(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,195 posts
  • 1,083 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by SiN13
  • Topic is favorited by 556 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1688 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240327_001906_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240327_001709_Chrome (resized).jpg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpg
IMG_8453 (resized).jpg
IMG_8454 (resized).jpg
IMG_8455 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240323_200809 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240326_153304_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20240326_103932 (resized).jpg
20240326_103906 (resized).jpg
IMG_8461 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kneekicklou.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12649 1 year ago

I was super lucky this week to find a distro that had some in stock so I jumped on it for my first ever NIB should be here Tuesday and I have a Godzilla on order. When I started this hobby a few years ago I never thought I’d have a NIB now it looks like I’ll have 2 in hopefully a few months. It really is a sickness

#12684 1 year ago
Quoted from joelbob:

I know I’m in the minority here but I add a headphone adapter to all my games. I typically play at night when my kids are in bed so I can’t really crank my games. Headphones allow you to hear all the awesome callouts in this game.

Does anyone make head phone adapters with Bluetooth all of my headphones these days are wireless.

#12724 1 year ago

Just got my pro today, turned down the eject power and my normal free play extra ball adjustments. Any other settings that need tweaking?

2 weeks later
#13016 1 year ago

Pretty sure this is correct for chimis.

For Lil Deadpool MB there are a certain number of shots to Lil Deadpool then it lights all shots for jackpots, then I believe after you collect all those it lights a super somewhere but not sure where as I don't think I've collected that one.

Quoted from mostater:

I'm not sure about the advance chimi truck, but I think that's the same as hitting the right orbit once. I believe you only have to hit that once the first time to start collecting up to 3 chimichangas. Then I think you need to hit it twice to collect a further three more chimichangas, etc... I may be wrong so someone please chime in, if so.

#13032 1 year ago

Damn that's bigger than my GC

Quoted from awesome1:

Yeah, not sure the Tilt Forums rules on this are 100% accurate or not, but I have put up a HUGE Colossal Jackpot! [quoted image]

#13046 1 year ago

Sorry man that sucks I’m not sure about that. I do know some modes those drops stay up no matter what but if it’s like beginning of the game and hard hits still don’t work I’m not really sure what it would be. This is my first game with drops so not sure how to adjust them but I’m sure someone in the tech forums or hopefully your distributor could help.

Quoted from mmuglia:

I got my NIB Deadpool premium 2 days ago and I'm have an issue with the drop targets in the middle of the playfield. Soft hits and they drop no problem, hard hits and it's like the ball hit a brick wall and they won't drop. I checked the clearance between the back of the target when pushed in and they're not hitting the playfield. Why won't they drop with the hard hit from the ball?

#13076 1 year ago

There should be an achievement for starting katana multiball with 3 skill shots in a row to start a game. It’s kind of a waste of katana ball but damn it’s satisfying.

#13144 1 year ago
Quoted from revoke:

Random gameplay question: on a ball launch that comes down the left orbit, should the flipper alignment allow a clean bounce pass? My DP Pro seems like the flipper angle is just slightly low enough to cause the bounce pass off the left flipper from orbit to hit the tip of the right flipper which causes the ball to shoot up the playfield and usually end in the right inlane/post into the outlane.
Had a friend over who think it's off but it plays just like the two I play in town, searched through the threads and saw some posts about flipper angle but didn't see any talking about the bounce trajectory.

Gotta shoot for that katana lock off the plunge always and forever lol

2 weeks later
#13368 1 year ago

Made my first Clone Multiball today, was able to defeat all the first level battles on ball 1 then used the rest of the time to knock out the rest. It felt great hitting the final blow on the last battle drop catch from the scoop and fire it right back in to start the mode. Definitely doing a happy dance after that one.

Had a 200mil total for that mode and set a new GC of 945million. So close to a billion next up Megakrakolodonus

#13369 1 year ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

Tell me more about the DIY version?

I bought these you can cut out squares and place them under the inserts. I just unscrewed the lights a little and put them in and tightened the light back up. Some of them I had to tape because they are under a board.

Sakolla 12 x 12 Inches Lighting Gel Filter - 10 Pcs Transparent Color Filters Correction Gels for Lighting/Studio/Video/Recording/Diffuser https://a.co/d/6pYvAaQ

You might need to mess with mixing some of the sheets to get the colors you want however but just play with them a bit and you can get it to look real nice.

#13407 1 year ago
Quoted from BrandonLaw:

Stupid question...probably very stupid.
Just picked up my DP over a week ago, and after starting a game, what are the blue flashing inserts that show up sometimes? Not the team-ups, but the larger inserts. Sometimes there's just one...sometimes more. They are timined it seems.

Those are ninja shots, they appear at random locations after so many pop bumper hits. They add to bonus at the end of ball and I believe there is an extra ball if you can collect 50 of them.

1 week later
#13529 1 year ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

Anyone get this DP hammock mod from Modfather? Thoughts? Also.. just finished up all my installs.. happy with the results.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Damn those mirror blades look sharp

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 week later
#13598 1 year ago
Quoted from Titokombo:

Well, I always wanted to learn how to solder. I guess the time is now.

Nothing to it really couple YouTube videos and some trial and error you’ll be back in business.

#13617 1 year ago

Do Booms actually do anything during a battle? I was playing this morning and I had three booms built up, I was on ball 3 of a not particularly good game and started a battle with Mystique. It was my last battle to finish so I say hey I'll just use my booms killer her and play Sauron. I hit all three booms and it maybe took her health down about 25%.

Seems like Megalodon is the best place to use booms as it registers one of the 5 shots you need to make. T-Rex is ok also but with everything lit and having to make 10 shots total Meg is the bigger bang for your boom.

Also does anyone know if Booms can collect Super Jackpot in Ninja multiball? I feel like I had that lit in a game with a boom ready hit the boom and it was still the only shot lit. I couldn't look at the LCD to see what was awarded.

#13620 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Booms will never complete a mode. That’s pretty standard across games that have similar features

I know they wont complete the mode but I figured they would take off more damage than that for 3 of them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#13623 1 year ago

I think I confirmed from just watching this video that boom will NOT collect super jackpot in Ninja multiball.

At around 19:12 the player has 106,419,920 point with just the super lit, he then presses the Boom and after that the score jumps to a whopping 106,824,920 for a total boom value of 405,000 points. So I guess save you booms in that case.

I'll keep an eye on booms in battles, but new strategy might be just save them for quests if I'm going for progress over points.

#13639 1 year ago
Quoted from Godan:

Hello all, sorry if this has been brought up before but I can't find it anywhere here or anywhere else on-line. Are there descriptions for the adjustments menu and features menu for deadpool? I recently purchased Deadpool pro and want to go through them - in home, free play. What are the common settings? How does everyone have theirs set?
Thank you.

I always thought it was strange they don’t explain what the easy/regular/hard settings do for combos and stuff. All my B/W game manuals spelled all that stuff out

#13645 1 year ago
Quoted from Godan:

Exactly - that's what I was trying to find. There isn't even a list of the feature settings on-line anywhere that I could find let alone the descriptions. For the main settings the list is in the manual but no descriptions of what the different options would do.
Just curious what others set - like specials - doesn't make sense for a credit on free play. Extra ball may extend games too much so thought of setting it to points so it's worth something. There are several others like easy medium hard that you mention. I really don't want to change a bunch and play it a ton to see what's different and guess which did what or change one at a time - that would take forever.

I turn my replay and special to extra ball. Special is rare but I like to play more so that’s why I use EB for replay. All the other stuff I leave basically stock

#13668 1 year ago

How are people here with live catches out of the left orbit? My attempts usually bounce away and I’m not sure if I’m flipping to early or my machine just doesn’t have that orbit dialed in like some. I try to give it a little side nudge so it won’t hit the sling but I don’t seem to be able to lock in that catch it would be a huge help lol

#13672 1 year ago
Quoted from Smack:

Loop pass! Not quite an answer to your question but I find the ball can exit that orbit with a lot of speed which makes it tough to control. So I generally loop pass over to my right flipper which is pretty safe and repeatable.

Paging ABE_FLIPS lol cool thanks for the info I'll definitely have to start practicing those.

1 week later
#13727 1 year ago
Quoted from adam12hicks:

Curious - does anyone have a DP Stern topper for sale? It’s not my favorite thing from stern, but it’s not bad. I bought one from Cointaker, as it showed available on their site, but after sending my money they emailed me that it’s on backorder. A little disappointing but I know these websites aren’t always updated in real time.
Thanks!

Pretty sure ZMeny at Flin N Out said they have them in stock

#13773 1 year ago

Yeah mine comes out of the orbit and usually hits the post goes left flipper dead bounce then softly to the right.

1 week later
#13855 1 year ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

So I updated to the new code and now need 30 weapons for an extra ball. How long do I need to play terribly to get that back to 10???

You can set it manually in the adjustments but just give it some time to come back down if you have a bad game don’t worry about score and just focus one thing you want to do. Maybe making just katana ramp shots or maybe just how many times in a row you can make a left ramp. That’s what I tell myself at least but usually end up not doing that and getting mad haha

#13881 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr_H:

Before hitting the Boom button, is there a way you can see what the value might be if you do? And does it show you what the Boom value was when hit?

I don’t think so on the first part. For the second I guess if it’s a jackpot shot that it spots it would show that. I don’t think it would so a point value in a battle though.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Electronics
Space Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
6,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Papillion, NE
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus
Sound/Speakers
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
$ 25.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kneekicklou.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=kneekicklou and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.