(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pintechev.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#481 5 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

What are PSL lights ?

Pin Stadium?

1 week later
#636 5 years ago

Just spent the morning playing a NIB Pro version —what a great game! It's just fun and well done. We all enjoyed it very much and the katana shot is very satisfying. The shots remind me of X-Men; tight and accurate shooting is required on this one. The art is spectacular! Stern did a great job on this one.

1 week later
#788 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

I keep asking the owners about the state of their boards after playing some games ... is it the issue of putting the playfield protector ... if it's worth it or not ?.
Today I have seen a video presenting the machine in Germany and many holes are seen in the field because of the ball ... I'm not sure if I can pin it or not

This will happen to every pinball machine. If you want to avoid it, install a protestor.

#869 5 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

This might be a dumb question but I can't figure out how to reset the HIGH SCORES via the settings, anyone know which option it is? Got a small party this weekend in my mancave, wanna give everyone a chance to inscribe their names in the top 5!

Update the code

1 month later
#1143 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

It's sad.It can make you sell deadpool

I don’t understand why yours is doing that. I never have airballs. You may want to contact Stern and see if they have any ideas.

1 week later
#1201 5 years ago

Any chance the ramp is too low? Or the blue rubber pads are not installed properly?

#1213 5 years ago

Can we see a video like this from this angle:

Want to see the angle of the kicker itself as it’s supposed to move the ball at a slightly downward/parallel angle. Maybe yours isn’t doing that - but that’s the angle. Glass off and as close as you can.

#1222 5 years ago

I am not sure that you’re having an actual issue. You have a protector, you turned the power down. If you’re not getting damage, you should play the game. I have a Pro with low plays - sometimes the ball gets air, and dimples are part of pinball. Over time they flatten out. Your protector will actually stop that from happening I believe - never used one so I am not sure if that’s correct - but it should add more protection.

#1224 5 years ago

It’s a steel ramp - you’re not going to break it. The balls that jump to the outlines, I agree that’s annoying. I still want to see why in slow motion. My game never does that - so maybe something is out of adjustment on yours. Who knows - have you spoken to your distributor?

#1242 5 years ago

Picture tells the story. The kicker arm is hitting below the center of the ball, and it’s at a downward angle, this is causing the ball lift up. It’s kind of like how you hit a soccer ball right now, it’s lifting up.

This is likely a combination of your playfield protectors, etc. It’s causing the ball to sit higher on the playfield relative to the kicker arm which is in a fixed position.

#1244 5 years ago

I need to look at the mechanism and see if it would be possible to raise it without altering the machine in a destructive way.

#1252 5 years ago

I can't see a way to make the mechanism work differently without serious modifications. I would lose the protector. You do not need it. And the idea to make the switches more sensitive is clever; just don't get the switches too tight or they'll misfire on their own due to vibration.

#1253 5 years ago
Quoted from redman822:

If you slow down the slowed down videos, you'll see that the ball is already in the air before the kicker arm engages, which also helps send it further upward, too.

Good eye! I didn't see that.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Parsippany, NJ
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinsburg, WV
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.95
$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 64.99
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pintechev.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=pintechev and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.