(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeep-mustang.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#113 5 years ago

Got my Pro coming Thursday!
I’ve never been a NIB buyer but the hand drawn art (vs crappy looking cut and paste “art”), the metal ramps and the great looking layout got me with the first look. Stern is really making awesome looking pins now.
Would have been interested in the Iron Maiden, because it’s gourgous and has metal ramps but the animations are a bit much for my family friendly house (not a bad thing, just too much for the kiddos)
I know guys have bashed the clean callouts on Deadpool, and I wouldn’t be opposed to an R rated setting, but having at least a clean setting makes it a no brainer NIB buy for me.

Got buds coming over Saturday night to put in some hours. Interested to see if it will shoot the right ramp smooth out of the box or see how Much tweaking it will take to shoot as smooth as the one in the stream they did. I’ll post my resaluts, as the ones I’ve heard about on location have been pretty hit and miss sounds like.

#122 5 years ago

Just got mine today!
Set it up as level bubble front to back and side to side.
I did not overslope it or anything, just kept it the way it was designed to be and it shoots beautifully.
I’m no great player, but I hit the lock (right ramp) multiple times, not bricked once. The only ones that missed were crappy shots on my end.
The only shot I have not hit consistently is the bounce off the “snikt” deflector up the right ramp.

One of the pop bumper contacts was to tight and machine gunning, so quick easy adjustment and fixed the issue.

Other thing that’s not a problem but kinda annoying is that they still use a fan that is louder then need be, I’ll mess with that when I can fab up a fix.

The best compliment I can give this machine is that anyony who knows me knows I’m a tightwad, rarely putting money into anything unless I can make money on it. But dropping $5,800 on this was not a cent wasted!
Freaking great game, tomorrow I’ll update it and it will do nothing but improve.

I’ll be putting in multiple hours more over the weekend before I give a real review, and I’ll update with any issues.

A6EF093C-7F8F-4740-AAC5-61CF5CB8707F (resized).jpegA6EF093C-7F8F-4740-AAC5-61CF5CB8707F (resized).jpegCB400343-AA56-466C-9F2D-78CE471A8300 (resized).jpegCB400343-AA56-466C-9F2D-78CE471A8300 (resized).jpeg
#128 5 years ago

I got my pro from Tommy at Nitro.
Nothing but good things to say about Tommy and his crew, great folks that give personalized service!

Jackofpots- did you level up your machine perfectly with the machine bubble and a level side to side? That’s all I did and mine shoots super smooth. If you did level it, i wonder if your machines guide ramps to the right ramp are slightly off?
I haven’t looked to see if they are adjustable or not.

I’m doing the code update tonight, pumped to put some more hours on it.

#172 5 years ago

150 games in and here's what I've learned. This is my first NIB Stern.

1- This game is very, very, sensitive to pitch and level. About 75 games in I releveled it because the rear levelers had loosened and lowered and threw the pitch off just enough to mess up the Katana ramp shot.

2- When first starting the game I needed to adjust one sling shot that's contacts were to tight causing it to machine gun.

3- When first starting the game I had to fix one BAM! rollover that was misadjusted to get it to register balls.

4- The playfield is already dimpled way beyond what I every would have thought is normal. It looks like it has acne scars. In comparison I've got a 26 year old Getaway sitting next to it whos playfield has less dimples, this is really disappointing.

5- After 140 games the "battle scope" switch screws backed out. One fell into the cabinet, the other was just loose. reinstalled screw and it works perfect again.

6- I still don't know what the BAM! rollovers accomplish???

The Good, That In My Mind Makes Up For The Bad

1- Even after these few issues I consider this one of the funnest pinballs I have ever played. The rules are easy to understand for most of my casual playing friends, but still a real challenge to accomplish them.

2- The visual of the fight scenes on the LED screen brings everyone hanging out around the game into it with the player.

3- I love that there are critical shots all over the playfield requiring good shots from both flippers.

4- The Katana ramp is a challenge, but if every shot were stupid easy like the battle scoop then the game would be a lot worst in my opinion. I like having a couple shots on any game that make you feel like you earned them when you get them perfect. Also allowing two ways to get the Katana ramp is awesome! I suck at hitting the "Snikt" shot but the handful of times I've hit it are awesome.

5- I'm sure the code will get polished with updates, the only thing missing is selectable "R" rated callouts. I don't need them but pretty much all of my buds thought the callouts were a bit vanilla for Deadpool.

So far I see this game as an amazing home owners machine and at best a pretty finicky location machine. If you have a route operator who only looks at his games every 1,000 games then this thing is not gonna be a lot of fun to play out of level, since it drastically changes the makability of the Katana shot.

Only thing that I'm disappointed with is the dimples all over the playfield. I have no idea if this is normal for Sterns or if I got a lousy playfield?

Overall crazy fun game that everyone should try, if setup well it's awesome!

3 (resized).JPG3 (resized).JPG
#174 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Normal. Dozens of threads on this. Any new game now a days is like this. Even worse on ones that get lists of airballs.

That's a bummer. I do automotive collision repair and to me it looks like they either used a very soft clearcoat or it didn't have enough time to setup and harden.

#177 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Also your car isn’t being hit with pinballs at high rates of speed. Haha

True, but even with car finishes you can get different levels of hardness with clear coat.
What’s on the play field feels like soft, catalyst free, lacquer clearcoat.
Maybe using a soft clear is on purpose, it would be much less likely to chip when soft.
Might just be a trade off of dimples compared to chips.

Either way not the end of the world for me.
Deadpool is still easliy my favorite game!

#285 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

What kind of scores are people putting up? My high is 214 mil, my son just put up 210 mil.

My high so far is 187 mil and my friend got 197 mil. On my machine.
Hopefully I’ll be beating those tonight.

#303 5 years ago
Quoted from jeep-mustang:

My high so far is 187 mil and my friend got 197 mil. On my machine.
Hopefully I’ll be beating those tonight.

Just won my GC back from my friend!
I feel like I own my machine again.

5773FDA2-89BB-461B-8F73-135DE0F97F99 (resized).jpeg5773FDA2-89BB-461B-8F73-135DE0F97F99 (resized).jpeg
#367 5 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Anyone have definitive advice on fixing the right ramp rejects other than pitch and level? Getting really tired of having fast smooth shots go through the path only to get rejected over half the time instead of going up the ramp. Shot is so fast it's really hard to tell what it's smacking into and if it's usually the same obstacle or not...

My game does shoot very smoothly.
But even with that, just because I hit the lower enterance to the right ramp does not mean it’s always going to make it.
I did pull the glass off and shot the ramp by hand from as close to the same location as possible each time and the shot flowed 100% of the time.
There is a lot of geometry going on with a huge amount of variables with ball bounce and what location it leaves the flipper at when shooting with the flipper.
On mine if I hit the lower guides too fast the ball will bounce between the guides making it rattle in the guide and does not make it. Hitting the lower guide at a medium speed seems to be the golden ticket.
It is a hard shot to make correctly. Some machines might be better then others.

This guy slightly tweaked his guide ramp to improve his shots. His post is half way down the page.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/6#post-4580338
Because my machine is so great it’s a bummer hearing others not making the shots, with some adjustments on poorly setup machines it can shoot amazingly!
After playing a good one I’m sure you’ll dig this game.

#368 5 years ago

That’s a post I made earlier, trying to answer another fellas katana ramp issues.
I’ve come to expect a super fast shot that looks smooth to not make it because it bounces between the guides on mine.
Might be different on other machines though.

Look at the other guys post where he bent his guide and vastly improved his game.

#385 5 years ago

Just installed Tilt Graphics art blades.
It’s well worth the $88 to fill the color void and really helps complete the look of the pro.

And yes I already tore the top right side decal. Putting the play field down after working on it, not being carful, duh.

46936F96-609F-41F1-AAE2-6B0EBD5B8A08 (resized).jpeg46936F96-609F-41F1-AAE2-6B0EBD5B8A08 (resized).jpeg57A391BF-4FC9-4CB1-A7E2-AA59767FDCDE (resized).jpeg57A391BF-4FC9-4CB1-A7E2-AA59767FDCDE (resized).jpeg85BB6E03-CCB0-4C80-A687-B0C712A51218 (resized).jpeg85BB6E03-CCB0-4C80-A687-B0C712A51218 (resized).jpeg
#414 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Any one have a rules sheet made out yet? Trying to figure everything out.

Here’s a pretty good layout of the rules-

http://tiltforums.com/t/deadpool-rulesheet/4311

#437 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballZach:

Hey guys! Quick question. Is it worth updating to .84 yet? I heard that some people were having their game restart right in the middle of a ball with the .84 code. Should I go ahead with the update or just wait for the supposed bug to be resolved?

Since updating to .84 I have had one reset, which only happened with a ball trapped and flipping through the instant info. So if you avoid that then they did update a few things with lildeadpool and the 4th wall animations that are fun.

But overall they didn’t change enough to the code to make it a need to update if ya don’t want to till the next drop.

#440 5 years ago

The snikt shot is very Makeable from the left flipper.
When I’m trying To hit it I get 1 out of every 10 try’s.
The misses aren’t because the shot doesn’t work but mainly because I’m not very good with my shot placement. When I miss it normally goes around the Wolverine loop (building towards team up), which is great anyway, and feeds back to the left flipper to try again.

Funny that I can backhand the left ramp from the left flipper way easier then hitting it from what looks like an easy shot from the right flipper.

1 week later
#563 5 years ago
Quoted from Valyrian_Stahl:

#349 has arrived!
[quoted image]

Dang that’s a good looking machine! Every time you guys post your LE pictures it gets me thinking I need to upgrade from pro to LE.

Enjoy it, I’m over 300 games in and still really digging it.

#588 5 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

Ok, so I'm settling in after one week with Deadpool, and have some questions about my first pinball machine.
I've picked up new fancy balls, rubber feet for the legs, and am ordering a Pinstadium. What else do I need? Are plastic protectors, Titan rubbers, or anything else necessary to keep it nice?

One thing I did, is installed a plastic protector set (found by several venders on pinside) when installing it I removed the large metal washers under the kicker plastics (down by the flippers).
Not sure if it’s an issue but was thinking those hard metal washer may put nicks in the balls which would make the ball chew at the play field quicker.

I also installed the side art blades, but that’s just a preference.

#603 5 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

My Pro came in. Love it! My eject hole switch only works 75% of the time (for enemy select). What's the fix, bend the switch up? I tried that and it doesn't seem to help. Any suggestions?

It’s been very common for the screws to back out.
One screw fell out of mine and the other loosened, it was doing exactly what your describing when the screws were loose.
Hopes it’s an easy fix for ya.

#604 5 years ago

When I said screws, I mean the screws that hold the switch to the the bottom of the scoop.

#686 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Anyone know what the deal is with Juggernaught?
If select him first, no shots are lit until I make 5 random shots.
Glitch? Or where am i supposed to shoot?

You have to hit the all of the “dead” or “pool” shots.
That gets him to crash you through the wall and knocks him senseless. After that the the heavy damage shots (ramps and loops) are lit.
I’m not sure if 5 random shots will get him to knock you through a wall as well, knocking him senseless, and lighting heavy damage shoots?

I normally get the wolverine team up lit and spend the whole battle shooting for the “snikt” shot.
If I miss the snikt it will go up the wolverine loop, causing team up wolverine, and does double damage so he normally ends up dead and I get the 2x or 3x multiplier.

1 week later
#791 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

In this video you clearly see the defects on the board ... happens to you? Thank you

Mine started off with a glass fine finish, 350 games in and it’s looking a lot like the game in the video (not as bad yet, but mine will get there)

1 week later
#925 5 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

Yes it is what color? lol

I don’t know the color for sure, but looks like translucent red clear over the standard chrome wire form.
Using translucent (clear) with red tint over chrom gives a “depth” because the shine is coming from the chrome under the multiple layers of red.

2 months later
#1584 5 years ago
Quoted from Parzival:

Got my LE today! Are custom free play cards available anywhere?

I’ve been using these ones another pinsider made.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/12#post-4610359

#1585 5 years ago

Several guys have made free play cards.
You can look through the image gallery for this thread and I think there’s at least three different styles guys have made.

#1591 5 years ago
Quoted from Ferrone:

Hi Gang,
Has anyone had issues with little Deadpool 3 bank drop targets? The ball gets stuck behind them and won’t release for the multiball when hitting the targets! I did an opto switch test, coil drop target test, checked pin plugs and all is good, can seem to find the problem? Got me stumped! Is it software related maybe?

I’m pretty sure someone had a similar issues many many posts ago. I think it had to do with adjusting where the drop target bank was under the playfield. I think the drops were hanging up on the edge of the playfield, or something like that?
I have not had this issue just thinking back to someone else’s post.

1 month later
#1939 5 years ago
Quoted from mjs2:

Anyone know why the new code download would be failing? Clarify, the download from the web is failing at 1.70 GB spot then times out and says file not valid.
Disregard. Downloaded on Mac but now have to transfer to pc to transfer to usb drive.

I had trouble if using enternet explorer, kept stopping download.
Firefox downloaded perfect and much quicker.

1 week later
#2067 5 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Havent looked at the readme file on the changes with the new code, but has anyone else had problems with the auto launch not getting the ball all the way around? It stalls right about at the gate and its up in the air which way it will come down

They set the auto launch to be softer in the new code, so during multiball auto launch balls won’t hit, and interrupt, balls that you flip up the disco loop.
You can adjust the it in setting if prefer them coming all the way around the loop, but I like having them drop in the pops, helps build the end of ball multiplier.

#2071 5 years ago
Quoted from mozach:

Actually they changed it so the upper left gate is closed during MB auto launch so the ball can drop in the pops. They didn’t the auto launch strength.

Yup, you are correct.
I was getting mixed up with what several guys on here posted about, (and what I ended up doing before the code update) softening the auto plunge to drop it in the pops.
Closing the gate has the same effect, but you are right they didn’t soften the auto plunge.
Sorry for my misinfo on that.

3 weeks later
#2279 5 years ago
Quoted from Flipnaught:

Just ordered a Deadpool pro through my local distributor, should be here Friday or Saturday. I have been following this thread for a while now and can't wait to get my hands on it.
Any tips on initial setup? Looks like 7 degrees is the way to go for leveling? What should I look out for having a machine setup on carpet? Are there any pads or anything that anyone suggests putting under the feet? Any other tips in general? Must have mods such as protectors etc.? This will be my first home pin. Super excited!

Couple things I’ve done since owning it in August.
1- check the scoop switch screws, might want to dab a little blue thread lock on them so they won’t loosen and fall out, that’s been reported on several machines including mine.

2- I set the auto ball launch to 108 in the power setting. This launches the ball into the upper rollovers rather then going around the left loop. I think they changed the latest code where the gate locks on that loop so the auto launch stays in the upper rollovers anyway.

3- I installed a 7 piece (I think) plastic protector kit, just to keep them from cracking.

4- installed 2 spotlights on the lower playfield, really helped the dark middle field.

5- installed tilt art blades, awesome looking!

6- biggest thing is get the angle set right. On some games it’s 6.8 on others steeper. If it shoots clunky then adjust it.
This game can shoot very smoothly, it just needs the right setup, as the katana shot is tight and needs the right angle to work.
Most of the “clunky” camp people aren’t taking time to set them up right.

Hope you enjoy the game, it’s by far the most played game at my place.

#2291 5 years ago
Quoted from Flipnaught:

Thanks for the suggestions. I've played Deadpool a lot at a couple of locations and can definitely tell when it isn't set up well. One machine is impossible to make shots on and the other is buttery smooth.
Does the plastic protector set you put on protect the plastic on the ramp below the hammock? I've seen this piece broken on two machines and it ruins the shot.
What about protection for the shorter lane?
OH one more questions. Should I wax it out of the box? Do I dare ask what wax is preferred? I'm sure that topic has been beat to death but I'm relatively new to pinball.

I think this is the plastic set I got, went in real easy and does the job.
I removed the original metal washers from the sling plastics when installing.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1114-little-shop-of-games/01902-deadpool-8-piece-easy-break-plastic-protector-set

#2361 5 years ago

Vireland, I know your basing your “pros shoot clunky” off personal experience. But It’s pretty annoying that every chance you can on this thread you say how “clunky” the pro is, when it’s not. You had a crappy experience with someone’s game who didn’t give a flip when setting it up.
I’ve but in over 600 very fun games on my machine, and I’ve adjusted the angle 4times to get it shooting perfect.
Yeah it’s more picky then a lot of games on how it’s setup, but once dialed in its smooth!
Please try playing a pro that is setup right so you can stop spreading misinformation about the pro shooting poorly, because it doesn’t.

#2366 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Not one Pro, multiple ones at completely different locations in different cities. When I play a Pro that does shoot well, I will revise the statement. I was happy to revise the "Deadpool sucks" stance once the software really came along (The Prem/LE is now an excellent choice for a pin purchase with mature, fun software), and I'll do the same once I play a smooth Pro. Until then, I've only played a smooth Premium and a smooth LE.
And just for the record, this isn't my opinion alone. I'm not the only one that has had a clunky experience on the Pro and mentioned it here. It's not uncommon.

I understand where your coming from with that many failed location try’s.
I hope all the early “Deadpool sucks” crowd will give it a second chance like you did. With the perfected code It really is a great game, heck I wouldn’t keep a $5,000 toy if it wasn’t.
Next time your way up north you can stop in and play my pro, we’ll get your opinion changed on how smooth it can shoot.

1 week later
#2516 5 years ago
Quoted from Gumby510:

The one from the backbox goes directly to node 8. Then from 8 one goes down to 9 like in the picture. Anyone have a pic of how they have there’s wired up?

Here’s some pics of mine

3B5D95A1-3653-462C-99EB-BB7F257CE5BC (resized).jpeg3B5D95A1-3653-462C-99EB-BB7F257CE5BC (resized).jpegC1A2324D-165B-47CE-8D2B-C5D8C0258266 (resized).jpegC1A2324D-165B-47CE-8D2B-C5D8C0258266 (resized).jpeg
#2517 5 years ago

This cable goes to the board by the flippers

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#2519 5 years ago

You can see it runs in this wire loom

#2521 5 years ago

Just in case you need it, here’s inside the back box too.

Hope you get her up and running.

I just told my wife I was gonna go take pictures of DP her first response was “your not allowed to sell it!”
I hope your wife enjoys Deadpool as much as mine.

#2538 5 years ago

Question for those more experienced on the Spike System then me. Was wondering how to do a error report onto a flash drive? Is it an audit dump?

Wife and I was playing a game last night (2 player), was on ball 2 I think of the first player, battling Sabertooth and had one ball locked in little Deadpool waiting for release and the DP screen froze up, along with sounds. Flippers continued to work for about 5 seconds then the whole machine shut down and restarted.

Power supply fluke or game bug?

Figured I'd run an error report when I figured out how to so I could send it to Stern.

Thanks guys.

8 months later
#5070 4 years ago

Here ya go, hope these help.

66CD0687-D025-4423-95AA-3C0CD4F9E3E8 (resized).jpeg66CD0687-D025-4423-95AA-3C0CD4F9E3E8 (resized).jpegE98ADD9D-8EE4-49CA-A319-C8B956B2B4D8 (resized).jpegE98ADD9D-8EE4-49CA-A319-C8B956B2B4D8 (resized).jpeg
#5072 4 years ago
CE364E10-D544-4888-AF43-4178867108BE (resized).jpegCE364E10-D544-4888-AF43-4178867108BE (resized).jpeg
#5073 4 years ago

The rod holding the spinner sits very close to the curved guide rail.
If you bent the spinner bracket even a little the the rod holding the spinner might be hitting the guide rail and catching the ball.

0D72EE33-1381-4965-A622-CBC4277120D7 (resized).jpeg0D72EE33-1381-4965-A622-CBC4277120D7 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#5303 4 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I am sure it is something stupid I can fix, but WTF! I had a sweet game going!
Sorry, I needed to rant to people that would understand my frustration.

That’s sucks man.
I’d think the issue is your scoop switch. The screws come loose or originally the wires were to tight and the green wire lead would break off of the switch.

See post #608 for pictures.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/13#post-4612182

5 months later
#6548 3 years ago

Finally I made it to the billion plus club!
I’m not a good player, my average games on DP are 100-200 million. Owned the game since August 2018, bought in the first batch.
But this game just hit right, felt so good!

08B13A37-B68F-468C-A75B-96ED1ED1636D (resized).jpeg08B13A37-B68F-468C-A75B-96ED1ED1636D (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

6,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeep-mustang.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=jeep-mustang and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.