(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ripleyyy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#115 5 years ago

just WOW ! remind me x-men magneto... good point than

#139 5 years ago

someone with a cool video with the new code ?
tanx

#152 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

If Deadpool wasn't on the spike system, I'd buy one.

i can understand that point of view...
and that also worries me, as i'm sure more than few others guys

#158 5 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

How is that GB premium workin out for you ?

can i reply too ?

well, got a GB pro NIB, from the very 1st run
out of the box for 1 hour, and 10 games later, clearcoat was damaged in the shooterlane...
than i discovered the "ghosting" case...
and +/- 1 month, when my distro was OK to swap the 1st GB with another one caming in the next boat, 1 node board died...

if i say only that, let's admit my experience with a spike system game is more than critical

but, i have to be honest, as the other GB did not have clearcoat prob, no ghosting at all, and until i use it than sold it (after 1 year i think), no node board prob
and also, for lots of us here, STERN guys at the warranty section make it right when probs occurs... but talking about nodeboards, for how long !?

1 week later
#312 5 years ago

I know its soon to get a real advice on it, but while in holidays i ve found a IM, putted 2 coins in it, and didnt wanna put a 3rd ... :/

2 weeks later
#590 5 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

The code will grow, evolve, expand. This isn’t the WWE/KISS era, nor is this theme middling like those. It very strongly likely will get code love.

its even more simple than that : (except GG) we have a "new" team here on deadpool, and just because they all want to get their 1st pin to the top, we will have support without a doubt, including code, but not only

as a player, i know i still have to wait before buying, but quite sure i'll later get a DEADPOOL home

#643 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Do they look better in person than this? [quoted image]

personal trick (i did on new or still perfect pins) :

remove the buttons
put a well cutted rectangular (including round corners) piece of mylar, its thin, and quite invisible
cut easily with a cutter the hole button and remove
put back the buttons...

than you have a 100% working & cheap DIY cab buttons protector, done in 10 minutes

check, could you see it ?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g0m05cpstrel8ad/20171224_152523.jpg?dl=0

2 weeks later
#837 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Holy Smokes Batman! Did you see the latest Top100?
[quoted image]

but you can't be serious.. !? are you ? (having given 9.560 to TZ)

2 weeks later
#988 5 years ago

generaly with a new pinball, its much more fun to discover the rules by playing, to me its for sure one of the things i enjoy the most

1 month later
#1284 5 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

Anyone have issues with their BOOM button? ...

saw this on a brand new DP just out of the box and only after few games...

#1319 5 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Santa...
All I want for Christmas is my code update!

you'll get it... but not before GB is done...

(just kinding)

2 months later
#1857 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The left orbit diverted to the right flipper is genius. I prefer the play of the premium

welcome to Avengers...

3 weeks later
#2119 5 years ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

On code 0.99 Premium/Le i read : Disco Multiball - GI no longer turns off during multiball.
So...it means that in disco multiball all lights are on ?
Thanks

yes

Tanyo has said he will put on the next update an option to chose in the menu what you want, ON or OFF...

4 months later
#3845 4 years ago

so true...
but than let's hope that previous owner is not a guy called Keith...

#3906 4 years ago

my 1st real "big test" on a DP...
found a PRO not far from my house, spend 4 houres on it (with just 1 euro), leave the place with 11 credits for the kids...

i found the pin to be easy to play, approach was not tactical (also because still old 0.95 code) i played it on the volley, for fun & with passion

must admit i really enjoyed the time i spend there, was already positive about DP before, now i'm even more
really looking to test it in 1.02, for sure could only be a more good surprise !?

and than, far from hi scores i've seen here, but good afernoon for a 1st contact lol

#3909 4 years ago

tanx guys...

in fact, i have a proposal from a new pinball friend, a limited swap (1, 2 or 3 monthes, we dont know), my DI LE vs his DP LE
as it, the idea seems very nice, but to be honest i never did a swap like that, i'm a bit afraid if a prob occurs (to his pin, to my pin) and how we'll deal with it, even if we are "gentlemen" lol

#3924 4 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

that's true.
my son completed the whole game after 2 days.
so mine is now on 3 balls, no extra's, all settings on hard and outlanes wide open.
he still got 2 billion :-/

yep, but your soon is also a good player Pascal

and for the advices about the "swap", tanx guys, i've read you

1 week later
#4007 4 years ago

the BIG day... tonight i should get a DP LE, in a temporary swap with my DI LE... new experience, let's hope this goes well (for the 2 parts)

almost, seems a good idea to make pinballs turn in the gameroom, and play/try something else for a limited period

#4009 4 years ago

lol
you already said it

(as a "player") i know i will enjoy DP for sure
but right now, i still think DI is one of the best pin on the market, its full of very good things

but OK, will be honest and later gave feedback of course

#4011 4 years ago

swap just done, my 1st game on it (MIC 1.5M)...
reached the mega-rex, but still have to study & understand it, was just shooting where it was blinking
easy to keep balls in play (but again, i'm a "player" lol)

WP_20190826_19_19_32_Pro (resized).jpgWP_20190826_19_19_32_Pro (resized).jpg

WP_20190826_19_48_13_Pro (resized).jpgWP_20190826_19_48_13_Pro (resized).jpg

#4013 4 years ago

ok, believe it or not, i've beaten Deadpool already, THE FINAL BATTLE in 5 games or so...
not sure all is from factory settings (where are the save posts in the outlanes ? and i have rubbers on the posts between in/outlanes !?)

dp (resized).JPGdp (resized).JPG

#4016 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Well, for one, rubbers on the posts between the outlanes is a major cheat. It keeps the ball in play forever. Those posts are designed not to have rubber in DP. Also, did you reset the game to factory settings before playing?

just checked, code is from factoy, some changes in coils power & hiscore settings, but nothing about rules
than the rubbers between outlanes, and outlanes posts close at max

and than yes, you're right, way to easy as it (anyway, i'm still not to bad lol, right now 531 at IFPA)

#4017 4 years ago

confirmed by Patrick P. at STERN :

Hi Michel,
The out lane post are set at the top (widest opening) and the metal post do not ship with rubber rings.
Regards,
Patrick

i've already (re)open the outlanes posts, and the DP owner prefer that i dont remove the rubber rings (to not damage the balls)

#4019 4 years ago

... or he can keep the balls from my DI kidding of course...

#4027 4 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

I’m guessing if the pin is set that easy you might want to check the tilt bob and see if it’s set to “death save all you want”.
Too forgiving a tilt setting will make any pin way too easy.

no, not at that point, i would say TILT is "normal" on this DP, i can have 2 big saves per ball...
on mine pins, its set like in competition, 1 small save generally gave 2 warnings...

btw, i'm still eating rules, and not sure about this : did play CLONE, but not MEGAKROLODUS
i know i didnt complete SAURON, i missed 1 U turn, is that why and than logical !?

#4028 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

...That’s what makes me nervous about trading temporarily. Things can happen...

i know, i think about this for days... will i do it ?... yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no...

now we're in, let's see later how it finish (well i hope)

#4030 4 years ago

didnt reach FINAL BATTLE this time, but CLONE...

#4034 4 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Oh...sorry. I saw you say you got to final battle above and assumed this was the same game. Both great accomplishments. Enjoy!

dont be sry, its cool and yep, did this sooner in the day, while for now "only" stand at 1.5M with the new settings

and than, i still dont know if it's logical in the code (to not play MEGAKRODOLUS, but than play CLONE) !?

and while i'm here : what's the purpose of MECHSUIT MB ? i mean, its linked with nothing else, no possible stack, and than just there to have a "break" in the story line up, you make some (great) points, and nothing more !?

#4040 4 years ago

not sure if Tanio is reading here !?

than another (small bug) is the MYSTERY having priority to MECHSUIT MB (and may be/surelly others mode ?), i'll explain :

MYSTERY is available at the scoop, as MECHSUIT : you put ball in there, and you get for sure "add a ball", which is linked to MECHSUIT which is about to start...

#4042 4 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

FINALLY. Broke a billion...

just for you (and as always friendly of course), just had a MECHSUIT MB at... 976M
starting it i was on PF X2, ending it i was on X4...

#4058 4 years ago

@ outposts (from full close to full open), and keeping rubbers on the metal post, for info :

near 1 week after i've beaten DEADPOOL (scoring 6B points), all scores were reseted & i'm now at 2.2 (all scores entry going from 1.4 to 2.2) with further i've gone is 3 time to CLONE SINISTER...

you to set your pin as you prefer but yes, DP does not feel hard (like for example TWD can be)

#4061 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Deadpool is NOWHERE NEAR as hard as TWD. But it's more fun. TWD can be a grind to get going.

and we agreed than... (and it was just an example)
i remember sometimes my TWD was not only (very) hard, but also frustrating at some point :/

#4062 4 years ago

and big lol a my son just beat me with 2.8B while putting his name only at the GC place... bad boy !!!

1 week later
#4141 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

...BTW, is there anything after MegaKrakadonkulus Rex? Defeating that's as far as I've gotten, but I defeated it and drained, so I don't know if there's more...

than DP is too hard for you, put some ring-rubbers at metal posts at in/outlanes than

(lol inside)

#4146 4 years ago

Don’t know much about bugs except some “numbers spacing” on Mysrery Award wheel.
Also, sometimes I’ll start Mechsuit multiball when Mystery Award is lit, and I’ll get an add-a-ball to start, which is pretty stupid.

yep, already reported...
Tanio is Lonnie's son in coding (not saying its a bad thing)

in fact, simple, routine is considering to 1st check the mystery before giving the next mission
i can understand that, but than mystery should NOT consider a MB is following, and not give add-a-ball while MB have still not began :/
easy correction, may be in a future code

in fact, as in most of games, you'll know directly (check playfield & lights) what you'll get before the wheel stop, a bit sad while it kills the suspens...

#4168 4 years ago

Don’t know much about bugs except some “numbers spacing” on Mysrery Award wheel.
Also, sometimes I’ll start Mechsuit multiball when Mystery Award is lit, and I’ll get an add-a-ball to start, which is pretty stupid.

and again/also with SAURON, same story :

starting SAURON with 4 balls is not good, i want to play this with strategy, 3 balls max only, and the opportunity to keep the add-a-ball for further in the mode

Tanio, please, if you're reading here...

#4169 4 years ago

btw, something else, not sure these are easter eggs or i'm just fool (lol) :

- when starting NINJA MULTIBALL, the sample "assasinate" make me really think of Daleks (Dr Who) saying "exterminate"...
- when completing T-REX, the background music has some similitude to the begining of the main theme of COSMOS 1999...

!?

#4178 4 years ago

crazy, as not only the targets should not working (disco modes ?)
on SAM pins, the CPU board was also not the same between PRO & PREM/LE...

1 week later
#4249 4 years ago

the LE is beautiful, i agree

2 weeks later
#4331 4 years ago

thats the most important shot in the game... even making scoring way unbalanced if you could really get it with regularity

3 weeks later
#4539 4 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Fixed it luckily. I dunno how the hell that passed through QA if there is one, but that thing wasn't even close to correct. No one should ever have to correct something like this.[quoted image]

yep, easy to understand of course...

but more easy, well i think, its a design problem : when the ball is hitting again & again the target on the down side, this will push it back to the upper level, and again in "bad" position (because screw(s) under PF will not be hard enough to maintain the target in the right place)

the question is : when taking the pinball out of the box (than with 0 play on it), where is the target !?

if all this is correct, than need a trick (under the PF ?) to maintain the target metal bracket perfectly in place...

1 week later
#4659 4 years ago

the left complete loop in the PREM/LE is nice for sure... until pin is set up and it works almost perfectly

else, few/lots of shots are too quick & powerfull, making ball jumping on the sword and than fall on the playfield...
or the other way, a weak shot didnt make it to climb the ramp, ball roll down, ramp which goes up, and ball change again direction while falling slowly in the shooterlane...

now, without any doubt, DP is a very good pin, PRO, PREM, LE, no matter as you cant go wrong

1 week later
#4731 4 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Is anyone able to shoot this or does it just happen?

well, it happends by luck, but also when you really try to make it... as its pinball !!!

2 weeks later
#4824 4 years ago

i've just heard they've put last code on the DEADPOOL PRO near my house, erasing (my) hi-scores... lol
than i decided to go few houres this afternoon & say hello...

win FINAL BATTLE, but scoring is way lower than what i've done on a LE
that snikt target/PF multiplicators is getting too much importance in how you'll score comparing 2 "similar" games
i feel that's the small weak point of this very nice/fun pinball

3 weeks later
#5026 4 years ago

must be the sun...

#5038 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I know I’m in the minority in this thread, but I found it a bit boring and repetitive...

+1

indeed i found DP being a very good game, and mostly fun fun & fun
but i was also feeling playing it always the same way... (of course this could be true for lots of pins)

#5046 4 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

You would hate Pinball magic then. You have to make the same shots in the same order every ball

true

but meanwhile PM remain a very (very) good game

1 month later
#5463 4 years ago
Quoted from ignat:

How are you meant to score in this game? My top is a laughable 147million..

may be playing with your eyes opened !?

(joke inside)

#5466 4 years ago
Quoted from Flipnaught:

It is extremely lucrative.

well, its THE key shot in this game...

i completed DEADPOOL 2 times, once with 3.8 B points (on a PRO), the other one with 6 B (on a LE) !
i'm not sure of course, but mostly the points difference is due to having PF multiplier going on or not

2 weeks later
#5562 4 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

It can be a damn difficult game...

really ? i found it to be very easy (but OK i'm a tournament player)
even if of course, a bad game could always happen...

last time i spend my afternoon on the DP in exploitation near our house, i putted 2 euros in it, to start with 3 credits, played nonstop for houres until the evening, leaving credits on the machine, free game score had goes up to 600M, and got all hiscores from 1.8B to 3.8B...

#5570 4 years ago

yep guys (all of you)

85vett : right now 794... going more & more down, as let's admit not playing enough lastly
because after 10 years being with me, my son (834th) has lose interest in playing tournament pinball, i than follow the same way, not funny to do this "alone"...

bah

#5577 4 years ago

you've beaten my 6.005 B ...
again, the key in these big scoring difference is the snikt target & the snikt target only (and talking about the PF multi, dont forget the weapons)

3 weeks later
#5727 4 years ago

pity i didnt check how i score 6B for my hiscore
as said already, i've beaten DP 2 times, one time than with 6B (LE), the other time with 3B (PRO)
quite certain the diff only came from bashing (or not) that multiplicator playfield...

#5738 4 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

... that playfield X shot is KEY

yep, as debated already
and in fact, this seems may be too much for unbalanced scores... !?

#5747 4 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

A technique I carry over into game of Black Knight like a complete idiot...

this happends to evbd...

#5765 4 years ago
Quoted from Jpp718:

Thinking about joining the club pro or premium

got a LE 1 month home (finished it)...
played a PRO on location (finished it)...

and while i was intially thinking PREM/LE the better, finally must admit that i dont really like the full left loop (with more than sometimes balls being stopped/blocked at the moving ramp)

PRO is more than OK on this title

7 months later
#7567 3 years ago
Quoted from Meri-cah:

MONSTER GAME!!!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

well, simple ask : is the new code makes the game easier/scoring more (as i read it already) ?

on "old" code, i've finished a PRO : 3B
than i've finished a LE : 6B

i'm sure the only diff was to be in higher PF multiplier, that's the key when coming in scores like this, so yours 15B... right ?

1 month later
#7988 3 years ago
Quoted from MasterBlaster:

The more i hear about Sorcerer the more I want to find one somewhere to play!

a very good pin from mid '80 ! go for it ! and FEEL MY POWER !!!

1 week later
#8074 3 years ago

One week ‘til unboxing, gals and pals!!![quoted image]

come on ! you cant be serious !!! how this great box could pass thrue the chimney ?

well, Santa secret i suppose...

#8078 3 years ago

Hahahaha Santa had to haul this one downstairs on a 2-wheeler...he is quite exhausted.

ouch ! only reading this and i have a big pain at my back :/ ...

1 week later
#8109 3 years ago

this is not new in pinball...
the more funny is to found them, some are easy some not

3 weeks later
#8264 3 years ago

heu... i see 56 & 55 years old above... than i'm 54, but than my high is 6B+

2 months later
#8838 3 years ago
Quoted from Digduglus:

She's in! Fast and brutal

yep ! that Magneto is a very nice pin ! (i mean seriously)

1 month later
#9148 2 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

I blame stern for not making any more and for distributors gobbling them all for profit.

the ones to blame are those buying this **** for that price
as Coluche said long ago "if nobody buys them, than these will not sell"

2 weeks later
#9360 2 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

Long bonus count down...Try waiting Bally's Playboy 39,000 bonus and the 5x multiplyer

loving that one when i was young because it was hard to achieve (bonus at max) and we were all trying to listen to the full melody

#9388 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I prioritize shooting for the Snikt shot anytime balls are at the left flipper.

that's the key for big points
as said already, i've finished the game twice, once on a PRO, once on a LE, i would say similar build games, but than scoring 3B & 6B... so much diff only came from the PF multiplicator, no doubt about that

2 weeks later
#9631 2 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Only 2 days at home and sounds like a fast game, many shoots with no control

il est facile le DP

#9641 2 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

I decided a while back that trying to sum up a game's rules in a single card was fruitless. Went with this instead.
[quoted image]

this universal rule is true for every pinball... except SW !!! as its blinking everywhere all the time (lol inside)

#9649 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

That instruction card fits the Deadpool criteria (humor) perfectly.
However, SW and JP are actually the exception. SW pissed me off for so long til I learned the rules and what the lights actually meant (i.e. build shots with one light and collect on another) - some lights meant it was multiplied, so you can’t really hit the lit shots.
Same with JP; I kept shooting the damn green arrow and nothing happened except shooting darts on the dinosaur. Oh...you mean I have to shoot other shots to make the green dinosaur arrow turn yellow/green then I can shoot and capture.
Rules certainly have become creative these days. Deadpool is straightforward and perfectly coded IMO.

+1

+1 (but after few days playing it, your brain is OK and its finally quite "easy")

+1

and +1

1 week later
#9765 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Pinball Magic anyone?

yes, but anyway its always the same following modes game after game, i still really love that pin

1 week later
#9815 2 years ago

if you wanna keep money for something else, DP is more than enough & already very good in PRO

#9834 2 years ago

i had a LE home for 1 month, and i've played a PRO on exploitation, same fun, and no big diff for me

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ormond Beach, FL
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 64.99
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rochester, NH
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ripleyyy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=ripleyyy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.