(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,196 posts
  • 1,083 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by drwicket
  • Topic is favorited by 556 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7899 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1688 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240327_001906_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240327_001709_Chrome (resized).jpg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpg
IMG_8453 (resized).jpg
IMG_8454 (resized).jpg
IMG_8455 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240323_200809 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240326_153304_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20240326_103932 (resized).jpg
20240326_103906 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nighttrain.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4422 4 years ago

Just joined the club with a pro. Diggin it so far.

Can someone tell me if the sling plastic sticking out beneath the katana ramp drop hole is normal? The ball still drops, but hits the plastic first. It appears to be factory but I can’t see why.

F45D50DD-B3EB-4336-A5B0-58B52B88C629 (resized).jpegF45D50DD-B3EB-4336-A5B0-58B52B88C629 (resized).jpeg
#4428 4 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

That would be a "no". That plastic protector is backwards or upside down.
On closer inspection, that is the "44" protector. That 44 should be down at the bottom of the sling.[quoted image]

Yes. It does have a 44. Good call. I will flip it. Why does it ha e a cutout?

A942F3EF-CF76-4E3C-ABA6-310C55652BFE (resized).jpegA942F3EF-CF76-4E3C-ABA6-310C55652BFE (resized).jpeg
#4437 4 years ago

Hey all.

I'd like to swap out those red GI LEDs in the bottom half of the playfield to match the other whites. I'm guessing any 2 SMD clear white would work?

Suggestions on best replacement for these?

#4461 4 years ago
Quoted from KingHebes:

I agree that the snikt shot is too powerful for a single shot; one that usually isn't even an intentionally shot. The fact that something that powerful can just be accidentally hit by what is usually a missed or unintentional shot is not a good aspect in a competition game.
On a side note does it feel like the flippers are angled slightly further down than other pinball machines? I've noticed it on multiple different deadpools and was wondering if it is intentional or if its a build flaw?

Yes the flippers are angled lower if you align them with the holes in the Playfield. I cannot stand it when games are like that. The whole geometry just feels off. I adjusted mine to be normal and I blew the next game up and scored huge. I was worried changing the angles would make the shots harder. Like the game was designed around those flipper angles. I was wrong. It shoots WAAAYYYYYYY better.

#4463 4 years ago

Align them with the lane guides. You’ll be glad you did. Trust me.

#4475 4 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

A general note about all of the Speaker Light Kits that I sell... They all have adjustable brightness and I would speculate most of the time you see speaker lights (in person or in pictures) they are probably set to 100% brightness.
In person from the players perspective, it is usually not distracting or even noticeable unless you are looking for the reflection and if you adjust the brightness down it is even less noticeable / visible.
Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

I agree. I have two of your kits. One on Deadpool and one on maiden. I just turn the brightness down slightly and there is little to no reflection at all. And still plenty bright to look super cool. I highly recommend this kit.

#4509 4 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I don't mind the left loop at all, it helps build the bonus multiplier by dropping through BAM! into the pops as well as getting the Disco spinner. My Independence Day has a very similar shot. Again, I haven't played a Premium yet to compare it with...

I agree with this. I hit that left loop so I can advance the end of ball bonus with the top lanes.

2 weeks later
#4682 4 years ago
Quoted from oldmanpinball:

i put a rubber pad where a screw is it works good. the bad, it slows the ball down.i think i will try a small post[quoted image]

Easiest fix I found is to upgrade to a Pro.

2 weeks later
#4774 4 years ago
Quoted from wtuttle:

Busted plastic. Anyone know what to do in this case?[quoted image]

Light that shit on fire and walk away.

4 weeks later
#5033 4 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

So, I finally finished my chrome upgrade on my Deadpool Premium. I’ve never seen a chromed DP before. Plating done by pinballplating.com.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I....just had to....

E1B0D476-E56B-432F-AAE9-2F84283382C9 (resized).jpegE1B0D476-E56B-432F-AAE9-2F84283382C9 (resized).jpeg
2 years later
#11869 2 years ago

What’s the consensus on Deadpool? Mirror blade or art blades?

#11878 2 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

I think the mirror blades on the one you sold me look great!

Lol! I couldn't remember if I put them on there or not. Wish I didn't sell that game. Glad to see you're still enjoying it. I've got a premium on order, ETA this summer. Can't wait to get this game back in the collection!

1 week later
#12103 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Disregard I fixed it by adjusting the left and right hand Pawl in the up position and made both bats even and then slightly tweaking (aligned with needle nose just a millimeter or two ) the left and right back stop for the flipper return now they're all perfect I'm just going to leave this here in case anybody in encounters the same thing... real quick fix

Do you have any pictures of what you adjusted to fix this?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#12117 2 years ago

HOOKED Ordered! Thanks!

1 month later
#12385 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

3D printed target stabilizer

Would you mind sharing the stl file?

1 week later
#12438 1 year ago

I’ve got an extra one of these if anyone wants it. $50 shipped anywhere in the US.

Edit: This is SOLD now.

3D510469-FEFF-499A-AF79-36B9E15B366B (resized).jpeg3D510469-FEFF-499A-AF79-36B9E15B366B (resized).jpeg

#12467 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Did a before and after on Deadpool.
Only changes are HOOKED pop caps and Lucxor Katana handle.
Absolute game changes in my opinion and must haves!

I’ve got an extra set of those pop caps if anyone needs a set. They’re $95 + tax + shipping. I’ll sell them for $95 shipped if someone wants them. Never been installed.

#12474 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Well worth the price just make sure you are buying the correct set there is a difference between the pro and prem/le

I think the premium/le version just has more hardware with it, and will still work on the pro version. Can anyone confirm?

#12479 1 year ago

Anyone need a set of Stern art blades for Deadpool? I've got a new set I don't need. Never installed of course. $80 shipped anywhere in the US. Shoot me a PM if you want them.

Added 23 months ago:

Sold

1 week later
#12584 1 year ago

SOLD
2C3EF9F4-C0B0-43C2-9750-983B2BC0AF75 (resized).jpeg2C3EF9F4-C0B0-43C2-9750-983B2BC0AF75 (resized).jpeg

#12700 1 year ago
Quoted from Lucxor:

Hello together
Since many get the deadpool delivered and always ask me, I will make another run of my Quality Katana handle. The handle is easy to install and comes with several color filters that can be changed at will.
If you are interested, please send me a PM and I take you on the list. (Actuall it can take up to 3 weeks to get them ready) The price is between 87-94 USD (including shipping) depending on the payment method.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

FYI. This handle looks amazing. Best handle mod on the market, hands down.

2 weeks later
#12950 1 year ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

Now, having said that... Official Stern Art blades or Mirror blades?

I like mirrors on this one.

#12988 1 year ago

There’s a bit of talk about worrying about damaging art blades and mirror blades. Even fingerprints on mirror blades.

If you’re going to use art blades or mirrors, do yourself a favor and buy these. No more worrying about damaging either.

https://www.pinballlife.com/interior-cabinet-protector-blade-set.html

1 week later
#13111 1 year ago

Anyone with new games check under their playfield for a Gomez signature? Sounds like he went out on the line and “vandalized” some games.

#13128 1 year ago

PM me if you’re looking for a new pro at MSRP shipped.

3 weeks later
#13376 1 year ago

Mod - For Sale
NOS (New Old Stock) - “Brand new in box. $90 shipped anywhere in the US”
2022-06-22
Sioux Falls, SD
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 40 times

#13402 1 year ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

4 years ago my wife told me she wanted another kid. Deadpool was just announced as the next game so my response was "yeah and I want the new Deadpool LE."
Fast forward 8 months and change and my son arrived on a Monday and Deadpool LE came that Friday.
Knowing we were moving shortly I didn't open it. At the next house I never had a chance to finish setting up the game room so DP sat in it's box waiting. We moved again to a bigger house with a better game room. Deadpool still waiting in box. January for my birthday I was determined to set it up. That's as far as I got. I wouldn't let anyone touch it until the Cliffys and mods were installed. Life happens and months go by, partially because I decided to wait and toyed with the idea of selling it because how insane prices are.
Yesterday, 3 years after Deadpool was delivered, at my son's 3rd birthday party he was the first to play it. It only seemed appropriate since he was the reason I got it in the first place.
[quoted image]

Dude. Amazing story. I love it. Cool to see the little man before and after. Enjoy your kids. Time flies.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Waterford Township, MI
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 39.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
Shooter rods
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball
Decals
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Buffalo, NY
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions
Other
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nighttrain.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=nighttrain and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.