(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jgentry.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#411 5 years ago

Any one have a rules sheet made out yet? Trying to figure everything out. There are times when literally nothing is lit in between battles so I'm not really sure what to do.

Got my LE last night and other then the katana shot needing some adjusting I love it. I'm going to try some different levels tonight to see if that helps the katana shot. From reading it looks like 7 degrees is recommended. I'll start there and try some bending if it's still not completing better.

#491 5 years ago

Finally put together a good game on DP

Beat both quests and all 3 battles. Using team ups for the battles is key. Trying to save up for a super boom on the quests is key. Also found out that disco has 2 modes on the LE. Starts as a loop combo mode, second mode is the disco multiball that is on the pro. I played Sauron for a while and felt like I did really well but Mr Sinister did not light after I lost my multiball? Sauron is a super hard mode. The only thing I believe I didn't do was play all the lil dp modes so maybe that is why Mr Sinister didn't light? It just restarted with the 3 battles not lit again.

20180922_084914 (resized).jpg20180922_084914 (resized).jpg
#564 5 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

It’s because Maiden, while unique, isn’t nearly as fun as pinside would have you believe. DP is fun and unique. Just one mans opinion.

I agree with you on this. I'm drawn a lot more towards DP just because its a light hearted fun game. IMDN is really good but it's so dark and serious, it doesn't bring that pinball silly charm in at all. Everything is really dark and brooding feeling with not really any lighthearted moments. With that said I still think it's a great game. Shoots better then DP but for me DP is just more fun to play.

#633 5 years ago

Got my first secret super skill shot. Didn't know it's a thing. Nice to start a game with a 15mil shot. I'm getting better at the ninja apocalypse combo also.

3 months later
#1516 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Oh cool. So would you need teamups active too, or will super boom always complete a battle on one hit?

Depends on the team ups ready and which battle it is. I generally like to use the super boom on the quest modes.

4 months later
#3162 4 years ago

Still loving my DPLE. By far my best NIB experience. The game started out solid but has been coded into one of the most fun games available. Unique layout, great art, great sounds, great code, it's just a winner for me. Stern really got this one right and the constant code support is unlike anything I have experienced from any other NIB games.

As for the pro vs premium debate. The added features do not make it worth it at all from a cost perspective. But the premium plays a good bit better and many people will find the extra value in gameplay, not in the features added.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 64.99
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jgentry.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=jgentry and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.