(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 4,404 posts
  • 418 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 39 minutes ago by wtuttle
  • Topic is favorited by 171 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 999 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

64E903C6-95DF-48AA-A17D-4072397FF0B5 (resized).jpeg
FFBB4F07-AA16-4FEC-BDFC-7FEE4ED65543 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4745 (resized).JPG
20191020_102417.jpg
20191020_102442.jpg
20191020_102620.jpg
20191020_102457.jpg
20191020_102704.jpg
8C824A28-4A82-492C-95D3-E22277EC8048 (resized).jpeg
B4EF0876-8F0F-4FDD-AC3F-23F63A5A031A (resized).jpeg
3D9968A4-D7C6-40F0-A9A0-1332C5FE92EF (resized).jpeg
C529FED8-2EB8-41B8-905C-2333C963AE38 (resized).jpeg
A4FAD061-4140-448D-8EA2-FFA3757F2BD0 (resized).jpeg
1E031FF0-B1C1-42D6-8013-EC0B1A0BE21C (resized).jpeg
F777BB1C-889B-4E32-9FB5-E18FE58799DE (resized).jpeg
D88C0634-35C7-448D-9C13-C305E1A128B8 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

32 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #264 Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (1 year ago)

Post #270 Troubleshooting the Katana ramp shot Posted by chuckcasey (1 year ago)

Post #385 Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (1 year ago)

Post #414 Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (1 year ago)

Post #544 Post Rubbers wearing Posted by HighProtein (1 year ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (1 year ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (1 year ago)

Post #725 External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (1 year ago)

Post #889 Deadpool "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (1 year ago)

Post #894 Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (1 year ago)

Post #1032 Post Rubbers - Not installed by default (George's decision) Posted by Marcdaddy (11 months ago)

Post #1078 Snikt Target Adjustment Photos - Instructions in post #1081 Posted by Robertstone0407 (11 months ago)

Post #1092 Deadpool "ChimiFire" flaming truck Mod by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (11 months ago)

Post #1305 Disco Multiball - Premium/LE instructions Posted by nicknack66 (10 months ago)

Post #1408 Color Bracket mods for inserts by Pin Monk Posted by vireland (10 months ago)

Post #1504 Disco Loop Reject/Airball fix Posted by cpr9999 (9 months ago)

Post #1689 Drop Bank Issues - Check here Posted by Ferrone (8 months ago)

Post #1867 Deadpool Pro with Katana side armor installed Posted by StoneyFL (8 months ago)

Post #2147 Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Hooked on Pinball Posted by HOOKED (7 months ago)

Post #2155 Stern Ninja Star bumper cap kit Posted by twenty84 (7 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jerol.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#277 1 year ago

I have an LE on order from Pinball Pirate in Benicia, CA... can’t wait.

This is my first pin — super excited to join the club and will definitely post pics when it arrives!

#279 1 year ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Wow way to jump in with both feet. LE on a first pin congrats!

I know.

I think I may be developing a disease of some sort...

2 weeks later
#542 1 year ago

LE #201/500 in the house! It's my first pin and I'm super happy with it. Now to learn how to consistently nail that SNIKT! shot...

IMG_20180926_121925 (resized).jpgIMG_20180926_133652 (resized).jpg
#594 1 year ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Anyone else feeling the need to dial down the slingshot power?

I have not highprotein

It seems just about right for me -- in fact, very soft (barely glancing) hits on the slings on my LE don't fire them at all, which I happen to like as I'm still a newb.

#687 1 year ago

I'm a fan of Bowen statues...

IMG_20180930_101726 (resized).jpg
#694 1 year ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Loving DPle but as a Complete OCD nut I can't stop staring at the left speaker on my game with the rotated JBL logo! lol The right speaker is correct but the left for some reason is at a 90. Has anyone else seen this on an LE or was mine a custom OCD model. I suspect I can simply rotate it but its driving me batty having it like that. lol
[quoted image]

Here's mine ... It seems okay, but I haven't broken out the level yet

IMG_20180926_121925 (resized).jpg
#731 1 year ago
Quoted from alxpier:

Hi,
I'm a french owner of a Deadpool Pro. Probably one of the first because I can't find any discussion on our main french pinball forum (flipjuke.fr).
I have a question about the playfield multiplier :
I guess there are at least two ways of increasing the multiplier, light the four BAM! lanes, and perfect a "snikt!" rebound to the katana ramp. For now, BAM! never lights the multiplier (and obviously does not appear in bonus count). SNIKT! shot seems too tricky for me, maybe impossible with a direct shot. The few times it occurs were absolutely random (during multiball).
Have you succeed to make it ?
With the SNIKT shot, 2x multiplier starts to blink, then disappears. Seems cryptic for me.
I run the game on the latest code 0.85
Thanks for your advises, and sorry for my poor english

Hi alxpier ,

Upper rollover lanes (to spell "BAM!") do NOT start a playfield multiplier -- they give you a BONUS multiplier applied at the end of the ball.

The only way I'm aware of to get a PLAYFIELD multiplier is to hit the "SNNNKKT" shot up the katana ramp as you noted. It seems to happen mostly during multiball for me. If you hit it again during the 2x scoring time (seems to be around 20 seconds currently), it goes to 3x and restarts the timer. That is why I typically only see it during multiball for any meaningful length of time. I'd like to tell you I'm good enough to aim for it during MB, but we both know that would be a lie .

Interestingly, you can hit a "Super Secret Skill Shot" off the plunge (hold up left flipper and hard plunge around) that entails hitting the SNNNKKT shot off the plunge. I've done it hitting the right ramp where it just grazes the SNNNKKT -- giving you 15 million for the Super Secret Skill shot as well as a 2x multiplier for 20 seconds or so.

Hope that helps

#732 1 year ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

So...was kicking around getting a GOTG (one of my favorite movies), but just can't get into it. Started playing a DP Pro, and really dig it! The movies are something of a guilty pleasure of mine, but as I put games on location at charity arcade for kids, I can't really have a game that is super questionable in content (sounds, graphics, modes). As the game is based on the comics, I am guessing we'd be good to go? Or is that not the case?

Definitely good to go with DP (or GOTG). There is no questionable content -- even with "Mature" setting enabled, it's pretty tame. With it off it's G-rated.

Don't give up on GOTG! There are some tough shots in the game, but the first time you bring 9 Hadron Enforcers into an Orb Multiball you'll be back on board.
Cherry Bomb MB is a reachable mini-wizard mode that's also very fun... I think it's a good game.

2 weeks later
#888 1 year ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

I took a dozen rips on the new code yesterday and absolutely sucked as well!

This is my first pin -- having just gotten back into the hobby after a 30-year hiatus. When I got the game, I set it to 7 degrees and waxed it and it kicks my butt. Having said that, I'm coming back from Expo where I set personal bests on every game I played -- so it's definitely helping my play (or, more likely, just playing regularly is helping). I am very happy with the purchase.

#915 12 months ago

The Battle scoop on my LE ejects the ball too far to the right -- it's hitting the inlane rail just behind the right flipper every time. Then it bounces into the slings where it's out of control and often side drains. It really should be hitting the right flipper, but it misses every time to the right. Is there any way to adjust the eject trajectory from that scoop? There is no setting for it I can find in the utilities or adjustments menu (I saw on some other games where scoop eject strength could be adjusted in settings, but there doesn't seem to be one for DP).

Any ideas?

#920 12 months ago
Quoted from epotech:

Just adjust the kickout power in settings.

I can't find a kickout power adjustment in the settings menu. Maybe I'm just missing it? There are adjustments for trough power and autolaunch power, but I can't see any way to adjust scoop kickout/eject or flipper strength for that matter, the latter of which I also found odd.

#962 11 months ago
Quoted from cyberkryten:

Also, I've played a fair few games and I cannot figure out how to get an extra ball, anyone care to give me a hint?!

According to the readme, in 0.95 you only get Extra Ball lit by completing both quests. They removed the EB tied to the number of weapons you obtain. I’ve never gotten an EB in 0.95, just reporting what it said in the readme file. I don’t know if there’s any other way to get one as the code stands now.

#987 11 months ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

Cool, thanks for that. Also, what is different about the QUESTS vs the BATTLES. I understand that you have to "hit the shots" for the battles, but you only have a limited time to do so, but when fighting Megalodon and T-Rex, it seems like the time lasts forever. How long do the quests last and when do you know you've won? (seems to go on forever)
Again, I'm surprised there isn't a manual somewhere explaining the game's rules. Weird for something I paid over $8k for (Canadian).

You'll find this post helpful over on Tiltforums: http://tiltforums.com/t/deadpool-rulesheet/4311

As others have stated, the rules are still evolving, but the current code ruleset is pretty well laid out in that post, and it's updated regularly when new code is released. Stern folks also reply to posts in that thread.

Enjoy!

1 week later
#1025 11 months ago
Quoted from trk12fire:

Are all the balls supposed to come rolling out of the Katana at once (touching each other) during multi-ball or are they supposed to be spaced out (couple inches apart). Additionally, when 1 ball is holding in the Katana and I shoot another ball up the Katana (lock NOT lit) both balls roll out of the Katana, not just one. Before the new code I thought it only let 1 ball out and held the other one. If I have 2 in the Katana and shoot a 3rd, all 3 balls roll out, but it's not in Ninja multi-ball yet. Question- is this supposed to happen, is it a code problem or is my lock not functioning correctly? What does yours do?

On mine, there is a one second delay (or thereabouts) between ball release during Katana MB.

It sounds like you may have an issue as the katana ramp definitely should only release one ball if you shoot the ramp without Lock lit and already have one or two balls locked. It sounds like your lock gate is staying open too long, allowing all balls to escape. This would also explain the behavior your seeing during MB.

#1041 11 months ago

Beautiful looking and sounding stream Neil. Well done.

1 week later
#1117 11 months ago

I think the Katana side rails won't look good on an LE, sadly...

No "official" topper yet, but I've got a line on something I will DEFINITELY share with everyone if I can make it happen. I'm very fired up about it actually and I think the artist is as well and certainly would be willing to make more available if the cost is not prohibitive.

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving all

#1151 11 months ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Has anyone installed the hellhouse mod yet?

I did

IMG_20181107_122234 (resized).jpg

#1164 10 months ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

Is it easy to install?

It involves removing the plastic behind it and to the left, then feeding a wire to the back of the playfield -- not much to it. You do have to raise and lower the playfield a few times while getting it to sit just right, but it was pretty straightforward and the included instructions were easy to follow. Alligator clips make me a bit nervous, but they seem to have held up well so far and the mod lights as intended.

#1234 10 months ago
Quoted from trk12fire:

How come I can't create a custom message on mine? I didn't have a problem with my STpro or IM.

I couldn't get it to work on mine either (LE)... It let's you enter it in the menus, but it will not display the message.

#1239 10 months ago

I think you need bigger, heavier balls...

2 months later
#1710 8 months ago

Has anyone else had a problem with the auto-plunger after the 0.98 update? I installed the update and now it seems that the autoplunger (which I have set to max strength in settings, btw) barely taps the ball most of the time. Sometimes it fires normally (easily sending the ball around to the left orbit as intended), but most of the time, the ball just sits in the shooter lane while the plunger gives it a feeble tap over and over again.

1 month later
#2105 7 months ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

How many LE’s were made? 500?

Yep

#2107 7 months ago
Quoted from trk12fire:

Are the flippers supposed to droop down a little on this game. Mine seem to sag a little, making it difficult to cradle the ball. Maybe it helps to make the Katana shot or do mine need to be adjusted.

They shouldn't sag. I find it fairly easy to cradle on mine and on every other DP I've played.

2 weeks later
#2241 6 months ago

http://tiltforums.com/t/deadpool-rulesheet/4311

I know you mentioned this resource, but the first post here is kept up to date for the most part and is fairly short. I think it's current through patch 0.97, but the basic rules are all there and it's a fairly short read.

4 months later
#3989 61 days ago
Quoted from hawkfanz:

Made a few comic book style cards and 1 movie card for fun. Thought I'd post here if anyone wanted to use also.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Great job hawkfanz !

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jerol.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside