(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,196 posts
  • 1,083 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by drwicket
  • Topic is favorited by 556 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7899 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1688 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240327_001906_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240327_001709_Chrome (resized).jpg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpg
IMG_8453 (resized).jpg
IMG_8454 (resized).jpg
IMG_8455 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240323_200809 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240326_153304_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20240326_103932 (resized).jpg
20240326_103906 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider multiballmaniac1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2829 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Congratulations! I am hearing the LEs are a big seller already. Looking forward to seeing some photos.

Plenty of LEs still available. Lol

#2894 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Like - 100’s of them?

I dont know exactly how many but I’ve been calling around and everyone has them.

#2895 4 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

I dont know exactly how many but I’ve been calling around and everyone has them.

And I may buy one.

#2930 4 years ago

My curiosity for Deadpool increases. Pro vs premium. Going to Automated Services showroom next week.

#2939 4 years ago
Quoted from V_piscopo:

Play the crap out of both and I think you will be more than happy to pony up the extra dough for the prem.

It’s not even a theme I am interested in, but I like the colors\art, saw videos on YouTube an light show looks good.
It comes down to how much I like the sounds and shots

#2970 4 years ago

Deadpool premium coming my way soon. Hit me with the boom!

#2981 4 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

Wow this literally the first time ever my kids dropped their stuff to play a pinball machine they love it
The music on here is phenomenal I have never heard it in the limited time I’ve played it myself so this is all new to me
Blown away

Stop it already. Lol I may have to buy one before I even start building my basement rec room. It might actually be good motivation to buy it then build around it.

1 week later
#3180 4 years ago
Quoted from scottslash:

Just installed a PinballLife shaker on my Pro. Nice!
Also installed spotlights at the top of the slings on 1" hex spacers to make things... less dark. Really helps.
[quoted image]

Can u link the parts? Thanks.

2 months later
#4023 4 years ago

Has Deadpool been affected by any playfield issues that are happening on Maiden and Jurassic?

4 months later
#5294 4 years ago
Quoted from DRDAVE:

My customer has this in his employees break room on free play. They play it constantly!
So much so that the original rubbers wore out and the playfield was filthy and had a broken flipper link.
Went over and spent an afternoon shopping it out with Titans and cleaning the playfield and flipper rebuilds.
Looking and playing like new again!
[quoted image]

Awesome work man.

3 years later
#15457 4 months ago

Just joined the club. Deadpool Premium purchased from PinballDudes Florida.

I bashed this release when it first came out. Forgive me please.

I played on location and just love the shots and humor. Going to watch the first Deadpool movie this week.

I did buy a mod to replace lil Deadpool springy toy. Going to get mirror blades soon, dim game.

#15462 4 months ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

I just got a pro if you don’t mind me asking what is the difference between pro in the premium besides drop target and toys is that it
I was gonna buy the premium you just got, but I just got a pro and the reason I got a pro is my distributor. Give me a two year warranty, which is amazing.
Just broke 1 billion I’m so stoked

Some say better flow due to being a diverter on premium for a ramp. Disco ball, toys, drops,…

Pro is fine, just went premium because they had a used one with only 40 plays for a grand more than nib pro.

#15464 4 months ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

How could he have a used one with 40 plays? Yeah I paid 7k for my pro I’m loving it ;
Only reason I paid 7K for a pro as I got a two year warranty for anything that happens at all completely covered

happens all the time. People bought it and traded In because they didn’t like it. Just like going to the Harley dealer and there’s a bunch of used bikes with 800 miles on them.

#15507 4 months ago

Picked up yesterday. Thank you Pinball Dudes Florida.

28954ED7-A74B-4D73-897B-74294E4ED335 (resized).jpeg28954ED7-A74B-4D73-897B-74294E4ED335 (resized).jpeg
#15547 4 months ago
Quoted from Knackers:

I have that same line up, cheers.

Heck yeah. I am going to my gameroom now with a cup of joe.

#15575 4 months ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Install the shaker motor today and set it to maximum use. I’m really disappointed how it’s implemented in the game it’s like barely even there such a bummer.

cross that off my list then. Just adding mirror blades.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider multiballmaniac1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=multiballmaniac1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.