(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mjs2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1779 5 years ago

Just picked up a super nice powder coated pro, with shaker and man is this a blast to play. Has good flow, is challenging and has just the right touch of humor to keep you coming back. Yes - shaker is worth it.

1 week later
#1853 5 years ago

Doesn’t that hinder the ability to collect bonus multipliers if there is no gate to keep ball up top? Just asking as I have not played premium.

1 week later
#1878 5 years ago

I love when everything goes dark on this machine, don't have premium so don't experience disco, but when you hit a shot during megaladon and go goes out, its like you got dunked under water for a second and then everything comes back up.

M

#1938 5 years ago

Anyone know why the new code download would be failing? Clarify, the download from the web is failing at 1.70 GB spot then times out and says file not valid.
Disregard. Downloaded on Mac but now have to transfer to pc to transfer to usb drive.

1 week later
#2075 5 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Anyone have issues with Lil DP dropping trapped balls straight down the middle? Obviously not a big issue when multiball starts, but anytime a ball is released from behind the drops, it's going straight down without a huge tilt inducing shove. I tried a slightly larger (cliffy) post sleeve on the right side where the ball rests, but that didn't do anything. I'm considering doing some bending on the metal side wall, but I haven't taken it apart enough to see if that will mess with the opto that is there or not. Anyone already deal with this? I'm at about 7 deg, which seems to be the sweet spot for the shots.

I’m curious to others people adjustments to get this fixed as well. Have not found a fix other than a timely nudge but that does not always work. Everything else is lined up, the scoop - katana ramp- and the ball hits the right orbit sleeve coming down from pop bumpers and lands on left flipper perfectly. Took some good effort to get all this perfect So I don’t want to mess with it to throw anything else off but activating things lil Deadpool frenzy are just game killers, otherwise game is killer!!

4 weeks later
#2360 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

You should play more pros, mine shot great.

I agree, still does.

#2428 5 years ago

Anyone have any experience with these? I am looking to get the snikit target to stay straight. It keeps leaning back on me after a few games and in turn creates air balls and makes the shot harder than it already is.

Cheers
M

82CB9C66-D37D-4176-87E8-894135BBBE51 (resized).jpeg82CB9C66-D37D-4176-87E8-894135BBBE51 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#2658 4 years ago

Make sure you take the files out of the folder then place them on the usb. They won’t be recognized if left in.

#2659 4 years ago
Quoted from Gumby510:

Thanks I’ll grab some of that do you have any pics of how yours is done? and what are cliffys and where do you buy that from? What am I looking for? Thanks

Also decrease the power of the trough coil launching the ball into shooter lane in the settings. Factory is real high in my opinion and tears that area up.

#2662 4 years ago

Just 2 files. See attached but be sure that are on the surface level of usb. Not on folder- I had same problem.

This is reading off my MAC so may only be one.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#2752 4 years ago

Can anyone explain on how to retain setting and preferences during an update. Thanks in advance.

#2755 4 years ago

I thought so as well. According to the end of post #2316 the capability is there. I am just not understanding how to do it.

#2761 4 years ago

That’s ideal. Thanks all.

1 month later
#3308 4 years ago

Deadpool’s hand on head reaction was much more civilized than mine. Sooooooo close.

EA145454-BE00-468E-B6D4-D420D4563203 (resized).jpegEA145454-BE00-468E-B6D4-D420D4563203 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#3371 4 years ago

I’m surprised with all the white inserts on bottom of playfield that they could not code something up during pro version of disco mb that would help resemble disco floor instead of just all GI going out and purple tints in inserts. Can’t complain. Game is great either way!!!

1 week later
#3457 4 years ago

Battle and lock are usually auto lit after each new ball. If u complete a battle then hit all drops to light next battle.

1 month later
#3750 4 years ago
Quoted from Ravvis:

So what is the trick to hitting the sknt!!! shot with some sort of accuracy? I am new to pinball and I am having difficultly finding it on the flipper. Its a great game. Thanks!

I find it a lot easier to hit when ball has some momentum from the inlane or an orbit shot, not from a stopped cradle.

1 month later
#4083 4 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

Got the final version of the cliffy today![quoted image]

I need to check but I think I put mine on the other way. I assumed the “peel off” side went down?

Also, did you put washers under guide as well or just place guide on top of cliffy?

Thx
M

#4088 4 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

The final version was flipped from the shape of the original. This is the adhesive side down for me at least. I did not put washers on the post with the cliffy so the front could put some pressure on the cliffy itself, but I did put washers on every other post.

Interesting - got mine 5 days ago from the latest batch as well - as long as it does the job really doesn’t matter I guess. Thanks for the washer info.

1 week later
#4206 4 years ago

Replaced all my post sleeves with yellow after about 300 games, mine split as well.i used the Stern slim as I was not sure if the regulars would cause the ball to go SDTM when released from lil Deadpool capture.

3 weeks later
#4325 4 years ago

Yes. Both versions have little Deadpool center drop targets and they both work the same way.

#4329 4 years ago

Snikit shot advances them for a timed session and 100 weapons lights 2x permanently.

2 months later
#4847 4 years ago

No. You have to loosen the nut underneath playfiled that holds the first part of the ball guide on. Slide the cliffy all the way under until the opening hugs the post, then retighten.

Quoted from gliebig:

1. Is this as far as the protector goes?
2. Do these go around the little deadpool drop targets?[quoted image][quoted image]

2 weeks later
#4961 4 years ago

Post 3937-3940 shows where the chipping occurs - add washers under the ball guide and should have no issues. Mine dimpled but does not bother me.

#5043 4 years ago

Today caught this call out for the first time:
“Go ahead, keep shaking the machine... there’s candy inside... stupid”. Still laughing.

#5066 4 years ago

Maybe try replacing the sleeve with a regular one instead of the stern slim? Should not effect anything? Just a suggestion.

#5148 4 years ago

Q: has anyone been able to get the super skill shot? The hold left flipper launch and shoot straight to the snikit? I have been able to hit the snikit from the left orbit, just never off a plung.

#5152 4 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I never hit it in 550 plays.

I think tonight I’ll finish the 3 cans of guiness in the fridge, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV and see if can get lucky on that shot.

#5155 4 years ago

The best combo I can get on the pro is left ramp > wolverine > right orbit > katana lock for ninjapocalypse.

So rewarding when it’s smooth.

#5167 4 years ago

I know, but the 4 shot combo ending with ninjapocalis is so much more satisfying.

#5200 4 years ago

Yes. My understanding is that only the newer ones shipped from factory are loaded with .03.

2 weeks later
#5349 4 years ago
Quoted from Bramvk:

I got my Deadpool LE (nib) two weeks ago. Super happy. But the disco ball wasn't spinning......one look under the hood. ....so the fix was quick.
[quoted image]

Wooo. Free tools.

#5420 4 years ago

Just installed mine last night along with new coil stops and sleeves. So glad I got done - placed glass on - cleaned up tools and saw a clean sleeve left on table, apparently forgot left coil sleeve. Add another 20 minutes and played for the next two hrs.

My tahrget never really moves too much but since I was ordering coil stops I just said - sure why mot. Not sure how much this is going to help the air balls and 1/2 ramps since this shot is so precise, anything shot not angled right just simply misses.

Good luck.

#5423 4 years ago

Easy install- replace the old brackets with the new ones - they look the same , just the new ones just have a tongue and groove that minimizes vertical movement. It’s a total of removing 4 screws, replace brackets, reinstall 4 screws in same place.

2 months later
#5836 4 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Playfield Chip Spots?

Post 3944 by atrainn.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Belmont, MI
9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Parsippany, NJ
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rochester, NH
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 25.95
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mjs2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=mjs2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.