(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,263 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by ALY
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider killerrobots.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9699 2 years ago

Recently got a Deadpool Premium and it is my newest game and I am not very familiar with modern Sterns.

I am suddenly having a problem with lights ghosting. I looked through the manual and almost every light on node 8 also lights some other light. Nothing on Node 9 seems to have a problem. I am a noob on Spike system, can some one help me troubleshoot this?

#9700 2 years ago

So I poked around at the boards and connectors looking for loose wires but didn't see anything but when I put it back down everything was working fine. Seems like I have a loose connection somewhere. I am sure it will happen again eventually and maybe I can pin down what is loose.

Still have no idea how to troubleshoot a Spike 2 system but it is working for now.

#9702 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Fairly common issue with this game and spike2. About once or twice a year you have to reseat connections on those node boards below the inserts.

Thanks, I was so used to troubleshooting lamp matrixes I thought it was that and then remembered this doesn't have that and was at a loss.

2 months later
#10379 2 years ago

I had a weird thing today with my Deadpool, it was on most of the day and I just walked into my gameroom and all the games were on except Deadpool. I turned it off and on again and the topper came on but the rest of the game was dead. I turned off the power and checked the fuse in the powerbox and it was fine. I put it back in and turned it on again and it came back up.

I am happy it is working again but was wondering if this was a known issue or indicative of some other problem.

#10414 2 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Finally received my Deadpool LE yesterday. Distributor held on to it for me until mew house was ready.
First, thank you everyone to pointing out the piece behind the little Deadpool that needed to washers. I got that fixed before I even put the balls in the game.
I was able to install all the cliffys too. Game is nice and protected.
All I have to say is…….HOLY SHIT!!!!!!! I think this is the most fun I’ve ever had playing pinball. Layout is unique and fun. Everything they threw into this game. Just OMG…I don’t know where to begin. Blown away is an understatement. The game had me cracking up.
Here’s a pic from my first game on it (I did update code too).
Is code complete or are we expecting any updates?
[quoted image]

Yeah it is the best. It is my only new game but I played it at league and loved it. My wife really likes the 90s B/W and was not excited at all. Now she is obsessed with DP and thinks we should get another new game.

2 years later
#16198 18 days ago

Anybody have an issue where the game auto-launches immediately when a ball is in the trough? It doesn't give you a chance to plunge normally. It even does it in switch test if I push the trough switch. Everything seems to be working okay otherwise.

#16200 17 days ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

By trough, do you mean plunger lane?
If you do, it's normal for the game to autoplunge when the plunger switch is triggered during switch test. It wants to clear the balls back into the trough.
When it happens in game, do you see any points being scored or hear any callouts? If so, then some other switch is registering so the game thinks the ball is already on the playfield, and then autoplunging is normal if the plunger switch is triggered since the game assumes the ball wandered back in there.

I think I figured it out. I had what I thought were two unrelated issues; the auto-plunge, and the right drop targets not resetting correctly. However when I fixed my drop targets it stopped auto-plunging. There must be some kind of programming thing where it auto-plunging if the game is not fully reset before a ball.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.95
Machine - For Sale
Belmont, MI
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider killerrobots.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=killerrobots and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.