(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,196 posts
  • 1,083 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by drwicket
  • Topic is favorited by 556 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7899 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1688 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240327_001906_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240327_001709_Chrome (resized).jpg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpg
IMG_8453 (resized).jpg
IMG_8454 (resized).jpg
IMG_8455 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240323_200809 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240326_153304_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20240326_103932 (resized).jpg
20240326_103906 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mizzou0103.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#492 5 years ago

I’m seriously considering getting one, but I want to wait a bit to see how code progresses. I don’t know if Stern would even consider doing this, but I’d love to see some depth get added similar to Star Trek. Maybe add levels to each battle, where you could progress through harder versions of each villain or quest. Another option might be to add a second set of battles after Sauron, where you play zombie versions of the villains you just defeated.

4 weeks later
#892 5 years ago

This is definitely my next pin. I went out to Sunshine Laundry in NYC and theirs was set up steep, but played like butter. I don’t know the angle, but the top of the bubble was even with the top line. I consistently hit the lock shot and barely had any shots rattle or go back in the shooter lane.

6 months later
#2696 4 years ago

I’m getting a decent amount of scoop rejects. Any Tips?

#2698 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

If the deflector tight? Loose deflectors will cause rejects. But if it's loose on Deadpool you have bigger problems because I think it's welded to the assembly (without looking).
Playfield angle too steep?
Lasly, I'm not sure how that hellhouse is mounted, but if it's like most you can put a thick washer under each of the back two corners under the PF before putting the assembly back on underneath to angle the back a little deeper and give the ball a better chance of staying in.

Thanks for the ideas!

The deflector is firm on it, so that’s probably not it. I’ve got the angle at 7.0, so probably not that but possibly. I’ll have to try messing with the assembly to lower it a bit and see if that works. I was hoping it was a fix similar to a TNA where I just bent the top of the scoop a bit.

#2713 4 years ago

So I’ve had my Deadpool Pro a couple days now and I’ve had a weird issue happen twice. My lower GI goes out and the flippers stop working. Everything else stays on and a ball drains. Then when the next ball starts up, the GI stays off, but the flippers work. If I power cycle the game, everything goes back to normal. Any ideas?

2 weeks later
#3046 4 years ago
Quoted from ItsBwalt:

Hey guys, quick question I didn't want to make a thread for. Im super close to pulling the trigger on DP prem (maybe pro, but leaning prem). It's in a toss up with IMDN and BM66 for me. I havent got to play a Deadpool yet and I've watched a couple streams, is there any risk/reward factor to the code like there is in BM66 (continuing mode or cashing out with the villains)?? I really love that about BM66 and feel like the code is super deep for my one pin collection and it wouldn't get boring. But Deadpool then and art and layout looks a lot more appealing to me. Looks like maybe going for Snikts before starting modes is kinda risk/reward.

There’s not really risk/reward except for the TRex Quest. The code for Deadpool is based on execution. The main goal is to line up multipliers with various modes and shots. It really is a heck of a game. I’ve been playing my Pro nonstop since I got it.

2 months later
#3752 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

This. 100% this. Cradle right. Shoot left ramp. They go for it.

My machine is the opposite. I have an easier time hitting it from a cradle. There’s not much room for err, but I’ve been able to get it up to 5x on occasion.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 210.00
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 64.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 50.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Protection
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
Electronics
Space Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mizzou0103.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=mizzou0103 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.