#8836 3 years ago
Quoted from dougPDX:

I was watching the SDTM review from back in Sept. 2018 - they were kinda hard on what I guess is the Katana ramp that creates the ninja multi ball.

If you watch newer ones they praise the game, and that shot. I’m not talking shit, just stating facts. I actually told Zach he should give it another shot as I didn’t agree with their review even back then. Deadpool rocks. I knew it in 2018, and will finally be a member soon damn it.
Been drinking since 3. Happy at patty’s day-yeh!

#8942 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Whats avg price for a nice premium these days?

I don’t think I’ve seen a used one pop up under 7k in a while, and they are normally gone in an instant. After 2 years of waiting for one to pop up within a days drive, I’m going nib. Perhaps more will pop up in the future? I fear they’ll put it in the vault in favor of newer titles, so im getting in now.

#8944 3 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

The last few I've seen here were basically stock or stock + shaker and went in the $72/7300 range pretty quickly if memory serves. Got tired of waiting for something within driving distance in no time and ordered NIB as well. Seems the days of losing $1k opening the box over for now.
***There was a really nice used prem in San Antonio about 6(?) months ago for an inexplicable $6450, but it seemed to be a crazy outlier.

I had one pop up lil over an hour away bone stock for 74 and it sold within a day. I’ll pay the extra couple bucks and have it delivered w/ a warranty thanks. That one for 6450 is someone outta touch. Deadpool’s in any trim level hold one of the highest resale values among current production titles.

1 week later
#9044 3 years ago
Quoted from Purdue:

Thanks, i’ve got a whole box of em. I beat the hell out of them as a kid! got a bunch of the thumb wrestlers too...

I remember cuttin up hillbilly Jim pretty badly w/ a razor blade as a kid... wish I had all that stuff nowadays.

#9067 3 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Does anyone have these items lying around they’d like to sell?
Please pm me to sell them to me:
Stern Deadpool shooter rod
Stern 1st edition art blades
Thanks all!

They have the art blades back in stock in case ya didn’t know.
Edit:shit they are sold out never mind.

#9076 3 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

These are the first edition art blades
[quoted image]

Oh never saw those before. Wonder why they changed em?

2 weeks later
#9112 3 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

do you guys know if they are making more premiums?

Yea, there were supposed to be on the line this month. Sounds like production is behind a bit, but hopefully soon.

1 week later
#9171 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:Stay clear of the inflated DP toppers and scalpers, Stern are making more toppers for Deadpool along with the newest runs of pros and prems.

Oh yea? You hear that from a dealer?

#9194 2 years ago
Quoted from xbloodgreenx:

I guess all distros don’t just drop ship to the customer straight from Stern? Mines en route, scheduled for Tuesday!

From what I’ve heard the days of drop shipping are over. What’s sucks is added cost to the end user, and added time to get games. -lame just inefficient all around.

#9214 2 years ago
Quoted from xbloodgreenx:

? Strange, mine was definitely drop shipped.

Well, perhaps that information was wrong. It’s super inefficient not to.

#9226 2 years ago

I’ve got a flipper fidelity 10” 3 way kit going into mine, and will be running a powered external subwoofer via pinovator connection. Hoping to scavenge all the mids and highs with the speaker kit, and the lows w/ the 12” Polk. Imo, that’s the way to go.

#9263 2 years ago

60+ more days till I join. I was hoping for any day

1 week later
#9442 2 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Got word from my distributor -- September / November

Last week I got word it was going to be another 60 plus days on mine

1 week later
#9678 2 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

I sold my DP PRO last November as it was my only machine and I had played it to death...
Well, I now realize how awesome it was and am hoping to get back in with a Premium. Is Stern doing any more runs this year? Ideally later in the year as I’m jumping on the Iron Maiden re-run this summer.
Let me know if anyone has info. Thanks!

I just learned all this the hard way. Runs are all 6+ months out. My order was after the last orders were taken so it was going to take a year. I got lucky and found a distributor with one that didn’t gouge me ($500+ in some cases) I called 6 dealers and poked around via emails to others, and got a lucky tip. If you don’t get on now it could be a year before you take delivery. I’m not sure at this point how many more Deadpool runs will be done. I’d expect it to be vaulted soon if new titles keep coming out.
I say that because they can’t keep up... stern is just way overrun. - hey good for them right.

#9747 2 years ago

FINALLY I’m OFFICIALLY a member. It’s gonna be a good nite! Lol I’ve got a whole box of upgrades to install, hopefully I’ll get through it all this weekend.

9F1D6BB9-803E-42CF-B783-ED457DCCAA7B (resized).jpeg9F1D6BB9-803E-42CF-B783-ED457DCCAA7B (resized).jpeg
#9756 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

I'd have sore knees if i mounted my cupholders there. I move way to much.

I do this so I can squeeze my fatness between games. In retrospect, I prefer the way it looks and using it this way. I don’t stand close to my games while playing otherwise I don’t have leverage to nudge. You can always tell when I have good games as the ergo mat is 3 ft away from the legs lol

1 week later
#9809 2 years ago
Quoted from Boscoe64:

I found that Automated has a few left (www.pinballs.com) but they were charging shipping...so for me in MN...$6250.00 shipped.

There are no deals on deadpool. Don’t count on December, they are making mando’s till the end of the year. Deadpool Maybee shipping in February the soonest.
Don’t expect any new titles anytime soon, Deadpool’s still a seller, but will likely be vaulted soon.

#9811 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Do you think their parts suppliers can provide 100% of the BOM for them to make it through the new year? There’s a reason they switch the line up every couple months.

My eyes bugged out a bit also. Sounds like orders for mando’s are crazy high. A 6+month run prolly hasn’t happened since tspp days.
Things have improved since then I’d imagine. There could be some issues w/ wood? Dunno
Edit: I mean getting wood. I hope we don’t see more price increases.

#9817 2 years ago

rai it really just boils down to the loop shot and cost. I prefer the drops at play, but it’s not a major thing. The loop shot is awesome and ultimately why I went premium.

1 month later
#10067 2 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Tilt Champion! ;(
[quoted image]

Holy shit! That’s about 70M more than mine!

1 month later
#10472 2 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

PSA: The 3D start buttons that SkyKing2301 makes are *chef's kiss*. We got a set for all the machines we have that he currently makes them for (all but BKSOR at the moment), and here is how the DP one looks installed (standard red):
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Great pictures, looks great! It was enough for me to push the button.

1 month later
#10916 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Like you mentioned, secondary market is scarce already and then having to wait till one relatively close pops up so I can at least give it a look over.

The problem is they insta-sell. I waited 2 years before I gave up and went nib. I have really bad luck tho, I’m sure most of ya’d are better off.

#10946 2 years ago

Has anyone received or gotten any recent info on the latest batch of toppers? Last I knew they were supposed to be out by end of October.

2 weeks later
#11063 2 years ago

Got my topper today BOOM!

2075901F-7103-449F-9782-F6F447405933 (resized).jpeg2075901F-7103-449F-9782-F6F447405933 (resized).jpeg
#11126 2 years ago

Kinda surprised how much variation there is in the mezel handle. I snapped a pic of mine in game just for reference. Mine has lots of nice texture.

6A0902B3-3525-4D40-9BA7-47F7F4ABED87 (resized).jpeg6A0902B3-3525-4D40-9BA7-47F7F4ABED87 (resized).jpeg
#11147 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

That looks a lot better but still not even close to Lucxor version. Did you get this a year or more ago or recently? Curious if Mezel has reduced their quality in recent times.

I started stock piling mods for my Deadpool 6months or so before I got it… I could have bought it as far back as last December and likely as recent as April. I totally agree and would have just bought Lucxor’s if it was available at the time.

3 weeks later
#11372 2 years ago

Boom! Wife says I gotta wait till Christmas, but it’s gonna be merry indeed!!!

A5923120-8E01-453D-AC51-9FF39925FDE1 (resized).jpegA5923120-8E01-453D-AC51-9FF39925FDE1 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#11419 2 years ago

Got the armor installed and love it! Wife killed it this x-mas!

6B32279B-8B04-49E4-9745-E4E92EF045F2 (resized).jpeg6B32279B-8B04-49E4-9745-E4E92EF045F2 (resized).jpeg
#11421 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I personally would remove the leg protectors. They tend to damage cabinet decals more than. Protect them in my experience.

With the stern metal leg brackets, they actually sit off of the cab by like 1/8 inch. They are purely cosmetic at that point but personally that gap drives me nuts….

#11424 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

What does this gap do for you?
[quoted image]

lol thigh gap has a totally different reaction.

1 month later
#12074 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Disregard I fixed it by adjusting the right hand Pawl in the up position and made both bats even and then slightly tweaking the right back stop for the flipper return now they're all perfect I'm just going to leave this here in case anybody in encounters the same thing... real quick fix

Right side is supposed to hang slightly lower. This is the way.

#12079 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter: Didn't think it was possible but I think it's smoother now
[quoted image][quoted image]

My comment was just directed to flippers at rest. Glad your happy with it. My right flipper came slightly below center. When my ocd triggered and I fixed it, I couldn’t hit loop shots. Put it back, and it’s like butter.

2 months later
#12716 1 year ago

What would be the chances of adding another disco ball to the right side of the playfield?

JP is hands down the most impactful imo but TWD is also fantastic.

11 months later
#14820 12 months ago

Finally updated my game and now the insider connected doesn’t work. Says I need to install a mini sd card? Updated my turtles also and no issue there… Deadpool has a 16gb card is that not enough?
Edit: fired it up this morning and it’s working fine now. I don’t think one of the boards updated or something, strange but meh working!

5 months later
#15255 6 months ago
Quoted from simbob:

Never had an issue with it. It’s the funnest machine around.

The high pitch singing of jackpots makes me lol EVERYTIME lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rochester, NH
$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 64.99
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 25.95
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tilted81.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=tilted81 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.