New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7,409 posts
  • 567 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Eskaybee
  • Topic is favorited by 283 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,577 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

CE318E60-BE22-43E6-B360-A72FA0BB6883 (resized).jpeg
deadpool (resized).jpg
3D8D77A5-B64D-4F8D-A36D-7E7240C930E9 (resized).jpeg
dp14 (resized).jpg
dp13 (resized).jpg
dp4 (resized).jpg
dp14 (resized).jpg
7B50772A-0168-4A32-9633-8125826107D2 (resized).jpeg
IMG-0540 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
DP-pic (resized).jpg
DP-pic 4 (resized).jpg
DP-pic 3 (resized).jpg
DP-pic 2 (resized).jpg
IMG_9355 (resized).JPG
DP 399 Million Bonus 2020-10-18 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #270 Troubleshooting the Katana ramp shot Posted by chuckcasey (2 years ago)

Post #385 Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (2 years ago)

Post #414 Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (2 years ago)

Post #544 Post Rubbers wearing Posted by HighProtein (2 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (2 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (2 years ago)

Post #725 External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (2 years ago)

Post #889 Deadpool "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (2 years ago)

Post #894 Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinghetto.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4136 1 year ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Oh wow, no high score achievements? That is surely coming.
I played this game a year ago and walked away saying to myself that I would never ever buy this game.
Fast forward and yup, going to get one
Things like the Big BOOM just sound super fun.
Watched a recent video of the game and can't believe how much better it is now. Talk about a sleeper.

Ha! I did the same thing! A year ago, I literally laughed at my buddy because he picked one of these up. Fast forward to this week... I have a pro inbound to my gameroom.

I've gotten pretty damn good lately at removing my foot from my mouth and eating shit tons of crow. I have learned I am a crappy judge of new games.

Brian

1 week later
#4204 1 year ago
Quoted from vireland:

How much voltage do you have at the coil? Compare right coil power reading to left. Maybe your node board isn't supplying enough power?
Also, is your EOS switch there and working right?

Thats it, right there. Seen this quite a bit on Spike systems. Just replace the EOS and you should be good to go! Other thing I've seen cause this is a cracked flipper bushing.

Best of luck.

Brian

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinghetto.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside