(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

11 months ago

Topic Stats

• 3,734 posts
  • 358 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 hours ago by mannymasy
  • Topic is favorited by 143 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 832 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190719_224537 (resized).jpg
0F788517-B10A-4AA3-A5BB-0B5448AE572F (resized).jpeg
A1C844E9-544E-4183-8C2E-69FC2260CC3A (resized).jpeg
71950619-C60C-4AC8-9903-CE3E37D7D803 (resized).jpeg
FF106CFE-8EF5-4939-BB78-8F88B853B031 (resized).jpeg
A770DF39-33E7-406A-96A5-E5D3CF0B8185 (resized).jpeg
3FEBBFDD-A37C-46A2-9E05-C5CF095901A0 (resized).jpeg
87B83D3E-F59A-468B-A269-7F1BF1653822 (resized).jpeg
8D2F0526-A5E9-4233-9A4F-CB076A996A07 (resized).jpeg
CA97DD1D-2547-422F-B28C-1FD9380FC48B (resized).jpeg
4B926E9D-C01C-4178-ACA5-B34FE3474EE6 (resized).jpeg
1D7CD8AC-E1FA-423D-ACBB-FD51DA242F3D (resized).jpeg
IMG_20190615_202347 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190613_171927 (resized).jpg
0A4C5F39-43A5-43F1-8569-E04E0F7FBE51 (resized).jpeg
F13E5E14-6525-488C-AC52-B2685CBF6940 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

30 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #264 Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (10 months ago)

Post #270 Troubleshooting the Katana ramp shot Posted by chuckcasey (10 months ago)

Post #385 Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (10 months ago)

Post #414 Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (10 months ago)

Post #544 Post Rubbers wearing Posted by HighProtein (9 months ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (9 months ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (9 months ago)

Post #725 External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (9 months ago)

Post #889 Deadpool "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (9 months ago)

Post #894 Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (9 months ago)

Post #1032 Post Rubbers - Not installed by default (George's decision) Posted by Marcdaddy (8 months ago)

Post #1078 Snikt Target Adjustment Photos - Instructions in post #1081 Posted by Robertstone0407 (8 months ago)

Post #1092 Deadpool "ChimiFire" flaming truck Mod by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (8 months ago)

Post #1305 Disco Multiball - Premium/LE instructions Posted by nicknack66 (7 months ago)

Post #1408 Color Bracket mods for inserts by Pin Monk Posted by vireland (6 months ago)

Post #1504 Disco Loop Reject/Airball fix Posted by cpr9999 (6 months ago)

Post #1689 Drop Bank Issues - Check here Posted by Ferrone (5 months ago)

Post #1867 Deadpool Pro with Katana side armor installed Posted by StoneyFL (4 months ago)

Post #2147 Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Hooked on Pinball Posted by HOOKED (4 months ago)

Post #2155 Stern Ninja Star bumper cap kit Posted by twenty84 (4 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider schudel5.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1178 7 months ago

Boom!

IMG_20181128_211413 (resized).jpgIMG_20181128_213059 (resized).jpgIMG_20181128_215431 (resized).jpg
#1196 7 months ago

I didn't read the whole thread, but I assume the bonus multiplier lights between the flippers do nothing at the moment?

#1206 7 months ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

No... they currently work. Bonus multipliers are activated with the Snikt shot. This is a shot to the standup target just the right of the wolverine spinner that ricochets off the standup target and onto the katana ramp/sword. This advances the shot multiplier to 2x, then the next shot to 3x, and so on. The multiplier only last a short time (I think 20 seconds, but might be wrong). The sound effect when you hit this shot is supposed to be the sound of wolverines claws deploying... in the comics, they pen this as "SNIKT".
Difficult shot, but the more I play the higher my percentage of pulling it off is becoming. No way I could ever do it every time, but I'm happy with 10-20% or so success rate.

Yeah I figured it out after I looked at the rules a litte closer. I thought it was tied to the bam! rollovers for end of ball bonus. I don't think that shot would ever be possible from that target up the lock ramp. It just doesn't seem possible how it's positioned. Thanks for the clarification.

1 week later
#1294 7 months ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

I still have the problem with the katana lock. Leave all the volas instead of just one

I think you have the only game that was built in Hell. Seriously.

#1298 7 months ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I completed the juggernaut, mystique and sabretooth, played sauron and then it seemed to start over. Besides the other two quests, is there anything else to this game? If not, it's sorely in need of more code.

Mr. Sinister modes per this sheet, but it doesn't say much about them.

http://tiltforums.com/t/deadpool-rulesheet/4311

#1324 7 months ago

First ball, first plunge, I get Lil Deadpool lock ready (green insert lit), but don't lock a ball. Shoot for the Battle scoop and select Juggernaut. Then once that's started, I lock a ball in Lil Deadpool. Then when the new ball kicks out hit the drops to start Lil Deadpool multiball to help finish the battle, as I think that's the hardest one of the 3 battles.

That's just my strategy at this point until new code comes out. Then I may change my mind depending on what's changed.

#1336 7 months ago

Pretty nice code and I like that the end of ball bonus is worth something now. Definitely see the game coming together nicely.

So glad you can turn off the attract mode video showing how to insert coins and use the flipper buttons. Really?

#1372 7 months ago

Mine's going out on route after the New Year; so, I'm still playing around with the settings. Is there one to make Mechsuit a harder setting? I set Disco multiball to hard (100 spins) but not sure if I'll keep it there or not.

#1397 7 months ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Ok so I noticed a few posts from some of you saying you finally got to disco multi ball, and I didn’t think much of it because I thought hey, maybe the game is brand new to you.
But the posts keep coming... i have stock settings running, and my disco starts after the second shot. Its kind of a pain actually cuz it starts before i even light Dazzler and I wanna get battling.
Does everyone have their settings different for that mode??

I set Disco multiball setting to hard (100 spins) . I left it on factory settings and it's too easy. Feels right now. I also shut extra balls off.

#1431 6 months ago

Only thing I've noticed is the center spinner loop, when it's seemingly lit for Berzerker, it doesn't start when hit again. Unlike Disco Multiball there is no count on the screen telling you the spins left to start Berzerker. I just see the inserts flashing in sequence for the center spinner loop. I have to hit it 3 or 4 times to get the mode to start. And yes my switches work 100%. All other modes and shots that need that switch always work. Has anyone noticed this too? This is on a Pro.

1 week later
#1497 6 months ago
Quoted from Morhaus:

I just can’t figure out what makes bonus multipliers go up.

Completing the BAM! rollovers at the top of the playfield.

Quoted from Morhaus:

And how long does play field multiplier last?

Not long enough. I wish there was a way to adjust the playfield multiplier duration. 3X has been my highest so far.

Here is a fairly good write-up http://tiltforums.com/t/deadpool-rulesheet/4311

1 week later
#1547 6 months ago

I think the flow is pretty good on this game. I don't like that when you defeat a battle mode, you have to sit and wait for the video and back-and-forth call-outs to be over to kick the ball out of the scoop. It would be better to be able to abort all that if you wanted. Other than that, the flow is great.

#1582 6 months ago

So when will the downloadable songs be available? I didn't tear apart the goodie bag inside the game, so if the information is in there I apologize.

#1590 6 months ago
Quoted from redman822:

I haven't had that but here is an issue I have seen quite a few times - the Hellhouse "Battle" light is lit, I make the shot in there, and it immediately kicks the ball back out, I have had to hit that shot sometimes three times with the Battle light lit before it starts the battle.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-pro-scoop-issue-#post-4778498

#1599 6 months ago

Here's what almost $600 looks like the first 2 weeks on location. Game should be paid off in 4 months! Best earner by far!

IMG_20190120_095115 (resized).jpg

IMG_20190120_095458 (resized).jpg
#1615 6 months ago
Quoted from ilovegames:

Thanks. So there are basically 2 different multipliers going on? I think that is what I was missing. What a fun game!

Well, two different multipliers, but applied at different times. The Snikt target to the lock ramp starts a 2X playfield multiplier, as shown on the playfield between the two flippers. Hitting it again before 2X goes out, awards 3X and so on. Any shots made during gameplay while those multipliers are lit are multiplied by that multiplier. Once they're unlit it goes back to normal 1X. Hopefully you finish that battle and hit the scoop with a playfield multiplier lit!

The other multiplier is made by completing the BAM! rollovers at the top. That is awarded and applied as an end of ball bonus after you drain. There's no indication of your progress to your end of ball bonus on the playfield (or screen) that I'm aware of. Maybe if you trap up and wait for the status screen, you might see it there. That particular multiplier is applied to the chimichangas, weapons, etc., you've collected so far in the game.

#1625 5 months ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

This will be my first and only Pin

I remember saying that too...

#1641 5 months ago

Went out to take a look at my Deadpool on location as I got a message last night that the scoop wasn't registering. Lifted the playfield and saw a wire broke off the switch. I thought "Cool! I'll just solder that thing back on and get out of here". Ahhhh...NOPE! The entire lug broke off right flush with the switch body. I've never seen something like that. Ever. Especially on a game that I've not even had for 2 months.

Luckily I took a spare switch with me that had a flat blade actuator. I was able to bend and cut the actuator to the right shape and length. I did notice those switch legs on that factory switch sure are flimsy compared to the replacement switch. Anyways, it's working fine now.

#1662 5 months ago
Quoted from Thegeekyhusband:

i think they were right to add spins to Disco. I seem to get that every game without necessarily aiming at it.

I had disco spins set to 100...I guess I'm still going to have to set it to 100 after this update as well.

1 week later
#1723 5 months ago
Quoted from rvdv:

But don’t see the multiplier lights stay on
Still run code 0.95

How do these work ?

When the ball ricochets off the Snikt target, then goes up the lock ramp, it increases the playfield multiplier and lights the 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x inserts.

3 weeks later
#1993 4 months ago
Quoted from StoneyFL:

I agree. The glare on my DP Pro was driving me nuts. That's one of the big reasons I purchased Pin Stadium lighting. Now I can play with the overhead lights off, and there is zero glare. It's a nice alternative to anti-glare glass, especially if you like to play in the dark like me.

Do you have the backbox lighting go dim while you're playing? That was the biggest issue I had was the glare off the backbox. I adjusted the backbox lighting to 8% when a game is started. Same with Maiden too. Huge difference.

1 month later
#2344 3 months ago

Just updated the code on DP I have on route. Had a slight heart attack when after I updated it wouldn't boot. Just sat there with red LEDs on the CPU in the backbox but nothing after that. Had to reinstall the USB drive and reinstall using the verify process. Luckily it booted up fine after that. Whew!
IMG_20190411_124243 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider schudel5.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside