(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rizmo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12301 2 years ago

Any Deadpool owners have the side armor. I am trying to see what it looks like actually installed on a machine. If someone can post a picture that would be great. Thank you

#12307 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

What run was it from? I’m on the next run but I thought it was June/July

That is when my Deadpool is coming to me. I am glad it is still a couple months out. I am working on my game room and its a total mess right now. A few months will give me time to get it all done. I can not wait, I have been ordering mods.

1 week later
#12329 2 years ago

Great news...The next run of Deadpools were suppose to be in July/Aug. Herd on the podcast "The pinball show" it got bumped up to end of April and they pushed Jurassic Park back to July/Aug. Talked to my distributor. He talked with Stern and confirmed this. He said I should be getting it early May. Jurassic Park people are super pissed. I can not wait

#12331 2 years ago
Quoted from PfRedflyer:

I'm so excited about the date moving up! Deadpool is gonna be my first pin and I ordered some Pin Stadiums ahead of time because of their TPF sale. Now that the dates moved up I've gotta get a shaker motor too!

Same here it will be my first pin as well. Is that sale still going on? I dont see it for sale on their site

#12337 2 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Haha!! I'm the same. I recently picked up a Iron Maiden Premium, with my parked Deadpool Premium money... "sadly", Iron Maiden has become an instant fav at home... I need to find some money fast!!... and space haha.

I have checked to see how much pinballs are in Australia and ughhh lol. The wife would never let me own one if I had to pay those prices. I would say you have 2 kidneys, studies have shown you can live with one. Your best bet is to find someone who needs one and say, "Straight up trade kidney for a pinball machine." You both get something you really want. It is a win/win all around.

#12339 2 years ago
Quoted from greenhoody:

Has anyone ever done a teal powder coat? I was going through archives yesterday and saw lime green which I almost like but not quite.
Red powder coat is just a bit too much red for me.

I have not seen teal yet. I would think teal would look nice on a Premium. I have a pro coming to me, I think i would go with a purple on mine.

#12343 2 years ago
Quoted from JPloof:

Purple on the pro is my plan! Fingers crossed for my game arriving early May.

We should get ours May. My distributor said early May. Im worried now. I have been working on my game room and its in shambles. I was planning for a July release. Now I have only about a month to complete it now. It will be a nice start to my game room.

#12398 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

Yep. When I got them I thought someone was messing with me. Like, how could the sword not be metal? Yet, here we are.

$250 for some cardboard swords? Makes me not want to but them. Is there a site where we can buy just blank metal side armor?

1 week later
#12434 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Has anyone thought about chroming the katana blade/ramp?
And has anyone done anything to improve the disco ball light show? It’s a little lacklustre especially after owning Star Trek with the klingon laser.

I would say if you want crazy lights check out https://pinstadium.com/ I want to get some. I need to save up a bit. I'm just finishing up my game room remodel

#12436 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Oh no pinstadium is over kill, I just want to upgrade the disco ball light show on the Prem/LE, there’s nothing on the market place I could see so I have ordered some stuff to hopefully make something a lot better than stock.

Im sure there is a way you could splice some leds into the wiring of the disco ball so they will come one when activated. These little spot lights would work will if thats what you are thinking. Im sure looking at the wiring diagram would help with how to wire them.

https://www.cometpinball.com/products/pair-of-single-spotlights-warm-white?variant=39552918880358

That would shine some extra light on the disco ball.

Hopefully what you ordered you can make it work. If you do post some pictures, I would love to see what you came up with

#12443 1 year ago

I have a Deadpool pro coming. I was looking at getting a pinshield from the market place here. I am stuck between getting a Red or a Purple one. Would just like to hear some opinions on what would look best.

1 week later
#12667 1 year ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Last run for the year and most likely last run ever. DP came out in 2018 so 4 years is a long time for a production run.

I sure hope they retire the game after this run. Along with Stranger Things, Iron Maidenx, Star Wars, GOG, Beatles. Let them get all caught up on all the back orders. Then they can pump out their future new releases. I think a game should have a 3 year window being made before they retire it. Then just say hey this is the last run for this game before its retired.

#12722 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

If they still sell well and the license is still available, I don’t see why Stern would stop making a particular game.

I think because keeping parts for 15 sum games on hand is pretty difficult. If they say, "This game is being retired after this run". Im sure they will know everyone who wanted one will place an order since its never going to be made again. Then it clears up space for new games in the pipeline.

#12776 1 year ago

Its finally coming. My dealer messaged me Thursday saying my Deadpool was arriving at his shop on Tuesday or Wednesday. Then we would set up a time for delivery Thursday or Friday. I can not wait to get it here and start playing.

#12792 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Hard to not sell at those prices. Sell sell sell….and be happy with a 6 pin lineup. Or, buy another pin at another inflated price and possibly some $ in your wallet but no DPLE. It really depends on how married to “LE” models you are. If you’re ok owning a pro or premium, seems like a good move. Not many games (or LE’s for that matter) that are better than Deadpool.

I wish I had the room for 6 pins or even the funds to own 6. I have room for 3 maybe 4. Now its just deciding what the other 2 will be. I need to save up for the other 2 but It should be fun seeing what Stern/American/JJP release next. I would really like w Wonka so really room for 1 more lol

#12922 1 year ago

Mine finally came yesterday its so much fun. I did add a few mods. Holy crap is that scary. I added plastic protectors and you have to remove the 2 screws holding down the katana so you can move the katana out of the way. Holy crap those are some of the smallest screws I have ever seen. I am lucky I did not drop one because it would of been lost forever lol.

#12923 1 year ago
Quoted from Meri-cah:

Always a tough choice. I was going to powder coat mine. Place here in Phoenix does everything for $65. Super great job. But since Marco specialties had the side rails I ordered them and love em. It’s a personal preference. Do what you like

What place? I am in the valley and was thinking about it. Do they come to you and take everything off or do you have to bring it to them? I was thinking about powder coating my pro

#12926 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Yeah, a telescoping magnet will definitely come in handy because you will drop screws in the future!

I do have one of those. I just was not expecting them to be screws for ants lol. I know now for the future and will keep those handy.

#12930 1 year ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

Hey guys, hoping someone might know a fix for this. Half of my insert lights were flickering and under the all LED test, those lights are out. I tracked the wiring to a couple of boards and reseated the connectors without any luck. Any ideas?
[quoted image]

Did you do any mods to that area with the wiring? You could of hooked it back up wrong by mistake. I would again make sure they are connected. You could then if you have a Digital Volt Meter. Test to see if you have the correct voltage and resistance. Working with electronics in cars and other devices its pretty rare that a wire fails just because. Its prolly something super easy you are over looking it happens to us all

#12934 1 year ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

Solved! It was this connector that wasn’t seated. Doesn’t seem like it had cold soldier joints. Just wasn’t seated. Thanks fellas. This was the connector
[quoted image]

At least it was an easy fix. Glad it’s back up and running. Time to celebrate with chimichangas

#13000 1 year ago
Quoted from joelbob:

Where do you guys suggest buying mirror blades?

I would say online. You can find lots of cool things to buy.

#13023 1 year ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

Question for people getting premiums. Is it already updated with the latest code? I’m assuming yes since the Insider Connect is installed but just wanted to confirm. Haven’t bought a new Stern since XMLE.

It should be but if it isnt its very easy to check and see in the menu. Somethings I did with the settings was

1) I changed it to 10 letters for inputting highscores

2) Turned it to Freeplay

3) I turned down the ball ejection into the shooter lane to "165"

That is just what I did. Not everyone likes that but thats just me

#13085 1 year ago

What is the adult language filter under? I had no idea there was one

2 weeks later
#13252 1 year ago

I’m pretty excited I just bought the new Pinstadium Neo Atom lights even better the coupon code SDTM still works. Can’t wait to see the difference

1 week later
#13337 1 year ago

Does anyone know what bulbs are linked to flashers. I bought some pin stadiums and I know I can link it up to any of the flashers. It seems like all of them there is a circuit board covering them. Anyone else here have the pin stadiums? What bulbs did you hook up to?

#13343 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

Hooked mine to left spinner from memory, but i thought it said on the PS site in the instructions back then.

I just didnt get instructions. Must of accidentally thrown them away. I reached out to them. They are very nice and explained to me what they would recommend. I was also provided with pictures on an actual machine. I do recommend these the new ones they have the "Atom" they are really thin and the play field holy crap they brighten everything up. I cant wait to get them wired up to that spinner and then I can really watch them go nuts.

#13346 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

Instructions were in this thread somewhere, also listed on their website. But Scott is responsive

I dont know who I was talking to on their website. They were very helpful and responsive. A+ company.

#13360 1 year ago

Does anyone here have the Pinmonk light covers? Where they are actual colors and not just the white light? What do you think of them? Are they worth it?

#13363 1 year ago
Quoted from joelbob:

1000% worth it. I have his gel covers in both my DP and my TMNT. They really add a ton to an already amazing art package. If you can only do one then do the villains in the middle over the BOOM letters but I'd highly recommend both.

I just ordered all 3 sets. The villians, BOOM and the multiplier covers. I can not wait to install these

#13364 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

I just ordered all 3 sets. The villians, BOOM and the multiplier covers. I can not wait to install these

#13374 1 year ago

I will post a picture when I get my order from pinmonk. I cant wait to see how it will look with the pin-stadium lights and other mods.

#13404 1 year ago

My Pinmonk mods are arriving today. I also have some pinstadiums, I need to change the hookups. I cant wait for my next day off to install of them

#13409 1 year ago
Quoted from lazySUNBATHER:

Giving a solid 2 CHIMICHANGAS for Hurry Up Pinball Mod that I received and installed this weekend.
I received the Left Ramp Protector with .50 Caliber bullets ( looks amazing and easy to install )
.......Just don't lose the 2 small black spacers.
Already received numerous compliments.

When I installed it, I had no idea about the spacers. I was extremely lucky when I knocked them over they didnt go far. It is a very nice upgrade over the clear plastic.

1 week later
#13482 1 year ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

I’d love this, if someone is making them. I also think a disco ball shooter rod would be awesome and I’ve been thinking about buying a Modfather JP T-Rex shooter rod for my Deadpool.

There is a guy on the facebook group for DP that did this. I told him about us here hopefully he comes on here. If not he was asking people its something people would be interested in.

1 week later
#13589 1 year ago
Quoted from Flash71:

I immediately ripped out those trash paper speakers Stern uses and upgraded to Flipper Fidelity. Must have “mod” for any pin honestly.

do you have a link to what you ordered?

#13653 1 year ago
Quoted from KneeKickLou:

I think I confirmed from just watching this video that boom will NOT collect super jackpot in Ninja multiball.

At around 19:12 the player has 106,419,920 point with just the super lit, he then presses the Boom and after that the score jumps to a whopping 106,824,920 for a total boom value of 405,000 points. So I guess save you booms in that case.
I'll keep an eye on booms in battles, but new strategy might be just save them for quests if I'm going for progress over points.

That guy shakes the machine so violently. Try that on location and find out what happens lol

#13666 1 year ago

The SNKIT shot is so satisfying to make

2 weeks later
#13775 1 year ago
Quoted from NoSkills:

Has anyone had a blip where when they select a battle the sound cuts for 1 second and you think it’s going to crash but then sound comes back and everything is fine?

how often does this happen? I have had some stuff happen when the sound kinda acts funny but that was when I set up a bunch of stuff and activated it all at once. I think that was just a hiccup

3 months later
#14387 1 year ago

Those of you who ordered Lucxors Katana mod. How do you like it? How easy was the install

#14389 1 year ago
Quoted from Riefepeters:

Does anyone with a PRO want to trade for my PREMIUM? Msrp cash diff including stern accessories. Message me if interested!

Why do you want a pro over a premium if I may ask

#14394 1 year ago
Quoted from drbrain:

I bought a second PinWoofer pinwoofer kit after getting my Deadpool this weekend. Can't wait to put it in. A massive sounds experience when I had one in an Elvira a year ago but stupidly sold my Elvira, now on the wait list to get it again. Will be putting one in my Godzilla as well.

Stern will release 2 more cornerstones before you get your EHOH

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 64.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Belmont, MI
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 25.95
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rizmo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=rizmo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.