(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,265 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by BurntBiscuit
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jediturtle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1105 5 years ago

If anyone is thinking of leaving the club, I am looking for a pro within a drive of Plymouth, WI. Let me know. Thanks!

4 weeks later
#1350 5 years ago

Finally played the new code. It's glorious. Thank you for the early Christmas present Stern crew!

Surprised this big of an update was only a .01 bump in the code number. Can't wait to see how it evolves up to 1.0! Great work Tanio and team!
deadpool-heart (resized).jpgdeadpool-heart (resized).jpg

1 month later
#1656 5 years ago

Great update even without any added modes! Love the extra ball mystery and especially at 75 weapons. Playfield multipliers for weapons is also awesome, but I'm not sure how realistic getting 200-300 weapons is. Maybe that will get adjusted at some point. I agree that will make late game jackpots huge, but I'm ok with that. If you are having a good enough game to get there, bigger scoring should be your reward. Makes sense to me.

Also good that snikt multipliers last longer. Anyone know how long? In my opinion those damn things could last the entire ball. I'm usually lucky to get one once per game.

Mechsuit getting a little more focus is great, and the balancing all seems good.

Can't wait to see the last two (?) modes implemented. I'm assuming/hoping MegaKrakolodonus Rex is the reward for beating both Quests. Anyone know how Mr. Sinister levels work? I know getting to him requires finishing all three battles, Sauron, all three battles again with Sauron, and both quests (right?). Does Mr S level 2 start as soon as you beat level 1, or are there additional qualifications to start 2?

Great game...I love seeing how it is evolving.

2 weeks later
#1777 5 years ago
Quoted from djxealot:

Shaker motor... worth the $ or no?
Also, the fake knocker sound Stern uses these days is horrid. Turned it off. If I want it back... will buy the kit.

Yeah...shaker integration is one of the best. Well worth it.

The fake knockers aren't quite as bad if you turn them to low.

#1804 5 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

So Ive had my machine a week and have gotten 2 ninja multiballs. That katana ramp just doesnt work a lot of the time and snikkt... I have my machine set perfectly level according to the level in the machine. I played on location today that had the table much steeper than mine and boom I got a quick ninja multiball.....
Do the folks getting huge scores have their table set up a bit steeper than average?

Not sure about huge scores, but George Gomez himself mentioned that the game plays best a bit steep, around 7 deg. Disregard the bubble level in the machine...they are never accurate. Check the angle on the playfield itself. The Katana ramp is hard, but a clean shot should make it more often than not. Sloppy shots are not going to cut it.

2 weeks later
#1887 5 years ago

Nice update. The stacking is awesome and doesn't seem to get messy. Glad Mr S is a bit easier to get to now. I feel like I was never close before, whereas I just had a good game and just had to finish T-Rex to get to him. Adding a second phase (Clone) for finishing the second battles is great. Feels like a nice balance for all skill levels now, with Clone being really hard, but seemingly not impossible for a decent player. Really liking how this game is shaping up!

I will also echo that I'd like to see an adjustment for the GI in Disco. At the very least they could leave it on but dim it down to 25% or something. But a setting would be the best solution (maybe let us pick on/off/dim).

2 weeks later
#2073 5 years ago

Anyone have issues with Lil DP dropping trapped balls straight down the middle? Obviously not a big issue when multiball starts, but anytime a ball is released from behind the drops, it's going straight down without a huge tilt inducing shove. I tried a slightly larger (cliffy) post sleeve on the right side where the ball rests, but that didn't do anything. I'm considering doing some bending on the metal side wall, but I haven't taken it apart enough to see if that will mess with the opto that is there or not. Anyone already deal with this? I'm at about 7 deg, which seems to be the sweet spot for the shots.

#2079 5 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I had this issue initially on mine. It had to deal with out the drop targets were aligned, I put I link to the thread below where I describe the issue further and how I fixed it. In your case it might be a simpler problem like how the play field is leveled.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-center-drop-target-issue

Thanks. While my drop targets work fine (knock on wood), I will make sure they are sitting flush when down and are not contributing to my problem. Will also double check playfield level, but I'm pretty darn anal about that, so I do not think that is my issue.

#2124 5 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

The one I play on route would drop SDTM. I got used to nudging when the drops went down. However, with the new code or maybe before there is a ball saver you can turn on.

I had no idea there was a ball saver. Will check it out. Thanks!

edit: Just checked. I'm not seeing it. I see a ball save for Frenzy/Bounce, but not for when the ball is released when a LilDP mode is not lit. Oh well. If I am missing it, please point me to the adjustment number.

2 weeks later
#2260 5 years ago
Quoted from StoneyFL:

Another vote for Tilt Graphics! I like the design much better then the design of Stern's blades, which adds more red to an already very red game. The installation was surprisingly easy, too.
I also bought the side armor from Stern, and I agree with wotto — they look pretty good, but are kind of a ripoff for the money. Would not recommend.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yeah...I never thought much about art blades. Then my Deadpool came with these. Now I want them on all my machines. They look so freaking good and really finish the look. My other machines look naked.

#2318 5 years ago

MEGAKRAK!!!!!

1 week later
#2474 4 years ago
Quoted from StoneyFL:

This exact thing happened to me on my home machine that's only a couple months old. This is my first pin, and I've never worked on one before, so I just want to make sure I'm doing the right thing here. I've attached a picture of the removed assembly. It looks like the middle lug (which is broken off) is where the green wire should go, and the upper lug is not used. Is that correct?
So it looks like I need to order Part #180-5209-00 and then solder it up. Are there any other tricks to get this working in the meantime? I expect the order will take a week or so.
Kind of annoying that this happened, especially on an almost new home machine.
Thanks for any insight from you pros!
[quoted image]

Oh man...that lug definitely screwed you by breaking off flush. Maybe if you can "dig" enough of the buried end out to solder to you could get by, but I'm not sure that will be possible. That's just bad luck. At least it should be a fairly cheap fix...just a bummer having to wait for the part.

1 week later
#2666 4 years ago
Quoted from durgee7:

Alright Guys, I'm hoping you can provide me with guidance on 2 issues:
1. I'm having my first challenge regarding Deadpool Pro setup. The current code is the one mentioned with that country song I read about online...haven't checked actual version. I'm trying to install the latest version 1.00.0. I followed directions regarding download, unzip, and extract the .spk file from the generated subfolder. I copied the .spk.002 file onto an empty (formatted) FAT32 usb and plugged into each of the two usb slots available. When I turn on the game there is not a notification for updating code...just goes through normal boot up. Has anyone else had issues similar to this one? The subfolder created from unzipping the downloaded zip file only contains a .spk.002 file, and size is between 300 and 700 mb I think.
2. Have you guys used just Naptha for cleaning between wax applications? I know the instructions say to use Novus 2, but I'm hesitant on applying the abrasive. Also, does the machine come prewaxed when purchased NIB?
Thanks Guys!

No need for Novus 2 for typical cleanings unless you have some stubborn dirt. I like to use Novus 1 for this...if anything at all. Most of the time a quick wipe with a microfiber cloth is all that's needed. Good rule of thumb is only use a cleaner if needed, and then only use as strong of one as is required.

1 week later
#2813 4 years ago

Per Stern on Facebook:

Deadpool v1.01.0 Notes

= Lil’ Deadpool =

We have received reports that in Deadpool v1.01.0, Lil’ Deadpool modes are starting at unexpected times. This behavior is the result of the following change to the Lil’ Deadpool Lock Device: “If the ball is not successfully locked within 4 seconds of hitting the Lil’ Deadpool target, start the next qualified Lil’ Deadpool mode.” The intent of this change was to compensate for cases in which the Lil’ Deadpool drop targets did not successfully catch the ball or the ball did not come to rest on the Lil’ Deadpool lock opto. An unintended side effect of this change is that if the Lil’ Deadpool stand-up target is not adjusted correctly, it can be falsely triggering from playfield vibration, which will eventually lead to a Lil’ Deadpool mode starting unexpectedly in v1.01.0.

If a Lil’ Deadpool mode starts on your game without any hits to the Lil Deadpool stand-up target while it is lit green, we recommend you check the adjustment of the Lil’ Deadpool stand-up target switch.

We will release Deadpool v1.02.0 early next week which will restore the previous behavior to give customers the option.

= Settings and High Scores saved between code updates =

Note that once you have updated to Deadpool v1.00.0 or later, settings and high scores will be preserved automatically when you update your machine using a USB stick.

#2814 4 years ago

This would explain why some are having a problem and some are not.

On a different note related to the last paragraph, I know they have been adding the functionality to preserve settings and scores. In my case, all my settings held, but my scores did not, they all reset to the factory defaults like they used to. A buddy of mine said his were preserved, right down to the last game played. Any ideas why that might have happened? I'm not too worried about it, but found it strange.

Quoted from Jediturtle:

Per Stern on Facebook:
Deadpool v1.01.0 Notes
= Lil’ Deadpool =
We have received reports that in Deadpool v1.01.0, Lil’ Deadpool modes are starting at unexpected times. This behavior is the result of the following change to the Lil’ Deadpool Lock Device: “If the ball is not successfully locked within 4 seconds of hitting the Lil’ Deadpool target, start the next qualified Lil’ Deadpool mode.” The intent of this change was to compensate for cases in which the Lil’ Deadpool drop targets did not successfully catch the ball or the ball did not come to rest on the Lil’ Deadpool lock opto. An unintended side effect of this change is that if the Lil’ Deadpool stand-up target is not adjusted correctly, it can be falsely triggering from playfield vibration, which will eventually lead to a Lil’ Deadpool mode starting unexpectedly in v1.01.0.
If a Lil’ Deadpool mode starts on your game without any hits to the Lil Deadpool stand-up target while it is lit green, we recommend you check the adjustment of the Lil’ Deadpool stand-up target switch.
We will release Deadpool v1.02.0 early next week which will restore the previous behavior to give customers the option.
= Settings and High Scores saved between code updates =
Note that once you have updated to Deadpool v1.00.0 or later, settings and high scores will be preserved automatically when you update your machine using a USB stick.

2 weeks later
#3048 4 years ago

I would almost put collecting your allies before starting a mode into the risk/reward category. They can be super helpful and lucrative to have with you, but when I make a conscious decision to go for them, I usually end up screwing up and not even getting to the battle. I usually have better luck just powering through the battles alone or with whoever I started incidentally.

1 month later
#3594 4 years ago

Been thinking about upgrading my pro to a premium (or LE, but $ difference is likely an issue). Anyone in/near WI thinking of downgrading? Mine is HUO with art blades and a shaker. Shoot me a PM if anyone is interested and we can discuss cash difference and other details. Thanks!

1 month later
#3844 4 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Thanks all! Any clue how to reset previous owners high scores?

In the utilities menu you should be able to reset factory defaults which will do it, otherwise I think there is a reset just for scores. Poke around in the utilities section...pretty sure that's where it is.

#3907 4 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

my 1st real "big test" on a DP...
found a PRO not far from my house, spend 4 houres on it (with just 1 euro), leave the place with 11 credits for the kids...
i found the pin to be easy to play, approach was not tactical (also because still old 0.95 code) i played it on the volley, for fun & with passion
must admit i really enjoyed the time i spend there, was already positive about DP before, now i'm even more
really looking to test it in 1.02, for sure could only be a more good surprise !?
and than, far from hi scores i've seen here, but good afernoon for a 1st contact lol

If you liked it on 0.95, you are in for a major treat once you play one that's been updated. 0.95 was still missing half the game! You didn't get to see the glory that is Mechsuit Multiball, Berserker Rage, Megakrakolodonus Rex, Sinister Clone, Final Battle, a completely revamped T-Rex quest, tons of animations, sounds, speech, etc. So much changed in those last few updates!

1 week later
#4029 4 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

no, not at that point, i would say TILT is "normal" on this DP, i can have 2 big saves per ball...
on mine pins, its set like in competition, 1 small save generally gave 2 warnings...
btw, i'm still eating rules, and not sure about this : did play CLONE, but not MEGAKROLODUS
i know i didnt complete SAURON, i missed 1 U turn, is that why and than logical !?

I didn't think you could get to Final Battle without Megakrak?

#4031 4 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

didnt reach FINAL BATTLE this time, but CLONE...

Oh...sorry. I saw you say you got to final battle above and assumed this was the same game. Both great accomplishments. Enjoy!

1 month later
#4291 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkfanz:

From easiest to hardest Sabretooth, Juggernaut, and then Mystique. I play them in that order unless I have a close Lil' Deadpool multiball in which case I'd go with Juggernaut. The multiball is a huge help on Juggernaut since the low side pop bumper shots are dangerous for drains. With mystique, you really have to be shooting accurately. I've beaten all of them a few times and always a little disappointed there isn't more celebration after beating the third guy.

I would tend to agree with this. My usual strategy is knock out Juggernaut right away with Lil DP. Makes it pretty easy. Mystique can be tough, and is a good use of Booms. Sabretooth tends to be a bit easier overall.

As for more celebration...I would say getting to fight Sauron is a pretty darn good celebration.

Man do I miss this game. Can't wait to bring it back into the collection.

4 months later
#5496 4 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I think you just convinced me to buy one of those. I've been debating it as I wasn't sure how it would look in the game but that looks like it belongs there. Still not sure why there wasn't one from the factory as the Pro has a plastic there. Seems odd to leave that spot blank when the other "plastic" characters were replaced with actual figures.
Now I just need to find a pro owner that doesn't want their Deadpool plastic above the left ramp or a solution to recreate that with a figure. I guess stern didn't put that there on the Prem/Le due to the disco ball but I'd prefer it to be there as I like the way it looks and I don't think it would negatively impact the disco lights during the mode. Anyone have something there on their Prem/LE?

Check your goodie bag. I thought I read somewhere that all of the pro flat plastic characters that were left off of or replaced on the prem/LE were included in case you wanted to add them. I'm assuming that includes DP in the hammock, but not sure.

#5499 4 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I can confirm that these are present in the LE goodie bag including the DP in the hammock. I tried installing it but it looks stupid with the disco ball there and blocks the cool lighting effects from the ball. I removed it later the same day and I'm pretty sure this is why it isn't installed at the factory.

Cool that it's there...bummer it doesn't look good installed. I wonder if there is anywhere else it could be placed with a little modification. I loved that little guy on my pro, and if I ever upgrade it would be a shame not to have him there.

#5514 4 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Found the plastics in there. Thanks for the tip to look there. I know some have said it blocks the disco ball but I personally love it there. For those interested in this, it does block about half the light coming from dazzler that goes onto the disco ball so it does impact the light throwing aspect a little bit. But I still preferred it like this so left it on. Here is a pic from my crappy phone camera (Galaxy S10 so no clue why it stinks at pics) at players position. I also threw in the Colossus plastic until my figure comes in.
[quoted image]

Cool. Could you reposition the Dazzler light, or add a secondary one? Not sure how it's set up...

6 months later
#6900 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

can i? i dunno!

Yes. Will cost you a dollar and like 2 minutes tops.

#6904 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

whats the dollar for? what do i need?

New shooter springs are $0.95.

3 months later
#8012 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It looks like your one has clear pooling/ink lifting. You definitely want to address that ASAP. I'd use the vinyl iron/mylar combination fix. The iron to flatten out the lifting again, and the mylar to protect the area from chipping.
It's covered here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/diy-playfield-post-repair-and-chip-proofing-how-to-all-brands

Are you sure that isn’t just mylar around the pop area lifting a bit? It looks as if it’s nicely cut around the lane guides. I’m not sure if they came with protected from the factory or not but I know many games do.

#8019 3 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

I do think this is the case...so can I just remove the mylar (if just added by factory for extra protection) and replace? I am also looking into PinMonks solution.

Yes, you can remove it and replace if you choose too. I would personally leave it until it peels much worse. You could also try carefully trimming off the peeled part. And if you do remove, you really do not need to replace in a home environment, but of course it doesn't hurt to have.

I would not try ironing it or any other craziness. That solution is for clearcoat issues, not mylar (disclaimer, I have never tried it). Mylar is basically just a clear sticker over a (usually) smallish area. It is not the same as clearcoat.

#8028 3 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

I would heat it with a hair dryer in hope of reactivating the adhesive, and then try to push it back down w/ my finger. If that doesn’t work I’d do everything else jediturlte has suggested.

That's a good idea. Don't get too crazy with the heat though.

If you decide to remove it, look up the freeze method. That is my preferred way. Easy-peasy.

3 weeks later
#8164 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

Well, it happened. Playfield artwork chipped at the katana entrance (on the right orbit side, though there is pooling on the left side). Just when I had gotten familiar with the issue and was about to address some ball guides with washers and Mylar. *smh* What timing!
Is this something that people tend to “repair?” I saw the chip occur in real time, so stopped playing immediately and retrieved the chipped off piece...can it be glued back into place or something, and then secured over top with Mylar? Is this something that can’t really be fixed, but you just implement measures to prevent further damage? Is this something that gets a new, unpopulated playfield sent out for? The game is a Sept 4, 2020 build, acquired in late September, so it’s pretty new, but I imagine a new playfield is still probably wishful thinking on my part :p
What a damn bummer!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That will almost surely warrant a new (unpopulated) playfield. Cliffy also makes a protector that I believe would cover that damage.
http://www.passionforpinball.com/WIP/DP-orbit-nub-inst.jpg

#8249 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

I've got over 4k plays and i'm still hearing new callouts. You wouldn't last two mins with JP2, 'Shoot the left ramp'...'Aaahh Ahh ahhhhhh'.
Or Rick and Morty, 'Get to the garage Rick'.

Uggg...Nedry is at least 50% of the reason I had to get rid of JP. LOL

As for Deadpool...I never thought any of the callouts got repetitive...but I guess if any of them really bother you, you could probably change them with Pinball Browser. For me the callouts and overall humor are one of my favorite aspects of DP.

Side note, if anyone is sick of their DP and interested in SW...please check my ad.

3 weeks later
#8453 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

So I played this in a pro on location and loved it. Debating between this pro and tmnt pro. Your thoughts? If I'm going to do only pro, wouldn't tmnt pro be the better choice?

Oof...that's a tough one. Can't lose. They are very close in my mind, but if forced to choose, I would have to go TMNT. That game is a damn near perfect in my book. So is DP, but for me personally, TMNT is just a hair better.

If comparing each machine pro to premium, I would say TMNT's "upgrades" are less meaningful than DPs. I personally think both are fine as pros, though many feel DP premium is worth the upgrade. I am still torn if I am going to go with a pro or premium when I buy another DP. I am perfectly happy with my TMNT as a pro.

#8467 3 years ago

I am looking to get back in the club. If anyone is considering selling (somewhat local to WI), please let me know. Leaning premium, but will consider pro or LE depending on price. Hit me with the BOOM!

#8496 3 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

Has anyone had issues with air balls coming off of the slings? My pitch is pretty steep sitting close to 7 degrees but that seems to be the recommended angle. I have turned down the power on the slings some but it is still occurring and I don't wanna nerf those slings further if I don't have to.
The biggest problem this is causing is that the balls are hitting my newly installed spotlights, and sometimes it will pop a bulb out onto the playfield.
I am certainly not opposed to bringing the pitch down if that will help but I was curious if anyone else has run into this and how it was solved. It also seems like the ball is catching air off of the left sling way more than the right side as it will launch into the right outlane or the shooter lane sometimes.

Make sure your sling posts are tight (as well as all the other posts in the game). Stern is notorious lately for not tightening much of anything down. I've had multiple games where posts were finger tight or worse. If your posts are wiggling around and crooked, they will launch the ball more easily. Also make sure the rubber is the right size and sitting correctly. That said, some games are just more susceptible to sling airballs than others. Usually turning the power down a few clicks helps enough, but the right angle will still launch one.

1 month later
#9078 3 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

These are the first edition art blades
[quoted image]

I am 95% sure those aren't "first edition", but rather the LE blades, which you will not get other than buying an LE.

1 month later
#9521 2 years ago

I had a similar issue hooking two SPIKE 2 games up to one sub. I finally tracked it down to a ground loop issue. Putting one of the games on a cheater plug eliminated the loop and fixed it. Two SAM machines or one SAM one SPIKE never gave me an issue. It is also possible that some subs are better at isolating the two inputs than others.

#9523 2 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

That makes sense. I even tried plugging the games into separate electrical circuits, since I have plugs nearby on different ones, didn't help.
FYI "Cheater plugs are also used to break ground loops in audio systems.[5] This practice has been condemned as disregarding electrical safety.[5][6] A safer and more reliable alternative is to use an isolation transformer made specifically for this purpose. "
So basically, you have one game that isn't grounded in this setup, right?

Correct, with a cheater plug, one game is not grounded. That...isn't an odd thing in my basement. I'm guessing my house isn't rare among older houses with inconsistent (or non-existent) grounding.

There is lots of conflicting information out there about the use of cheater plugs. It is really no different than any other electrical device that only uses a two prong plug, including pretty much every EM and early SS machine. Obviously draw your own conclusions about the safety of using them.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

6,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Papillion, NE
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 64.99
$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jediturtle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=jediturtle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.