(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

11 months ago

Topic Stats

• 3,720 posts
  • 358 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by jokerpoker
  • Topic is favorited by 143 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 831 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

0F788517-B10A-4AA3-A5BB-0B5448AE572F (resized).jpeg
A1C844E9-544E-4183-8C2E-69FC2260CC3A (resized).jpeg
71950619-C60C-4AC8-9903-CE3E37D7D803 (resized).jpeg
FF106CFE-8EF5-4939-BB78-8F88B853B031 (resized).jpeg
A770DF39-33E7-406A-96A5-E5D3CF0B8185 (resized).jpeg
3FEBBFDD-A37C-46A2-9E05-C5CF095901A0 (resized).jpeg
87B83D3E-F59A-468B-A269-7F1BF1653822 (resized).jpeg
8D2F0526-A5E9-4233-9A4F-CB076A996A07 (resized).jpeg
CA97DD1D-2547-422F-B28C-1FD9380FC48B (resized).jpeg
4B926E9D-C01C-4178-ACA5-B34FE3474EE6 (resized).jpeg
1D7CD8AC-E1FA-423D-ACBB-FD51DA242F3D (resized).jpeg
IMG_20190615_202347 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190613_171927 (resized).jpg
0A4C5F39-43A5-43F1-8569-E04E0F7FBE51 (resized).jpeg
F13E5E14-6525-488C-AC52-B2685CBF6940 (resized).jpeg
20190708_181053 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

30 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #264 Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (10 months ago)

Post #270 Troubleshooting the Katana ramp shot Posted by chuckcasey (10 months ago)

Post #385 Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (10 months ago)

Post #414 Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (10 months ago)

Post #544 Post Rubbers wearing Posted by HighProtein (9 months ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (9 months ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (9 months ago)

Post #725 External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (9 months ago)

Post #889 Deadpool "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (8 months ago)

Post #894 Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (8 months ago)

Post #1032 Post Rubbers - Not installed by default (George's decision) Posted by Marcdaddy (8 months ago)

Post #1078 Snikt Target Adjustment Photos - Instructions in post #1081 Posted by Robertstone0407 (8 months ago)

Post #1092 Deadpool "ChimiFire" flaming truck Mod by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (8 months ago)

Post #1305 Disco Multiball - Premium/LE instructions Posted by nicknack66 (7 months ago)

Post #1408 Color Bracket mods for inserts by Pin Monk Posted by vireland (6 months ago)

Post #1504 Disco Loop Reject/Airball fix Posted by cpr9999 (6 months ago)

Post #1689 Drop Bank Issues - Check here Posted by Ferrone (5 months ago)

Post #1867 Deadpool Pro with Katana side armor installed Posted by StoneyFL (4 months ago)

Post #2147 Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Hooked on Pinball Posted by HOOKED (3 months ago)

Post #2155 Stern Ninja Star bumper cap kit Posted by twenty84 (3 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mozach.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1209 7 months ago

Joined the club on Thursday. I played it at the Nashville show and had to get one. Yeah I’m in the honeymoon phase, but this game is so much fun.

B5853EB7-6727-404C-9B30-98C5F1897823 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#1369 6 months ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

I like the Great new modes from the update. I will say I think the Mech Suit Multiball is now the mode you want to get for those high scores. This was my third game into the new code.
[quoted image]

Awesome score. I love the mech suit MB, but doesn't it seem odd that a 6 ball MB is kinda easy to get? You would think it would be a mini wizard mode.

2 weeks later
#1493 6 months ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

My strategy (on a Pro):
BATTLES
Start Juggernaut first, then start Lil Deadpool MB - easy to finish
Next - Start Sabretooth - easy to complete in pops
Finally - Start Mystique.*
*If you have multiple team-ups and/or booms start Mystique earlier
QUESTS
TRex - easy to finish with little assistance. Left ramp Lil Deadpool x 4, then scoop.
Megaladon - go for the loops first. This will either hit the Megalodon (red shot) or narrow his range. Then trap on right flipper and time shot for left ramp (easiest shot). Or use a boom when the Megalodon is at the leftmost lit shot.
2nd round of BATTLES
Harder to complete, only because you have to break off from the normal shots to take down Sauron, use a boom, and make sure you have team-ups ready.
ONLY ever use a single boom in battle if you are 1 shot from completing and running out of time, or about to drain, OR you keep bricking a shot over and over.
DURING ALL MBs
Beat the auto-plunge by short plunging into the pops/upper lanes. Latest code can award massive bonuses. Go for the bonus multipliers.
Also focus on the inlanes (even more than the JP shots) to ensure you get BOOM lit asap, once you have it red (3rd time) you get a super boom which awards EVERYTHING lit.
Only bother using boom in MB if SJ is lit, you're about to multi drain or super BOOM is lit (so successive BOOMs lit are pointless)
OTHER
Super skill shot now isn't as desirable as increasing bonus multiplier - so go for the standard skill shot.
If you have Super Boom lit, DON'T light BOOM again - just light 3 out of the 4, otherwise it's a waste.
Super Boom and all teamups destroys Mystique with just one flipper shot for massive points.
Don't over focus on the Snikt target
BOOMs, and especially super BOOMs, are REALLY important for progression through the game.
That strategy has got me GC on every game I've played - so far.

Awesome write up. Thanks for posting. I didn’t know super boom was even a thing...one strategy difference I do is on megalodon. I trap the ball on left flipper and backhand the left ramp. That to me is the easiest shot.

1 month later
#1767 5 months ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

It kinda sucks because you can't start anything else.

This is my one main issue with the code. There are several modes like that-Katana time, lil DP switch frenzy too. I don’t understand why they can’t be stacked with battles. You get stuck in mode jail until they time out.

2 weeks later
#1875 4 months ago

Finally mode stacking! Very excited for this

#1948 4 months ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Let’s hear from guys that are fans of SW, IMDN, TWD, GOT, ACDC, WOZ...how does Deadpool stack up to these? And is it kid friendly? What about your pro vs premium viewpoint? How’s the strategies, stacking, and ball times overall?
I plan to go play an LE in the next week or two now that code is much more refined. But hard to get good assessment off a 2-hour session.

I’ve had DP for a few months now and still love it. I’ve also owned those games you mentioned. To me, DP has that fun factor that some of those don’t. But it also isn’t nearly as strategic as them. There is some strategy as far as getting team ups and when to go into battle, but it is not anything like GOT in that department. It’s also very kid friendly. Kids also love to watch the battles and power meters on the screen. I wouldn’t put lightning flippers on it. It’s not an easy game. But I think it can feel long because there are so many multiballs.

1 week later
#2070 4 months ago
Quoted from jeep-mustang:

They set the auto launch to be softer in the new code, so during multiball auto launch balls won’t hit, and interrupt, balls that you flip up the disco loop.
You can adjust the it in setting if prefer them coming all the way around the loop, but I like having them drop in the pops, helps build the end of ball multiplier.

Actually they changed it so the upper left gate is closed during MB auto launch so the ball can drop in the pops. They didn’t the auto launch strength.

#2117 4 months ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I have both (pro versions); I go back & forth on which I like better. Tonight, SW won hands down. I finally opened the outlanes on that bad boy, gave it a good wipe down and holy hell it plays fast and fun. IMDN is definitely the total package from art, call outs, layout; to sounds, music, and rules. But man, SW is so addicting. SW has such a near unorthodox ruleset, while IMDN is more typical pinball rules. I enjoy both of them very much, they compliment each other with such variety and style of play.
That all said; I’m wondering how well a DP PREM would fit in my small lineup along side those 2. I have 3 fast, flowy games; so I’m looking for something...well, different. Right now I’m holding off to see pricing on WOZ YBR, so right now it’s between DP & WOZ. If YBR can come under <$8500 shipped (I honestly don’t think it will), but then I’m going with that pin. I may also wait and see what Steve Ritchie has to offer next, but I imagine it’s speed and flow; something I don’t need in the lineup right now. I want different and immersive.
Being in the market for another pin has made realize one thing; stern have this shit down. If JJP could somehow bring their price down $500-1000 it would be an easy buy for me, but really my budget is $7500...the <$8500 is if I flex it hard lol. Anyway, deep thoughts with SKB...

Let me start off by saying that I love Deadpool. The game is super and addicting. But I’m not totally sure it’s what you’re looking for. I know you like the deep strategy games like GOT and SW. And DP really isn’t that. And despite some people insisting it’s clunky, it’s actually fast and flowy. All of these are good qualities to me, but it may not be for you if you’re looking for something different.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mozach.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside