(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,195 posts
  • 1,083 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by SiN13
  • Topic is favorited by 556 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1688 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240327_001906_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240327_001709_Chrome (resized).jpg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpg
IMG_8453 (resized).jpg
IMG_8454 (resized).jpg
IMG_8455 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240323_200809 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240326_153304_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20240326_103932 (resized).jpg
20240326_103906 (resized).jpg
IMG_8461 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thc666.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4262 4 years ago

joined the club last week to busy beating on it to make this post. a few small issues out of box but nothing major.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
2 weeks later
#4389 4 years ago

maybe try working on your score 54 mil? and a gc of 365? at least u are having fun!!!!!!

Enjoy looks sweet.

3 months later
#5243 4 years ago

come up to kitchener some time will let u play it long as u like. I like both. pm me for details.

1 month later
#5536 4 years ago

Favorite call out is " how did that death save work out for you?" when u tilt.

#5576 4 years ago

sorry dont play extra balls!

#5581 4 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Quick question, if disco multiball is lit but a mode or ninja multiball is started first, is disco multiball lost? I'm sure I've had that happen although I could be mistaken. Known bug?

no. it will relight once u finish the mode or muti-lball. I have had it happen all ready to me many a times. it is a mode all by itself and can't be stacked with anything else.

#5608 4 years ago

that's why i bought 2 of them when i purchased my machine. them and coil stops. those switches are famous for breaking...complete junk. on the other hand have not replaced mine yet...got 1100 games on it now.

2 weeks later
#5676 4 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

Last night my DP Prem acted like it was possessed. The game played normally (from a rules perspective), but the inserts were completely off. When making a battle selection, if you were hovering on Sabretooth, the Mystique light would flash (or hover on Mystique, the Sauron light would flash).
5x was lit at the plunge, but it wasn't active, as a Katana skill shot produced the normal 5M. Some things that should be lit, like the lock insert, wouldn't be, but it would still lock the ball if you hit the shot. The lane inserts didn't switch correctly with flipper taps. And the upper lane gates were not in sync. Another weird one was the playfield X multiplier. I hit Snikt, and instead of 2x lighting, 3x lit (but only 2x scoring was active).
The colored LEDs weren't coordinated either. For example, after hitting a few pops, the ninja lights which are normally blue/purplish were red/pink (but not all of them). In T-Rex, instead of all shots being deep green, some where bluish or yellowish. All battles and quests had color issues.
There were a lot of other quirks, but you see where this is going. I shut the machine down and tried it again. Same results. I'll run the diagnostic tests when I get home today, but has anyone seen this before?

happened to me like 3 times over the time i've owned mine. its a loose cable. i tried doing one at time but it never fixed the issue. reseated all the cables to the board and the cat5 in the head and everything worked great. happens to me like once every three months. don't know if its from the balls flying all over the place or me bitch slapping it all the time to save the stdm drain.

when u start a game hit the flipper button to do a lane change on the roll overs, if it starts to act funny not moving or just not showing which rollover is lit the issue is still there.

#5694 4 years ago

node board connections under playfield

Quoted from sethi_i:

That was short lived. I turned on the machine last night, and the lighting and inserts were jacked again. I re-seated the plugs on the main board in the backbox and turned it back on. Same thing....
Could it be another connection under the playfield? But that wouldn't explain why this process fixed it the first time.

reseat connectors on node board under the playfield...think its node board 8. works every time.

#5732 4 years ago
90600926_10156844318280877_4953979140798 (resized).jpg90600926_10156844318280877_4953979140798 (resized).jpg
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
3 weeks later
#5914 3 years ago

not positive but sounds like that's when u are in disco multi-ball mode.

also depends if are running the modded sound version.

#5979 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballfan2000:

Does anybody know where can I get 1.03 version for Deadpool?
I only see 1.02 version on Stern's website

you don't need 1.03 its only for machines with the coin door disconnect.

if you really want it sent stern a email.

#5992 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Question about 5 balls and high scores. So Ive only ever played 3 balls and dont want to do a 5 ball run, but Id also like to finish this damn game.....Heres my question, do the 5 ball hi scores beat my 3 ball hi scores? Id like to make it so 5 ball scores dont count. is this possible?

here we go....this is going to sound rude. so i apologize in advance!

I only play 3 ball games no extra balls. So u want to finish the game. practice and learn to play better. Don't let anybody else play your machine and u will always have the high score.

no i have not completed the game that's what makes me keep coming back, otherwise i might get bored of it and sell it.

2 months later
#6577 3 years ago

check out cointakers website he has pdi glass ....i am waiting for border to open so i can order some.

3 months later
#7469 3 years ago

Think it goes like this:

first shot to right orbit lites the chimis. 3 lit shots lights quest. second time around requires 2 shots to right orbit to light chimis . 3 lit shots lights quest. its always the right orbit. to light them.

2 weeks later
#7686 3 years ago

details on install please..did u tap into wiring in head or still on batteries?mounting did u use velcro?

thx thc

1 year later
#11327 2 years ago

Having sound issues. all sounds make a crackling noise as is the speakers are all blown. Any suggestions what to look for?
tried factory reset. reseated all connections. even changed the sdcard back to 1.03 firmware same issue.

2 months later
#12155 2 years ago

i never leave mine in lock. virtual lock only. unfair advantage. tournament rules only! no extra balls.

2 months later
#12873 1 year ago
Quoted from attyrhodes:

Thinking about turning the Ninja physical ball lock off so the game is more flowy on a Pro. Anyone else do this? Is this heresy?

Play virtual lock only and no extra balls. competition rules only. You are correct better flow.

2 months later
#13595 1 year ago

They break all the time. Replaced mine 3 times all ready. get use to it. order your self like 3 in case of emergencies. Made in china i think!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thc666.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=thc666 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.