(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 4,403 posts
  • 418 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by GamerRick
  • Topic is favorited by 171 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 999 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

64E903C6-95DF-48AA-A17D-4072397FF0B5 (resized).jpeg
FFBB4F07-AA16-4FEC-BDFC-7FEE4ED65543 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4745 (resized).JPG
20191020_102417.jpg
20191020_102442.jpg
20191020_102620.jpg
20191020_102457.jpg
20191020_102704.jpg
8C824A28-4A82-492C-95D3-E22277EC8048 (resized).jpeg
B4EF0876-8F0F-4FDD-AC3F-23F63A5A031A (resized).jpeg
3D9968A4-D7C6-40F0-A9A0-1332C5FE92EF (resized).jpeg
C529FED8-2EB8-41B8-905C-2333C963AE38 (resized).jpeg
A4FAD061-4140-448D-8EA2-FFA3757F2BD0 (resized).jpeg
1E031FF0-B1C1-42D6-8013-EC0B1A0BE21C (resized).jpeg
F777BB1C-889B-4E32-9FB5-E18FE58799DE (resized).jpeg
D88C0634-35C7-448D-9C13-C305E1A128B8 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

32 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #264 Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (1 year ago)

Post #270 Troubleshooting the Katana ramp shot Posted by chuckcasey (1 year ago)

Post #385 Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (1 year ago)

Post #414 Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (1 year ago)

Post #544 Post Rubbers wearing Posted by HighProtein (1 year ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (1 year ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (1 year ago)

Post #725 External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (1 year ago)

Post #889 Deadpool "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (1 year ago)

Post #894 Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (1 year ago)

Post #1032 Post Rubbers - Not installed by default (George's decision) Posted by Marcdaddy (11 months ago)

Post #1078 Snikt Target Adjustment Photos - Instructions in post #1081 Posted by Robertstone0407 (11 months ago)

Post #1092 Deadpool "ChimiFire" flaming truck Mod by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (11 months ago)

Post #1305 Disco Multiball - Premium/LE instructions Posted by nicknack66 (10 months ago)

Post #1408 Color Bracket mods for inserts by Pin Monk Posted by vireland (10 months ago)

Post #1504 Disco Loop Reject/Airball fix Posted by cpr9999 (9 months ago)

Post #1689 Drop Bank Issues - Check here Posted by Ferrone (8 months ago)

Post #1867 Deadpool Pro with Katana side armor installed Posted by StoneyFL (8 months ago)

Post #2147 Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Hooked on Pinball Posted by HOOKED (7 months ago)

Post #2155 Stern Ninja Star bumper cap kit Posted by twenty84 (7 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ripleyyy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#115 1 year ago

just WOW ! remind me x-men magneto... good point than

#139 1 year ago

someone with a cool video with the new code ?
tanx

#152 1 year ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

If Deadpool wasn't on the spike system, I'd buy one.

i can understand that point of view...
and that also worries me, as i'm sure more than few others guys

#158 1 year ago
Quoted from modfather:

How is that GB premium workin out for you ?

can i reply too ?

well, got a GB pro NIB, from the very 1st run
out of the box for 1 hour, and 10 games later, clearcoat was damaged in the shooterlane...
than i discovered the "ghosting" case...
and +/- 1 month, when my distro was OK to swap the 1st GB with another one caming in the next boat, 1 node board died...

if i say only that, let's admit my experience with a spike system game is more than critical

but, i have to be honest, as the other GB did not have clearcoat prob, no ghosting at all, and until i use it than sold it (after 1 year i think), no node board prob
and also, for lots of us here, STERN guys at the warranty section make it right when probs occurs... but talking about nodeboards, for how long !?

1 week later
#312 1 year ago

I know its soon to get a real advice on it, but while in holidays i ve found a IM, putted 2 coins in it, and didnt wanna put a 3rd ... :/

2 weeks later
#590 1 year ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

The code will grow, evolve, expand. This isn’t the WWE/KISS era, nor is this theme middling like those. It very strongly likely will get code love.

its even more simple than that : (except GG) we have a "new" team here on deadpool, and just because they all want to get their 1st pin to the top, we will have support without a doubt, including code, but not only

as a player, i know i still have to wait before buying, but quite sure i'll later get a DEADPOOL home

#643 1 year ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Do they look better in person than this? [quoted image]

personal trick (i did on new or still perfect pins) :

remove the buttons
put a well cutted rectangular (including round corners) piece of mylar, its thin, and quite invisible
cut easily with a cutter the hole button and remove
put back the buttons...

than you have a 100% working & cheap DIY cab buttons protector, done in 10 minutes

check, could you see it ?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g0m05cpstrel8ad/20171224_152523.jpg?dl=0

2 weeks later
#837 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Holy Smokes Batman! Did you see the latest Top100?
[quoted image]

but you can't be serious.. !? are you ? (having given 9.560 to TZ)

2 weeks later
#988 11 months ago

generaly with a new pinball, its much more fun to discover the rules by playing, to me its for sure one of the things i enjoy the most

1 month later
#1284 10 months ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

Anyone have issues with their BOOM button? ...

saw this on a brand new DP just out of the box and only after few games...

#1319 10 months ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Santa...
All I want for Christmas is my code update!

you'll get it... but not before GB is done...

(just kinding)

2 months later
#1857 8 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The left orbit diverted to the right flipper is genius. I prefer the play of the premium

welcome to Avengers...

3 weeks later
#2119 7 months ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

On code 0.99 Premium/Le i read : Disco Multiball - GI no longer turns off during multiball.
So...it means that in disco multiball all lights are on ?
Thanks

yes

Tanyo has said he will put on the next update an option to chose in the menu what you want, ON or OFF...

4 months later
#3845 74 days ago

so true...
but than let's hope that previous owner is not a guy called Keith...

#3906 68 days ago

my 1st real "big test" on a DP...
found a PRO not far from my house, spend 4 houres on it (with just 1 euro), leave the place with 11 credits for the kids...

i found the pin to be easy to play, approach was not tactical (also because still old 0.95 code) i played it on the volley, for fun & with passion

must admit i really enjoyed the time i spend there, was already positive about DP before, now i'm even more
really looking to test it in 1.02, for sure could only be a more good surprise !?

and than, far from hi scores i've seen here, but good afernoon for a 1st contact lol

#3909 68 days ago

tanx guys...

in fact, i have a proposal from a new pinball friend, a limited swap (1, 2 or 3 monthes, we dont know), my DI LE vs his DP LE
as it, the idea seems very nice, but to be honest i never did a swap like that, i'm a bit afraid if a prob occurs (to his pin, to my pin) and how we'll deal with it, even if we are "gentlemen" lol

#3924 67 days ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

that's true.
my son completed the whole game after 2 days.
so mine is now on 3 balls, no extra's, all settings on hard and outlanes wide open.
he still got 2 billion :-/

yep, but your soon is also a good player Pascal

and for the advices about the "swap", tanx guys, i've read you

1 week later
#4007 57 days ago

the BIG day... tonight i should get a DP LE, in a temporary swap with my DI LE... new experience, let's hope this goes well (for the 2 parts)

almost, seems a good idea to make pinballs turn in the gameroom, and play/try something else for a limited period

#4009 57 days ago

lol
you already said it

(as a "player") i know i will enjoy DP for sure
but right now, i still think DI is one of the best pin on the market, its full of very good things

but OK, will be honest and later gave feedback of course

#4011 57 days ago

swap just done, my 1st game on it (MIC 1.5M)...
reached the mega-rex, but still have to study & understand it, was just shooting where it was blinking
easy to keep balls in play (but again, i'm a "player" lol)

WP_20190826_19_19_32_Pro (resized).jpg

WP_20190826_19_48_13_Pro (resized).jpg

#4013 57 days ago

ok, believe it or not, i've beaten Deadpool already, THE FINAL BATTLE in 5 games or so...
not sure all is from factory settings (where are the save posts in the outlanes ? and i have rubbers on the posts between in/outlanes !?)

dp (resized).JPG

#4016 57 days ago
Quoted from vireland:

Well, for one, rubbers on the posts between the outlanes is a major cheat. It keeps the ball in play forever. Those posts are designed not to have rubber in DP. Also, did you reset the game to factory settings before playing?

just checked, code is from factoy, some changes in coils power & hiscore settings, but nothing about rules
than the rubbers between outlanes, and outlanes posts close at max

and than yes, you're right, way to easy as it (anyway, i'm still not to bad lol, right now 531 at IFPA)

#4017 55 days ago

confirmed by Patrick P. at STERN :

Hi Michel,
The out lane post are set at the top (widest opening) and the metal post do not ship with rubber rings.
Regards,
Patrick

i've already (re)open the outlanes posts, and the DP owner prefer that i dont remove the rubber rings (to not damage the balls)

#4019 55 days ago

... or he can keep the balls from my DI kidding of course...

#4027 55 days ago
Quoted from Waxx:

I’m guessing if the pin is set that easy you might want to check the tilt bob and see if it’s set to “death save all you want”.
Too forgiving a tilt setting will make any pin way too easy.

no, not at that point, i would say TILT is "normal" on this DP, i can have 2 big saves per ball...
on mine pins, its set like in competition, 1 small save generally gave 2 warnings...

btw, i'm still eating rules, and not sure about this : did play CLONE, but not MEGAKROLODUS
i know i didnt complete SAURON, i missed 1 U turn, is that why and than logical !?

#4028 55 days ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

...That’s what makes me nervous about trading temporarily. Things can happen...

i know, i think about this for days... will i do it ?... yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no...

now we're in, let's see later how it finish (well i hope)

#4030 55 days ago

didnt reach FINAL BATTLE this time, but CLONE...

#4034 55 days ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Oh...sorry. I saw you say you got to final battle above and assumed this was the same game. Both great accomplishments. Enjoy!

dont be sry, its cool and yep, did this sooner in the day, while for now "only" stand at 1.5M with the new settings

and than, i still dont know if it's logical in the code (to not play MEGAKRODOLUS, but than play CLONE) !?

and while i'm here : what's the purpose of MECHSUIT MB ? i mean, its linked with nothing else, no possible stack, and than just there to have a "break" in the story line up, you make some (great) points, and nothing more !?

#4040 53 days ago

not sure if Tanio is reading here !?

than another (small bug) is the MYSTERY having priority to MECHSUIT MB (and may be/surelly others mode ?), i'll explain :

MYSTERY is available at the scoop, as MECHSUIT : you put ball in there, and you get for sure "add a ball", which is linked to MECHSUIT which is about to start...

#4042 53 days ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

FINALLY. Broke a billion...

just for you (and as always friendly of course), just had a MECHSUIT MB at... 976M
starting it i was on PF X2, ending it i was on X4...

#4058 51 days ago

@ outposts (from full close to full open), and keeping rubbers on the metal post, for info :

near 1 week after i've beaten DEADPOOL (scoring 6B points), all scores were reseted & i'm now at 2.2 (all scores entry going from 1.4 to 2.2) with further i've gone is 3 time to CLONE SINISTER...

you to set your pin as you prefer but yes, DP does not feel hard (like for example TWD can be)

#4061 51 days ago
Quoted from vireland:

Deadpool is NOWHERE NEAR as hard as TWD. But it's more fun. TWD can be a grind to get going.

and we agreed than... (and it was just an example)
i remember sometimes my TWD was not only (very) hard, but also frustrating at some point :/

#4062 51 days ago

and big lol a my son just beat me with 2.8B while putting his name only at the GC place... bad boy !!!

1 week later
#4141 41 days ago
Quoted from vireland:

...BTW, is there anything after MegaKrakadonkulus Rex? Defeating that's as far as I've gotten, but I defeated it and drained, so I don't know if there's more...

than DP is too hard for you, put some ring-rubbers at metal posts at in/outlanes than

(lol inside)

#4146 41 days ago

Don’t know much about bugs except some “numbers spacing” on Mysrery Award wheel.
Also, sometimes I’ll start Mechsuit multiball when Mystery Award is lit, and I’ll get an add-a-ball to start, which is pretty stupid.

yep, already reported...
Tanio is Lonnie's son in coding (not saying its a bad thing)

in fact, simple, routine is considering to 1st check the mystery before giving the next mission
i can understand that, but than mystery should NOT consider a MB is following, and not give add-a-ball while MB have still not began :/
easy correction, may be in a future code

in fact, as in most of games, you'll know directly (check playfield & lights) what you'll get before the wheel stop, a bit sad while it kills the suspens...

#4168 39 days ago

Don’t know much about bugs except some “numbers spacing” on Mysrery Award wheel.
Also, sometimes I’ll start Mechsuit multiball when Mystery Award is lit, and I’ll get an add-a-ball to start, which is pretty stupid.

and again/also with SAURON, same story :

starting SAURON with 4 balls is not good, i want to play this with strategy, 3 balls max only, and the opportunity to keep the add-a-ball for further in the mode

Tanio, please, if you're reading here...

#4169 39 days ago

btw, something else, not sure these are easter eggs or i'm just fool (lol) :

- when starting NINJA MULTIBALL, the sample "assasinate" make me really think of Daleks (Dr Who) saying "exterminate"...
- when completing T-REX, the background music has some similitude to the begining of the main theme of COSMOS 1999...

!?

#4178 38 days ago

crazy, as not only the targets should not working (disco modes ?)
on SAM pins, the CPU board was also not the same between PRO & PREM/LE...

1 week later
#4249 26 days ago

the LE is beautiful, i agree

2 weeks later
#4331 8 days ago

thats the most important shot in the game... even making scoring way unbalanced if you could really get it with regularity

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ripleyyy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside