(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 4,372 posts
  • 417 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Mahoyvan
  • Topic is favorited by 171 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 981 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20191015_174956 (resized).jpg
20191015_191844 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
Screen Shot 2019-10-06 at 4.25.35 PM (resized).png
050-deadpool (resized).jpg
20191004_094910.jpg
523F64C8-1E30-4288-812E-E12DDFA8D1D4 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
IMG_20190912_110520 (resized).jpg
20190804_183413 (resized).jpg
20190804_183358 (resized).jpg
373D317B-C13E-4907-8973-9460E165C450 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0283 (resized).JPG
ninja (resized).jpg
flipper (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

32 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #264 Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (1 year ago)

Post #270 Troubleshooting the Katana ramp shot Posted by chuckcasey (1 year ago)

Post #385 Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (1 year ago)

Post #414 Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (1 year ago)

Post #544 Post Rubbers wearing Posted by HighProtein (1 year ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (1 year ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (1 year ago)

Post #725 External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (1 year ago)

Post #889 Deadpool "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (12 months ago)

Post #894 Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (11 months ago)

Post #1032 Post Rubbers - Not installed by default (George's decision) Posted by Marcdaddy (11 months ago)

Post #1078 Snikt Target Adjustment Photos - Instructions in post #1081 Posted by Robertstone0407 (11 months ago)

Post #1092 Deadpool "ChimiFire" flaming truck Mod by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (11 months ago)

Post #1305 Disco Multiball - Premium/LE instructions Posted by nicknack66 (10 months ago)

Post #1408 Color Bracket mods for inserts by Pin Monk Posted by vireland (9 months ago)

Post #1504 Disco Loop Reject/Airball fix Posted by cpr9999 (9 months ago)

Post #1689 Drop Bank Issues - Check here Posted by Ferrone (8 months ago)

Post #1867 Deadpool Pro with Katana side armor installed Posted by StoneyFL (7 months ago)

Post #2147 Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Hooked on Pinball Posted by HOOKED (6 months ago)

Post #2155 Stern Ninja Star bumper cap kit Posted by twenty84 (6 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbrave77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1624 8 months ago

longtime lurker that finally registered. Ordering a Pro next week. What does everyone think of the shaker motor for DP? Does it add much? This will be my first and only Pin so I cant wait to get this thing....

#1626 8 months ago
Quoted from schudel5:

I remember saying that too...

ha. I do have room in my basement for quite a few. Have a full sized mame arcade as well. At this point if I got a second it would be dialed in. I played for a long time today and fell in love. Would be good to have 1 new stern and 1 newish JJP. I think my wife will see that logic.....

#1631 8 months ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Shaker motor is great on this game. Get one!!!

is it loud?

#1639 8 months ago
Quoted from Finisher604:

I said that too and 3 months later after getting pirates Deadpool released, now it’s history and we couldn’t be happier...

I would be pinball happy and divorced! Hopefully the one table will hold me for a while....

1 week later
#1717 8 months ago

just joined the club with a NIB premium. I love the theme so much. Its my first pin and was down to dialed in or deadpool. The theme really won me over. Im still trying to learn all the rules but am making progress towards breaking 100mil. Ive only had it 24 hours and I am somewhat new to pinball. Anyways have been creeping on this thread for a while trying to decide so I appreciate all the comments!

20190204_163646137_iOS (resized).jpg20190204_181016307_iOS (resized).jpg20190204_194310957_iOS (resized).jpg
#1724 8 months ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Just joint the Deadpool club with a premium
And put 425 m on with a few games
But don’t see the multiplier lights stay on
Still run code 0.95
How do these work ?

What is your progression to hit that number? How do you start? Im stuck on 110m mostly due to lack of skill....

#1726 8 months ago

congrats, looks great next to the others. enjoy!

#1729 8 months ago

How are both of you starting and progressing to hit those scores? Im stuck at ~135m. Im finding this pin gets constant side drains which kills any chance of high scores. It came with the black rubber circle off the rod guarding the side drain, but i put them on. I feel like the ball bounces out into that drain even when it shouldnt.

#1734 8 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Shoot the left orbit until disco Multiball starts. You can get 135mm from that alone.
On top of that, concentrate on not starting a battle until you have at least 2 team ups ready. I like to try for the two spinner team up and colossus loop. Finishing a battle quickly will net big points.
On top of that, keep collecting weapons. Once you get to 45, mech suit multiball starts. You get lots of points there.

Thx! I just got the machine monday and am learning it. Are teamups ready when their life bars are full?

Also any tips on the snkkt multiplier shot?

#1737 8 months ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

In addition to going for the various multiballs, and Disco and Mech Suit can definitely be big points, I also try to strategically beat the battles quickly by using Lil Deadpool multiball while in battle mode, Team Ups, and/or the Boom button. I think the faster you win the battle (or at least the less damage you have sustained) when you hit the scoop/finishing move, the greater your points. My biggest problem is that I can always seem to hit the scoop until its time for the finishing move and then I often seem to hit everywhere but in it.

ha me 2. I try to save the easy mini DP multiball for my first battle if possible. Maybe Ill try to do that to start, then go for disco MB.

I am new to real pinball and kind of dove in head first buying this machine. Im still trying to get better at passing from right flipper to left safely so I can go for katana multi or snkkt. I am getting frustrated with how many side drains im getting!

#1740 8 months ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

In case you don't know this already, you can adjust the openings to the outlanes. There are three positions for the post on each side that makes the opening a little bigger or smaller (but in pinball those small increments really do make a difference). I have mine set to the middle (I am not a great player, but also have been playing for awhile so I feel like the middle spot is a good spot for me), but if you are new to the game and find you are getting a lot of drains to the sides, you can make the openings smaller by moving the post down. I also find that lighting the Regeneration on the left lane helps too. Overall, I've found my DP to be pretty balanced between outlane drains and SDTM drains (as opposed to other games where the outlanes are drain monsters).

interesting on the post. thanks for that. So regeneration does what? I thought it meant it would revive my ball but it doesnt seem to do that.

#1742 8 months ago
Quoted from estrader:

It’s supposed to so you might need to pull up in the metal loop while pushing down gently on the switch under the playfield. This fixed it on my maiden.

im such a pinball newbie Im kind of scared to do anything like that! Ill take a look. thanks

#1747 8 months ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

Not to be insulting but make sure the orange regeneration insert is lit. If it’s dark it hasn’t been activated yet and it won’t save the ball. You have to hit all the DEADPOOL targets several times to get that to light up and work.

Yup. I understand that part. Im going to install shaker motor later so ill give it a look down there.

#1750 8 months ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

In case you don't know this already, you can adjust the openings to the outlanes. There are three positions for the post on each side that makes the opening a little bigger or smaller (but in pinball those small increments really do make a difference). I have mine set to the middle (I am not a great player, but also have been playing for awhile so I feel like the middle spot is a good spot for me), but if you are new to the game and find you are getting a lot of drains to the sides, you can make the openings smaller by moving the post down. I also find that lighting the Regeneration on the left lane helps too. Overall, I've found my DP to be pretty balanced between outlane drains and SDTM drains (as opposed to other games where the outlanes are drain monsters).

Any chance you can post a pic of what you mean by adjusting the side opening?

#1752 8 months ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

Sure. See the screw to the top left of the Regenerate insert. Thats the screw that holds the post that you can move up and down three spaces. Same thing on the right side to the above right of the M insert. Does that help?
[quoted image][quoted image]

I found it right before you posted. But i really appreciate the help! Hopefully this helps just a bit.

#1754 8 months ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

Great. You said you were new so I didn't want to assume anything, particularly if it meant you didn't need to mess around with the switch, but glad you understand that part. Hope you are able to easily fix the issue.

to clarify on regen. Is regen suppossed to revive any drain when lit? Or just the left outer drain where the light is?

#1758 8 months ago
Quoted from tonyoz:

Really enjoying the game so far.
Will be interesting to see what other modes are added. There is an image of Cable on the playfield, hopefully he makes it into the game.

Cable is in the chimi truck when they go back in time for trex and mega

#1759 8 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Left drains only.

Ah. Got it

#1763 8 months ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

Anyone know how you end the berserker mode where you have to shoot the spinner? I've shot it a lot and haven't finished. It kinda sucks because you can't start anything else.

If you catch the ball and just hold for a while maybe?

#1793 8 months ago

i collected 58 weapons today(my best so far) but it didnt start mech suit. do I have to do anything after getting the weapons?

#1803 8 months ago

So Ive had my machine a week and have gotten 2 ninja multiballs. That katana ramp just doesnt work a lot of the time and snikkt... I have my machine set perfectly level according to the level in the machine. I played on location today that had the table much steeper than mine and boom I got a quick ninja multiball.....

Do the folks getting huge scores have their table set up a bit steeper than average?

#1805 8 months ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Not sure about huge scores, but George Gomez himself mentioned that the game plays best a bit steep, around 7 deg. Disregard the bubble level in the machine...they are never accurate. Check the angle on the playfield itself. The Katana ramp is hard, but a clean shot should make it more often than not. Sloppy shots are not going to cut it.

I bought a digital level today and will see. Im talking perfect shots thats dont make it.... Ill trust Mr Gomez!

#1807 8 months ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

Make sure to take the glass off and put the level on the actual playfield. I place my digital level between the flippers and then again up towards the middle of the playfield to measure incline angle. I have mine set to 6.8 or 6.9 degrees and it works pretty well. Fyi, when I take the glass off I rest the bottom on a piece of carpet or bathroom mat. It's tempered so don't want it to hit the hard floor and shatter into a thousand pieces. Good luck.

yupper. thanks

#1808 8 months ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

yupper. thanks

Adjusted pitch and got 2 ninja mb modes in 25 mins. Awesome

#1816 8 months ago

well I finally beat the default GC and got my name on the board after 10 days..... Im slowly getting better. Trying to focus on starting with dazzle disco mode and then MB. Avoid battles until teamups are lit. Now to get 500m....

20190214_222300532_iOS (resized).jpg20190214_222242787_iOS (resized).jpg
#1822 8 months ago
Quoted from oldmanpinball:

the balls on this game are getting scratched up fast in this game had to buff them out twice.
they do get less and less as the game gets broken in. keep your eyes on them

How do you buff out pinballs?

#1848 7 months ago

Anyone else suck at dazzle and mech suit multiball because they have s hard time seeing with the lighting effects during the mode? I just cant see the flippers well during the mode!

1 week later
#1920 7 months ago
Quoted from ctozzi:

I’ve asked before and I hope they still do it, please add a jukebox mode for the game so we can enjoy the great soundtrack this title has. Other than that it’s a winner.

For you guys getting tons of weapons. Whats your strategy? Ive only gotten mech suit 3 times!!

#1922 7 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Hit the white lit shots. I’ve never specifically gone for them. Long ball times and it just takes care of itself.

Yea I get that, I guess overall I just suck at pinball! I have not mastered the art of nudging the system yet and I lose a lot of balls I shouldnt probably. Ive also found that its hardere to nudge on my thick basement carpet. When I go on location on hardwood/tile I can nudge much better......

#1926 7 months ago
Quoted from bwalter:

I was so excited by my 668M points on v.99 until I saw the 1B+ points people are posting... heh, guess I still have work to do. I still find Mystique to be the hardest battle mode so far; haven't even seen Sauron yet, let alone Mr. Sinister.
This particular game involved 2x katana multiballs, 1 disco multiball, 1 mech-suit multiball, Sabretooth & Juggernaut down, lil' DP multiball + frenzy + bounce, t-rex down, and TWO extra balls. Totally <3 the stacking modes, the updated light shows, and more-frequent Regeneration in v.99. In Gomez & Kyle we trust!
However... anyone confirmed yet how the bonus multiplier works? This game never included anything but 1x bonus.
[quoted image]

Bonus balls are random prizes correct? Or how do I light extra ball?

#1931 7 months ago

Ok i finally had a big game(for me) at 552m. Previous best was 400. Now im hyper focused on piling on weapons. I can get ninja multiball early now and then deadpool multi. Use those to obtain weapons.

Anyways focusing on that right now and seemed to get better results. Still not great at hitting that snkkt shot.

Oh and got to sauron for first time. Does that hit at 500 mill?

#1947 7 months ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

I had my LE at home and hadn’t played other versions initially. My LE shot great from my initial setup with only minor tweaks. I think a good indicator of setup now is how easy is it to get to Mechsuit multiball. Because this multiball is from earning weapons and weapons are earned from combo shots, you get a good sense of how well the game flows if you can hit a lot of combos. I can often get to Mechsuit by second ball.
I honestly had no idea why people described it as a clunky shooter in some initial reviews because mine shot so well. I thought they were upset about the rejects from the katana ramp. Even with perfect setup I’m typically only 50-60% for this ramp. But I recently played a pro on route and a premium at another location. And now I get it. Both of these did not shoot as well as my LE at home and I had plenty of shots I would describe as clunky.
It’s true for all pins to a certain degree, but I think it’s really important on this pin to get the setup right. I also found that after a fresh waxing, when the ball is really flying, I can hit the katana ramp shot a lot more often.

I could barely hit the katana ramp until i made the pitch a lot steeper. 6.9-7 degrees is when i really started hitting it consistently. I can get ninja mb on 1st or 2nd ball now. At first i almost never got it

#1963 7 months ago

On .99 code any reason why my number for light extra ball is different all the time? Was 35, then , 30, then 25, today its 20...

#1965 7 months ago
Quoted from vireland:

Is it dynamic on the system menu? (I'm not sure, but that would 'splain it)

Dont see an option for it

#1973 7 months ago
Quoted from Wotto:

So, I seem to have spent hours under, in and out , back under my DP. I started at steep 7.1 as everything I read said to do so. I got Katana ramp 2 times out of 10, the right orbit shots clunked against the side wall a lot as well.
After 26 back and forths , a pack and a half of Panadol (Tylenol ) for my aching back I finally settled at the exact opposite of most and landed at 6.2°. Now my Katana is 10 /10 on a clean shot , but no matter how good you get the game it's still a difficult ramp shot regardless.
That's my experience (Premium ) but I get the feeling this game differs for different folk.

Intetesting. I never went below 6.5 and made it steeper as most recommended. At 7.0 now. I make the katana shot probably half the time.

#1979 7 months ago
Quoted from StoneyFL:

Thanks for the replies everyone. I think I maybe just needed a little more time to adjust to the feel of 6.9° vs 7.2°. Tonight I had my second and fourth best game, and my wife beat her previous best score by more than 2 times!
I also installed Pin Stadium lighting today, so that may have played some role as well. It's amazing how much better I can see what's going on now, and no more glare from the overhead lights.
Deadpool is truly a great game. I can't stop playing it.

Share some pics with the lighting!

#1996 7 months ago

I have settled into a 7 degree angle but i also see people say “get the feet as low as possible”. What does this really mean? And why would this effect anything with pitch being the same.

#1998 7 months ago
Quoted from Yfichelle:

Well... in a normal pin, when the lock is lighted, i shoot especially to lock my ball.
With DP, the lock is in the katana with the famous ramp and you fail sometimes (due to the degree angle) if you shoot with the ball stopped on your left flip.
But if you do a combo with a very quick ball which make loop + katana, the ball will be locked with 95% of success and you do a ninjapocalypse to ;o)
And you do this combo several times in one game...
So all that to say : there is no problem of degree in DP, just problem of knowing the game and experience in the game.
Put your pinball as low as possible or at 7 degree dont influence the katana shot if you make this combo because the ball go so quick that the ball will be blocked.

I agree that the lock shot is successful when you build up speed like ninjapacolypse. I was just wondering what “lower the feet” means

#2000 7 months ago
Quoted from Yfichelle:

Its that ;o)
[quoted image]

Well i figured that! I mean why would the feet being lower make a difference if the pitch remains equal.

#2007 7 months ago
Quoted from Finisher604:

Joined the 700 million club. What a rush [quoted image][quoted image]

Nice! Ive only broken 500 once. If we could only snkkt consistently!

#2012 7 months ago

I havent gotten disco multiball in forever. Someone remind me how to trigger it. Im on a premium and get disco mode all the time, do I have to hit that orbit enough during that mode? Ever since I made the pitch steeper its a bit harder to hit left orbit.

#2015 7 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

It’s the second disco mode. Keep hitting orbit after the first disc mode. Takes a hundred spins I think. Maybe more.

TY. Im in a funk after hitting my high score last week. Cant even come close. Need to rethink my strategy! Or maybe take a few days off pinball....

#2020 7 months ago
Quoted from melumga:

Darn it all to heck! Just 49m short of 2b. Got my first x5 playfield multiplier and got to fight Mr. Sinister. Default settings. This game is so good on the latest code.
[quoted image]

Teach me your pinball wisdom please.... ive said it b4 I need a good way to practice nudge shots. I lose sdtm all the time

#2028 7 months ago
Quoted from melumga:

Are you using up your 2 tilt warnings per ball? Tilt warnings are very valuable to me and I always keep track of how many warnings I've used up. If you're not getting warnings (with the plumb bob set at reasonable sensitivity) you may wanna try being a little more heavy-handed with your nudging. Of course, you can gently nudge without getting a warning, but if you can see a ball going sdtm then a good side jolt will usually save it. It helps that I have my machine on coasters on a wooden floor.
Of course, making your shots is the best way to minimise sdtm. Also, check to see that your playfield is side-to-side level.

Im on thick carpet at home which i think hurts nudging. On location on hardwood im much more effective

1 week later
#2094 7 months ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

What’s the street price on a NIB DP Premium?

7500 plus tax I believe. I got mine from a pinsider who ordered and never opened box so I basically avoided the tax. I really love the premium and would highly recommend it.

#2125 7 months ago

new high score for me today of 896m. previous high was 552 so quite the jump. Been really improving the last week or so. Still loving this game more and more...

20190317_184025474_iOS (resized).jpg
#2128 7 months ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

Major fan of this game, especially since they added the MECH SUIT multi-ball a while back. The WOLVERINE RAGE still doesn't do much for me, and ever since the code was updated to 0.99, I haven't seen a DISCO BALL multi-ball in the past 3-4 weeks (used to get them all the time) but I guess that's part of the evolution of the game. Two questions for y'all...
1) I just noticed that the BOOM buttons are accumulating as BOMBS on the screen since the last code update. WHEN is the best time to press the BOOM button to utilize those bombs in the best way?
2) I still don't notice any "meters" in terms of the QUESTS, am I missing something? How do you know that you're getting close to completing the quests? I just keep hitting shots until I'm done but is there another way to gauge how you're doing?
PS: I've had the game for over 5 months now, still haven't seen MR SINISTER one time, but I'll get there!

I believe disco MB comes after the first disco mode is over. You then have to hit the spinners again so many times. Theres a counter in top left

2 weeks later
#2196 6 months ago

Had my best first ball ever by far yesterday at about 685m. My GC score is 892m, so Im thinking Im going to blow by that. I had extra ball so Im starting my 1st ball again with 685m in the bank and..........I have 3 terrible balls and come away with 745m.........Ugh! On the bright side the last few days I have finally found the sweet spot for hitting snkkt shots. So Im trying to time my multiballs around them.

#2251 6 months ago
Quoted from rawbars:

I just picked up an HUO Deadpool pro. I like to start off with all factory settings. Anybody know where out lane posts were placed from factory? My right post is wide open. My left post is in the middle.

In my experience i lose a ton of balls in the right outlane. Its frustrating!!

1 month later
#2757 5 months ago
Quoted from redman822:

Well, that will cause high scores for long games to skyrocket...

Ive had the game for 5 months and have never hit 100 weapons on standard settings!

#2768 5 months ago

first game post update and I FINALLY hit a billion. Previous high was 892m. 4 time skkt with mechsuit helps.....

20190509_023003143_iOS (resized).jpg
#2770 5 months ago

new update just a few games in. I seem to be aquiring weapons much faster.

#2868 5 months ago
Quoted from Buckman:

Joined the Deadpool club today! The LE sure is a nice looking package and can't wait to get playing it!
[quoted image]

this is the exact 3 game setup I want someday. I have the deadpool(premium), and would love to add Star Wars a GOT someday wife permitting......Tho if a harry potter pin ever came out that would trump them all.

1 month later
#3440 3 months ago
Quoted from vireland:

Shaker is well integrated. For $99, totally worth the investment.

I actually really dont like the shaker on this game. I installed it and quickly turned off. It goes off way too much and just annoys me!

#3442 3 months ago
Quoted from moTiv8:

Feel the same.
Especially the extra Ball Shakes are way too Strong.
And i play with modarate Settings.
With minimal settings the Shaker is dead.
Here should Stern do coding.

agree. I hated moderate and pu to minimal in which it never goes off. Should be some middle ground

#3445 3 months ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Stock shaker? I love my LE.

I have a premium and added the shaker.

2 months later
#3979 55 days ago
Quoted from headwedge63:

"Flippers causing playfield lighting to go crazy" Hey, gang, scratching my head here. I've had this NIB Premium for a couple months now, no problems, and has the latest code. Yesterday for the first time there was a freeze/reboot during play. Seemed ok, but a few games later the playfield lights, especially the inserts, started behaving bizarrely. When I hit the flippers, especially the right flipper, different inserts start to light up, see the two images, this is before the ball was even launched after game start. I tried reseating the MPU connections, and Node 1 on the cabinet to no avail. Anybody have any advice? Thanks in advance![quoted image][quoted image]

I had this issue and it ended up being a loose LED wire. for me it was as easy as seating it back in properly. will probably come loose again at some point.

#3986 55 days ago
Quoted from TODD969:

I turned the shaker off after 50ish plays because it just seemed too strong even on middle setting. Do miss it, but not enough to turn back on.

Turned mine off too. even the moderate setting is rediculous and I feel it doesnt add anything. Now I have it set to lowest setting(not off) and it never vibrates.... Anyways I didnt like the shaker for this game.

1 week later
#4045 47 days ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Mine looks good. There is just a stupid design with a ball guide which will destroy the playfield at that spot unless you put washers underneath the ball guide. Not a problem with the playfield, just a poorly designed ball guide.

Where? Can you show a visual?

#4048 47 days ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

If you have damage, Cliff made a protector. See post #3937. (Page 79)
I didn’t have damage and added a nylon washer and regular washer at the front and back of the guide. I took pictures and posted in post #3865. (Page 78)
It’s easier to buy Cliffs protector since you only have to loosen bottom bolt and slide the protector in and tighten.
[quoted image]

thanks. Ive had mine since early in the year and havent seen any damage. will check your previous post.

#4066 45 days ago
Quoted from atrainn:

I did a neoprene washer on the bottom with a metal washer on top. I know others did nylon instead of neoprene though.

What size washer?

#4085 42 days ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

I only did 5 mods (Hell House, lit flames on truck, nice sword handle, plastic protectors on slings and in/out lane guides, and plunger head). I did add the stern topper, and the washers under the right lane guide.
The original tie I added fell off Wolverine. The twisted one I just added is still there. Hopefully it stays in place. You can see the tie dangling at the left side of the spinner.
[quoted image]

How is the hell house secured on there? I love how it looks.

#4086 42 days ago
Quoted from atrainn:

Got the final version of the cliffy today![quoted image]

I couldnt find it on his website. can you link? thanks!

#4138 36 days ago
Quoted from hawkfanz:

If I only did one upgrade it would be for the shaker. Best bang for your buck and well implemented in Deadpool. Not over or under used. Just right.

I actually really dislike shaker in this game(imho). Its just too much even on moderare and when you set it to minimal it never goes off. Maybe I installed it wrong but its just way to strong, loud, and annoying to me!

Maybe I just like minimal shakers. One game I really like it in is dialed in. When you hit the moving electricity guy you get some nice feedback and sound like electricity.

#4158 34 days ago
Quoted from Flipnaught:

Mine is set to auto and never changes. It's always at 30. I'm not convinced it works when set to auto.

Mine is on auto and it changes based on my recent scores. I quit a lot of games if my first ball drains super quick which I think contributes to the number moving down.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saukville, WI

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbrave77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside