(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 4,376 posts
  • 417 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by jokerpoker
  • Topic is favorited by 170 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 982 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20191016_210300_HDR (resized).jpg
20191015_174956 (resized).jpg
20191015_191844 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
Screen Shot 2019-10-06 at 4.25.35 PM (resized).png
050-deadpool (resized).jpg
20191004_094910.jpg
523F64C8-1E30-4288-812E-E12DDFA8D1D4 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
IMG_20190912_110520 (resized).jpg
20190804_183413 (resized).jpg
20190804_183358 (resized).jpg
373D317B-C13E-4907-8973-9460E165C450 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0283 (resized).JPG
ninja (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

32 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #264 Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (1 year ago)

Post #270 Troubleshooting the Katana ramp shot Posted by chuckcasey (1 year ago)

Post #385 Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (1 year ago)

Post #414 Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (1 year ago)

Post #544 Post Rubbers wearing Posted by HighProtein (1 year ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (1 year ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (1 year ago)

Post #725 External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (1 year ago)

Post #889 Deadpool "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (12 months ago)

Post #894 Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (12 months ago)

Post #1032 Post Rubbers - Not installed by default (George's decision) Posted by Marcdaddy (11 months ago)

Post #1078 Snikt Target Adjustment Photos - Instructions in post #1081 Posted by Robertstone0407 (11 months ago)

Post #1092 Deadpool "ChimiFire" flaming truck Mod by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (11 months ago)

Post #1305 Disco Multiball - Premium/LE instructions Posted by nicknack66 (10 months ago)

Post #1408 Color Bracket mods for inserts by Pin Monk Posted by vireland (9 months ago)

Post #1504 Disco Loop Reject/Airball fix Posted by cpr9999 (9 months ago)

Post #1689 Drop Bank Issues - Check here Posted by Ferrone (8 months ago)

Post #1867 Deadpool Pro with Katana side armor installed Posted by StoneyFL (7 months ago)

Post #2147 Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Hooked on Pinball Posted by HOOKED (7 months ago)

Post #2155 Stern Ninja Star bumper cap kit Posted by twenty84 (6 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sohchx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#140 1 year ago

Got to play one on location today and it is absolutely outstanding!!! I must have it, so something in the collection has to go. I love everything about it, sound, art, music, gameplay.
The music actually had my daughter and I dancing to it. Even though I don't completely get the entire rule set or some of the shots I'll get it in due time. I'll just keep going in and playing it lol. I managed to get Grand Champion score of 93,135,630 and 2nd place score of 56,55,540. I believe those scores will be bested by today's end being that I was one of the first to play it out of the box.

Question for the Pro owners though. Have you guys had any instance of the screen going black for a few seconds after battles? Seems like a code bug maybe?? The machine that I played did it 3 times during game play.

1 week later
#289 1 year ago

4 weeks later
#764 1 year ago

I'm still looking to get into the club and its killing me!! I'm still playing the game on location but it definitely doesn't play like it did on week one. It's been 1 month and the game needs gone over but I can't talk the owner into it. The rubbers are dirty, ball trails are visible now, the field is no longer level, right sling machine guns randomly, and the key shots are near impossible to make now. It's driving me insane lol. I know the best solution is to just buy one but I have a machine that I need gone first and my distributor is out of Pro's. The addiction is real!!!

#771 1 year ago
Quoted from x-rug-x:

Wow, the game must be played a ton in that month for it to be that dirty and seemingly abused.

It's not exactly abused perse', they just aren't keeping up on it. Out of the 18 pins that they have DP definitely gets the most play because there's always someone on it or it has a line. I'd love to know what the audits say as far as plays.

#806 1 year ago

So I just found something extremely alarming to me on the local DP. If this was my machine I'd be livid!!! The rail is literally digging into the field and is lifting the top layer of the field. Is this what I have to look forward to when I purchase my Pro?? I can only assume that it's tightened down way to much at the end and I was wondering why it was so hard to make that lock shot. It simply isn't aligned. And now that I look at it again, why the hell isn't there a solid rubber post there instead of a little bit of a rubber flip over hanging the edge?!? Seems cheap and I'm not liking it at all.

20181014_135904 (resized).jpg20181014_135928 (resized).jpg

#808 1 year ago
Quoted from Jakenjoi:

It's not a big deal.

It would be for me and they'd be sending me a new playfield.

#811 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Looks like that rail guide won’t be going anywhere anytime soon.

Yup and the sad thing is, even if I pointed out the problem which I guarantee they know nothing about, they wouldn't do anything about it because it's still bringing in money.

#814 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Can you share a better picture? This is zoomed in so far you can’t see anything.

Sorry that's All I got plus the glass was on. You really cant see the damage that rail has done?? If you zoom in through paint or on a phone in the second pic you can really see what's going on.

#815 1 year ago
Quoted from Vino:

Unless you know the Op don’t assume and alert them as a courtesy.

They have been alerted about numerous problems multiple times by multiple players, yet none have been rectified. No point any longer. I only posted because I wondered if anyone else has had the same happen to them here.

#833 1 year ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

Mine is doing the exact same thing only the playfield has also chipped there too. Mine is HUO too so not many plays on it. No picture cause I am at work but can post some later.

That sucks!! I knew there had to be someone else with the same issue. I was speaking with a fellow pinhead and we are wondering what would be the result if a post were to be installed at the end of that rail. It's a gamble for sure because no one knows if, or how it will alter game play.

#834 1 year ago
Quoted from Bos98:

My Pro seems to be like this out of the box with less than 50 plays on it. Seems like the guide was tightened to the playfield before the clear was fully cured. I am hesitant to loosen it to investigate further. It isn’t too noticeable so maybe I will slip some Mylar over the playfield under the guide one day.

Well, now that I am hearing this I will definitely have to check that area at delivery time. You've got me kind of afraid now, lol. Unfortunately I will have to refuse it if I see that damage. I'm wondering if the issue has been brought to sterns attention??

#874 12 months ago

On route how can I tell if the machine has gotten the update?

2 weeks later
#1005 11 months ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

You know when you or a friend/family gets a new car and you start to notice them all over in the road. Well I was walking down the freezer aisle and I assure you this is the first time I’ve ever noticed the chimmi’s. Keep BOOMin BOOMers.
[quoted image]

El monterey chimi's are awesome!!! I keep my freezer stocked with cases of them lol

3 weeks later
#1162 10 months ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Looks awesome. And it'll be a lot easier to tell my buddies on the fly to hit the Hell House instead of:
The scoop
The what?
The hole
A hole?
This right he-... Never mind you drained.

LMAO

9 months later
#4135 37 days ago

Question fellas, I bought a pro NIB last year at release and then sold it shortly after. I had no issues with it. Fast forward to now and I am looking into buying another one NIB. Are there any new issues that I should be aware of that is now happening with the most recent run of these? I already know about the coil stops, but has the "Cleargate" issue taken it's toll on DP too? Just wondering if I should wait or go ahead and buy.

Thanks!!

#4142 36 days ago
Quoted from KingHebes:

I bout a NIB DP pro last week and it arrived friday. It says August 22, 2019 on the back of the cabinet. I have no pooling, My Jurassic park pro I think has august 12 on the back of cab and has pooling. But the pooling isn't even very noticeable. I wouldn't have noticed most likely unless I was looking for it. The photos make it look way worse than it is.

Thanks for chiming in on this. Come on guys!!! Someone else give me some good news so I can pull the trigger on one of these again. I'm literally afraid until I hear otherwise.

1 month later
#4356 2 days ago

Greetings gents!! Took delivery of a new Pro today. I have a question. I want to completely outfit this thing with protectors but I only see that Cliffy has them for the shooter lane, drain, and lane switches. Is any one else manufacturing a full blown set to protect everything possible for this game?

20191015_191844 (resized).jpg
#4357 2 days ago

Also, whats the deal with this post, and why is it in the position that it is without being flush with the top of the washer?

20191015_174956 (resized).jpg
#4362 1 day ago
Quoted from vireland:

What else do you need protected??

Every single area that would be subjected to wear. The ball eject/shooter lane, switch slots, and the drain under the apron

#4363 1 day ago
Quoted from WizWiggy:

Righty Tighty! Always good to scan a NIB Pin for situations like this.

The post is already tight in it's entirety. Should it, or should it not be in the orientation that it is?

#4364 1 day ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Cliff also makes that post protector for the right loop doesnt he?

I browsed both of his sites in their entirety and only see mention of the shooter eject and outhole drain protector being done, so I can only assume that more are on the way whatever they may be.

https://www.passionforpinball.com/WIP/Deadpool-drain-ejects-set-001.JPG

https://www.passionforpinball.com/WIP/DP-ejects-inst-01.jpg

https://www.passionforpinball.com/WIP/DP-outhole-bev-01.jpg

#4373 13 hours ago

Question, for the Katana ramp shot. Do the ball rails need adjustment on the recent run of machines, or did Stern resolve the issue after the earlier runs? My born date is Aug 2019. I haven't had much difficulty completing the shot but just wanted to ask in case it was something that I absolutely needed to do.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sohchx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside