(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider soulstoner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6448 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

The art is finished for anyone who does care. Sorry for those who have already seen it in the games room thread.[quoted image]

I wouldn’t own that if you gave it to me!

#6450 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

That's lucky, you can't own art. Especially when it's painted on a concrete wall of a rented shed. Art is a gift from the artist to all who look at it and open for their interpretation.
Apology not good enough for some perfect people who've never made an error quite clearly.

Your statement never made sense in the first place, and I just found it funny that you decided to showcase something you enjoy immediately after shitting on someone else’s attempt to share.

Don’t take yourself too seriously. It was just a goof.

#6460 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I didnt downvote that garbage "art" as I agree its open to interpretation but I will downvote your altruistic rant defending it. Part of being allowed to have an opinion is also being allowed to think something sucks gigantic ass. Take critism like a man (especially if you are going to have such strong opinions about other peoples posts and choices)
I hope no money is changing hand fornthat though. Dear god. Whats up with Dazzler in particular?

533BD566-BC3A-41B4-A8FE-730C0D610FCC (resized).jpeg533BD566-BC3A-41B4-A8FE-730C0D610FCC (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#6612 3 years ago

Joined the club last Thursday with basically a NIB Pro machine with only 30 plays. June 1st, 2020 build date. Tons of dimples already on the playfield right out of the box. It doesn't bother me too much as I'm aware it's typical wear and tear on a pinball table, but it's still happening on newer builds for those wondering.

I had one technician alert that the hell house scoop wasn't firing, but I power cycled the game and it's all working now, and the alert is gone. Not sure if me looking at the alert cleared it, or if it clears itself.

One issue that presented itself last night is the death of Lil' Deadpool. His head fell off. I've put about 300 games in since Thursday, but it's crazy to see this happen already. Usual pics I saw were of his torso flying off.

One more issue I've seen is that the lane guide rubber is bent and won't stay straight no matter how many times I try to bend it the other way. This is near the outside Domino/Chimichanga lane. Do I just need a new one, or is this normal?

As far as gameplay is concerned, I'm getting really frustrated sometimes that I can't find any shots, and they just keep hitting rail guards and clunking back down. I think I've memorized a few ramp locations on the flippers, but not the widest lanes. Those basically do not exist in my game, as I'm either hitting the D-E-A-D or P-O-O-L standups instead of an outside lanes. Any tips here? I've been using Deadpools face and gun as a guide (Shooting at the back of the gun handle to try for SNIKT for example).

IMG_4806 (resized).JPEGIMG_4806 (resized).JPEGIMG_4807 (resized).JPEGIMG_4807 (resized).JPEGIMG_4808 (resized).JPEGIMG_4808 (resized).JPEGIMG_4809 (resized).JPEGIMG_4809 (resized).JPEGIMG_4810 (resized).JPEGIMG_4810 (resized).JPEG
#6637 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Try 6.8 - 7.2 deg pitch to help with the Klunk. You’ll have to play with it to find the sweet spot. Some games take extra time dialing it in, Deadpool is one of those.

When I first got the game, I had the back legs ALL the way up, and front all the way down. Then I decided to use the PinGuy app to level it to 7.0 exactly, which is putting the rear legs nearly all the way down. The tip of the bubble on the shooter lane is just a hair above the line, does that sound correct?

#6641 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Very dependent on the game. Mine is at 7 degrees as well but the front is almost all the way down and the rear only has about a quarter inch above the of the bolt sticking through the leg nut (so almost all the way extended).
The bubble level is also fairly inconsistent.

How did you measure the angle? iPhone or an actual digital level? If iPhone, do you measure using the side of the phone, or do you lay the phone flat in the middle of the playfield?

#6647 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

But there is no anti sway on the snikkt target. There is however an anti sway on the colossus. That’s my point. Why did stern use the anti sway on the colossus but not the snikkt?

The two targets actually look exactly the same to me, I can't see the anti-sway bar on the Colossus shot.

#6649 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I circled the part that shows the anti-sway bracket. That metal plate that protrudes through the end (circled part) is what keeps it from leaning.
[quoted image]

Yes, I see now. Thank you!

#6690 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The anti-lean brackets are in the pinmonk.com store for international orders now. Let me know what it quotes you for shipping since it's done by weight and destination.

$14 shipping to Canada. $19 with replacement fan.

1 week later
#6739 3 years ago
Quoted from mostater:

Do the recent DP builds that are shipping out now have the SNIKT anti-sway bracket factory-installed? Just wondering if anyone knows or can confirm that.

I have a build date of June 1st, 2020 and I do NOT have an anti-sway bracket installed on SNIKT.

1 week later
#6780 3 years ago

Anyone have the Cliffy protector set for Deadpool? I asked for an invoice for the full Deadpool set from him, assuming it was just the shooting lane protector, and it came back with $75USD worth of kit.

Deadpool Hellhouse scoop
3-bank drop target
katana ball guide nub fix
2pc shooter eject protectors
outhole (drain)

Are all these necessary? Let me know what you guys think. With shipping it'll cost me around $120CAD which is hard to swallow for some metal protectors IMO.

1 week later
#6892 3 years ago
Quoted from Sluggo39:

DP is in the house
[quoted image]

This is my dream lineup plus TMNT.

Do you prefer any of the Elwins over the other? It's a great debate I have in my head without being able to play IMDN or JP2 in person.

1 week later
#6956 3 years ago
Quoted from cloggedDrain:

I just added a sub woofer to my DP and holy cow! I honestly can't believe how much of a difference it makes (especially after I bumped up the bass gain in the settings)

I'm wrestling with adding an external sub vs. getting a Pinwoofer kit. I like the idea of higher quality speakers to bring out the highs and mids instead of just pumping up the bass.

#6959 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

You can get the same 5.25" speakers as the Le models for $60 (cdn) and and external polk psw10 for $100 cdn.
Pick up a pinnovators board $55 cdn and the speaklightkits 5.25" adapter plate (next to nothing, $20 i think?)
Total price = $235 cdn (that like $38 usd lol)
Youll spend half the money and be more than satisfied. I promise

I can't find the pinnovators board you mentioned. Could you share a link to one if you have it?

#6969 3 years ago
Quoted from Keylime:

Hey guys, I just bought my first pins. A Deadpool Premium and a TMNT premium. Jason_Jehosaphat was kind enough to help me put in cliffys and art blades on both but we were scratching our heads on what to do with the Stern brushed aluminum throwing star pop bumper cover upgrades. What did you guys do with wolverine and his foot? It's currently attached to the plastic cover on the left pop. Unsure as to how to reaffix him without the plastic there. Curious to see what other Pinsiders have done!
Thank you!

The plastic under wolverine stays on for that pop. The metal throwing start mounts on top.

#6982 3 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

The model of 5.25" speaker that Stern have recently been using in the LE games are "Kenwood KFC-1366S" speakers.
I also doubt there is a risk with adding any 5.25" speakers to your game, as I know people have been adding other brand / model car audio speaker to their various pins for years without issue (and with greatly improved sound). The software in SPIKE 2 games even have an option to adjust for either 4 ohm or 8 ohm speaker use.

Is a more powerful amp not needed then? Just the speaker upgrades?

#7013 3 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Great. So how does it work? Are you cracking open the power supply and replacing the existing fan?

Yes, exactly.

#7046 3 years ago

My Lil Deadpool head snapped off after 100 games or so.

Was nicely replaced ASAP by my distributor.

B06FBA94-83C8-418E-AA6C-7E7697CC93BF (resized).jpegB06FBA94-83C8-418E-AA6C-7E7697CC93BF (resized).jpegCB41F4ED-B83D-47BC-9652-280EDFBDEA9C (resized).jpegCB41F4ED-B83D-47BC-9652-280EDFBDEA9C (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#7107 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Getting ready to pull the trigger on a NIB unless I find a good deal on used close by. Never cared for Deadpool as a theme, but this game makes me smile every time I play it. Top it off with the animations (love the 8 bit style) and epic sounds im in.
Just curious if anyone with newer games can comment on playfield issues? Personally ive had good luck with all my games, but curious what others are seeing on the latest batch.
Thanks

Mine had a June build date and everything seems great aside from the dimpling on the playfield. It doesn't bother me, but others hate it. I view it as a part of the wear and tear and after 1000 games or so, you can see all the dimples melding together to be less noticeable now.

Katana ramp did not have a spacer between it and the playfield, but I don't see any issues there yet.

1 week later
#7182 3 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Just joined the club!
So far it's super-fun - faster and more flow than I was expecting, love the shots, and the music, sounds, and call-outs are great too! It's the whole package.
[quoted image]

Lil Deadpool’s head is looking a little wonky. Was it mid wobble when taking the pic?

#7187 3 years ago

I ordered the standard post sleeves from Titan and they are too thick compared to what was on there. So I guess the Slim (Stern) post sleeves are what you want.

4 weeks later
#7363 3 years ago
Quoted from Junglist:

Cool thanks for the flipper tips...
Next question, the Snikt shot and the Katana lock, I assume these are supposed to be challenging shots and not something to do from a cradle typically. I find my DP plays these shots best off a moving ball which may be why some people are recommending 7 degree pitch as this would give it even more momentum?

Gomez instructed that the game was designed for a 7 degree pitch, so that's what I'm set at. I'm actually a bit higher around 7.2 or so as I prefer it faster. But 7 should be minimum IMO as 6.5 didn't feel right with all the shots.

#7365 3 years ago
Quoted from mostater:

Agreed. I can hit the Katana lock on a cradled or slow moving ball. But the SNIKT shot needs more momentum. Too much momentum coming down that in-lane, however, and I will probably miss that shot.
I find that the majority of my SNIKT hits don't even make it up the ramp all the way. They go up half-way then roll down. I checked side-to-side level and seems good there and the angle of the target seems spot on as most balls that reflect off it start towards/up the ramp. I have the pitch set at about 6.8. Now I did replace the standup bracket with the anti-sway one and used some insulated tape that I had leftover from another project. I cut the tape down so it matched the same thickness as what was on the Stern bracket but maybe that is where my issue is. Before I delve into making additional adjustments, though, is this the same experience that others are having...that more often than not, the ball only makes it partially up the ramp after a SNIKT hit then rolls down?

Yup that sounds about right for my game as well.

2 weeks later
#7473 3 years ago

I have found the anti-sway bracket to be useless on the SNKT target. I still have to move it back into position after a handful of smacks to the target. Is it even possible I've installed it incorrectly?

#7497 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I must be missing something. I downloaded the file from Stern. I unzip it as directed, and it shows two different files. Am I supposed to flash the larger file onto my SD card (spk.002.000)??

Just copying instructions from the readme file:

Update instructions:
1 - Download the zip file.
2 - Unzip the file; this will create a folder that contains file(s).
3 - Open the folder, copy the file(s) to the root level of a
FAT32 formatted USB stick. (Do not copy the folder.)
4 - Power the game off.
5 - Insert the USB stick.
6 - Turn the game on.
7 - After the game boots up, there will be an option for software update.
8 - The volume buttons change options for full or quick update.
The enter button selects the option and starts the update.
9 - Once the update is completed, turn the game off and remove the USB stick.
10- Turn the game on and the game will be running the new code.

1 week later
#7658 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeGee6533:

Yes, but he just told me to open a ticket with Stern. I did that and haven’t heard anything from stern yet. It’s a bit frustrating being a brand new machine that I basically can’t play after owning it less than a week. And I love this game. I was having so much fun before this happened, lol! I’m decent at basics like replacing coil stops and sleeves, soldering wires, etc. But I’ve just never experienced this issue, especially in less than a week of ownership.

I can't believe there are distro's that aren't the go-between with Stern for NIB issues like this. You just spent a LARGE chunk of money, and they aren't going to offer assistance?

I'd be moving on to someone else after that.

1 week later
#7764 3 years ago

The shaker motor in my DP pro is squeaky near the end of each rumble session. I know it’s not a DP specific problem, but is there anything I can do to remedy it?

Some grease on the weights or something?

#7782 3 years ago

So I decided to fully clean my play field with novus 2 last night as it’s been about 1000games since I cleaned it last. I also cleaned the pinballs by dumping them in some isopropyl alcohol. Further, I decided to put a little lithium grease on the spinners so they spin more than 5 times after ripping a shot through them.

Holy man does this thing fly now! It’s almost like a new game! I feel like this is the Deadpool magic that everyone has been raving about. I always thought the machine was fun, but wasn’t overwhelmed with joy about it.

I’m sure some will take issue with greasing those spinners, but I don’t care, it feels and sounds great having those things fly like I imagined they should.

Only issue now is that I get more rejects from the hell house scoop, as the shots are hitting it quite fast, as well, the eject power from the scoop bounces clear off the right flipper and starts hitting side targets and slings. Those can be easily adjusted though.

#7786 3 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Careful with that Novus 2, it is pretty abrasive so you don't want to be using it all the time. I find on a new clear-coated playfield that Novus 1 works well for cleaning and is harmless. Novus 2 can be used for spots where Novus 1 isn't taking the dirt off, but tread lightly.
I also like to add a drop of sewing machine oil to where the spinners contact the brackets. This is a metal-on-metal contact point so a very small dusting with oil is fine.

I did notice some micro scratches in the clear after I did some areas. I was using the novus 2 very sparingly, but will stick with novus 1 if that works just as well.

Thanks for the tip.

#7831 3 years ago
Quoted from MasterBlaster:

Thanks for the insight! I’m planning to add the shaker and disco ball for sure. What’s your opinion on the subwoofer and the HD glass? (And which sub did you get). The HD glass is pricey but I feel like the artwork on this game is such a knockout that it deserves to be as clear as possible

HD glass is a must. I put the stock glass back on and it’s like there’s a smoky haze above the play field. Totally worth it.

2 weeks later
#8054 3 years ago

It’s designed for 7 and you’ll likely find the katana ramps easier to connect at this pitch as well.

That was my experience anyway.

1 week later
#8124 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Dropped deadpool field glass today. 1st one I've broke, sucks!!!
[quoted image][quoted image]

That sucks!

That "Made in the USA" sticker is oddly fitting for the photo.

2 weeks later
#8243 3 years ago

DP Pro was also my first pinball purchase, and I would have kept it as the layout and shots are super satisfying, however those damn callouts during the 3 battles really started annoying the hell out of me. Especially as I was quite the novice when getting it, so I was playing those initial battles over and over in quick succession. I believe I had played around 500 games in my first week of owning it.

Moral of this story is to get TWO pinball machines on your first go-round so you don't get exhausted of only playing one over and over

#8247 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

I've got over 4k plays and i'm still hearing new callouts. You wouldn't last two mins with JP2, 'Shoot the left ramp'...'Aaahh Ahh ahhhhhh'.
Or Rick and Morty, 'Get to the garage Rick'.

Funny, those are my next two games!

We’ll see how I feel after the first few months of playing them.

I think it also has to do with Nolan North voicing Deadpool. He’s in 80% of video games as voice talent, so I’ve been listening to his voice for over 10 years at this point and I’m over it.

#8285 3 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

All....want to upgrade lighting...Comet upgrade or pinstadium? I know a different price range! Was thinking Comet because I don't feel like DP is the kind of game that would benefit from the brightness of pinstadiums. Thoughts welcome!

I think DP is the perfect candidate for PinStadiums. The game is way too dark by default and that’s of course not helped by the red bulbs.

Shine some good lighting on that beautiful artwork!

#8356 3 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

Does anyone know if the cables that go from The CPU node board to the node controller board in the cabinet are standard cat-5 cables? One of my needs replaced. I cannot find them in the manual.

I believe they are, yes. They are labeled as such on the cables themselves.

1 week later
#8404 3 years ago
Quoted from Deyanks98:

Question where can I buy those blue rubber protector pieces that are on different ramps
in the game? I have one thats missing.

This is the exact one you’ll need for the right katana ramp:

https://nitropinball.com/products/stern-blue-robber-bumper

I had nitro order me one and they must’ve kept some on hand.

3 months later
#9673 2 years ago

I sold my DP PRO last November as it was my only machine and I had played it to death...

Well, I now realize how awesome it was and am hoping to get back in with a Premium. Is Stern doing any more runs this year? Ideally later in the year as I’m jumping on the Iron Maiden re-run this summer.

Let me know if anyone has info. Thanks!

4 weeks later
#9925 2 years ago
Quoted from DVDA:

damn this start button is killer in person. rocket city pinball did a amazing job on this. need one for elvira hoh and The Mandalorian premium
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Your pics make this look so much better than their product images. It’s gorgeous.

1 week later
#9998 2 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

I had a guest DP owner remark that my Sinkt was too difficult to make and come to think of it I was only seeing 2x light up every 50 games or so, and never a 3x. The solution is angling the target so it intrudes into the lane a bit more. You can remove the target and just enlarge the upper screw hole in the bracket. This will give you adjustability. Mine plays much better now. Attached is a pic of just how much
you might need to move it. It was too little to drill a new hole in wood so I later elongated the hole shown and reattached the screw.
[quoted image]

I did this with my DP and SNIKT's were very plentiful. To the point where I actually felt like I was cheating, it was so easy to hit. I ended up moving it back as a result.

Also, the ball would catch on the target as it rolled back out of the wolverine lane.

But yes, it definitely feel's much better angled like this.

3 weeks later
#10152 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I’d imagine with the backlog stern has this will be it for DP and IMDN .That’s why I can’t part with either .I’m just going to have to work more for the next purchase .My opinion only but to me these 2 have that fun feeling you just don’t get in many pins .

I concur with this. Deadpool was my very first pin, and I sold it after 6 months because I needed to try something new. After running through a few (Rick & Morty, TMNT, Jurassic Park, IMDN). I can safely say that IMDN and Deadpool are the best out of all of them.

I'm not looking to get my hands on a DP Premium... hopefully I manage to get one before they discontinue!

#10174 2 years ago
Quoted from FNwoz:

Anyone know when then next Pro run is? Thinking of ordering unless I can find a nice used one.

I’ve seen anywhere from August to December.

August for USA and December for Canada/Overseas?

9 months later
#12690 1 year ago
Quoted from NoSkills:

Me either, for me I think it’s a mix of just being a terrible audio connoisseur and not having my games that loud. When I bought a used machine the audio was set to deafening to me. I can understand if you like it that loud you need better speakers but my spike 2s are set between 4-6 on volume and factory speakers sound fine to me at that level

Yeah, it's not about loudness alone. It's about clarity, depth, and dynamic range. Clarity to still hear everything clearly when the audio is cranked (and it doesn't crackle or distort). Depth to feel/hear the intricacies of the deep bass. Dynamic Range to hear every sound in the mix, whether sampled at a very high frequency or very low, regardless of volume.

1 week later
#12829 1 year ago
Quoted from Medic:

Finally had the motivation to install a few mods. Any other highly recommended mods to get?
[quoted image]

Oooh, where'd you get that alternate Lil' Deadpool from?

#12949 1 year ago

Taking possession of a Premium later this week or early next week.

Deadpool Pro was my first pinball machine ever in 2020, and it was amazing. I played over 1000 games in my first month, and over 2500 games in the first 6 months.

I grew tired of it as it was my only machine, and figured that anything I replaced it with, would be equal or better. I was wrong.

I've regretted selling it ever since, and have been through 5 other games, and nothing has captured the feeling and excitement of Deadpool. I told myself I would get it back, and if I did, would go all out for the Premium. I'm so excited to have it back and cannot wait to blow it the 'eff up with the skills I've gained since owning it.

Now, having said that... Official Stern Art blades or Mirror blades?

1 week later
#13159 1 year ago

Found this guy rattling around after delivery. Any idea how to reattach? I can’t seem to figure it out.

Location is the backboard lighting.

306E6F76-2989-4901-A13D-9E1B37A1A4C7 (resized).jpeg306E6F76-2989-4901-A13D-9E1B37A1A4C7 (resized).jpeg
#13189 1 year ago

How can I tighten up the auto launch mech? It wiggles from side to side when launching, causing a lot of rattling on launches. Screws are as tight as can be from what I can tell.

80268AB2-AC27-4CD6-95FB-A9F71A912ED6 (resized).jpeg80268AB2-AC27-4CD6-95FB-A9F71A912ED6 (resized).jpeg

#13191 1 year ago
Quoted from petrieslastword:

After 2 weeks I'm having 2 "issues"
-when locked behind the drop targets, a large percentage of the time the balls release SDTM
-Similarly a large % of shots that come down the right katana shot go SDTM
Is this normal?

Make sure your machine is level. Some will go SDTM if they don't have enough speed on release, but the majority will hit a flipper if level.

#13202 1 year ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

How can I tighten up the auto launch mech? It wiggles from side to side when launching, causing a lot of rattling on launches. Screws are as tight as can be from what I can tell.
[quoted image]

Here are two videos showing the issue, if anyone has an idea.

https://imgur.com/9lTVGTf

https://imgur.com/GSHreyU

Also, one more issue I'm having, is Wolverines back foot keeps blocking the spinner. I've tried bending, rotating him, wedging his foot in front of the spinner to prevent it from lifting up and going back and down, and nothing stops him from moving.

Anyone else have that issue?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 64.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.95
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

Machine - For Sale
Bryn Athyn, PA
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinsburg, WV
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider soulstoner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=soulstoner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.