New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7,386 posts
  • 566 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by punkin
  • Topic is favorited by 279 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,571 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

dp14 (resized).jpg
7B50772A-0168-4A32-9633-8125826107D2 (resized).jpeg
IMG-0540 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
DP-pic (resized).jpg
DP-pic 4 (resized).jpg
DP-pic 3 (resized).jpg
DP-pic 2 (resized).jpg
IMG_9355 (resized).JPG
DP 399 Million Bonus 2020-10-18 (resized).jpg
IMG_9357 (resized).JPG
dp3 (resized).jpg
3927246D-E065-4F5C-A79D-E3DDC0F96EC2 (resized).jpeg
EC9516AE-1419-4DE9-9511-D89809A1C353 (resized).jpeg
DEADPOOL PST 1 (resized).jpg
opto (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #270 Troubleshooting the Katana ramp shot Posted by chuckcasey (2 years ago)

Post #385 Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (2 years ago)

Post #414 Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (2 years ago)

Post #544 Post Rubbers wearing Posted by HighProtein (2 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (2 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (2 years ago)

Post #725 External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (2 years ago)

Post #889 Deadpool "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (2 years ago)

Post #894 Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shapeshifter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4117 1 year ago

Shooter lane protector!

And Katana ramp - washers???

Last key post.

#4124 1 year ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

Made the Mr. Sinister wizard mode today. Every shot is lit. Had Big Boom ready going into it. Knowing Big Boom credits lit shots except Hell House scoop and super jackpots, I was excited bringing it into Sinister only to hit the button and nothing! I know better for next time.
Sad face!

Is there still an issue in the code with awarding big booms?

#4128 1 year ago

What are people still hoping for in future code updates?

#4134 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

+ Fix priority writing for mini modes that cock block you from being able to start a wizard mode.
+ this game needs a high score table like a lot of sterns with individual achievements.
+ there’s still a couple minor bugs out there like the outlane save being used when ball saver is active. Once in a blue moon I still get odd behavior with lil Deadpool, mainly when I have Juggernaut running.

Oh wow, no high score achievements? That is surely coming.

I played this game a year ago and walked away saying to myself that I would never ever buy this game.

Fast forward and yup, going to get one

Things like the Big BOOM just sound super fun.

Watched a recent video of the game and can't believe how much better it is now. Talk about a sleeper.

#4184 1 year ago

Anyone know what the thinking is on DP and BM66 of dropping the flippers into a lower position?

#4226 1 year ago
Quoted from WizWiggy:

Very happy with these from Tilt Graphics![quoted image][quoted image]

Are they vinyl? Tempted!

Also wondering with this product - once fitted, are they stuck on the game forever or would they peel off if they got damaged and you needed to replace?

3 weeks later
#4334 1 year ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

When I’m in switch test that switch registers but during the game it never seems to light up the 2X, 3X, 4X and 5X. Thoughts???

It should do, so check connections on the node board?

#4342 1 year ago

Yeah, agree that multiplier rules need some adjustment as super hard to keep it going as it stands.

#4345 1 year ago

What adjustments do you all think would help?

Longer times when multiplier activated?

#4360 1 year ago

Keith spoilt us on Maiden with the extensive high score tables.

Wondering what the essential ones are for this game?

Hopefully next update

#4371 1 year ago
Quoted from vireland:

Deadpool needs some polish. There are still not a small amount of bugs/weirdness issues. The "1" kerning problem really bugs me, too. There'll be another update. Tanio was busy helping on Ghostbusters for a while, and probably is on his next game, too. Patience.

And need those high score tables.

1 week later
#4414 12 months ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Thanks, I'll read back through again. I've put a strip of Mylar underneath it in the mean time.

The washer fix is essential long term.

I put a black rubber one down first and metal on top.

Took a fair amount of time.

When taking Katana blade plastic off, be careful to unhook the side that doesn't have screws.

IMG_5965 (resized).jpg

IMG_5966 (resized).jpg
#4449 11 months ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Hitting the Snikt shot is one of the most satisfying ‘feel good’ shots in all of pinball. I better be rewarded for it through software....both with rules and sounds. I think they nailed it On all accounts.

Was just thinking the same.

Everyone saying how great JP and Maiden are ( I agree ), but this shot beats anything in those 2 games.

Can't think of anything that rivals it, except maybe NGG hole in one shot.

#4451 11 months ago
Quoted from KingHebes:

I agree that the snikt shot is too powerful for a single shot; one that usually isn't even an intentionally shot. The fact that something that powerful can just be accidentally hit by what is usually a missed or unintentional shot is not a good aspect in a competition game.
On a side note does it feel like the flippers are angled slightly further down than other pinball machines? I've noticed it on multiple different deadpools and was wondering if it is intentional or if its a build flaw?

Same flipper angles as BM66 and GB.

No idea why they are angled like this.

It is intentional on these games though.

#4457 11 months ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Hitting the Snikt shot is one of the most satisfying ‘feel good’ shots in all of pinball. I better be rewarded for it through software....both with rules and sounds. I think they nailed it On all accounts.

Oh, and hitting 3 on the fly super skill shots in a row, to start Ninja MB is also super satisfying.

#4462 11 months ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Yes the flippers are angled lower if you align them with the holes in the Playfield. I cannot stand it when games are like that. The whole geometry just feels off. I adjusted mine to be normal and I blew the next game up and scored huge. I was worried changing the angles would make the shots harder. Like the game was designed around those flipper angles. I was wrong. It shoots WAAAYYYYYYY better.

Interesting.

Also don't like the droopy flippers and was/am tempted to line them up with the lane guides - just like 95% of other games.

Unless there are design reasons for not doing so?

Did George ever give a reason for lowering the flippers?

Btw, think this is one of Gomez's best playfield design he has ever done.

1 week later
#4597 11 months ago

Is there any way of knowing when say you are battling Juggernaut, you can see how many shots left to finish at the scoop?

If I had 2 booms, can I see I need 2 shots and therefore can use them?

#4600 11 months ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Other than the health bar on his side of the screen, no.

That is a shame.

Maybe another graphic on the side would be useful?

Would be to me for sure.

1 week later
#4709 11 months ago

Is Lil DP MB, little more than a throw away to be stacked with other things?

On it's own scoring seems woefully low??

Or am I missing something?

#4717 11 months ago
Quoted from Bundy:

Correct, thank you for adding.
My personal best is a bit over 225 if I rember correct.
Lil DP MB can be very valuble if played well.

Slowly realising how well DP is coded.

So, many different BIG reward places in the game.

Got 400 million on Mech MB - a real rush.

Boy, do we need the high scores tables on the next code update!

#4732 11 months ago

Just loving the Snnnnkkt shot

Unbelievably satisfying to hit and love being able to blow up different parts of the game.

This game has remembered that playing pinball can just be pure fun, and doesn't have to be brutal or about grinding out scores.

One thing for next update please.

Some kind of call out so you know when you have a big boom and a call out when you use it!!!

#4759 10 months ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Yes, it's essential for a modern game.

Stern know we all want this so hopefully next update

1 week later
#4797 10 months ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Some things I wish would get put into the next code update, if there is one:
- More high score tables. Everyone wants this I think.
- Lil Deadpool doesn't seem to have a super jackpot callout. Maybe it doesn't exist in the code?
- A jukebox mode for the music. The game really could use this!
- A setting to extend game over music for the full length of the song being played
- Better on screen information for if something like disco loops is ready
- Boom button should probably be disabled during bonus countdown

JP already has the high score tables.

I am sure it will happen but Stern time is real hard to predict!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shapeshifter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside