(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,266 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jalpert.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4653 4 years ago

This game is the biggest pro no brainer out there. You get very very little for the extra $1,600. First pro I ever bought

The biggest change is the left loop which is not only the least important, but sometimes will act like like a pro on the premium model depending on the mode.

#4673 4 years ago

It could help. Exactly how much depends on the scoop design.

Try bending the scoop down VERY slightly.

Also, I’ve noticed, shots that 1/2 miss sound very similar to shots that hit dead on.

Quoted from cscmtp:

I get a ton of bounce outs from the scoop where you start the battles. frustrating to say the least. Would drop foam work there too?

#4684 4 years ago

Novus 1. Novus 2 for the tougher stuff, then novus 1 to clean off the novus 2. Only use Novus 2 if you have to.

Quoted from Mahoyvan:

What are you guys using to clean your playfields?

I have minor ball trails for example that would come off if I applied enough pressure with a dry cloth, but im thinking a nice light spray of something would require less pressure, in effort to prevent possible scuffs and blemishes, while picking up the surrounding dust particles and stuff. Light duty.

#4729 4 years ago

Is anyone able to shoot this or does it just happen?

Quoted from newovad:

The insert lights are the playfield multiplier. They will light up and increase by hitting the SNKT target and then having a ball go up the Katana ramp

1 week later
#4780 4 years ago

I don't get this. People spend $7,000+ on pinball machines and then save $20 on a knock off shaker motor? Some work well, some don't. At one point they all had problems, plus it voids your warranty.

Quoted from PinMonk:

We use the pinball life ones. Work great and the price is right:

https://www.pinballlife.com/shaker-motor-kit-rev-c-for-stern-spike-spike-2-system-games.html

The only one I would warn you away from is the cointaker red tremor. It makes very unpleasant shaking, more like a jackhammer than anything else in the segment.

#4784 4 years ago

For a newb, I recommend the official shaker.

Quoted from PinMonk:

We have had zero problems with the pinball life shakers on well over 10 route machines, and they feel "smoother" than the Stern ones somehow. It's more about the feel than the $20.

#4787 4 years ago

To a newb? Just so I understand, you are recommending a newb install a 3rd party shaker motor, save $20 on his $5,000+ game and void his warranty? The guy asking was very new to pinball and had a couple of very new games. It's not certain, but not a huge stretch that he bought them new.

This is my last post on this, I'm glad your happy with your $20 cheaper shaker motor, but to recommend a person who needs a warranty the most, void it over $20 is crazy.

You're happy with them, keeping buying them. You guys enjoy them, but that isn't the point.

Quoted from awesome1:

I have been using the Pinball Life shaker in my Deadpool Pro since mid-September with Zero issues. Install was super easy as well.
The feel of the shaker is almost exactly like the OEM shaker in my 1993 DE Jurassic Park that I've owned since 2001.
I have no hesitations in recommending the Pinball Life Shaker.

1 week later
#4840 4 years ago

3-5 business days. Something is fishy.

Quoted from maffewl:

How long did it take to receive your machines from Stern

#4852 4 years ago

Seller says the game was shipped. Either it’s lost or it wasn’t shipped.

Quoted from maffewl:

it was shipped on 11/21. Still no word.

2 weeks later
#4983 4 years ago

Holy shit. Are you on commission or something? He said multiple times OEM. Pinballlife makes their knock off look OEM, especially now that the real shaker is out of stock and not on the website.

To actually answer your question, no. It is not Deadpool but spike specific. The part number is: 502-5027-01

They are hard to find in stock right now, but these guys have it. It’s typically $100 so try and pay that:

https://www.gotpinball.com/product-page/shaker-motor-kit-spike

Quoted from PinMonk:

This is what you want.
https://www.pinballlife.com/shaker-motor-kit-rev-c-for-stern-spike-spike-2-system-games.html
Don't get too hung up on the OEM warranty thing. These work great. We use them exclusively in all the machines we bring in for route and they get pounded as a result. Zero failures.

#4985 4 years ago

LOL. He asked for something, you gave him something else. He’s wrong and your right. Love it.

I’ll stand by while you succumb to your last word disease.

Quoted from PinMonk:

Works both ways. Are YOU on commission, Stern sales department? You're very hung up on Stern shakers when they offer zero practical benefit over the pinball life ones @ 20% less money. He only wanted OEM because he's clearly a n00b and doesn't know any better. Trying to ease him in to this pin addiction.
You can have your brand-name preference, and I'll live in the real world.

#4996 4 years ago

A very excellent shooter lane protector. Not in stock, but sign up to be notified. Mylar in the mean time, Cliffy’s backlog is usually weeks so either way you need something in the mean time.

https://mezelmods.com/collections/deadpool-pinball/products/pinball-shooter-lane-protector?variant=18133347565665

#5008 4 years ago

I’m glad you agree with his advice. Feel free to buy whatever you want.

It’s not what the poster asked for, and it’s not what the poster wanted.

Quoted from Da-Shaker:

I agree with Monk. He's giving solid advise.

#5042 4 years ago

I actually agree with some things. It’s pretty lame that once you beat the game, you basically have to beat it again to get to the end.

Still a fantastic game though, but the repetition gives Jurassic Park the edge.

Quoted from cooked71:

I know I’m in the minority in this thread, but I found it a bit boring and repetitive

#5103 4 years ago

Decreasing the power should get the ball to hit lower on the flipper. Worked for me anyway.

Quoted from Only68s:

Does anybody else get an outlane drain 90% of the time when you eject from the battle scoop?

#5114 4 years ago

ive owned both a premium and pro Deadpool. Premium isn’t worth it, not even close.

It was worth it to ME, but I’d recommend a pro all day.

Quoted from CyberNinja24:

That’s cool. I was trying to give an unbiased response that typically pros offer the most bang for your buck and that the value isn’t always there as you spend a lot more for the premium/LE.
This is also coming from me, who is turning into an LE snob

1 week later
#5242 4 years ago

It does not. But it needs it so bad.

Quoted from Aniraf:

Does this game have a flipper power adjustment?

#5246 4 years ago

I couldn't put on as much wax as I wanted because it was too fast. I want to put a little more wax and turn the flippers down.

Quoted from sohchx:

Why, to strong? It feels perfect on mine.

1 week later
#5390 4 years ago

There is not. There should be though.

Quoted from 85vett:

Does anyone know if there is a setting for flipper strength?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

6,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Papillion, NE
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jalpert.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=jalpert and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.