(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,296 posts
  • 1,093 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by truemagoo102
  • Topic is favorited by 556 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrbillishere.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#973 5 years ago
Quoted from Yfichelle:

Hi all,
I find my deadpool premium very "punitive" on the outlanes... i have no rubber on the small plots between the outlanes... and i thought stern has forgotten them... but when i see photos of the pinball, sometimes there are rubbers and sometimes not...
I have put 2 rubbers and now the gameplay is more enjoyable, less punitive because the ball dont take the outlaned each times.
But you ? Do you have rubbers on the outlanes ?
Yannick

On mine they were in the goodie bag. Don't think the game needs them but to each his own. Enjoy your game.

#995 5 years ago

I gotta say, I have nothing but good things to say about my DPLE. I feel like Stern has been so far behind (prior to this) in terms of their sound package -- audio, amps and speakers, for so long (I mean, WOZ ECLE came out in 2013) that they have finally stepped up and have something that can compete. That's a big plus from my perspective. Really looking forward to when they release the digital downloads for the soundtrack to this pin.

I took delivery at Expo and had the good fortune to talk with Scott of Pin stadium while there. He had a DPLE there with both Pin stadium and the new Orion's Belt on free play. I put a ton of games on it and bought a Pin Stadium on the spot. Totally worth it. The UV+glow flashers are sick. They amp up the already fun game play. No, he isn't paying me to post this, I just wanted to share in case anyone is on the fence, totally worth it. The added GI solves the darkness in the middle of the playfield by Deadpool's face/eyes too.

#998 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

I don’t think there are stock spotlights installed by Stern. After the fact spotlights ate aimed at middle playfield.

Correct. PoolFan did it himself, otherwise no spots on the slings. They do have a new-style mini spot aimed at little Deadpool that's mounted just above the POOL targets on the right side. But that's it.

IMG_20181104_113258 (resized).jpgIMG_20181104_113258 (resized).jpg
#1026 5 years ago

On my machine I'd estimate 75% of the time the balls release slowly, spaced apart. This is as I would expect. However, I have definitely noticed them all come rolling out all at once and thought it odd. I chalked it up to software that isn't totally polished yet and didn't think any more about it.

#1038 5 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

It doesn't bother me to badly, that the balls all roll out together during melt-ball. My issue is that, when I shoot a ball in the Katana and it's supposed to spit one ball back to me, all the balls roll out of the Katana and not just one. It seems like the problem is getting worse.

Give Chas a call on Monday, he's great. Let us know how it goes.

#1091 5 years ago

I got my DPLE from Larry at FlipnOut pinball, same guy that sold me my Escalera. He was kind enough to meet me at Expo with it, saved me $$ on shipping. I have nothing but good things to say about the deal. Can recommend.

#1120 5 years ago

The audio package on the LE was the deciding factor for me. Totally worth it if you think the sound and music is part of the experience, as I do. Now if some highly intelligent individual could come up with a way to back-port the solution to ASLE I'd really be a happy guy.

1 week later
#1214 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

Here you can see how the ball jumps. It is a small sample with the hand, during the game the ball goes faster the jump is much bigger

I watched that clip three times and don't see anything unusual at all.

1 month later
#1657 5 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

v0.98 is out!
PRO V0.98.0 - Jan 24, 2019
===========================

- "DISABLE Q24 KNOCK IF HP DETECTED" - will not fire Q24 knocker coil when
headphones are in use. Default value is NO (not disabled).

OK, so, I guess I haven't been paying attention to advances in the core Stern universe for the past few years. When did they provide the ability to drive a real, physical knocker and (assuming that one isn't present from the factory) how do I equip my game with one? Is this a SPIKE thing? My only other Spike game is ASLE...

3 months later
#2990 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Going to get some in-home play on a premium this weekend. Can't wait. I have a feeling my Wonka money may be going to a DP.

Always great to see someone basing their decision on actual first-hand gameplay experience had prior to making their purchase. From personal experience, it's difficult not to make spontaneous purchases, but the last five years have shown me that I really have to try before I buy.

1 month later
#3694 4 years ago

Another benefit of having an interlock is that (if memory serves) it enables a coin-door ball-save option which is handy when, during the middle of a game, the ball gets stuck and you need to free it up and then resume gameplay. It disables the autoplunger which lets you put the ball back into the shooter lane, get the glass and lockdown bar back on, and then resume when you close the coin door.

I made note of this missing feature myself recently because I have been workin on my Snikt shot and sometimes the ball ricochets off the Snikt target and gets stuck somewhere it isn't supposed to, such as in these pics:

IMG_20190613_171927 (resized).jpgIMG_20190613_171927 (resized).jpgIMG_20190615_202347 (resized).jpgIMG_20190615_202347 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ormond Beach, FL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrbillishere.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=mrbillishere and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.