(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffspinballpalace.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#228 5 years ago

Where's a link to Jack Danger's second DP stream? It is supposed to be released today and I'm jonesing for some refined footage.

jonesing-gif-6.gifjonesing-gif-6.gifjonesing-gif-7.gifjonesing-gif-7.gif

jonesing-gif-5.gifjonesing-gif-5.gif
#242 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMagnet:

Didn't get to see the Disco mode. Anybody got a video of it?

Check out min 54-58, disco mode looks so good I am rethinking a pro to premium.

Check out Deadpool Premium Pinball from Stern Factory! | !Prime https://www.twitch.tv/videos/306358689

#258 5 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

lol you are right, apparently I am just paranoid

Did ya find a bullet casing in the cabinet or something?

#267 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

If you have a pro and want a Disco ball, we have provided an option.

https://lermods.com/products/deadpool-pro-pinball-motorized-disco-ball-mod

Looks pretty good, that might keep me happy. It is always on, right? Any chance to tie into disco flasher?

#274 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Now interactive with "Disco" insert.

This settles it for me ... DP pro with motorized disco ball for the win. Pro looks like the way to go, bro.

#310 5 years ago
Quoted from tonedef131:

What all is required to qualify Sinister? I had a game just shy of 800, had up to 3x playfield, completed both quests and won all 4 battles. Are supers during the three primary multiballs required? Maybe activate all 4 team ups? Is it in the game yet?

Sinister mode is in. Quick answer - I think you are correct in that 4 team ups and supers on multiball are needed to qualify. Check out Deadpool rules on last week’s twip thread.

#328 5 years ago

xfassa
Along with taking pics or video, check your software version. Usually new games come loaded with recent announcements. If it comes with old code, then download it while you play and install it soon.

#419 5 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Unboxed #39 today
[quoted image]

Congrats on the game. Poor kid was pushed aside so the big kids could play.

#426 5 years ago
Quoted from Zukram:

A couple days more for mine... how complete does the game feel?

This is something that confuses me too. Code is ver .86, and having read the rules three times and watched a number of videos, it appears everything is in the game that is mentioned in the rules. That is my definition of functionally complete.

Nobody would be satisfied with barely completed code and at this point the game is between 85-95% done. The remaining portion is earned as bugs are squashed, scoring is fixed and rules are refined - aka polishing. Once this is done, the game is finished and there is NO NEED to touch it again.

1) So is Deadpool code functionally complete or what?

Part of reason for wanting to know, is because I hear some say a lot of work is required before the game is fun or that it needs some depth. The irony is that the game is exactly what it was scripted to be. There won’t be more than 3 villains + 1 mini mode, nor more than two adventures. There won’t be more than 3 multiballs with 3 types of super jackpots. There won’t be more than four team ups nor will there be more than one wizard mode. The game won’t go above a 5x multiplier nor will it add more weapons to collect.

It looks fun to me and as far as depth goes, it offers more than BSD, IM or TNA, and those are often celebrated. But it is not the complexity of the game that is important.

2) Is it fun to shoot and bring you back for one more game.

3) Are adjustments to right ramp needed/possible to fix?

#427 5 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Why do you think that? Look at the display there are 3 players on the display. It's just the big kids turn.
Congrats on your game!

... well who’s taking the pic a big kid or little one

#434 5 years ago

It is pretty exciting that LE’s are being run now, near the beginning of the run. That creates a special feeling. Im looking forward to playing a LE this weekend.

#442 5 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

FYI: Stern just released .85 code that addresses the Instant info bug and adds in attract mode function to show last game scores.
http://www.sternpinball.com/game-code/game-code-deadpool-pro

Seems worth it to install just to prevent instant info lockup. Does that leave another bug causing resets or is it fixed in this?

#445 5 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

And you shall... as long as the freight truck driver does his part unlike some others before him/her. It should be up and functional and ready for your George W’s by Sat noon. Picking up from terminal tomorrow afternoon, installing late tmrw or early Sat.
ABSOLUTELY CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE THAT LE’s MCDONALDS-INSPIRED COLOR EXPLOSION IN PERSON!

I’ll be packing.
3C04780A-A2B5-4AC3-BE5F-C0766AC619F0.gif3C04780A-A2B5-4AC3-BE5F-C0766AC619F0.gif

CC539F57-C01B-4F08-9C81-B4D87838369E.gifCC539F57-C01B-4F08-9C81-B4D87838369E.gif

84306FC1-32DA-4541-A303-07E32482A4C7.gif84306FC1-32DA-4541-A303-07E32482A4C7.gif

#446 5 years ago

can’t wait

8EA43230-E8BA-4537-A747-33190EFB4D98.gif8EA43230-E8BA-4537-A747-33190EFB4D98.gifC4D6B432-C3D1-400C-8E2F-A97E6FB90D40.gifC4D6B432-C3D1-400C-8E2F-A97E6FB90D40.gifCCD779C2-F39E-4B01-9EC7-1454152C4B47.gifCCD779C2-F39E-4B01-9EC7-1454152C4B47.gif

#456 5 years ago

blimpey
zucot
ozno

How’s the backglass in person? meh, ok, good, great, fantastic or off the hook? How about cabinet art?

#490 5 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Go see for yourself. It’s not as stunning as the GOTGLE backglass in person, but it’s fantastic. The whole game looks incredibly good as a package when you see it in person. Straight up 10 out of 10. None of these pics do it justice. At all. I looked at my other machines and they just look like... old or something compared to it. I couldn’t believe I was putting it out instead of taking it home. All good though, it would make me late for work from just staring at it and drooling.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Will do, is Maiden back in the lineup?

Question of day -> What’s better than DPLE next to a MAIDENLE next to a METLE next to an ACDCLE?

Answer - nothing of course, we haven’t seen MLE (Munsters) yet

1 week later
#617 5 years ago

Early polling shows a preference for the pro model and I expect them to have the most sales. At half that number, is the premium model. LE’s score higher than Prem but numbers will be capped.

Based on what I have seen so far, I forecast Stern will sell 1k Pro, 500 Prem & 500 LE for a total of 2k Deadpool. Stern runs the first 1k machines (including all overseas) through Oct, before jumping onto other titles. They return to run 500 in Feb ahead of comic con and TPF. They would likely make the final run of 500 around July 2019. This would take a small company like Spooky 20 months to do the same. Stern can knock it out in four non-consecutive months. #dontF*CKwithStern!

4B99F028-425A-46E4-979C-93D50FF714CB (resized).jpeg4B99F028-425A-46E4-979C-93D50FF714CB (resized).jpeg

#709 5 years ago

^ nice collection, wish I lived closer. So after owning the game for 2 minutes, you still feel good about it? Wow, that is strong testament. Looking forward to the two hour report. Will it make it through the night or will it be put on the curb for firewood?

1 week later
#810 5 years ago

Looks like that rail guide won’t be going anywhere anytime soon.

#835 5 years ago

Holy Smokes Batman! Did you see the latest Top100?

B99F12AB-8164-4D2B-81B1-9C90076877A8 (resized).jpegB99F12AB-8164-4D2B-81B1-9C90076877A8 (resized).jpeg
#842 5 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Members I am in desperate need of your aide. I've grown to love deadpool after owning a pro since the first wave out and hold it as one of my favorite games. I'm about to sell my pro and upgrade to an LE but for obvious reasons I see both sides of the coin. Cost to reward. I rarely ever sell games and it'll go good next to my X-Men magneto LE. I need feedback

I chose DP pro over LE. DP pro is beautiful and it doesn't need the backglass. Without having left looping shot it is frustrating, but that only effects 20 of 100+ shots per game. A few areas aren't designed perfectly and tend to play as a Klunkfests too. Those areas don't get fixed with an LE either. For those reasons and the price differential, I'd say stay with the pro and you'll be 90% happy.

Had a similar decision to make with Maiden. MaidenLE offers more than the Premium and a bit more than that on the Pro. Could have been 85% happy with the pro, but decided to splurge and spend twice as much for a LE, since it is Stern's best game and it has flow.

#850 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

In no way can I justify the LE price increase over the Pro. Having said that, you'll have to pry the left looping to right flipper, disco ball integration, drop target palooza, high def glass, amplified speaker system, LE specific art blades, shaker motor, lit speaker rings, T-rex cabinet, mirrored backglass, shaker motor and vinyl LP album from my cold dead hands. I can't imagine not owning the LE... it's that good so far!!
Turning out to be one of the best pinball machines ever and since the code is still early, I'm hoping it only gets better.

Curious how many LE owners have listened to the LP? Did the premium buyers get a cassette tape?

#857 5 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

LE V0.95.0 - Oct. 18, 2018
==========================
- Updates to mode progression
- Complete Juggernaut, Mystique, and Sabretooth Battles to light
Sauron Multiball
- Complete Sauron Multiball to light Sauron Teamup Battles (Juggernaut 2,
Mystique 2, Sabretooth 2)
- Complete Sauron Teamup Battles (Juggernaut 2, Mystique 2, Sabretooth 2)
to light Mr. Sinister Battle.
- Complete Megalodon and T-Rex Quests to light Extra Ball.
- Complete Mr. Sinister Battle and Megalodon and T-Rex Quests to light
Mr. Sinister Multiball.
- Sauron Teamup Battles: Sauron enters each battle to help the villains fight
Deadpool. Sauron shots are green.
- Right Katana shot change: Right Katana mode shots are awarded on the
Right Katana Lane or the Right Katana Ramp.
Katana Ball Lock and Ninja Multiball Super Jackpot are awarded only
on the Right Katana Ramp.
- Playfield Multiplier Rule: the Snikt Shot (Snikt Target to Right
Katana Ramp) increases the Playfield Multiplier up to 5x and resets
the timer. Once the multiplier reaches 5x, the Snikt Shot adds 5 seconds
to the timer.
- Extra Ball is awarded for completing the Megalodon and T-Rex Quests.
Weapon Jackpot no longer award Extra Ball.
- Mode Select Cancel - hold BOOM Button for 2.5 seconds during Mode Select
to cancel the starting a Battle or Quest.
- Added rule audits.
- Added mode total score displays.
- Added animation, speech, and sound.
- Fixed: short plunge to right orbit switch will no longer give
right orbit awards.
- Switch and lamp name changes
- Fixed naming of D-A-E-D switches and lamps to D-E-A-D.
- Renamed "INNER TURNAROUND" to "INNER LOOP".
- Renamed "LOWER INSIDE LOOP" to "INNER LOOP".
- Renamed "SUPER JACKPOT TARGET" to "COLOSSAL JACKPOT TARGET"

Wow good stuff. I like the way code has progressed.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Belmont, MI
$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffspinballpalace.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=jeffspinballpalace and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.