Code 0.99.0 is out! Changes to mode stacking!
PRO V0.99.0 - Feb 26, 2019
- Adjustment: START LIL DEADPOOL DIFFICULTY (Default: EASY)
- EASY: Enable Lil Deadpool Modes at ball start and battle or quest win or lose
- MEDIUM: Enable Lil Deadpool Modes at game start and battle or quest win or lose
- HARD: Enable Lil Deadpool Modes at game start and battle or quest win only
- Adjustment: START BATTLE DIFFICULTY (Default: EASY)
Complete D-E-A-D targets to light "BATTLE".
- EASY: "BATTLE" lit at ball start.
- MEDIUM: "BATTLE" lit at game start.
- HARD: "BATTLE" not lit at game start.
- Adjustment: NINJA MBALL LOCK DIFFICULTY (Default: EASY)
Complete P-O-O-L targets to light "LOCK".
- EASY: 3 locks lit at game start.
- MEDIUM: 2 locks lit at game start.
- HARD: 1 lock lit at game start.
- EXTRA HARD: 0 locks lit at game start.
- QUEST Lit for Continue - a Quest that is ended without completion can be
continued at the center scoop before QUEST has been relit. The QUEST light
will pulse slowly when a Quest can be continued.
- Mode Progression:
- Complete Juggernaut, Mystique, and Sabretooth to light Sauron Multiball
- Complete T-Rex, Megalodon, and Sauron Multiball to light Mr. Sinister Battle.
- Complete Juggernaut, Mystique, and Sabretooth a second time and complete
Mr. Sinister Battle to light Mr. Sinister Clone Multiball.
- Completing Mr. Sinister Clone Multiball restarts the mode progression.
- Mode Stacking:
- Battles and Multiballs can start when Katanarama Time, Berserker Rage,
or Lil' Deadpool single ball modes are running.
- Quests can start when Katanarama Time or Berserker Rage are running.
- Lil' Deadpool modes can start when Battles, Katanarama Time, or
Berserker Rage are running.
- Katanarama Time can start when Battles, Quests, Lil' Deadpool modes,
or Ninja Multiball are running.
- Berserker Rage can start when Battles, Quests, or Lil' Deadpool modes
- Fixed: Katana Lock intermittently released too many balls.
- Fixed: Mystery was not awarding Extra Balls.
- Fixed: Megalodon Quest - Super Bomb unlit all shots but did not end mode.
- Megalodon Quest
- BOOM awards shark (red) shot.
- SUPER BOOM awards all lit ocean (blue) shots and shark (red) shot.
- Award light shows tweaked.
- Lil' Deadpool speech added for "not ready" state.
- Lil' Deadpool Multiball - Phase 3 light show improved.
- Lil' Deadpool Frenzy - light show improved.
- Lil' Deadpool Bounce
- Hit moving targets:
D P 7.5M
E O 7.5M
A O 7.5M
D L 10M
- Hitting 3 moving targets lights the Lil' Deadpool Bounce Jackpot.
- Lil' Deadpool Bounce Jackpot awards the value of the 3 targets hit
and boosts playfield multiplier for rest of ball.
- Improved display, light, and sound effects.
- Mechsuit Multiball - added Super Jackpot animation.
- Upper left control gate stays closed during multiball auto-launch so that
balls are fed into the pop bumpers and do not interfere with the left orbit shot.
- Disco Multiball - GI no longer turns off during multiball.
- Center eject - increased switch debounce time to reduce early courtesy kicks.
- Tuned frequency of speech during Battles.
- High Score To Date song added ("BOOM").
- Topper light shows added.
- Added Custom Coin Door Editor.
- You can specify the UNITS PER PULSE for the base coin and the number of PULSES
generated by each coin switch (left, center, right, 4th, 5th, 6th). The
UNITS have a range of 1 to 10000 and PULSES have a range of 0 to 100. For
example the USA coin door has a UNIT of 25 and the left and right slots
generate 1 PULSE and the center slot (the DBV) generates four PULSES. The
coin mechanisms accept quarters and the DBV dollars. Therefore, the UNIT is
25 (for 25 cents) and the left and right generate 1 PULSE for a single quarter
and the center slot generates 4 PULSES for a dollar bill being four quarters.
- If Standard Adjustment "Game Pricing" is changed to a selection with different
UNITS PER PULSE than the active CUSTOM coin door, the custom coin door will
be reset to the factory default for that Game Pricing selection.
- Display the selected settings and whether they are the FACTORY default or
- Correct the delay between multiple Q24 knocker requests. Previously the
knocks would happen too rapidly and sound like a single loud knock. Now
there will be a 3/4 second delay between knocks. If the sound effect
knocker is also enabled, it will be syncronized with the Q24 knocker.