(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 40 hours ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sohchx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#140 5 years ago

Got to play one on location today and it is absolutely outstanding!!! I must have it, so something in the collection has to go. I love everything about it, sound, art, music, gameplay.
The music actually had my daughter and I dancing to it. Even though I don't completely get the entire rule set or some of the shots I'll get it in due time. I'll just keep going in and playing it lol. I managed to get Grand Champion score of 93,135,630 and 2nd place score of 56,55,540. I believe those scores will be bested by today's end being that I was one of the first to play it out of the box.

Question for the Pro owners though. Have you guys had any instance of the screen going black for a few seconds after battles? Seems like a code bug maybe?? The machine that I played did it 3 times during game play.

1 week later
#289 5 years ago

4 weeks later
#764 5 years ago

I'm still looking to get into the club and its killing me!! I'm still playing the game on location but it definitely doesn't play like it did on week one. It's been 1 month and the game needs gone over but I can't talk the owner into it. The rubbers are dirty, ball trails are visible now, the field is no longer level, right sling machine guns randomly, and the key shots are near impossible to make now. It's driving me insane lol. I know the best solution is to just buy one but I have a machine that I need gone first and my distributor is out of Pro's. The addiction is real!!!

#771 5 years ago
Quoted from x-rug-x:

Wow, the game must be played a ton in that month for it to be that dirty and seemingly abused.

It's not exactly abused perse', they just aren't keeping up on it. Out of the 18 pins that they have DP definitely gets the most play because there's always someone on it or it has a line. I'd love to know what the audits say as far as plays.

#806 5 years ago

So I just found something extremely alarming to me on the local DP. If this was my machine I'd be livid!!! The rail is literally digging into the field and is lifting the top layer of the field. Is this what I have to look forward to when I purchase my Pro?? I can only assume that it's tightened down way to much at the end and I was wondering why it was so hard to make that lock shot. It simply isn't aligned. And now that I look at it again, why the hell isn't there a solid rubber post there instead of a little bit of a rubber flip over hanging the edge?!? Seems cheap and I'm not liking it at all.

20181014_135904 (resized).jpg20181014_135904 (resized).jpg20181014_135928 (resized).jpg20181014_135928 (resized).jpg

#808 5 years ago
Quoted from 320Gigabytes:

It's not a big deal.

It would be for me and they'd be sending me a new playfield.

#811 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Looks like that rail guide won’t be going anywhere anytime soon.

Yup and the sad thing is, even if I pointed out the problem which I guarantee they know nothing about, they wouldn't do anything about it because it's still bringing in money.

#814 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Can you share a better picture? This is zoomed in so far you can’t see anything.

Sorry that's All I got plus the glass was on. You really cant see the damage that rail has done?? If you zoom in through paint or on a phone in the second pic you can really see what's going on.

#815 5 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Unless you know the Op don’t assume and alert them as a courtesy.

They have been alerted about numerous problems multiple times by multiple players, yet none have been rectified. No point any longer. I only posted because I wondered if anyone else has had the same happen to them here.

#833 5 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

Mine is doing the exact same thing only the playfield has also chipped there too. Mine is HUO too so not many plays on it. No picture cause I am at work but can post some later.

That sucks!! I knew there had to be someone else with the same issue. I was speaking with a fellow pinhead and we are wondering what would be the result if a post were to be installed at the end of that rail. It's a gamble for sure because no one knows if, or how it will alter game play.

#834 5 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

My Pro seems to be like this out of the box with less than 50 plays on it. Seems like the guide was tightened to the playfield before the clear was fully cured. I am hesitant to loosen it to investigate further. It isn’t too noticeable so maybe I will slip some Mylar over the playfield under the guide one day.

Well, now that I am hearing this I will definitely have to check that area at delivery time. You've got me kind of afraid now, lol. Unfortunately I will have to refuse it if I see that damage. I'm wondering if the issue has been brought to sterns attention??

#874 5 years ago

On route how can I tell if the machine has gotten the update?

2 weeks later
#1005 5 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

You know when you or a friend/family gets a new car and you start to notice them all over in the road. Well I was walking down the freezer aisle and I assure you this is the first time I’ve ever noticed the chimmi’s. Keep BOOMin BOOMers.
[quoted image]

El monterey chimi's are awesome!!! I keep my freezer stocked with cases of them lol

3 weeks later
#1162 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Looks awesome. And it'll be a lot easier to tell my buddies on the fly to hit the Hell House instead of:
The scoop
The what?
The hole
A hole?
This right he-... Never mind you drained.

LMAO

9 months later
#4135 4 years ago

Question fellas, I bought a pro NIB last year at release and then sold it shortly after. I had no issues with it. Fast forward to now and I am looking into buying another one NIB. Are there any new issues that I should be aware of that is now happening with the most recent run of these? I already know about the coil stops, but has the "Cleargate" issue taken it's toll on DP too? Just wondering if I should wait or go ahead and buy.

Thanks!!

#4142 4 years ago
Quoted from KingHebes:

I bout a NIB DP pro last week and it arrived friday. It says August 22, 2019 on the back of the cabinet. I have no pooling, My Jurassic park pro I think has august 12 on the back of cab and has pooling. But the pooling isn't even very noticeable. I wouldn't have noticed most likely unless I was looking for it. The photos make it look way worse than it is.

Thanks for chiming in on this. Come on guys!!! Someone else give me some good news so I can pull the trigger on one of these again. I'm literally afraid until I hear otherwise.

1 month later
#4356 4 years ago

Greetings gents!! Took delivery of a new Pro today. I have a question. I want to completely outfit this thing with protectors but I only see that Cliffy has them for the shooter lane, drain, and lane switches. Is any one else manufacturing a full blown set to protect everything possible for this game?

20191015_191844 (resized).jpg20191015_191844 (resized).jpg
#4357 4 years ago

Also, whats the deal with this post, and why is it in the position that it is without being flush with the top of the washer?

20191015_174956 (resized).jpg20191015_174956 (resized).jpg
#4362 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

What else do you need protected??

Every single area that would be subjected to wear. The ball eject/shooter lane, switch slots, and the drain under the apron

#4363 4 years ago
Quoted from WizWiggy:

Righty Tighty! Always good to scan a NIB Pin for situations like this.

The post is already tight in it's entirety. Should it, or should it not be in the orientation that it is?

#4364 4 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Cliff also makes that post protector for the right loop doesnt he?

I browsed both of his sites in their entirety and only see mention of the shooter eject and outhole drain protector being done, so I can only assume that more are on the way whatever they may be.

https://www.passionforpinball.com/WIP/Deadpool-drain-ejects-set-001.JPG

https://www.passionforpinball.com/WIP/DP-ejects-inst-01.jpg

https://www.passionforpinball.com/WIP/DP-outhole-bev-01.jpg

#4373 4 years ago

Question, for the Katana ramp shot. Do the ball rails need adjustment on the recent run of machines, or did Stern resolve the issue after the earlier runs? My born date is Aug 2019. I haven't had much difficulty completing the shot but just wanted to ask in case it was something that I absolutely needed to do.

#4377 4 years ago

Do all of these have a bare wood bottom? Even though I wont see it, it still bugs the hell out of me.

20191015_103222 (resized).jpg20191015_103222 (resized).jpg
#4381 4 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

There's 8 pins here atm and none have a painted base. I don't know how that can bug anyone but if it does now's the time to start masking up.

It bugs me because it looks like a random sheet of rough unsanded ply wood from the stack at home depot, unlike the nice smooth bottoms of all of my other Sterns. But I guess it's just another thing that they cheaped out on.

1 week later
#4408 4 years ago

Anyone else I've this rail to the right of the katana lock digging into the field?

20191027_213255 (resized).jpg20191027_213255 (resized).jpg
#4411 4 years ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

Common issue, there is a few fixes mentioned in this forum. Most popular is adding a few washers.

Thanks, I'll read back through again. I've put a strip of Mylar underneath it in the mean time.

#4412 4 years ago

I can definitely tell that I'm getting the hang of things. My high score just went from 200 mil last week to over 800 mil just now. I was unlocking all sorts of things but I would like to know exactly what they are and how I even got to those modes. I recall fighting sauron, mech suit multi ball, another type of multi ball that starts with an M in big brown letters. I was able to defeat almost all of the main characters except for T rex, but what would have happened had I defeated him also?
20191027_221916 (resized).jpg20191027_221916 (resized).jpg

#4416 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Sauron is the next battle after you complete Juggernaut, Mystique, and Sabertooth.
Mechsuit Multiball is after you qualify x number of weapons. Should be between 40 and 50, depending on how you're machine is set up.
Maybe it was an N, not an M? Ninja Multiball?
If you finish the two quests, you'd battle Megakrakolodonus Rex.

Thanks for the explanation. The machine is still on factory settings. Definitely wasn't NMB because I see that all the time, but maybe it wasn't a multiball mode at all? Maybe it was something else. I'm extremely curious so I'm going to watch some streams to see if anyone unlocks it ad I recognize it again because it's bugging me lol. I really wish that I had a camera setup when I saw it. The two quests that you mentioned, is that Rex and Meg and they are considered to be quests and not battles?

#4417 4 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Can anyone confirm if Cliffy makes a protector for this yet, or was that a one-off thing a few pages back?

Yes, it exists. I just purchased a 3-bank drop target, ball guide nub fix, and 2pc shooter eject protectors and outhole (drain)

#4419 4 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

The washer fix is essential long term.
I put a black rubber one down first and metal on top.
Took a fair amount of time.
When taking Katana blade plastic off, be careful to unhook the side that doesn't have screws.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Excellent!! Thank you sir!!

1 week later
#4487 4 years ago

When are the key times to hit the BOOM button, and what is it's purpose?

#4491 4 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

Collecting the B-O-O-M lights at the in/outlanes lights the Boom button yellow. Hitting the Boom button during a mode when the button is yellow completes one of the shots for you automatically. If you don't use the BOOM button when it's yellow, but collect several more in/outlanes until it turns red, pressing it when it's red during a mode will collect all the shots lit in that mode.

For me the times that I have seen it lit and the callout tells me to hit it, it has been blinking green. I have never seen it yellow or red unless I missed it completely

#4515 4 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

From http://tiltforums.com/t/deadpool-rulesheet/4311
BOOM Button
Use flippers to cycle lower inlane inserts to spell B-O-O-M. Completing B-O-O-M will light the lock bar button yellow. Hitting the button when flashing will spot the highest value shot on the playfield (other than the scoop). Completing B-O-O-M 4 times without using the button will light the button red for “Big Boom”, which collects all of the lit shots on the playfield. Pay attention to colors of the boom button as the game does not call-out when you have earned a “Big Boom”. Current available “Booms” are displayed on the right side of the display.
Note that if no shots are lit or all shots are the same value, the game gives priority to shots on the left of the playfield.

Many many thanks!! Studying now!!

#4528 4 years ago

Well, found the same issue that another member had with the snnnkkt target. Mine too is mounted to closely to the ball rail and only registers when hit on the right side of it.

Screenshot_20191108-210425 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20191108-210425 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20191108-210417 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20191108-210417 (resized).jpg
#4529 4 years ago

Fixed it luckily. I dunno how the hell that passed through QA if there is one, but that thing wasn't even close to correct. No one should ever have to correct something like this.

20191108_222422 (resized).jpg20191108_222422 (resized).jpg
#4533 4 years ago
Quoted from N8man:

So does relocating the snik target make the multiplier shot easier?
Mine is on the rail just like the 4 other dp I have seen.

It has for me and the target registers every single time unlike before. Previously the ball either had to hit the right side of the face on the target, or with enough force and speed rolling back down the katana ramps center entrance.

#4563 4 years ago

When "mech suit multiball is ready" sounds, how do you collect it or start It?

#4588 4 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

The Snnkt target is mounted to a piece of 45 degree angle steel screwed in beneath the playfield so it is already very "securely mounted"; that angle steel and the target are not going anywhere. But, the problem that I alluded to in my initial post (#4516) on this topic is that there was absolutely no way that the target on my game could operate and no amount of adjusting the switches' gap was going to change that; the target simply was pinned up against the steel ramp guide. I removed the glass and tried several times to hit the switch with my finger and it would not register a 'hit'. After I slightly moved the switch I could see a hit and hear a sound effect on the Snnkt target for the first time. If yours is working 'as is', that is great that there is no problem there. But mine would not and so I just wanted to share what I found and did FWIW.

This is the same exact issue that I had and thank you again for sharing your issue, otherwise I wouldn't have discovered mine.

#4604 4 years ago

I......love.......this......game!!!! I'm getting on the board consistently wiping out my #1 score but I'm trying to get into my champion territory at 837 mil +. I can now shoot from the left flipper and bank shot off of the snnnnkt switch up the ninja lock ramp to stack for multi ball. Figured it out totally by accident.

Unfortunately I also found another issue. If all 3 lil DP targets are down and the ball slowly rolls behind them, it some times gets stuck behind the far right target. You can see why in my pic that the far right target is slightly raised which hangs up the ball. The machine will then sense a malfunction in that area and the lights go out in that area until you drain and a new ball starts, the area then reactivates and functions normal again. The only way I can free the stuck ball is by nudging which sets off the tilt, so I either tilt the game and free the ball or just let the DP area die and play the ball out.

Screenshot_20191113-175506 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20191113-175506 (resized).jpg
#4606 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Your targets are sitting a bit too high. There's a screw on the bottom of the target assembly under the playfield that sets where the targets stop. Just back that off a little so your targets sit flush with the PF when they're down

Thanks!! The left and center targets are dead flush with the field.

The right one......

20191113_182646 (resized).jpg20191113_182646 (resized).jpg
#4608 4 years ago

I've also found an area that should be addressed for wear. Behind the targets , when the they get hit by the ball the rear edges of them seem to be denting into the wood which I fear later down the road will cause clear chipping issues. I'm going to forward my pic to Cliff and ask if anything is in the works for that area. I have a similar target Cliffy on one of my other machines.

20191113_182409 (resized).jpg20191113_182409 (resized).jpg
#4609 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'd look at the assembly and see if something is different about that left target stop underneath. Might be a burr or something on the assembly that's preventing it from going that last mm down. If not that, maybe something on the target bottom itself (mold error or something?).

There was a nub on the bottom which I assume is from the mold, I've already filed it down flush.

#4616 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Great to hear! Thanks for posting the solution.

It didn't completely solve the issue though. I still had to back the target adjustment screw out a little more

#4617 4 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Cliffy's three drop targets bank protector fits perfectly on Deadpool for this use. I have one on lil' Deadpool for six months.

Ordering now thanks!!

#4624 4 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Never have it happen. It's my go-to game too.

Same here, never had it happen and I've got to have a few hundred games in by now. I play it every day lol.

In other news I somehow lit colossal jackpot and never even knew that there was a switch there lol. Unfortunately when it lit, it threw off my concentration and I drained. I'd love to know what that could have been worth.

Question, during a game the boom button lit blue and I then hit the ball into a battle with mystique and the buttons light went out. So does this mean that any time the boom button is lit and you enter a battle without hitting it, that cancels the boom out completely?

#4629 4 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Here is a link to a very good overview of all the Deadpool rules: http://tiltforums.com/t/deadpool-rulesheet/4311

Yup, I have this saved on my PC and have been studying it for the past few weeks lol

3 weeks later
#4815 4 years ago

Was just doing some thinking. If I am in say, mech suit multiball, and I have two balls in the Katana Lock. What would happen if during MSM I were to make the shot for the 3rd ball into the Katana Lock? Would MSM continue on and then when it ends start Ninja Multiball?

#4836 4 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Twist a paper towel up small enough to fit inside the coil sleeve. Put some alcohol on the twisted towel and run it inside the coil sleeve while turning. You will be surprised how much black stuff comes off and your flippers will feel and play much better.

I do this on all of my machines twice a year. They definitely show more dust/dirt than you would think. I see it as mandatory maintenance lol

#4837 4 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

If anyone is interested, I made a few sets of these custom Deadpool hinge magnets. Looks great on stock black or custom red powder coated hinges. PM me or check my marketplace add. $20 for set + shipping.[quoted image][quoted image]

I see allot of awesomeness in that room. Really dig the Punchout pic!!

1 week later
#4912 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

Has anyone ever came across a issue when the volume seems to kinda come and go? It basically sounds like one of the speakers gets louder and then goes lowered doesn’t always do it but i always notice it Is that normal? also now notice on my new stern Jurassic park.

My machine does it too. Eventually it goes back to normal after a few minutes but it's definitely not unnoticeable.

#4922 4 years ago

What is the most current code right now? I'm wondering if I need to update.

1 week later
#5050 4 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Well, it doesn't get old quick. It has staying power, because of the 2 difficult shots (shnik & Katana). Its very unique and has lots of different call outs, compared to older games. It doesn't get boring. However, when I bought JPII, I immediately switch to that pin to try and figure out modes. I do continue to go back to Deadpool for enjoyment.

Got mine back in the second week of October and haven't played a single one of my other pins yet because of DP. Haven't even powered them on lol

#5051 4 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

There's some crackers in there. i get the tilt warnings pretty regular because of the way i play it.

Same, I like to nudge.... allot.

#5053 4 years ago
Quoted from scottieIA:

I was listening to a podcast with Scott D. describing the logic of the mature callouts on Rick and Morty....I got wondering on the Mature callouts on DP. What are they?...I mean I don't really hear anything that someone would turn the setting off Mature. I think this one of my few gripes about how Stern did the DP theme. I mean they could have really hit it out of the park on the mature call outs (that you could turn off in settings). The funny thing is that I would probably turn off the mature setting in DP as it sits in my basement but if some guys come over....I'd change it to have a good laugh (and forget to set it back when the kids play it). My point is there should be some callouts that should make a sailor blush in a Deadpool theme.

Agreed. Most of it is innuendo that I feel you'd have to be at least 13 to even get, but that slow Deadpool song at Game Over with the sexy voice that says "Got six balls for ya baby' or something like that is the one that sticks out for me and is hilarious. I mean, even my MET drops F bombs and I think it even says Sh** once in awhile.

#5075 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I’d suggest increasing the pitch possibly? I’ve never had a SDTM from lil Deadpool *knocks on wood*

Same, mine drops the ball directly to the right flipper every single time

#5120 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

No, but I usually hold up the right flipper as it ejects.

Same, I usually hold the flipper up or do a drop catch after it ejects. If it ejects with allot of force or the ball has allot of speed coming down from there I could see what he is showing in the pic happening. I would also say that if he's changed the flip rubbers out to something else it could also be that, but they look to be factory.

#5121 4 years ago

Mail call !!!

20200109_121329 (resized).jpg20200109_121329 (resized).jpg
#5144 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

If you hit the target you'll hear a slicing sound. Try it with the glass off so you recognize the sound (and make sure the target is registering).

This is one of my only complaints about the game, the Snikt sound just isn't loud enough and is drowned out by the music especially at high volume.

#5149 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Yea, I love that when it happens. Unfortunately, it’s coded to not reward a pf multiplier if it hits off the pops.
Another one is with the right flipper, hitting the outside part of the blue foam rubber on the left ramp, ricochet it to the Snikt and up the ramp. Now 9 times out of 10 that is luck, but there are times I’ve intentionally gone for that and made it. Love That!
Edit: adding a pic with my attempt of iPhone 8 Markup lol[quoted image]

Yes!!! Lol that shot in the pic feels awesome when it works. I have also pulled this one off a few times where you see the white line that I drew. It either hits off of the pop bumper and up the ramp, or banks off of the snikt target and up the ramp. Most times the ball only makes it to the peak of the ramp and then falls back down due to momentum loss.

2b908aa5b32c9af11ea7ae652dd3e7d03b473fa0 (resized).jpeg2b908aa5b32c9af11ea7ae652dd3e7d03b473fa0 (resized).jpeg
#5170 4 years ago

Anyone here happen to have a link to the DP Cliffy tutorial?? I can't find it anywhere. I've got the link with pics but no instructions are there. Guess I'll go off those.

1 week later
#5245 4 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

It does not. But it needs it so bad.

Why, to strong? It feels perfect on mine.

1 week later
#5344 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Same happened to me on a great game with a lot of the enemies already beat...
The VUK stoped working for the battles!
Pulled the play field up and found the wire terminal just came clean off the switch.
cheaper parts... more breakdowns.
Love you Stern...
[quoted image]

I was forewarned before purchase by a friend to stock up on that switch. He has 3 on route so it would make more sense for him to see this as an issue. Says that he's had quite a few fail regularly.

#5417 4 years ago

Wait.....let me put my balls in order...

LMAO love this game!!

#5452 4 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Does anyone know where the screw hole for this is located. I'm unable to find it. It's the innermost light bulb on the left flipper.[quoted image]

Is that planking on your field?? Sure looks like it.

#5456 4 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

That’s how all new Stern playfields look. They have changed their clearcoat process.

I guess I dodged a bullet then because my playfield doesn't look like that, It's a late 2019 and flawless

4 months later
1 year later
#10158 2 years ago

Jeez some of you guys are in here killin it with the awesome mods. Mine has been bone stock since 2018 and even still runs original firmware. I'm totally happy with it the way it sits and it very rarely gets played but these threads are definitely tempting me to do something to it. I planned on doing full Titans as soon as I got it and never even got that far lol

#10171 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

If you are still running the code from 2018, new code is so much better! I highly recommend you update the code.

Is there a list of what exactly has been updated to this date?

4 weeks later
#10426 2 years ago

Did anyone here pick this 30th anniversary piece up from Hotwheels and if so what scale is it? I'd like to put it on my field if it fits. The scooter without DP is due out in Oct

1_HDB09_C_21_0104_sRGB_PDP_1000_600x (resized).png1_HDB09_C_21_0104_sRGB_PDP_1000_600x (resized).pngDMCN-3 (resized).jpgDMCN-3 (resized).jpg
2 years later
#16123 40 days ago

Does anyone have the update notes for 1.10.0 code? I am still running original code from 2018 and was curious as to what the latest update consists of. Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grovetown, GA
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Belmont, MI
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sohchx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=sohchx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.