(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,267 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 minutes ago by MrBigg
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scottieia.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3068 4 years ago

Anyone mess with their settings much? I have a NIB and it plays differently than a route DP I’m used to. Mine plays so much easier so I think the settings on the route machine is set pretty hard. I don’t know what’s best yet but I put it on the Director’s Cut for now.

1 month later
#3538 4 years ago

I can't stand Stern's cheap shooter rod. I replaced my broken stock JJP DI shooter rod with a Chrome Candy and now I can't stand the plastic flat shooter knob on my DP. Anyone else just replace the shooter rods because they feel so cheap?

1 week later
#3695 4 years ago
Quoted from Buschjs:

Joined the club recently with an LE. Not normally a big fan of mods but just installed this Chrome Candy shooter rod and housing. Looks fantastic and matches up perfectly with the factory powder coat on the LE.
Here is the before and after. Big improvement IMO and should have been like this from the factory![quoted image][quoted image]

I agree. I put a Chrome Candy shooter on my DI and now I want one on my DP Pro. It one of the reasons (admittedly small) I decided on a Pro. You pay plenty extra for an LE or Premium and get the same 15 dollar shooter as a Pro??? But on the other side of the argument I see some of the artwork on your post and the post above with the stuck ball and I'm impressed.

5 months later
#5015 4 years ago

I was listening to a podcast with Scott D. describing the logic of the mature callouts on Rick and Morty....I got wondering on the Mature callouts on DP. What are they?...I mean I don't really hear anything that someone would turn the setting off Mature. I think this one of my few gripes about how Stern did the DP theme. I mean they could have really hit it out of the park on the mature call outs (that you could turn off in settings). The funny thing is that I would probably turn off the mature setting in DP as it sits in my basement but if some guys come over....I'd change it to have a good laugh (and forget to set it back when the kids play it). My point is there should be some callouts that should make a sailor blush in a Deadpool theme.

11 months later
#8048 3 years ago

Anyone ever get the Magic Unicorn Power? 2X playfield for the rest of your ball. I had a game that I just focused on Little DP to get more initials on the leaderboard and LDP has some surprising points.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 64.99
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scottieia.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=scottieia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.