(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,265 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by BurntBiscuit
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider noskills.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10677 2 years ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

Deadpool peeps, I could use some gameplay tips! So, I am relatively new to pinball (used to play when I was a teen) and just started playing again on location this year along with virtual pinball. I'm definitely getting better with ball control now that I own a Deadpool Pro, and I can also aim some shots and even nudge a little. But, I still feel like my scores are pretty low.
My question is, what's a realistic consistent score goal early on? My high is only 165,000,000, but I seldom get close to it. I have really crappy runs at like 10,000,000, usually because I'm just practicing shots, but generally speaking I get around 30,000,000 to 65,000,000 consistently. I'm using factory settings and 3 balls. I feel like that range is pretty terrible, and I should be doing much better than that and also gradually breaking my high score. I practice every night and will have a few decent overall runs, or a few decent single ball runs, but lots of bad games mixed in between. Am I just terrible right now, or is that normal? I miss the left Dazzler spinner shot often, which is frustrating. What shots are safe that I should mostly aim for, and what shots are risky, and I should try sparingly? Deadpool seems like a high scoring game, but I'm definitely not there yet.
Still loving the machine though!

I only started playing pinball this year, I’m not good Don't let other people’s opinion on how a game should be played affect how you play it. One of the best things about having a machine at home is you can set it up however you like. If you’re inconsistent set it to 5 balls or lower the difficulty or increase ball save times or all of those lol. Some people will say that’s not how you get better or you’re not playing it right but I think ‘right’ is however you have most fun. You paid a lot of money for it, enjoy it.

Trying to practice certain skills or shots is good but sometimes I’d get frustrated playing like that and just get worse. Don’t forget to sometimes just play and have fun, you will get better like that too.

#10746 2 years ago

Replace the coil stop would be my first try, cheap and easy to do

2 months later
#11309 2 years ago

If you look at Godzilla they've removed all the art around the ball guides and raised the guides off the playfield where they can. Probably too much to hope they will go back and do this to runs of older machines but you never know.

1 month later
#11659 2 years ago

Has anyone who did the washers under the metal guides had any pooling/ chipping around the washers? Trying to decide the lesser of 2 evils

#11675 2 years ago

Congrats, that must have been an unexpected surprise! I hope they made some pros too but I haven't heard anything

2 weeks later
#11985 2 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

Went to my local arcade to play some Deadpool and found that they’d rotated it out of the lineup.
Only 5 more months ‘till mine gets delivered.

It’ll just make it more exciting when you get yours! I’ve been avoiding playing the 2 pins I have on order just so when I get them it’s even more special. It’s really hard to ignore them when I’m in the arcade but so far I’m managing to resist.

2 months later
#12679 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Nope never bothered with any audio upgrades like pinwoofer etc, a friend of mine upgrades all his speakers though so he gave me his factory speakers and sub out of his Godzilla LE which I will likely put in my DP premium.

Me either, for me I think it’s a mix of just being a terrible audio connoisseur and not having my games that loud. When I bought a used machine the audio was set to deafening to me. I can understand if you like it that loud you need better speakers but my spike 2s are set between 4-6 on volume and factory speakers sound fine to me at that level

#12702 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

FYI. This handle looks amazing. Best handle mod on the market, hands down.

Agreed, it looks amazing

1 month later
#13479 1 year ago
Quoted from Nedi:

Does anyone has this kind of playfield "problem"? The clear coating is very rough. This is the first Stern I have noticed this. The playfield in the picture is brand new from a brand new game.
[quoted image]

I can’t really see what the problem is in this photo. Does it feel rough to the touch? If it feels smooth then you’re fine

#13485 1 year ago
Quoted from Nedi:

It is not smooth. It differs a lot from other games that are smooth.

If it doesn't feel smooth to the touch and it's a NIB I'd contact your distro.

1 week later
#13573 1 year ago
Quoted from Jobuko:

Hey all, I just got back home from the Southern Fried Gaming Expo and set up my Deadpool Premium. It powers on and plays nice, but when I opened the coin door to adjust the volume I get:
48v disabled close coin door or pull interlock switch to restore power
I have scoured the internet and forums and all I get are people complaining about removal of interlock switches back in 2016....WTH do I have to do in order to adjust the volume? Or access the menu? Am I missing something simple? I am frustrated that for 9k you can't simply adjust the volume without help. Where is the interlock switch I need to pull?

Use the buttons on the inside of the coin door

872AC0A5-5243-45D1-9451-90D88FF207A7 (resized).jpeg872AC0A5-5243-45D1-9451-90D88FF207A7 (resized).jpeg

#13625 1 year ago

Can someone help me. I doing a full re-rubber and I dont have a screw for this post to the left of the roll overs. Is there meant to be one holding that post in? It goes on the inside of the ball guide right? Meant to push the ball guide outwards and not inwards? Thanks for any help!

12058134-6412-4544-8986-C4AB163B4D1B (resized).jpeg12058134-6412-4544-8986-C4AB163B4D1B (resized).jpeg
#13626 1 year ago

Wait, no I see, I think that’s the post that holds the ramp, I put the screw back with the ramp. Doh panic over

Actually can someone take a pic of that area, I’ve confused myself lol. Thanks

#13627 1 year ago

Nvm I figured it out lol. What a rollercoaster!

1 week later
#13746 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

I finished it today for the first time. After the battle of the of the trex-meg abomination the other battles that were started just ended too fast. I must of had a 4 leaf clover up my ass because it all just happened easily and too fast in my option, and before I knew it the machine just slowly powered down and went dark until it resumed basic play. I honestly never expected the Mr sinister battles to be so easy.
Walked away with a new high score at least.
[quoted image]

The mr sinister modes are a real let down in my opinion. There’s no real drama or suspense to them, when I first completed them I was like oh is that it? I just don’t feel like it matters how well you do on them other than for score, I didn’t feel like I really beat him or the game.

On most games’ wizard modes I feel the suspense building, I feel my heart getting quicker and hands sweaty and my shots get less accurate as I get closer to completing it, nothing like that on DP for me. I do really like the megakrakolodonus rex fight, that has the feeling of actually beating him.

Still love the game overall just the wizard modes lack atmosphere for me.

#13774 1 year ago

Has anyone had a blip where when they select a battle the sound cuts for 1 second and you think it’s going to crash but then sound comes back and everything is fine?

#13777 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

how often does this happen? I have had some stuff happen when the sound kinda acts funny but that was when I set up a bunch of stuff and activated it all at once. I think that was just a hiccup

Not often, only had it happen twice. First time I put it down to a random event but then second time I start to wonder

3 weeks later
#13913 1 year ago

Has anyone had any issues with game freezing and then resetting on newest code?

1 year later
#15997 69 days ago

Does anyone have a latest run prem and pinmonk fans? Do the original cheaper ones fit or do you need the ones that attach to the eos bracket?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grovetown, GA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Parsippany, NJ
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.95
$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 64.99
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider noskills.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=noskills and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.