(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,275 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 37 minutes ago by jackd104
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1800 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240420_083705_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240420_083147_Chrome (resized).jpg
PXL_20240420_085755037 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinbuoy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5894 4 years ago

Can someone point me to a shot map available online?

#5904 4 years ago

Hey everyone. What is the latest code? Also in my search for a shot map, I heard theres a video that kind of explains things during attract mode. Is that available online somewhere, I tried youtube to no avail

#5909 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

1.02 is the current code.
No idea if anyone posted the attract mode video with the demo.
Buffalo Pinball has a nice tutorial:

Thanks! I like this one, to be honest I like having right and left orbits, and thru all the pics I couldn't even tell there was a right orbit, so thanks!

#5932 4 years ago

I have a noob question: so this isn't really designed from the movie right? Looks like a great gane though

#5939 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

You can play right away, but I'd get mylar under the end of the right katana ramp entrance ball guide by Li'l Deadpool and a thin washer under the first post that holds it to the PF so it raises it just a smidge to prevent the edge from scratching through the clear from that guide flexing.
Also, get a set of cliffies ordered, and put a clear plastic protector UNDER the plastic on the front left ramp where it feeds the left flipper. That one has been cracking for a fair number of people from ball impacts up the ramp.
Here's an example of the lane guide scratching through clear from flexing at the turn (it also happens at the front). The white powder is the tell. That's clearcoat being scraped off
[quoted image]
Here's the mod installed. A washer to raise the guide a bit and clear mylar under the front area.[quoted image]

can you take pictures of each area please? thanks

#5941 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Each of what area? The shooter lane? I think everyone knows where that is.
I posted pics of the most important one, the katana entrance. I have a how-to post that shows the whole process of fixing that area preventatively here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/protecting-katana-lane-entrance-from-playfield-damage

you mentioned the left ramp?

#5953 4 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

I was annoyed by this mode, so I took the glass off to better understand it. Tilt Forums guide is wrong.
Disco Multiball
Character shots and ramps are lit for Jackpots. Hit at least two Jackpots. All call-outs should be from Dazzler and DP. After at least two Jackpots, the Dance-Off Jackpot (Super Jackpot) will be lit at the Colossus target. This does not require the Colossus shot, just the target. After it is collected, character shots and ramps are lit again for Jackpots. Hit at least two Jackpots. All call-outs should be from the Vampire. Hit the Colossus target again to collect the Dance-Off Jackpot. You can skip the Colossus target portion of this mode by instead completing all lit jackpots. Now, the Dazzler spinner is lit for Super Jackpots. It is timed but there is no countdown on screen. After a certain time, you go back and start the process over again, like you would in Lil' DP Multiball.

Hey so is this write up the incorrect one or your corrected version? Thanks

#5961 4 years ago

wow there's only 3 listings in the DP serno database, interesting http://www.ipsnd.net/Search.aspx?term=deadpool&type=0

#5963 4 years ago

Hey everyone. Just joined the Chimichanga club. The gane I have has no rubber on the posts between the inlane/outlane. What say you? Also I am not used to this Spike2 slow. Boot up, and I have have it set to fast!!!

#5970 4 years ago

FYI
Plenty of different DP keychains available on Amazon...

I didn't see any shooter lane protectors on marco, that was surprising...

#5975 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I hate them, so if you're asking me, no. Just make the noted fixes, keep it clean and wax it every couple hundred plays.

I thought this was a joke when I read this.
Never knew there was a full playfield protector.

#5976 4 years ago

Hey Guys, What about the "inside loop" to the left of the scoop?
There is a post at the top of that, without a post rubber on it...
I keep hearing metal CLANK when the ball goes thru there, that can't be good.

Would a post rubber ruin that shot?
what are you all running?

Thanks.

#5982 4 years ago

A few observations:
As a brand new member of the chimichanga club, here are a few things I noticed.

1. Other than this thread, this game sure doesn't have many topics, it has topics tied to it but not many at all with the name in the title of the topic.
2. With such a cool layout and that wild Katana ramp, I was surprised by how Low the elevated items were on this game, an interesting design element of the game, I think.
3. I haven't seen any issues (thru a whopping 2 days ) where balls go SDTM after coming from places, ramps, orbits etc.
4. Anyone have any idea why the game was designed for the ball to be able to flow backwards to the shooter lane?
5. I'm seeing a few rejects when shooting to the right orbit, anyone seeing this?
6. Pretty amazed at how the VUK doesn't seem to have trouble w 2 balls in there!

Thanks for listening.

#5984 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

I think the reason is for second chance shots at the all the skill shots that are available to the player.

Thanks, but does that actually work?
the game awards skill shots that are not at the beginning of the ball?

#5991 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I think all pro owners should do this.

anyone have a p/n handy for the gate?

#5997 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Last thing to think about. Before going in and setting the game to default at 5 balls, go into the settings and have replay award an extra ball. Then set multiple replay values. This can help you get through the game like you are wanting but also still challenge you do well while playing. For Deadpool, maybe have replay 1 at 750 million, then the next at 2 billion. This would make the game 5 balls but only if you were on a streak. Scores are under the assumption you wouldn't see them all the time. Adjust to your fitting.

I kinda like this idea!
Thanks

#6009 3 years ago
Quoted from maroot:

They had better update that. It looks tacky every time I see the kerning error. Along with the disco 7-digit thing! Can't believe it hasn't been addressed in almost a year.

Ooooooh!
Now I know what you're talking about
I was wondering what those random numbers were

Some end of ball conflicts could use some tweaking also

#6013 3 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

There isn’t a flipper strength adjustment. That’s why I added plunger compression springs to my flipper mechs.

Wow

#6016 3 years ago

Oh just creative
I would have never thought of that!

#6025 3 years ago

Tell this (Less than a week long new owner)
what mods you have installed that you like the most.

Thanks

#6033 3 years ago

I was thinking about adjusting the pop bumper switches, like I had to w the slingshots when I got this game (they were too far apart and dead for me) but the pop bummer switches are normally closed????

#6035 3 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

Pop bumper switches are normally open. They are definitely normally open in DP.

Wow, thanks.
I mean somehow they work pretty well, but closed, man that's weird.

#6037 3 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

Let's go crazy.
I went a little over the top, but due to the irreverent nature of Deadpool, I felt it was warranted. Most of what I put on came from the scale model Deadpool I got from Amazon. it was actually pretty good deal considering I got my topper and a bunch of mods out of it. I also recommend the shaker motor, the stern one is a little strong though. I normally recommend pin stadiums, but on this table it just didn't seem to do much for some reason. I installed the Comet sunlight kit and that made it look better in my opinion. See if you can spot all the crazy additions in my last photo.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Love how bright the game looks in the last pic.

#6039 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I hit 2000 games played last night... received NIB On September 6th 2019.[quoted image]

Wow

#6047 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Forgot, i have PDI glass on my Deadpool too. Great asset. And shaker and speaker lights.

Can you show a pic of the speaker lighta

#6062 3 years ago

Hey peeps, are the quests needed doe progression to wizard mode?
And
Once a quest or battle is started,
How can you tell what to hit?
I know hit the lighted items,
But sometimes there are different colors
And one of the battles involves the pop bumpers
And
Is there a light to finish the battle ?
So when we know to shoot the scoop to finish the battle?

#6064 3 years ago
Quoted from Ocelot:

My DPLE mods (purchased 10/2019)
(in no particular order)
1. Shaker motor (must have.)
2. Art blades
3. Pin Monk light brackets (must have.)
4. Chimichanga diecast truck (wasn't thrilled with, removed.)
5. Chimichanga flame
6. Textured katana handle
7. Polk SW-10 (must have for soundtrack)
8. 4" action figures (Juggernaut, Mister Sinister, Mystique, Colossus, Sabretooth)
9. 6" action figures: Three for top of back box (Cable, Domino, Sauron) and one for the top of the disco loop diverter (Deadpool in slippers.)
10. T-rex action figure
11. Plunger face plate
12. Shooter rod Deadpool head
13. Almost forgot: Cliffys. the shots come fast and furious on this one.
Thoughts about these mods: I normally wouldn't fill a game up with too many toys but this game begs for it! The playfield art is modeled after the over the counter action figures so they just slot right in, plus with the Premium, you're already starting off with two figures in scale (Wolverine, Dazzler.) If you're on a budget and just want a couple mods, I'd say get the shaker, the subwoofer and the light brackets.
In order to get Sauron, you have to go the Build-a-figure route (read: $$$) and essentially buy a bunch of 6" Marvel universe action figures you'll never use unless you re-gift them to your kids (check.) Each figure comes with one piece of Sauron so if you're a completist, you're in clover. However, one of these 6" figures -- Deadpool in repose -- actually fits perfectly on top of the disco loops diverter (left orbit) and because he's lying on his back, looking up at you, in kinda works. At least in the sense its not horribly out of scale.
This game rocks. The shots are immensely satisfying, the devil-may-care attitude shines through at every moment, the soundtrack is bad ass and you can just feel the love that went into making it. Enjoy it![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What light brackets?
For what and where?
Thanks

#6067 3 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

Both Quests must be finished to get to the Mini-Wizard Mode.
Megalodon - hit the red shot (it moves across the playfield)
T-Rex - hit a green shot then hit Lil Deadpool
Each quest requires four total hits before you then need to hit the scoop. The lights on the playfield will scroll up to the scoop quickly several times to let you know you are finished. Most of the other lights are off (unless you are in another mode like Katanarama).
Battles:
Sabretooth - hit Wolverine, Dazzler or Domino shots. Upper lanes and Pop Bumpers do a nice chunk of damage.
Mystique - hit Wolverine followed by both ramps. Rinse and repeat.
Juggernaut - hit DEAD and POOL targets to light damage shots. Damage shots are ramps, orbits and spinner. Rinse and repeat.
Battles have all inserts pulsing by the scoop and the heartbeat sound when you are ready for the final shot.
http://tiltforums.com/t/deadpool-rulesheet/4311
Check this out for the basics. Some info may not be up to date due to code revision.

Thanks !!!

#6110 3 years ago

Hey anyone else have trouble w the "center spinner" bracket bending ?
I think I'm going to need to order one.
It bent so far the ball got stuck under it

#6113 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Both spinner brackets are pretty soft metal. Should be real easy to bend back into the right shape.

Thanks I did, and then it bent again and the ball got stuck.
Once the metal "yields" then its weaker at that point and will keep bending there.

Was just wondering if anyone else was having the same problem.

#6117 3 years ago
Quoted from gecko157:

Hey all I’m part of the club. Just ordered a NIB from Trent.
What do I need to do to bulletproof this thing. I ordered the pro model. Have cliffy’s on order. Are there any other protector sets I should order or trouble spots I should be placing Mylar down?

Congrats!!!

#6118 3 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Hey anyone else have trouble w the "center spinner" bracket bending ?
I think I'm going to need to order one.
It bent so far the ball got stuck under it

Looking for the Wolverine spinner bracket.
It seems the only part number listed in the manual is the switch itself.

IS there any way to find this part number?

#6120 3 years ago
Quoted from EternitytoM83:

Page 35 in the Pro manual, part # 511-7877-00.

Thanks, sorry just found it

#6121 3 years ago

Any idea where I can get clear slingshot rubbers?
I've checked
Marco
pinball life
planetary
cointaker

#6166 3 years ago

BOOM! button.
I know this awards whatever the last thing was in the mode at the time....
but it would be fun if it announced what it was awarding.

#6184 3 years ago

Anyone know where to get the spinner decals?
or maybe I can try to re-use them?

#6189 3 years ago

I'm pretty sure I remember seeing extra Wolverine ones in the goodie bag. Not sure about Dazzler, but isn't that just the generic glittery decal that's been used on multiple machines?
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/820-8422-SP

Thanks. I had no idea. Original owner is sending the goodie bag soon

#6191 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

He took it out of the machine? weird.

I think because he operated it?
not sure why exactly

#6194 3 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Mine moved a good bit.

not sure i understand WHAT that is supposed to do?

4 weeks later
#6372 3 years ago
Quoted from Jakegreenhaus:

Dead flip did our pin tonight. It was so fun fun!

can you post a link?

#6383 3 years ago

I was going to post, "hey I'm in a scoring rut during my games" seems like it had been weeks since there was enough improvement to reach my own high score list, but alas things have improved and I've set new #2 and #3 high scores in the last 2 days. I'm sure others have gone thru similar droughts.

#6384 3 years ago

I have to say, I really don't like these OEM yellow instruction/price cards, anyone have a link for some custom ones? Hopefully ones that print out the right size? Thanks!

#6409 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Just be sure not to clean it with glass cleaners containing ammonia.

Wow really? Why is that?

1 week later
#6499 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The pitch gets really high on the counter...

the pitch seems to flatten out at about 30-40 million....

#6510 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Ha! I never had the patience and cancelled the count after a bit.

yeah I had a helluva game going w some people over and had a few big bonus counts,
I was getting ready to cancel it, cuz sometimes I feel bad when people
who don't play have to just watch ME forever when my son said "no let it run"
he wanted to hear if the pitch kept going and sure enough we all heard it top out.

#6511 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yeah, I usually turn it off because I don't have the self control not to use it.

I always turn that off on all my games cuz Kids

#6512 3 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

The Deadpool Boom Gun Mod LOL

[quoted image]

I"ve been wanting to ask, does anyone have any ideas for replacing that boring BLANK there?
I guess we could put a dead button there...

#6513 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Yeah it won't keep counting all the way even if you don't push the flippers. It will jump to the end not much after 30-40 million.

oh really?
I never knew that, thanks,
obviously I need to PLAY BETTER!

1 month later
#6877 3 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

Not sure on the reward but I think it’s the same 5M. My comment was more for the lane re-feed. On the Pro, when it goes back into the shooter lane, it ejects out to a left orbit and lights the opportunity for a super skill shot. The Prem/LE doesn’t have this due to no lane re-feed. Not saying it’s better, but it’s a part of the gameplay that you’d be missing with a gate. Also, more to say that it doesn’t go back to the pops, but has integrated code that provides an opportunity for reward.

Can someone take pics and explain how the premise works for the gate/ no return to the launch lane thing? I havent seen any photos that explain it

#6878 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

You can't go wrong with any version of Deadpool.
For me, I couldn't "justify" the additional $1,700 for the Premium. I added shaker, HD glass, external sub and several other mods and I still have over $1,000 leftover to go towards my next game!

Damn you !!! ( I want that stuff too) plus lighted flipper buttons and mirror blades

2 weeks later
#7002 3 years ago

hey everyone,

Sorry to bring this up again, but what aftermarket speaker system does everyone like?
(I'm not interested in an external sub)

I've read some of the selling points of the main aftermarket players in this,
but wanted to know what you all actually liked.

Thanks!

Mike

#7004 3 years ago

Another thought...
you know how there's always scoop wear where the ball lands...

has anyone seen anything like this on their games yet?
anyone mylared a spot yet?

Thanks

#7008 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

What's your budget?
- Pinwoofer is by far the best system you can buy and install (pretty much plug and play) - $300+ though
- Flipper Fidelity/Pinball Pro - About half the price as PinWoofer but not near as good. - ~$150
- Add an external subwoofer - for the person just wanting some more bass - ~$100
If you can afford and justify the cost of the Pinwoofer I'd go that route. If not, the other two are good options. You can also just change the backbox speakers (about $40) and add the external sub. The reason the Pinwoofer is so much better is because it's amplified sounds.

Thanks!
Those are the 2 I was considering,
and like you said, $300.

I guess that's why I was hoping to get some opinions
on the 2, or on just replacing the backbox speakers.

#7010 3 years ago

Opinions on the noisy fan plug n play kit?

#7012 3 years ago

Great. So how does it work? Are you cracking open the power supply and replacing the existing fan?

#7070 3 years ago

this might be quite trivial to some of you better players, but after 6 months I got Disco Multiball for the first time!
That was fun!
(I'm typically pretty good at hitting the left loop
but last night it was smooth as silk and before I knew it there was purple everywhere!)

I admit though I still don't understand how these other characters work and team ups etc.

#7111 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

No playfield issues on my Pro - build date of August 2019. I have around 3200 games played on it. Sure there is dimpling.
I did put a washer under the Katana ramp and also a couple Cliffy's and some Mylar in a couple spots.
Not sure if Stern has upgraded their flipper coil stops yet, but mine only lasted about 300 games.

Where did you put mylar?
( I was thinking we should prob be doing it somewhere in front of the scoop where the ball constantly hits the paint
but NO problems as of yet - just thinking how many machines we've seen w scoop wear)

#7130 3 years ago

anyone feel like doing a slo mo video of where the ball lands from the scoop?
I'd like to put some mylar there, thanks.

#7132 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I’ve done them in the past and it’s the right side that takes the initial impact, then the left takes a good knock.
Put a cliffy shooter lane kit on which protects the left and right side equally. I use cliffys as well as the pinball universe clear lane protectors, shooter lanes still look new after 600+ games.

No no no I'm talking about the Hellhouse scoop

#7135 3 years ago
Quoted from mostater:

If this is a shooter lane protector, how does it fit in the lane? Does the flat part sit under that side rail and the angled part hang over the lane near the eject? Screws from the bubble level/side rail hold it in place?

Exactly.
I just installed mine last week.
On the left, be sure to not over tighten as I did

#7143 3 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Loosen the flipper clamp, rais’r up a bit and clamper back down!

Great advice plus check that bushing too!

#7147 3 years ago

Ok gang this one seems a bit odd for a newer game. The center drop down target is hard to knock down. I'll do a visual inspection but is there something typical I should look for?

#7149 3 years ago

I had to replace the center spinner. Found some bubbling missing paint under that metal wall. Also the wall was basically sanding the paint from ball hits. Might be good to out some mylar under there to protect it

16005183019168856605025144608553 (resized).jpg16005183019168856605025144608553 (resized).jpg
#7152 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Damn! That’s nasty!! Thanks for posting need to check mine.

I'm going to place the thinnest washer I can find under the playfield thru bolt that's furthest from the spinner. Since I already was having wolverine spinner problems, I'm a lil skittish (tombs) in changing the vertical level of that spinner.

Also the paint was bubbled and when I touched it it broke off!!! The horror ! So "don't touch nuttin' "

#7153 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

So I caught up on some older SDTM episodes where they were re-rating there previous ratings. And they came to Deadpool. Zach seemed to get a bit passionate talking about how good Gomez designs are and how he always brings something different. hollywoodbone went so far as to say that he would now recommend deadpool as the starting pin for someone starting out on their collection. Nice call Greg!!

Yes I loved the design path for the "right ramp" a 90 degree turn, thru the pops where both the ramps wind up on the left side. I mean who does that? I'm sure it's hard to come up w unique stuff that's reliable and playable but this is really unique. I love it. Plus the ramps on the game although really cool are relatively low in height which I found surprising. Love this game

#7155 3 years ago

Wolverine spinner changeout summary.

You need to remove the left bumper cap, black plastic katana sword handle cover, katana ramp habitrail (1 screw and it lifts right out) and the small triangular plastic behind the spinner.

The new spinner bracket p/n 511-7877-00 comes w the removable bracket, spinner without decal and full micro switch assy.

I decided to changeout the microswitch instead of soldering. You'll need a 3/16" nut driver for the lil black screws that hold the microswitch on

At first I didnt want to try to mess w the decal so i carefully changed the old spinner into the new bracket, but it didn't "hang correctly" the bottom of the spinner was hanging forward which I though would induce more stress into the bracket from ball bashing. See pics of the old spinner damage.

The Phillip's flatheads that hold the bracket to the wall seemed to have some kind of thread locking compound on them? But it wasnt red or blue so maybe it was wax? Anyway be careful removing these screws, I almost stripped one. I was hoping my pinball life hardware kit might have a replacement but no luck

I carefully removed the stickers on the spinner w a razor blade at a very low angle to avoid bending, then re wet them w a lil spit and pressed them down w the butt of a screwdriver. We'll see how all this lil decisions on the fly hold up in gameplay

My wolverine spinner was basically useless it prob worked less than 25% of the time it was supposed to so I expect this to change the game quite a bit.

See the paint damage from the wall in the pics

Hope this helps !

Mike in Pasadena, Md

16005232243632473191813307241840 (resized).jpg16005232243632473191813307241840 (resized).jpg16005232503733630994136186378557 (resized).jpg16005232503733630994136186378557 (resized).jpg16005232898144892277415612013382 (resized).jpg16005232898144892277415612013382 (resized).jpg16005233341091832459587161766899 (resized).jpg16005233341091832459587161766899 (resized).jpg
#7158 3 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Wolverine spinner changeout summary.
You need to remove the left bumper cap, black plastic katana sword handle cover, katana ramp habitrail (1 screw and it lifts right out) and the small triangular plastic behind the spinner.
The new spinner bracket p/n 511-7877-00 comes w the removable bracket, spinner without decal and full micro switch assy.
I decided to changeout the microswitch instead of soldering. You'll need a 3/16" nut driver for the lil black screws that hold the microswitch on
At first I didnt want to try to mess w the decal so i carefully changed the old spinner into the new bracket, but it didn't "hang correctly" the bottom of the spinner was hanging forward which I though would induce more stress into the bracket from ball bashing. See pics of the old spinner damage.
The Phillip's flatheads that hold the bracket to the wall seemed to have some kind of thread locking compound on them? But it wasnt red or blue so maybe it was wax? Anyway be careful removing these screws, I almost stripped one. I was hoping my pinball life hardware kit might have a replacement but no luck
I carefully removed the stickers on the spinner w a razor blade at a very low angle to avoid bending, then re wet them w a lil spit and pressed them down w the butt of a screwdriver. We'll see how all this lil decisions on the fly hold up in gameplay
My wolverine spinner was basically useless it prob worked less than 25% of the time it was supposed to so I expect this to change the game quite a bit.
See the paint damage from the wall in the pics
Hope this helps !
Mike in Pasadena, Md
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

so back to the spinner thing...
Unbelievable difference.

Now I'm starting to doubt if it ever really worked right since I've had this game
doing a COVID no touch driveway trade.

For example, first game w the rebuilt spinner and
I got 14 million on Berserker Rage,
before it mighthave been maybe 3mil max.

PS I found new spinner stickers in my goody bag,
so I'll have them if the old ones fall off.

#7214 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Keep hitting SNIKT target until 5X and don't drain.

How temporary is that?

#7220 3 years ago

I did a search on the group but I couldn't find anything. Who has installed the knocker kit? Anyone have a link to who sells it? Thanks

#7222 3 years ago

if I buy LED flipper buttons and the knocker kit, what do I need in terms of power adapters?
I see boards and Y splitters....

I know how to do it on my old AC/DC but that's a SAM?
and DP is a Spike2?

Thanks!

#7228 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I really like the addition of a shaker and recommend it!
Make sure you have a cliffy or a washer under the front bolt for the Katana ramp guide by Lil Deadpool, otherwise the guide will bite into the clearcoat.

Same for the wall under the small triangle to the left of the rollover lanes up top. See my post this week about replacing the spinner there.

#7233 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I'll have to take a peek to see if anything is going on up there.
Also, cant seem to hit the super skill shot. It tends to go to the right orbit instead. It feels like my flippers are just a hair droopy, but I cant tell as it looks like its aligned with the alignment dots. Play better or tweak the flippers?

Play better!!! LOL. per Steve's quote on AC/DC

#7234 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Ok, so shaker in the cart. Anyone replace the plastics of the figures with action figures or is that too lame?

There are some for sale.....so people are doing that

#7235 3 years ago

Does anyone have the game features pdf link that shows what Pro LE features are included?

#7240 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

[quoted image]

Thanks
I was trying to see if a real knocker was I included on LE or Prem....
I'm wondering how adding a knocker coil works. Just seems odd to add a feature for it in the code and not put it in the machine

#7253 3 years ago

There's an opto in that hole that detects when a ball is locked in there.
[quoted image]

Yep I just figured that out. Isnt it a hall effect sensor? Is there a reciever on top under the plastic? I havent taken it apart to look at it but I want to!

#7256 3 years ago

Ok this is embarrassing ....

"I was THIS many days old when" I realized that the SNIKT multiplier was PLAYFIELD and the rollover multiplier was BONUS. Forever, I was trying to figure out what the difference was. I thought both were bonus. DUH !!!

#7268 3 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

I have never played a pro, but I think the premium comes with the disco loops return ramp mechanism, which is really awesome

I've never seen a picture or video that clearly shows what this does or what it looks like. Can someone post this please? On the pictures I've seen it just looks like a metal bump that keeps the ball from returning to the shooter lane. Thanks

2 weeks later
#7301 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I have both Deadpool Pro and Twilight Zone. Build quality doesn't seem cheaper on Deadpool to me. Some improvements like all GI bulbs are removable from the bottom which is really nice. The system for raising/lowering the playfield is much improved over older generation games as well.
I love my TZ, but have put way more games on DP in the last year (3400+). Regular cleaning and maintenance and no real issues (did have to replace flipper coil stops and Hellhouse scoop protector).

I do kinda? Get what you mean about the feel? Its probably the mechanical sounds but I quickly got over it. Game plays great !

#7302 3 years ago
Quoted from maroot:

But where is the damn code update? Grrr...

Yeah I'd like to see that, to me the game needs some kind of algorithm for multiple end of ball callouts. Seems kinda clunky when there are too many things trying to announce at once

Also anyone ever seen where the bonus countdown skips? I went over 60mil in bonus and the countdown went to 49mil then jumped to the total of 63mil. Weird

It would be nice if the pitch didn't top out during the bonus count too

#7306 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

The bonus countdown times out and jumps to the end all the time if you have more than about 45 million bonus. 300+ million is my highest bonus, but have had 100+ many times. Pressing both flippers will also jump the bonus to the end.
Yeah, there are definitely timing issues with the callouts and awards, especially when going into hellhouse scoop. There's a "Mechsuit Multiball Ready" callout that i've only heard a handful of times in 3400+ games and sometimes on the rare occasion the callout is announced - it usually gets cutoff by something else.

Interesting
Not sure I've EVER heard that one
I thought I just had to pay attention to the number

So if you're machine is set to 50 weapons for MSMB, what's the furthest past 50 you've done before it awards it because so much else is already going on? For me I think it was 71 but I'm sure others have much higher numbers

#7307 3 years ago

So is there a Key Post? Do we have a running total of requests/ bug reports for the next code update?

#7309 3 years ago
Quoted from shaunpurslow:

Pass me a chimichanga because I just joined the owners club!
I just ordered a Pro model as my very first pin. Super excited! I took the time to read through all the posts in this thread so I could best protect the machine when it gets here. So far I have ordered the Cliffy playfield protector set, a plastics protector set, a left ramp plastic protector, mylar flipper button protectors annnnnd a shooter lane protector. Is there anything I missed?
Being that this is my first pin, I am a little anxious about taking things apart to put in these protectors. I plan to try and watch some youtube videos and take my time when installing. But if any of you veterans have any tips/common pitfalls to avoid I would certainly appreciate it.
Everyone I've messaged on here during my quest has been super nice and helpful. I just wanted to say how much I appreciate it as a newbie.

Congrats and welcome.
When you put the shooter lane protector in,
Keep an eye on how tight you make the left side of that. I bent mine ;-(

Also I bought mine used, but dont be afraid to adjust the flippers, you're a player so you'll know if they arent at the correct angle. Also my slingshots were almost dead. Switches had WAY too much space. I'VE got mine set close to hair triggers, they're super active.

Just some things to think about
You dont Have to do everything.
Do what makes you happy

Like for me, I've only installed the shooter lane cliffy so far.

#7320 3 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

And don't underestimate this tip - I agree entirely that it's "real annoying" when the little screws slip down into the back/bottom of the machine. They have a nasty way of hiding! (TIP: When I can't find them, I walk away, and then come back - I can usually then find them, but better to have not lost them in the first place).

Also be careful.
They can lodge in bad places.
If you lose one, might want to find it before you turn the game back on.

#7321 3 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

Every time I see an email in my InBox from Stern I get excited it's a DP code update. So far no luck (but happy for all the other game owners who are getting the update). I know it's minor, but hoping one day the wonky number 1 spacing gets fixed (along with the bugs and adding high score tables).

Is there a way to join the mail list?

#7323 3 years ago

Sorry if this has been asked before,
is there Midnight Madness on this machine?
thanks

#7344 3 years ago
Quoted from simbob:

Hi folks...
APOLOGIES if this has been asked - which I'm sure it has - but I searched and couldnt find it... I have been considering adding a Deadpool pin for a while... I think the factor holding me back was that I really wanted it to have the adult language callouts etc you would get if it was based on the movie... so my question is, can that be modded with pin browser? Anyone done it. Thankyou in advance (and sorry again if it's been asked a dozen times)
S

I do understand you wanting the movie quotes, I've been disappointed more than once when a pin wasnt based on the movie....

But the callouts on this game are hilarious, people hear me LOLing from the basement all the time

This pin reminds me of old school WMS/Bally where the humor of the designers shined thru in the code.

Maybe find one to play several dozen games on first.

#7354 3 years ago
Quoted from Junglist:

I took a look through the thread but can't seem to find any guidance on Deadpool flipper alignment, should the hole be at the top, bottom or tip of the flipper for Deadpool? What was factory set at?
Also on the right outlane, mines set to open, I assume the middle setting was factory?

to me, I'm oldschool (get off my lawn)
all flippers should be parallel to the inline path of the ball.
i.e. the ball should flow smoothly from the inline plastic to the flipper....

if the ball "bumps" on its transition from the inlane to the flipper, something isn't right.

Typically, its been said that you stick a toothpick in the hole and
back of the flipper (w rubber on) rests against the toothpick
BUT
don't let that "guide" override the judgement of parallel...

That all being said, it's your machine, do your thing
(For example my NIB AC//DC vault pro came w the flippers slightly misaligned)
HTF does that happen?

and for months I was too lazy to change it...
where as my used DP came w the flippers too low.
I changed that quick.

Hope this ramble helps

#7356 3 years ago
Quoted from Brtlkat:

It happens by designing/testing of the games. They are drooped for a reason, to make certain shots. Yes in the old days a tooth pick and rest it on it to adjust. But newer sterns are at the tip of the flipper and no toothpick is used. But as with jp2, dp and others the bottom flippers are drooped slightly off to make shots.

Im not sure I buy into that, unless someone can substantiate it.

#7367 3 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Also...a small but noticeable and free upgrade of apron cards, with many options available for DP (and other games!), at link below thanks to coindropper
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only

did they print out the right size easily?

#7369 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Interesting comment about acdc Pro Vault. Mine too was a little ‘off’ and I had to fiddle with them a few times. Maybe they had someone new on that production? But it was actually a blessing in disguise as it got me to adjust them ‘my way’ so you couldn’t back Hand the left ramp all day. Just sold it after nearly 2 years this past weekend

Mine lasted a year and a half, and that's just because it took me a while to find the right trade deal.
and that was my first ever NIB, kinda sad actually.

#7381 3 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

Here ya go. I got this game in March, had around 400 plays on it, just checked and it's got 909 now. Haven't made any adjustments to the flippers, it has always shot well with no flipper hop from the inlanes on either side.
[quoted image]

sounds like mine, got mine around the same time w same game plays, even the total is prob close, but my flips were droopy,
didn't take long to change that

#7383 3 years ago

Hey guys. Isnt there a way to clear high scores except for GC? I cant find it

#7402 3 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

I used to use it for Mechsuit, but often I am playing for progression rather than score, so I have actually found it more useful in the battles. For example, I was battling Mystique and Sauron, used my Big Boom and next thing I knew the scoop was lit for the final knock-out. I think I had some team-ups lit so that obviously helped, but it was a quick way to win the battle. Agree with awesome1 that individual booms are more helpful in the quests, particular the Megalodon one where I try to have 3 individual booms saved up before I start that quest to easily complete 3 of the red shots. I actually wish there was a way to switch the Big Boom back to individual booms since sometimes when I want three individual booms I accidently end up with a Big Boom. I also wish the game announced when you had Big Boom. I know the light turns red and it's on the screen, but a call out would be nice too (if there is ever another update).

About the big boom announcement.
Maybe put that in as a software request...

#7432 3 years ago

Like for me,
people have said the game came w/o rubber on metal posts meant for rubber.
So I put the rubber on.
To me there's enough metal banging around the scoop and Colossus shot.
w/o adding more....but that's me.
I've also adjusted my slingshots to be hair triggers,
I love that it makes the game super active.

To each his own.

#7442 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

There are a lot of assumptions here that these games are play tested for months like in the old BW days. I don’t think this is the case. Take walking dead. If you get 20% drains from the pops then that’s not fun. An adjustment has to be made. Same with magnet dropping sdtm half the time. Same with airballs out of ramps. Some times mods are needed to make the game play better. Can’t see what the fuss is all about. If someone finds a solution to a problem should they be to scared to post? I thought that would be a major reason for these forums. Anyways......

Well sadly this IS pinside, and it's well known for its key board warriors

#7452 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I believe you can also use the big boom to collect all active weapon shots. So make a shot to light weapons, then big boom to collect (well, collect at the scoop but you get the idea).

OK I have a lot to learn,
there's nothing about HOW you GET weapons in the rulesheet, they just magically show up at the scoop

So what shot lights weapons?
What is the weapon light?

Thanks

#7461 3 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

see Gomez facebook page - yesterday he posted alot of details about the katana's

got a link? there's only 5,287 of them on FB

#7465 3 years ago

Am I the only one that has games like this? Qualify for dazzler MB on the first ball, and had wound up in other modes that it never ran. Also finished the Dino quest, then couldn't hit the scoop. Typically I hit it 3x when I dont want to.

#7468 3 years ago

Ok I must be slow on the uptake how do chimichangas work towards quests? Shoot the right ramp to light. Get 3? Chimis to light Quests.....then it seems to stop counting. Do I need 2 more right loops to get the other quest lit or....?

#7495 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

That 1 kerning issue wasn't so minor.

Sure it is, like a blinking clock, just ignore it lol

#7513 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I did full update and check file (or similar... this was my first time ever updating a Stern) and everything went smooth and all my high scores and settings remained.

Ditto

#7519 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Digging the additional music and call outs. Think they really polished the game with this.
I wish they make Mechsuit worth something in the game more than points, but not a big deal.
I think I found a bug in the audio... Anyone else notice that music occasionally stops, and then abruptly starts when going from one song to another? Like being in the regular play, and then moving to Sauron MB.

Yes there's def a hesitation that wasnt there before. I also noticed they added a big DEADPOOL banner while booting. Pretty sure that wasnt there before

#7520 3 years ago

So sorry If i asked this before....
Unrelated to the code update....

This is only my second new Stern...
Do these have a WMS/Bally-type attract mode
Where the machine will play music or
Talk on it's own in attract mode?

I know there's a setting for the attract mode video to play....

Thanks

#7591 3 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Right! Thank you Stern's team for reading our requests!

So this is JUST the LE?

#7638 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Have to get more games in on the new code (playing my new AIQ the last week!), but I'm fairly sure the "Mechsuit Multiball Ready" callout is still getting clipped by other things.
In my previous 3600+ games I only heard the callout a handfull of times, so seems to be a timing issue, just not sure they got that squared away yet... anyone notice the callout and does the entire callout play?

Pretty sure I havent heard it

#7689 3 years ago
Quoted from Rudy68:

One of my favourite quotes seems to be sacrificed in the new code, " I'm a Poët, didn't know it". Has anyone heard it since updating?

I dont recall hearing that one much beforehand

#7700 3 years ago

Best place to buy flipper link assys and coil stops in the US?
Anyplace w shipping significantly cheaper than Marco?
Who makes the stronger aftermarket stops?

#7708 3 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

Did they remove the "DeadPool is the greatest" hi-res graphics and callout? I know it's a little on the long side, but I do like when it pops up from time to time. I think early on in the code it came up often since I saw it a lot and my playing certainly wasn't better then, but then thought I read that in a code update they reduced the amount of times it comes up (which was consistent with what I was seeing), but I now haven't seen it in awhile. Not sure if I am not playing enough, or well enough, but wanted to ask if anyone running 1.04 or 1.05 code has seen it? Thanks.

Yes I def have. To me almost more than before. With the differing reports about different callouts I wonder how random some of these callouts are....

#7712 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Haha yes! The sounds package in this game is one of a kind and amazing. Even the custom tailored music, “I got 6 balls for you baby”.

That one kills me.
A new instant Barry White classic!

2 weeks later
#7929 3 years ago
Quoted from MasterBlaster:

I can let you know in 17 days!
I believe that TNT told me this particular machine was built in September.
Somewhat related question, is there any reason to keep the box? I was thinking I would at least cut a section out of one of the sides that has the model and serial number, along with the Stern logo. Who knows...20 or 30 years from now it might be fun to see how the “old” Stern logo looked on the boxes.

I kept my entire box intact from my first NIB but I'll probably just recycle it

#7938 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Now we've got cardboard collectors, i never knew.

Lol

#7939 3 years ago
Quoted from mostater:

Mine came with just the standard cost card and no Deadpool logo. I am looking at replacing both apron cards with something a little more visually appealing. There's a Pinside link with a few options for that if interested...https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only

Def been wanting to do this

1 week later
#8076 3 years ago
Quoted from BirdForce1:

I have 2 pins, DP and AIQ, both pros. I've had DP for 2 years now and AIQ for 2 months. While I love the challenge of AIQ, deep rule set, great number of shots etc, it still doesn't put a smile on my face like DP does. My plan was to sell DP around summer or 21 and get something else, but I'm not so sure it's going to be the one to go at this point.

I know what you're saying.
The humor is a big part for me.
And of course the game is great.
The humor reminds of the hilarious games from WMS....like SS , MM, AFM, RFM

1 week later
#8122 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I did green on the flippers and clear and then blue then black on the slings. Couldn't make up my mind, either, but settled on black in the end. Green is the right answer for the flippers for sure, though.

Yeah I went with translucent clear on the slings to help
with light dissipation

1 week later
#8185 3 years ago

Hey peeps. I know I can figure it out, but what do I have to remove to replace the factory "cliffy" at the hellhouse scoop?

#8194 3 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

I am curious as to why you needed to replace this? Did it become defective or are you replacing with the actual Cliffy?

Yes and yes
Mine is bent
And produces a large amount of rejects

#8250 3 years ago

Hey guys. Where exactly do I place these plastic protectors? Theres already a clear factory one underneath. Do I sub out the red one for the clear one or.....?

#8254 3 years ago

Looking to replace the pinballs on my machine.
Don't get me wrong I LOVE this game,
but when I first played it, all the metal clunking sounds,
I thought that wasn't good.

The pinballs are pretty darned scratched up.
So I'll be buying new ones...
are there any that are actually harder than the std ones?

I really don't care about a polish they're just going to be beat to shit
and scratched up by the hellhouse anyway.

Thoughts?

#8262 3 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

My 6 year old son put this up today. He comes running upstairs yelling "Dad!! I almost got Mega-cracka-donnis-rex!! I just didn't beat Megaladon!"
I thought to myself, 'oh wow holy sh*t, he probably got a good 200 million or so.' Noooosir.
[quoted image]

Wow that's awesome.

Ps I'm 55 and I still really dont know what the hell mega-whateverthehellitscalled-rex is

#8343 3 years ago

Anyone ever try the colored pinballs in any of your games?

In my Avatar, I used a green and a blue one.
WOW were they fast !!!
and hard to see which added a fun extra challenge too.

but they did wind up in places that a reg pinball wouldn't
because they are so light (Think powerball from TZ),
so I had to stop using them, but it was fun for a while.

Has anyone tried any in Deadpool?
I was thinking of red and yellow.
(I don't think there's a really good red, it's more like pink)

1 week later
#8377 3 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Anyone ever try the colored pinballs in any of your games?
In my Avatar, I used a green and a blue one.
WOW were they fast !!!
and hard to see which added a fun extra challenge too.
but they did wind up in places that a reg pinball wouldn't
because they are so light (Think powerball from TZ),
so I had to stop using them, but it was fun for a while.
Has anyone tried any in Deadpool?
I was thinking of red and yellow.
(I don't think there's a really good red, it's more like pink)

Bump

#8381 3 years ago
Quoted from EStroh:

I have a white powerball in a few of mine (TNA, WW, H20 and T2). I didn't put one in Deadpool. They are noticeably faster, especially on long ramps.

Wow an actual powerball?
these newer colored pinballs' action def reminds me of the powerball...

Man those suckers used to be $40ea,
Is anyone still making them?

#8434 3 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

Question for anyone who has installed the Cliffy 3bank protector on Deadpool or any other game for that matter. Has anyone found that since installing you can sometimes hit 1 or many of the drop targets head on with a strong shot and they won't drop down?
I suspect that the additional width of the metal behind the drop target is sometimes causing it not to move enough for the mech to drop the target. I have tried to pull the drop target assembly away from the protector as best as I can but there isn't a lot of play there.
It doesn't happen a lot but it is a noticeable difference since installing. Is this just a fact of life now or are there other things I can try to adjust?

I've has that problem w direct hard shots that dont drop the targets since I got mine.
No cliffy installed

1 week later
#8530 3 years ago

Whew. Man there so much I dont get about this game. Help . So I've never finished mr sinister, today, I had 4 characters, so when I'd go into the scoop I'd hold the button down to skip the mode so I can complete the last quest. I skipped it at least twice to get to the last quest. After I completed the last quest, I get to Sauron and I get Mega........Rex. why? The rulsheet says that's under mr sinister ....

#8534 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Sounds like you had completed both quests and Sauron to start Megakrakolodonus Rex.
After completing all 3 Battles you get to Sauron. Completing Sauron and both Quests you get to Megakrakolodonus Rex.
Complete the 3 battles that have Sauron (second set of battles) to get to Clone Multiball.
Complete Clone Mutliball, Megakrakolodonus Rex and Mechsuit multiball to qualify Mr. Sinister: The Final Battle.

Whew.
There won't be a test will there?

#8536 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Sounds like you had completed both quests and Sauron to start Megakrakolodonus Rex.
After completing all 3 Battles you get to Sauron. Completing Sauron and both Quests you get to Megakrakolodonus Rex.
Complete the 3 battles that have Sauron (second set of battles) to get to Clone Multiball.
Complete Clone Mutliball, Megakrakolodonus Rex and Mechsuit multiball to qualify Mr. Sinister: The Final Battle.

So, in my case where I had the 3 battles, but didn't have the quests completed, does doing the extra battles count toward the next progression or does it only count those After you get all 3 battles and 2 quests?

#8538 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

If you completed all 6 battles, you would qualify Clone Multiball, but you have to have the 2 quests along with 3 battles completed to qualify Megakrakolodonus Rex.</blockquote

If you completed all 6 battles, you would qualify Clone Multiball, but you have to have the 2 quests along with 3 battles completed to qualify Megakrakolodonus Rex.

So...
(Sorry I'm so sense here)
I can just do 6 battles....(w/o quests) to get to clone?
I thought it was more linear than that where you had to get 3 battles and 2 quests for any progression.....

1 week later
#8591 3 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

p. 55 of the manual has the part numbers for the rubber and the bumper holder.
Item 14 is the rubber bumper 626-5067-00
Item 15 is the bumper holder 535-9648-00
Item 16 are the screws if they are missing: #40-40 1/4" 237-5983-02[quoted image]

Cool, I didn't know they were screws.

#8595 3 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

Found Domino in my plastics bag (Premium). I can't be the only one who put her in this [kind of perfect] spot..... Anyone else do this?
[quoted image]

on my pro she was already mounted lower on the PF

#8596 3 years ago

Just wanted to share a few adjustment stories...

1. The opto plate, in back on the OOF drop targets on my Pro, was a lil high,
but I put up w it for almost a year until I had to tilt the machine this week...to get the ball to roll to the right so it's on top of the opto...
I figured out that its attached to the curved wall that wraps around the right side of LDP, so just tighten the nut underneath and voila!
(keep in mind you can over tighten and then it'll be WAY below flush)

2. The sw for lil deadpool didn't seem great, as I have whacked the F out of that thing and nothing.
The only way I found to adjust it was from the top, after removing the Lil Deadpool plastic,
seems better now.

3. I double checked the colossus jackpot standup, that adjustment seemed good.

4. Never been satisfied w the pop bumper activity,
I have adjusted the bottom one previously and that seemed to help a bit,
tried to adjust all of them, and now the top one is dead.
I think I'll adjust>turn on>put in into sw test>repeat as needed to get these right.
(I've written about this before, that mine came CLOSED, which seems opposite of how they should be set up)
which I think should be OPEN and Close to contact.

5. Finally installed the lil cliffy under the edge of that wall to the right of Lil Deadpool.
is that supposed to go "exposed glue side down" to adhere to the PF?
It's the only thing that seemed to make sense.

6. traded out 4 of the white lights at the top of the backboard, w red,
I kinda like it for now....

7. I did adjust the "shooter fork blades"
I very slowly from underneath pulled the mech down to duplicate the motion
as I thought, since the mech is cantilevered that it might cause a pull to one side,
and did discover that indeed one side hit the ball before the other...
adjusted w needle nose pliers from the top...

#8597 3 years ago

So I did some experimenting. Dropping the ball thru the left lane time and time again. It didn't make sense to me that the ball doesn't hit that upper left bumper and activate it. First I tried removing the rubber from the red round star post. No difference really. So I removed that entire plastic post. DO NOT DO THIS AND LEAVE IT THAT WAY. i didn't think it could but after trying for a while the ball found it's way into that lil space and get stuck BBBBBBBBBumping around in there. Next I found an old spare skinny post and put that in. I know. It's not the right color. No rubber. Next I really worked at tweaking the switches under the bumpers. I'm still not thrilled but w those adjustments combined it's a lot better than it was.

20210221_101347 (resized).jpg20210221_101347 (resized).jpg20210221_101015 (resized).jpg20210221_101015 (resized).jpg

#8600 3 years ago

When you have ninja MB and katana Rama at the same time how are supposed to know what to shoot for jackpots?

#8601 3 years ago

Also once you're on your second set of battles do you all keep track of that in your head?

#8620 3 years ago

Sorry if this has been covered. The high score table says Lil Deadpool Frenzy default is 1,000,000. Anyone else have problems w this not working when you go above 1 mil? Is this a bug? Thanks

#8630 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Choose any or all, plus whatever else you want...
Shaker use is excellent in DP, I highly recommend! Shooter lane Cliffy's (Also turn down eject setting), washers under guides, External subwoofer, Anti glare glass, vireland Pinmonk's light brackets look great! Upgraded speakers (I like to set the speaker setting to 8 ohm even though using 4 ohm speakers... kind of acts like a "Loud" setting on a car stereo... added bass at lower volumes). Replace balls every ~500 games and keep the playfield clean!

I do love this game but the balls do get beat to shit, there's a lot of exposed metal and "clunking". Order like 10 extra so you have 2 spare sets.

#8632 3 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

If you played a 3 Ball MultiBall, that was Sauron. There is no way to defeat Sauron, you just play until you are back to a single ball. The Sauron insert should be lit.
If you played a single ball experience similar to T-Rex, that's the MegaKrak mode. The Mr. Sinister insert would be lit during play.
If you played 6 battles without the two quest, you were in Clone Multiball. It is a 3 ball multiball with blue lit shots. Mr. Sinister insert is NOT lit, I believe.

It is a known bug.

For lil deadpool bounce too?

#8644 3 years ago
Quoted from MasterBlaster:

First time I played this game was at a local bar, and it was mixed in with a lot of other great games...AFM, STTNG, IM, TNA, among others. The bar was loud enough that I couldn’t hear the music or the callouts. The machine sort of got lost in a sea of greatness, so I really wasn’t impressed with Deadpool. Then I watched a stream with Jack Danger playing, and I was hooked. You have to hear the retro sound effects, great music and callouts to truly get this game. IMO this is Zombie Yeti’s best work on a pinball machine. It’s absolutely perfect, and the way the lighting ties in with the eyes and katanas in the playfield artwork is just the best. Truly a gem of a game and I think it will be considered one of the best of its era. Just a whole lot of fun and enough nostalgia to tug at the heartstrings. George Gomez and his team did a stellar job with this one.

Yes what do the eyes mean when they light up?

#8649 3 years ago

Sorry what's the stern email for reporting bugs again?

#8666 3 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

What did you find? Something other than the Lil Deadpool Frenzy issue?

not much.
Waiting the extra 3 seconds for the game to play "nice shot rookie"
before going to EOB bonus screen...

I'd prefer it go right to the bonus screen.

#8667 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

You will need to eventually get a Cliffy scoop hole protector as the Stern one is shit and will split on both sides and cause rejects! Just call or email him and ask for this part.
Cliffy's Passion For Pinball www.passionforpinball.com

get the ball launch one too

#8675 3 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

I have seen a couple of posts from new buyers asking about mods and tweaks. Who here has put washers under the ball guide for the Wolverine shot/spinner?
I don't see any pooling up here but I can see some dust from the clear so it seems like a logical extension to round out the washers under the Katana ball guide and the left ramp.

Mine has some pooling and some dust from rubbing ;-(

#8713 3 years ago

After hitting 1bil almost 9 months ago, it feels good to finally crack 2bil, EXCEPT, I had that on ball 2 and ball 3 was pretty much nuttin'

But I'll take it!

#8717 3 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

Wanted to share pictures of the new plastic protectors that I bought from Pinside user maffewl. I think they look great and the quality is absolutely A-1. And, very fairly priced. Included a couple pics of my heavily 'modded' game in the interest of 'full disclosure that I do enjoy adding a mod or 2.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

So yellow and green slings?

1 week later
#8819 3 years ago
Quoted from BrewNinja:

You need to put a washer under there or it will dig into your clear. Mine is sad because the last owner didnt know about that.

You got the way better end of the deal! Indy isnt a terrible game, just DP is sooooo much better! Congrats!

also put one under the wall behind the wolverine spinner (center spinner) to the left of the rollover lanes up top
(See my post and pictures)

#8834 3 years ago
Quoted from dougPDX:

I was watching the SDTM review from back in Sept. 2018 - they were kinda hard on what I guess is the Katana ramp that creates the ninja multi ball. Has that been addressed by Stern over the past couple years and improved? Their comments on the code I mainly dismiss assuming that like all Sterns it gets better with each update. There's also a recent Deadflip with DP - was going to watch that and see if the ramp plays smooth...</blockquote

I was watching the SDTM review from back in Sept. 2018 - they were kinda hard on what I guess is the Katana ramp that creates the ninja multi ball. Has that been addressed by Stern over the past couple years and improved? Their comments on the code I mainly dismiss assuming that like all Sterns it gets better with each update. There's also a recent Deadflip with DP - was going to watch that and see if the ramp plays smooth...

Mine plays smooth and it's an original run

#8864 3 years ago
Quoted from Digduglus:

Also do people put rubbers on the little spike posts at the outlanes?
[quoted image]

I did.
I love this game but your pinballs are going to get beat to shit enough up by the hell house.

#8866 3 years ago

Hey Everyone,
When I was in Sauron, and had the one green shot at the Colossus u-turn,
I must have hit that thing 5 times,
and I heard the lil u turn sound,
but no SAURON JACKPOT
do you need to hit the Colossus target to get that?

Thanks

#8884 3 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

JonCBrand has a hack to solve this:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-pro-disco-ball-mod-mod-to-fix-for-new-code

FYI if you pass on a Battle you gotta re-light the D-E-A-D targets again to qualify. Probably does the same for Quests too in that you would have to re-qualify chimmys.

Didn't know that ! ^^^

#8889 3 years ago

Ok that was weird. I had lil deadpool and berserker rage and was killing thr spinner and got 0 for rage but 1200000 for lil deadpool

#8955 3 years ago
Quoted from Dave_tX:

Thanks I will keep that in mind!
I am in business! Landed the shot about 5 times and all is in working order! I can finally get multipliers thanks to the help here. Thanks everyone who pitched in!

Wow man, awesome, congrats!

#8960 3 years ago
Quoted from Dave_tX:

Was super nervous about it, but having a machine to familiarize myself with is one of my favorite parts of ownership so far!!

Yeah I believe I am going to look into getting a better soldering iron before I have to solder on this thing. My entire soldering career is replacing batteries on gameboy games, so I need to get some practice in.

Get yourself a Weller soldering station w temp control. That should be better than what you have.

#8982 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

A spotlight on each sling with a Comet "Opmax" bulb will light the middle of the playfield nicely. You generally will have to do the "electrical tape mod" by putting some electrical tape under the bulb wires and then bend the wires back into place or the bulbs will eventually (generally pretty quickly) fall out of the sockets. They still might fall out using the tape from all of the vibration of the slings...

Is the comet kit w the spotlights need that tape mod?

1 week later
#9072 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I put 2 layers on metallica, no more rattle!

wouldn't that be the backglass and not the pf glass?

8 months later
#11322 2 years ago

RED boom button.
I kept saving booms for help with modes and quests, instead of using them for JPs.

I got the red, started Megalodon
hit the red boom,

Latest update also fixes the "Lil' Deadpool Frenzy" highscore bug.

I thought that was fixed in 1.04 or 1.05?

#11324 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

One of my favorites I think is usually on the second Ninja Multiball Super Jackpot.... "Super Jackpot (soup or jackpot), I'll have the soup!"

I just heard that, hilarious

3 weeks later
#11437 2 years ago

Sorry if this was asked before....
Does DP in fact have any kind of Midnight Madness mode?
Thanks

#11438 2 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

I don't get the whole chimi thing on this game? How did I start it and what is it for?

It sure does seem like a waste to be one of the things the game keeps track of...

#11440 2 years ago

Explain this guys....in battles,
I thought the only thing that progressed you toward winning the battles was to hit, the lit shots. On more than one occasion, I've had a battle completed while I'm not hitting of of the lit progression shots. If this is intended functionality in the code, then could someone explain it please? Thanks

#11442 2 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

damage inside the Pop bumpers. Also if your in a team up, you may be getting more damage on them than you think for that also.

I thought that was only in Sabretooth. At least that's the only one that says it uses the pop bumpers....

#11456 2 years ago

Hey all, when I shoot the right orbit under the sword, what is my ball hitting and slowing down from time to time? The very bottom of the sword? Should I raise it a couple washers or something?

mine tends to slow down, at times, but I'm pretty sure its NOT hitting the sword. YMMV

#11457 2 years ago

damage inside the Pop bumpers. Also if your in a team up, you may be getting more damage on them than you think for that also.

I think that's what I'm trying to understand.
There seems to be "extra credit " damage given, probably in team ups,
but I'm not sure I saw that in the rulesheet.
I think that may need a lil updating.

#11458 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Right. I think its switch hits. Pops do more damage than say a spinner though unless the spinner is lit.

Thanks for the response, but I thought the spinners only added damage if they are lit.
Same for bumpers, I thought they only added damage if it spelled that out.

#11459 2 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Could it be the little mini-guide? See below from 3y ago:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Wow, interesting...

#11460 2 years ago
Quoted from demandecan55:

Bending the whole thing to the left was the main culprit. I didn’t consider that. I appreciate everyone’s responses. I’ve been waiting for this machine for a while and this was the only damper on my enjoyment.
Can’t wait to play tonight!!!!

When I got my DP used, the wolverine spinner was not that active.
That "spinner and hanger bracket" are replaceable.
That's what I did w mine and the difference was UFB.

IT seems silly for a 56 yr old to be so excited by a spinner but once I replaced it, it spun like CRAZY and made a huge difference!
Mine was the same, bracket started to bend up to the left,
ball started hitting and damaging the bottom of the spinner.
I bent it back down a few times, but you know how metal acts,
once it's fatigued, even if you bend it back,
its always weaker.

demandecan55 they were pretty smart in designing this, because you just replace the bracket,
it screws onto that ballguide/wall...
BE CAREFUL you will still have to remove that ballguide, to replace the bracket and some have had paint damage under that.
ALSO, BE CAREFUL when you unscrew those teeny little black screws.
Mine seemed to have a locking compound on them (Not sure if that is factory)
and its easy to strip them, so BE SURE you have the right size small phillips.
Also I just slowly took the sticker off w a razorblade and just pressed it onto the new spinner.
Amazingly, it NEVER came off.

Hope this helps.
Good luck! from Pasadena, Md

#11467 2 years ago

Kinda dont like the display changes w the new 1.06 software. Not the end of the world, they did it to be consistent for the Connect feature, but now the different screens look different. It still works, just rather it didnt have to change.

#11473 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

A few years ago I started documenting all of my Pin's total plays each New Years day.
Received my Deadpool in early September 2019 and here's total plays from 1/1/2020, 1/1/21 & 1/1/2022...
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Cool idea.

1 week later
#11546 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

I have 3 annoying ball hangups; bumper behind lil deadpool, right corner of lil deadpool, and pool drop targets ( gets stuck on target edge or even against lower post). Anyone solve these?

Let me know if you dont get the lil deadpool one fixed

#11547 2 years ago

So are any of you guys really into the Deadpool comic and can talk about how accurate the game is? Or maybe where they took some "license" for lack of a better term?

#11548 2 years ago

Is the only rule sheet in the tilt forums? If so it seems that one needs updating....thoughts?

#11551 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

It draws some influences, but largely Stern was allowed to create their own content and "extend" the license as they saw fit. If you check out Episode #30 of "Just Another Pinball Podcast" they talk about the licensing and content quite a bit. It's also a great all around podcast episode, lots of cool details about the making of the machine.
https://www.thepinballnetwork.net/e/just-another-pinball-podcast-ep-30-deadpool-breakdown-wgeorge-gomez-tanio-klyce/

Awesome. Thanks
I was curious about roller skating Dracula and Megakrakaladonus Rex (which a quick google search revealed almost nothing) and maybe a few other things

#11559 2 years ago

No idea if this kind of thing matters to you, but Stern did get Brian Posehn to work on the machine - I assume writing call outs and such. Whether things stick to established comics canon or not - no idea at all. But the vibe for the humor should be in line with Brian's work in the comics.

Thanks

#11560 2 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

What is out of date on Tilt? 1.06 is the latest code but other than bug fixes I don't think it introduced any changes to scoring or progression.

There are still questions listed...in disco loops,and lil deadpool MB just to name a few...

#11563 2 years ago
Quoted from Gotman:

My plastic above VUK broke, and I can’t find the part number in the manual. Stern referrers me to my distributor, and my distributor needs a part number to order. What a cluster…. Any help with the part number is appreciated. Thx.

So whatever the typical deadpool plastic part number is, this one is -61
And it's not in the manual, I looked.

I also looked at marcospec, but I'm still not sure what the prefix is

20220119_081149 (resized).jpg20220119_081149 (resized).jpg
#11570 2 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

I think the disco loop question is mine, what is the question about lil DP MB? And if I recall Clone MB doesn't have any info.
It's a wiki so if you have an account with enough permissions you can add to it to fill in the gaps.

Right. I don't know the game that well, I was hoping people who knew more than me could update it. Kinda surprised someone hasn't

#11579 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

You get one shot at each wizard mode, but if you fail and have balls left you can continue with the game, but not that wizard mode again.

We could add that to the rulesheet

#11594 2 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

I am pretty sure that is how George Gomez suggests you set it up too. I think he talks about this in the Just Another Pinball Podcast he was on. I highly suggest this episode for any Deadpool owner, but it is a great interview all around.
https://www.thepinballnetwork.net/e/just-another-pinball-podcast-ep-30-deadpool-breakdown-wgeorge-gomez-tanio-klyce/
Mine are aligned pretty much in the middle and have been too stubborn to change it. If I rebuild the flippers maybe I'll do it

This podcast was great I just listened to it yesterday. He said the center the flipper bat should be in line w the the screws in the inline plastic. So right in the middle.

#11595 2 years ago

Anyone do the knocker add on? I cant seem to find the KNOCKER INSTALLED setting. Its supposed to be in the std adjustments....

#11597 2 years ago
#11598 2 years ago

I figured it out. Thanks anyway

#11599 2 years ago

Hey gang. BOOM button question. I had a MB and a battle going. I got the red boom button and hit it hoping it would take care of all the battle requirements...but it didn't, I'm sure it would if it was Just the battle...so I guess it awarded all the MB shots...

Thoughts?

#11608 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I'm pretty sure it will award all lit shots... MB and Battle.
Depending on how many Team-ups you had, all lit shots may not have been enough to end the battle, especially if it was during the "Taunt" portion of Juggernaut.

Oh, right. Thanks. "All lit shots"

#11609 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

I always hold the button when it's red do only one boom is used. It's a sure kill if you boom multiple times.

Yeah I typically save books to help w battles and quests but when I saw red I went for it.
It's almost impossible for me to hold it during MB (this instance for this question)

#11611 2 years ago
Quoted from JPloof:

I have on my machines, primarily for the volume adjustment knob.

I like the idea of the remote volume, but I have very inquisitive neices and nephews that visit and I guarantee they'd mess w it.

#11623 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Seems to be completely missing on a game my mate just picked up and I am not able to snap a photo for him. Honestly couldn’t remember if it was an LED board or bulb.
Trying to grab a pic for him so he can make a factory replacement.

On mine it's a flat top led bulb mounted in a socket on an angle

#11625 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Any chance you can snap a photo? Please

I'd love to but I'm away for the weekend
I'm sure someone will get to you before I get back on monday

#11670 2 years ago
Quoted from Purdue:

Got my powder back from Steve at MI Pinball refinery, kicks my deadpool up a notch!
LE-mium
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

How do you get the boom plastic back on the bar?

1 week later
#11788 2 years ago

Anyone else see Ninja MB restarts since you installed the latest code? I.e. I lose the next to last ball and get awarded the MB total and then for some reason I get more balls and I think I've started some other round but them once that ends u get the new Ninja MB total (I don't know if it awards them both on top of each other) I just don't think I've seem NMB restarts before

#11791 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

It happens with ninja mb too.

OK guys, thanks
Maybe it's just a coincidence

#11818 2 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

Because they’re fun?

Wait til he hears that whacky super jackpot callout on Ninja. Still cracks me up

#11826 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

If anybody has installed an Insider Connected kit on their DP premium and are willing to sell the right triangular apron plastic that they removed, please let me know. Thanks!

Have you seen the kit that relocates it to the coin door that's on etsy?

#11835 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

tad overkill just to recover the missing DP panel the IC replaces. At least theres extra stuff to play with for modeling/modding.
[quoted image]

You can just peel it off right?

#11876 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Another vote for mirror blades. Just installed mine tonight.
Shout out to Pinstein for hooking up this translite, too. Legit separate artwork for the Premium.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Maybe now mine won't sit in the box much longer
Also want those speaker lights

#11896 2 years ago

Insider connected:
When I think I've got everything done on the machine and on the website...
The machine says "log into stern insider connected to complete machine registration"
What does that mean? The website?

#11898 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

On your account (either through mobile or desktop browser), you go to your main account profile settings, then "Machines", then you need to approve it there to finish registration.

Thanks I did figure it out

#11911 2 years ago

What does it mean when the large deadpool arrows are blue?

#11930 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

I read that Gomez recommends 7.0. I aimed for that but ended up at 7.1 at the flippers after my game settled into its spot on the floor. Plays great at that angle so I left it there.

Also remember he said that wasn't set in stone and that if your game plays better at a different angle or you like it better at a different angle or flipper bat angle, then play it like that (I'm paraphrasing of course)

#11961 2 years ago
Quoted from Fez:

I was lucky enough to get in on the latest shipment of premiums. I had a couple of questions. Sometimes the ball gets stuck behind the little Deadpool drop targets like it doesn’t recognize it’s there for a while. Sometimes it’s when all the targets are up but it’s also happened where just the far right drop target is up and it just sits behind it.
The second question is if the post in the picture is a big deal. It seems pretty far off but I wasn’t sure if there was anything I could even do about it. This is my first new pin.
[quoted image]

Behind thr lil deadpool targets is an opto. It's behind the right target and is mounted on a metal plate. On mine, the metal plate was raised a hair and the ball wouldn't slide over on top of the metal plate, behind the right target and sit on the opto. So I had to adjust it down. The plate and opto are all a part of the wall assy on the right side ...which you do by tightening the nut underneath....hope this helps

#12015 2 years ago

Here are my pics from my install on the coin door..works great
I show the factory stuff, SD card and wireless adapter but also where the longer data cable plugs in, up in the head, not where the factory arch mod plugs in...

20220209_202236 (resized).jpg20220209_202236 (resized).jpg20220209_202243 (resized).jpg20220209_202243 (resized).jpg20220209_202300 (resized).jpg20220209_202300 (resized).jpg20220209_202354 (resized).jpg20220209_202354 (resized).jpg20220209_202406 (resized).jpg20220209_202406 (resized).jpg20220209_202418 (resized).jpg20220209_202418 (resized).jpg20220209_202450 (resized).jpg20220209_202450 (resized).jpg
#12050 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

For the scoop I would check the stock scoop protector. Maybe it's misaligned or twisted or something? The stock one on mine twisted apart after a few months and I replaced with a Cliffy.

Here I am at 1000 plays or so after that ( I'd really have to check) and it's time for another cliffy

1 week later
#12159 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

There are a few other ways to get multipliers... 100 weapons, 200 weapons, etc. and also Lil Deadpool Bounce.

Deadpool Bounce? How so?

#12175 2 years ago

When is the best time to use the red boom button?

#12186 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

I save the booms for fights. If its red hold it so you only use 1.

I guess the only place to use it for what it's worth is during a MB to collect all the jackpots for big points

#12187 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

Can anyone confirm that the boom button does more damage when deadpool is taunting and less damage when the opponent is taunting? I'm pretty sure its true but wanna know if anyone else is seeing this.

Hmmm that's a new one on me....i thought it awarded the highest remaining shot, so if you're on a Battle Mode it should award a lit shot. Any chance you're using a power up and didn't know it?

#12211 2 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

If you hit that shot super fast and clean on the right hand side of the horseshoe, it should exit and hit the Colossus jackpot target. Way easier said than done but you'll get practice in Sauron MB as that is the "final" shot before that mode starts over again.
It should be noted that the Colossus Jackpot may not be lit, so even if you did hit the shot clean and hit the target there wouldn't be any feedback to let you know that you did.

Oh I thought the Colossus quotes indicated that.

1 year later
#14671 1 year ago

Selling my Deadpool Pro in case anyone is interested.
A whopping 2400 games.
There isn't A SCRATCH on it.
Mirror blades, cliffys, sling protectors, IC door mod, led flipper buttons, physical knocker, more.
Pickup in Pasadena, south of Baltimore.
I'll get an add together soon.
I have pics ready to go.

#14685 1 year ago
Quoted from Rickwh:

What does a “typical” game of deadpool feel like to you all. Im no pinball expert but ive had this thing for a year now and it seems to kick my ass more than my walking dead premium…. I rarely finish the three battles to complete the first round of battles. Feel like im flailing too much.

Quoted from Rickwh:

What does a “typical” game of deadpool feel like to you all. Im no pinball expert but ive had this thing for a year now and it seems to kick my ass more than my walking dead premium…. I rarely finish the three battles to complete the first round of battles. Feel like im flailing too much.

What does it FEEL like?
Have you been using the power ups?
Easiest for me is wolverine.
Shoot that 3x to activate power ups
Then shoot the scoop, then just keep shooting that wolverine spinner to complete the mode.

Then but sure to use the boom button to complete the shots in modes that are tough for you

But I def know what you mean about feeling like your flailing....

#14693 1 year ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

What does that setting do?

I'd imagine like the dynamic replay....
The better you get, the harder the setting adjusts

#14698 1 year ago
Quoted from Oleboy:

1592 Games played, 15+ Megalkrakawhatevers, and finally get to clone multiball with 100 weapons 2x running on final ball. Keep 2 balls on one flipper whole clone multiball so I can finally hit final battle. Scoop rattles out to the left outlane....sorry my wife doesn't understand my pain so I came here

at least mine listens, or pretends to
She does seem semi interested...

1 week later
#14706 1 year ago
Quoted from Kyzar:

Does anyone happen to have a Wolverine spinner decal (front and back) they would be willing to sell?
If not any help in finding one online would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much!

I was able to peel mine off w a razor blade, and just reapply onto a new spinner, by just using pressure, and it's still holding, hundreds if games later

#14708 1 year ago
Quoted from Kyzar:

Oh awesome, thanks for that.

Sure !
When I got my game after only 800 plays the spinner was dented on the corner and barely spun.
I had no extra sticker and really had no choice.

They were really smart designing replaceable spinner assys, but BE CAREFUL when you unto those teeny black screws....BE SURE you have the right size screwdriver to not strip out the heads.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

6,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

6,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Papillion, NE
$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 64.99
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinbuoy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=pinbuoy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.