Quoted from cjmjmm2006:
I'll drink to that. Cheers. BOOM!
New code. Ready for download
PRO V0.82.0 - Aug. 30, 2018
Moved to System 2.10:
- Added USA_13 Coinage 1/$1.00, 7/$5.00
- Update to nodeboard firmware v0.25.0
- Added Diagnostic Menu: KATANA LOCKUP TEST
- Added adjustments
- MATURE CONTENT - (default: YES)
- CHIMICHANGA DIFFICULTY (default: MEDIUM - 1 shot to light Chimichanga arrows)
- CHIMICHANGAS TO LIGHT QUEST (default: 4)
- LIL DEADPOOL MB SJP CAPTIVE BALL (default: YES)
- START DISCO MODE ON SPINNER (default: YES - if NO, DISCO modes start on lane)
- DISCO MODE DIFFICULTY (default: HARD - controls number of Dazzler spinner spins required to start Disco mode)
- KATANA LOCKS BALLS (default: ALWAYS)
- DISABLE CENTER DROP TARGET BANK (default: NO)
- Playfield multiplier lights flash when playfield multiplier is active.
- NINJAPOCALYPSE combo - combo the right orbit and right katana ramp for big points.
- Game would occasionally crash when starting a Battle.
- Fixed an issue where mystery always lit ninja lock; ninja lock can only light if one isn't already lit
- LIL' DEADPOOL MULTIBALL - changed to have 3 stages
- Stage 1 - collect 6 jackpots at the Lil' Deadpool target
- Stage 2 - collect 6 jackpots at red shots; Lil' Deadpool target increases jackpot value
- Stage 3 - Lock ball in Lil' Deadpool to start timed Super Jackpot spinner session
- LIL' DEADPOOL MULTIBALL is available again after completing a Quest.
- LIL' DEADPOOL MULTIBALL and KATANARAMA TIME can no longer run at the same time.
- BOOM button no longer awards Super Jackpots
- Improvements to text message panels
- Improvements to fight scene animations
- Improvements to Lil' Deadpool animations
- Improvements to Disco Multiball animations
- Additions and improvements to character speech
Quoted from jeep-mustang:
Just got mine today!
Set it up as level bubble front to back and side to side.
I did not overslope it or anything, just kept it the way it was designed to be and it shoots beautifully.
I’m no great player, but I hit the lock (right ramp) multiple times, not bricked once. The only ones that missed were crappy shots on my end.
The only shot I have not hit consistently is the bounce off the “snikt” deflector up the right ramp.
One of the pop bumper contacts was to tight and machine gunning, so quick easy adjustment and fixed the issue.
Other thing that’s not a problem but kinda annoying is that they still use a fan that is louder then need be, I’ll mess with that when I can fab up a fix.
The best compliment I can give this machine is that anyony who knows me knows I’m a tightwad, rarely putting money into anything unless I can make money on it. But dropping $5,800 on this was not a cent wasted!
Freaking great game, tomorrow I’ll update it and it will do nothing but improve.
I’ll be putting in multiple hours more over the weekend before I give a real review, and I’ll update with any issues.
[quoted image][quoted image]
Congratulations. I just can't decide what model I want. Pro, Premium and Limited Edition oh my.
Quoted from nkowalskiw:
Played the game on route the other day and noticed the Williams sound effects. Not sure if it has been discussed before but is there an inside joke to this? I know Stern/Data East had a ongoing feud, is this a final F-U to Williams?
Williams left pinball to focus on slot machine development. Good thing for Stern or they may have not made it through the 2000's. IMO
Quoted from fxdwg:
DP all the way, and yes, PLEASE go and buy zmeny from SDTM ... You know that machine is MINT... and has all kinds of extras!!
I can't get the image of him doing the out of box set-up with the socks, shorts and headband. Gotta come down more on price to get that erased from my mind. Lol
Quoted from twenty84:
The fact that the play count is constantly reset to 0 is especially unacceptable. It is akin to the dealer reseting your odometer to 0 every time you get an oil change.
Then someone sale machine and says, HUO low plays 450 and it's 3 years olds. That should be one audit that can't be changed.
FYI: I have a tournament button on most all of my Stern game. And after code update it retains the winners and any cash payout.
Quoted from chuckwurt:
If you think it’s normal like the majority of us, play it and enjoy it.
My brother in law just got a new pin after telling me for 7 months no way. Just can't see paying that much. He's had it 7 days now. I drove 35 miles to play. After game 2 he said, ok lets play one more. So we did and that was it. I did look at his setting and seen he only had 34 game on it. Now he's one afraid to touch a $7500 game. I drove 70 miles round trip to play 3 games. Should've stayed home and played 30. Unbelievable
Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside