(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 10,848 posts
  • 770 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by punkin
  • Topic is favorited by 389 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dp15 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_0812 (resized).JPG
DSCF9869[1] (resized).jpg
2B8C3876-F7C2-4CF9-91DD-70791C7A8FC7 (resized).png
DP Glass (resized).jpg
PXL_20211016_172746132 (resized).jpg
20211015_180728.jpg
20211015_180618.jpg
20211015_180218.jpg
dp snikt (resized).jpg
PXL_20211014_001237201~2 (resized).jpg
Deadpool 1 (resized).jpg
Deadpool 2 (resized).jpg
20211012_225127 (resized).jpg
20211012_223956 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

38 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (3 years ago)

Post #270 Troubleshooting the Katana ramp shot Posted by chuckcasey (3 years ago)

Post #385 Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (3 years ago)

Post #414 Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (3 years ago)

Post #544 Post Rubbers wearing Posted by HighProtein (3 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (3 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (3 years ago)

Post #725 External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (3 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (3 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j85m.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 3 years ago

Have any LEs been able to find out if the LE exclusive art blades will actually be exclusive or available for sale separately after release?

I ask as BM66LE/SLE and GOTGLE art blades where supposed to be exclusive to the LE but where both available after release.

1 week later
#42 3 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Marvel mandated no R

I’d point the finger at Disney on this one.

Quoted from Vino:

Game doesn’t need R rated content to be more witty. Even in PG comic book form, the best DP character moments pulled it off. The flat corny callouts can be fixed. If Stern did their homework and have as much liberty as Gomez expressed on C2C interview, code can get this done.

+1

#50 3 years ago

In on an LE here!

Easily Gomez’s best design in years and this one looks super fun and satisfying to shoot, orbit to ramp shot and those left side loops look awesome!

#58 3 years ago

My son and daughter are both super excited about Deadpool pin, so much so they where both drawing Deadpool and his favourite Unicorns earlier

2DA8CE64-BBD3-41DA-BDFC-283F25CBA953 (resized).jpeg

[Removed by moderator]

1 week later
#229 3 years ago

I just logged on for the same reason, does anyone know if the steam is definitely going ahead tonight?

#231 3 years ago

Stream is live now!

#236 3 years ago
Quoted from chet218:

Does anyone know if the modes are finished? Right now there are 3 battles against juggernaut, mystique, saber tooth. There are two quests against Trex and Megalodon. Will this be it or will they expand to maybe battle all 5 or quest against all 5? Just curious if the rules feel shallow and repetitive or if they will get deeper as the code matures?

I tried asking this in the stream didn’t get really a reply.

There’s 3 battles which takes you into Sauron I think, then the 2 quests which takes you to sinister?

#239 3 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

The pin does look very fun and fast.
I didn’t watch the entire stream; but there was one player who appeared to be hitting the right ramp quite seamlessly and there didn’t seem to be many clunky shots (which a few posters in earlier threads have referred to).
No doubt it would be nice to see more rule depth and development.
Really looking forward to playing it soon.

Yeah the right (katana) ramp is pure awesomeness, and the orbits and loops flow really fast and smooth easily George’s best flowing game since JM.

I don’t mind the current rule set up, I would like to see maybe one more mode but other than that I think what is there is a nice balance between accessible and deep enough to keep most people going.

I don’t think every game needs to be or should be as deep as TWD or BM66, I enjoy having some faster, shorter and more accessible games like TRO and IM to make a nice all round collection.

#244 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Check out min 54-58, disco mode looks so good I am rethinking a pro to premium.
Check out Deadpool Premium Pinball from Stern Factory! | !Prime https://www.twitch.tv/videos/306358689

Love the inserts circling around the playfield that’s a nice effect, but with the lighting jack uses it was hard to get the full effect of the disco ball itself, loops mode is a nice little extra but thankfully pro owners won’t feel like their missing out on too much.

#246 3 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Never completely understood the drops vs. standups. Are they nicer to have? I guess, but it's honestly low on my totem pole of features I check off to see if I want to get a Premium.

Completely agree, for me they are a nice to have not a must have, funny how Stern have made us feel like spinners and drops are premium features

#249 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Stand ups make the game play a lot faster, which isn’t to say it’s better or worse.i was not impressed with the premium, I couldn’t see a single thing that would make me move up from my pro, which plays great.

The diverter in the shooter lane is enough for me to go Pro to Premium, I love fast looping orbits.

The rest I could live without, the disco ball effect wasn’t as good as it could have been (probably more to do with jacks great lighting setup) the extra disco mode isn’t much although any mode involving spinners is great and the spinner sound in the mode was awesome.

But it’s all about that up/down divertor and the ability to continuously loop those orbit shots, looked surprisingly smooth and fast plus a lot of fun!

#251 3 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

I was really hoping for full RGB on the Prem/LE. Bummed it isn’t there.

Hopefully TimeBandit can maybe work his magic like he has done on so many titles with his awesome Total Lightshow.

#256 3 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

Welp, spoke too soon on that one. I can see a small spot of clear coat/paint gone down by the flipper. Can definitely see wood underneath. Kinda looks like Deadpool has a bullet in him there. Also pretty sure in that location there’s no scenario where that doesn’t get worse. Booo Stern lottery hahaha
[quoted image][quoted image]

Is there one on the other side? Pretty sure that looks like a flipper alignment hole.

edit: kermit beat me to it....

#315 3 years ago

Deadpool Vs Thanos, super wizard mode?

855E3CD2-4209-416B-9859-16F8B3DA0A0A (resized).jpeg
#366 3 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Anyone have definitive advice on fixing the right ramp rejects other than pitch and level? Getting really tired of having fast smooth shots go through the path only to get rejected over half the time instead of going up the ramp. Shot is so fast it's really hard to tell what it's smacking into and if it's usually the same obstacle or not...

Someone posted in one of the DP threads that if the ball hits the right guide at a deep angle it will bounce of and hit the left guide then continue to ricochet. Same happens if a shot is made and it hits the left guide first, it will then ricochet off into the right guide and continue to rattle off each guide.

Sure they said the shot almost has to be straight into the right guide at a medium pace, anything to fast and it rattles between the guide walls. I will try and find the post and link it here but from memory that’s what that particular DP owner said about the shot.

#398 3 years ago
Quoted from Jakenjoi:

Is Stern selling the art blades/decals from the LE by themselves on any website yet?

As soon as their accessories are ready to go we will see topper, shooter knob and art blades available.

Quoted from DylanFan71:

No. They’ll have art blades but the LE’s are specific for that model.

They advertised the same for BM66LE/SLE, Maiden and GOTG yet you could buy the LE art blades from certain 3rd party retailers.

#400 3 years ago
Quoted from tonedef131:

It’s the ricochet shot that increases your playfield multiplier. You have to bank off the Wolverine target that’s to the right of his spinner, and make it up the ramp.

Think he ment what “is” a SNIKT.

Quoted from chuckcasey:

Wait, what is a Snikt ?

It is the word often used in the comics, in place as the sound effect of Wolverines claws extending.

It is also a Wolverine comic mini series released back in 2000 ish.

#401 3 years ago

SNIKT!

7520B731-5026-44D6-8807-57185A1F1D2E (resized).jpeg9A4AF00A-48DD-4FFC-AF7C-8C6AF3427D5A (resized).jpeg9D317F06-E4FA-4E83-A4FF-5AAC08582260 (resized).pngAF9860BE-01CA-4AB4-9E54-371A68A4B1C1 (resized).jpegDED36A0A-3BA1-41E5-8C2D-BA25C59AF63F (resized).jpegEB3236CB-8BA4-4281-B3E8-D9A0CD722AAF (resized).jpegF5CC3FCB-34F3-49D2-A327-3FF194F95872 (resized).jpegF7DEA008-202F-437D-8D8B-1A214387CEC4 (resized).jpeg
#413 3 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Any one have a rules sheet made out yet? Trying to figure everything out. There are times when literally nothing is lit in between battles so I'm not really sure what to do.
Got my LE last night and other then the katana shot needing some adjusting I love it. I'm going to try some different levels tonight to see if that helps the katana shot. From reading it looks like 7 degrees is recommended. I'll start there and try some bending if it's still not completing better.

Re watch the deadflip stream, it starts with a pretty good rules explanation.

1 week later
#625 3 years ago

Perfect topper for Deadpool

3921E722-0322-44E3-BC1B-476D25446DAE.gif

#627 3 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

My DPLE has been on loc for a week. It easily set a record for most earnings in first week (by a lot). And that’s going up against ten other outstanding machines... whereas other new machines I installed were 1 of 6; 1 of 8, etc. as collection grew. I’m in a great loc for it, but still damn impressive.

Are the games in your pinside collection the ones you have on location RKG? If so that is incredible!

Glad it’s earning so well for you, nice to hear ops who are still putting pins on location are getting rewarded with good earnings!

#640 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

As usual, Cliff comes through! Nice protector.
You have to contact via email.
[email protected]
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Aren’t the cliffys supposed to go right to the edge of the roll in the shooter lane groove? Just enquiring before I purchase multiple cliffy’s.

6 months later
#2382 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Is Tanio Klyce a dark horse unsung hero at stern right now? When DP first released, i had no interest. Now, after seeing what he’s done - i will be an owner of a premium soon
I know this is Tanio’s first lead, but what else has he worked on? I know he did work on Mustang and the rules and modes in that game are off the charts good. He’s been with stern for awhile so I’m sure there’s a lot more he’s done.
Great job on Deadpool Tanio (and co.)!

I believe he was the guy responsible for those awesome LED side rails on STLE.

1 month later
#3005 2 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Thanks

I agree the Stern looks good but overpriced. I would like it better for $200. I could probably sell it for $300 used so I guess it would not be a huge loss.
I think the Laseriffic looks good but not as good as the Stern. This is what it looks like....[quoted image]

Ignoring price without a doubt Sterns is the better topper. Factoring in price Sterns still probably takes it, what puts me off the laserriffic topper is it’s simply the games title Deadpool which is on the translite inches below it,

Toppers that are just the games name do nothing for me, I love the creative toppers that utilise the theme rather than just repeat the name.

2 months later
#3896 2 years ago

Looking to join the DP club with either a Prem or LE (still can’t decide which I like more artwise) just wanted to ask I notice on the Prem/LE translite that there is the t-Rex, megladon but there also looks to be a kraken and mastodon, I believe originally there was a kraken mode/insert on the whitewood are these now in the game as modes? Thanks

#3911 2 years ago

DPLE or DPprem, which art do people prefer I know this is subjective but I’ve never seen a premium in the flesh so to speak so can only judge a pro and le in person.

#3918 2 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

When I was debating premium vs pro, the hardest factor for me was the art. My daughter thought the translite on the premium was gross and wife and daughter liked the purple and art on the pro. I also preferred the pro in the pictures. I could not make out much of the premium. Then I went to play the premium at a pub and really liked the artwork in the flesh. I really like the humour of it and the blues and greens are really rich and vibrant. Zombie Yeti is a genius.
Also happy to report the translite has grown on me and I too now prefer it. It is more gritty has soul and it kicks arse (now we need a Kick Ass pin). You can feel his frustration and anger in the translite. The chimichanga adds the humour. My wife and daughter don’t agree but you can’t please everyone.
Anyway I love the premium artwork. Thank you zombieyeti !
Ps: have not seen the LE, but I don’t think this artist can do wrong.

Any chance of a couple of pics? Real photos are always massively better than the promotional photos out there.

#3945 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Seems excessively long for protection of the guide area.

Agreed I’d like to see the final version a little more streamlined and stealthy.

11 months later
#6676 1 year ago

Anyone know anywhere that’s got a Topper in stock?

#6677 1 year ago
Quoted from GeekedOnPinball:

Replaced the Deadpool in the hammock plastic with this guy. May add a little cup like in the plastic but pretty happy with it.
[quoted image]

Does it still rock a little like the plastic does? What figure did you use looks great!

#6689 1 year ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

I just managed to find an Iron Maiden topper in stock from these guys. It seems that they still have Deadpool on their site and not showing sold out:
https://www.gameroom-goodies.com/deadpool-topper-stern-pinball/

Thanks but it doesn’t look like they have them in stock, GAP have a them but they also want $650 for them, which is probably why they have them

#6699 1 year ago

Has anyone chromes or polished their katana ramp?

#6701 1 year ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I'm surprised nobody has put fake blood on theirs yet!
Rob

The Deadpools I’ve seen are more often than not close to factory, which is unusual for pinheads, I’m waiting any minute for pictures of TMNT owners who have cramped figures of every turtle character around the playfield

Reason I asked about the ramp, is I’m sure I saw someone who had chromed or polished their katana I just can’t seem to find it now.

#6705 1 year ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I'm pretty sure I've seen one too. I tried to hand polish mine which didn't come out near as good as I had thought it would. Once Covid allows things to open back up locally, I'm planning to get mine chromed or at least powder coated.

You have to go with chrome it would look awesome!

#6718 1 year ago

Are there any custom PB sound packages for Deadpool? Nolan North has done a lot of Deadpool stuff with plenty of R rated stuff out there, curious if anyone has done anything?

2 weeks later
#6768 1 year ago

Will these work on all stand up targets? Small, square, rectangle?

I know the 3D printed brackets sold by people like mezelmods require different brackets for different targets.

#6774 1 year ago
Quoted from flashburn:

Joined the Deadpool LE club yesterday with #42. Only had 8 plays on it. Didn't find any issues with it so far, plays good, needs some minor tweaks.
[quoted image]

8 plays!? That has to be a record!?

2 weeks later
#6918 1 year ago

Been playing a friends pro a lot recently, what a game!

Is it just me or does anyone else feel physically exhausted playing Deadpool? I don’t really get sore from playing any other games but Deadpool leaves me feeling like I’ve just had to battle the game physically.

#6943 1 year ago

Anyone know where I can get a Deadpool topper? Found one but can’t get the seller to respond to messages or ship internationally. Thanks.

#6945 1 year ago

I’m curious why we haven’t seen an update for Deadpool in a while, I assumed it was because Tanio was working on TMNT as lead as it was kinda his time in the rotation.

Wonder what he is working on as he did a killer job on Deadpool.

#6970 1 year ago

Who does the best pop bumper upgrade? Sterns or Hooked on pinball?

#6987 1 year ago

Thanks Doug but I was hoping to see the classic design lit up not the lil Deadpool ones.

2 weeks later
#7089 1 year ago

Guys a little help, are there any cliffys for Deadpool? Sterns scoop cliffy is taking a pounding and wouldn’t mind getting this shooter lane some protector but can’t find any on his site, what has anyone else used? Thanks

#7091 1 year ago
Quoted from roar:

You bet there are... you find them under the “see what’s new” link at the top of his page... or click here...
http://www.passionforpinball.com/wip.htm

Thanks dude I totally missed them in the list!

#7094 1 year ago

Ok so can someone explain megladon too me? Red shots attack the Meg, then there’s real/light blue inserts and then there’s also blue inserts.

I’m missing something somewhere as it’s the one mode I either do completely shit at or drain.

And is there a limit on how much you can increase the hurry up value on the t-Rex? I sometimes rattle off shots increasing the hurry up value then hit lil Deadpool but often the effort doesn’t seem worth it only getting 9-12 mil.

#7131 1 year ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

anyone feel like doing a slo mo video of where the ball lands from the scoop?
I'd like to put some mylar there, thanks.

I’ve done them in the past and it’s the right side that takes the initial impact, then the left takes a good knock.

Put a cliffy shooter lane kit on which protects the left and right side equally. I use cliffys as well as the pinball universe clear lane protectors, shooter lanes still look new after 600+ games.

#7133 1 year ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

No no no I'm talking about the Hellhouse scoop

Sorry mate I had my 2 youngest running around my feet this morning, which is why I somehow didn’t even see the word scoop in your post

Usually the ball will land a good 3-4” from the scoop, older Sterns with scoops had a 3-4” strip of Mylar placed directly in front of the scoop hole. Hopefully this redeems my ability to read

#7136 1 year ago
Quoted from mostater:

If this is a shooter lane protector, how does it fit in the lane? Does the flat part sit under that side rail and the angled part hang over the lane near the eject? Screws from the bubble level/side rail hold it in place?

That long protector is for the right hand side of the shooter lane directly opposite the kickout, goes under the wood/metal side rail.

#7137 1 year ago

Yellow is left side of the shooter lane
Red is the right side of the shooter lane

36B82595-C5CD-4303-9D59-1BD1F7D4968C (resized).jpeg
#7148 1 year ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Just took Friday off work, got up at 4 am, drive 5 hours, picked up DP Prem, ate lunch theN drove another 5 hours home. Saturday will be awesome
Is there a setting to darken the back box during gameplay?
That translite is so bright I can’t see the upper playfield .

Deadpool is well worth the trip! Longest I’ve driven is about 25hours round trip was too tired to play the game when I got home

#7156 1 year ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

I had to replace the center spinner. Found some bubbling missing paint under that metal wall. Also the wall was basically sanding the paint from ball hits. Might be good to out some mylar under there to protect it
[quoted image]

Really sorry to see that! One of the few reasons I pulled the trigger on a AIQ was because the lane guides seem to be redesigned so they no longer dig into the playfield but I will still be taking it apart and checking and adding fibre washers where needed.

#7170 1 year ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Does anyone know what the "Mr. Sinister Rex Start" mode in the game options menu refers to?
It's the only item in my menu that has a value of ZERO.
Anyone???

Yeah I’d like to know this also, I noticed flicking through a load of audits the other day this and one other option that had zero values.

#7229 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Just joined the club today! It's been on my want list for a while now. It's got cliffys on it and side art, but I think it's pretty stock otherwise. Any must have mods that I should get? Is a shaker worth it?

Yeah shaker is great on Deadpool, when all hell breaks loose it’s great having that extra feedback.

#7236 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I'll have to take a peek to see if anything is going on up there.
Also, cant seem to hit the super skill shot. It tends to go to the right orbit instead. It feels like my flippers are just a hair droopy, but I cant tell as it looks like its aligned with the alignment dots. Play better or tweak the flippers?

Deadpool is a funny game at first it feels like the geometry is off, to be honest it felt like that with BM66 and Avengers so maybe it’s just a Gomez thing, but once you get it tweaked and perfectly level and find the pitch sweet spot it’s a shooters dream.

Check your side to side levelling and check the left orbit wall make sure its landing on the left flipper in the same area of the flipper you would shoot the katana ramp from during gameplay, takes a lot of tweaking like most Gomez games but once dialled in its a top 5 for me.

#7237 1 year ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Does anyone have the game features pdf link that shows what Pro LE features are included?

8A5C515C-A338-471C-AA07-9D4B8D7F7B14.jpeg
#7245 1 year ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

I added the LE/Prem characters (stupidly expensive) which will stay for sure.
Also added a DP in the hammock and Colossus which I go back and forth on. If I keep Colossus I will add a small chrome ball (likely a Christmas ornament) to his open hand to match the flat plastic.
[quoted image]

Where did you get your truck from? Looks like one of the better truck mods I’ve seen, looks really good! Love that hammock Deadpool very cool!

1 month later
#7541 11 months ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Most important update int he new code that no one is talking about...you can now use single booms when you get a Super Boom. This had always drove me crazy because you were essentially penalized when you got a Super Boom and could not use them individually against Megladon for example. Nice and important update!

Wouldn’t a super boom spot you multiple shots in a mode?

#7556 11 months ago

Any chance pinball browser can access the latest code and swap those tracks back around?

#7565 11 months ago

Forgot this arrived at the weekend, artwork on it is a great mashup of the different trim levels pro translite (my fav) both the T-Rex LE and Megaladon Premium, awesome!

4D5ED730-7DC9-4B14-9074-E3B89674F488 (resized).jpeg
4 months later
#8786 7 months ago

Are stern running Deadpool premiums this week or next?

#8789 7 months ago

Any premium owners done a red powdercoat on their games?

#8804 7 months ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Did it come with a washer or something to lift the katana ball guide?

Was just about to ask the same thing.

#8815 7 months ago
Quoted from NickyRicky:

IMO a plastic protection kit for $10 or $15 is well worth it just for the peace of mind

The kits that are the same size as the factory plastics are a complete waste of money though.

The plastic protector kits that are slightly bigger than the factory plastics are worth every penny.

#8821 7 months ago

Premium incoming!

Does anyone have the stern artblades installed on their game?

#8856 7 months ago

Anyone put a purple powdercoat on their premium?

#8873 7 months ago
Quoted from Digduglus:

Also do people put rubbers on the little spike posts at the outlanes?
[quoted image]

I’ll be adding them to my Premium that’s incoming, makes the games last a little longer and those outlanes a little easier to control which is important as I play a lot with my son who’s only 3.5 yrs old.

He loves AIQ but the outlanes are so gready he gets really frustrated, when he’s playing alone I block the outlanes with rubber bands so he can play a little longer, at the end of the day it’s your game do what makes the game the most fun for you and the family.

#8894 7 months ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Your 3.5 year old has the hand eye? To play pinball? Damn impressive

He’s actually pretty good, he doesn’t just hit the flipper buttons repeatedly he waits for the ball to come down the inlane.

I put rubbers on inlane posts like DP and AIQ I block the outlanes off for him as he doesn’t have the strength to nudge and that game needs a lot of nudging.

Unlike my daughter who’s 5.5 she’s bloody hopeless

2 weeks later
#9069 6 months ago
Quoted from Smack:

If I had to guess it would be the official ones that Stern produced.
https://shop.sternpinball.com/products/deadpool-inside-art-blades[quoted image]

I just got a set of those from pinballlife.

3 weeks later
#9170 5 months ago
Quoted from lazySUNBATHER:

W O W
...had to share
[quoted image]

Stay clear of the inflated DP toppers and scalpers, Stern are making more toppers for Deadpool along with the newest runs of pros and prems.

#9177 5 months ago
Quoted from tilted81:

Oh yea? You hear that from a dealer?

I asked George Gomez and he kindly took the time to reply and stated more DP toppers will be getting made, although no set time frame.

#9216 5 months ago
Quoted from roar:

These new premiums are looking great, that is my favourite side art for sure.
A minor thing, but I would have liked them to change the side art of the pinball Deadpool is playing on the display to match the trim you got rather than playing the LE.

I thought about this the other week too. It would be a great little Easter egg if each model was displayed on the lcd, it’s such an easy way to break the 4th wall in a cool subtle way, having DP playing the same model you are.

#9253 5 months ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

The Snikt Secret Skill Shot is my favorite. It awards 15M+ points, 2x playfield and locks a ball.

Awesome didn’t know this. Something about Deadpool and how simple it is makes it so good!

1 week later
#9373 5 months ago

Has anyone chromed out their katana blade?

1 week later
#9584 4 months ago

Premium/LEs come with the wolverine and dazzler figures, are there any colossus and dominos figures that match the artwork and the wolverine and dazzler figures?

#9586 4 months ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

If I had a prem the first thing I would do is switch out the happy meal figures for the plastics (they are in the bag)

Oh in that case that’s what I’ll be doing the plastics are superb on this game.

#9600 4 months ago

Has anyone chromed their Katana?

#9625 4 months ago

So the final battle is part 3, clone and megakrakladonusrex (that’s certainly spelt wrong ) but neither are listed as part 1 and 2 are they?

#9650 4 months ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

I decided a while back that trying to sum up a game's rules in a single card was fruitless. Went with this instead.
[quoted image]

That’s awesome and fits the games humour perfectly.

Any chance you could make an arty version?

Using the deadpool and speech bubble in the image below? Happily pay for your time.

02E830C1-D50E-433B-8F72-99E5F996502E (resized).jpeg
#9664 4 months ago
Quoted from JodyBriskets:

Hi all.. happy Memorial Day weekend !
Quick question for those with the Stern shooter rod.. I just received mine today and the front decal is pretty off center, hugging the top right of the rod handle. (See pics below)
Is this common for these not to be perfect or is it not just my OCD and others that have the rod have the decals centered?
Thanks!

Does it light up? I’ve been looking at getting this shooter, which would be the first one I have ever brought. Curious if it lights like newer shooters from Stern.

#9715 4 months ago

Anyone know where you can get side rails like the LEs? Those angular rails are so much nicer than the round lollipop rails.

2 months later
#10238 73 days ago

Anyone received a NIB DP recently? When are they back on the line still waiting on a premium here ordered months ago.

#10272 71 days ago
Quoted from Lucxor:

So here is my new Designe of the Katana-Handle.( on right side)
I redesignet the rope and took a real Katan handle as refrence. Now it is not that clunky anymore.
There are still some changes i wantt to make. I like to get the sides a little rounder and the top metalpart shoud be a little bigger.
But this will take a lot of time because my laptop has problem to calcuate the mesh because of the high detail.
Also i added a guide inside so it is easy possible to change the filter colors inside.
So you could feel free to try some diffrent colors or change them for fun.

Both look awesome!

#10273 71 days ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Is the premium really worth the extra $$$
Does the pro targets in front of little deadpool drop?

Depends if that left orbit to right flipper loop shot is worth it to you personally, for me I was worth paying the extra I love fast orbit shots so having 2 on deadpool was worth every penny.

I also prefer drops, I just find them more fun to shoot plus they are a little more friendly which helps my kids play longer too.

#10315 69 days ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

This is what Smack is talking about. Pic taken from Robert Stone's powdercoating thread - he can coat the katana to mitigate the issue.
[quoted image]
I just went with the Comet kit myself - prefer the sunlight over Stern's stock cool(?) white, eliminates the questionable red GI, and comes with a total of 4 spots. I added all four on the tops of the slings and the center of the playfield is great. Then added a trough lighting strip as well just for even more. Still paid considerably less than what a set of pinstadiums would have run.

I don’t have pinstadiums so I plan on chroming the katana so it’s got a mirror finish

1 month later
#10570 31 days ago

Looking at the posts on the last page I can’t workout what colour to powder my premium when I get it either. I have a set of pro artwork that I am considering using to redecal my premium. The pro artwork is so much better.

#10581 30 days ago
Quoted from joelbob:

Personally I’ve decided on chameleon violet. Depending on what angle you view it at it either looks dark purple or dark blue and from a distance is blackish. I’ll post pictures when it is finished. I’ll also be changing the t-modeling to either dark blue or purple.
[quoted image]

Very interested to see this colour, I am tempted to re decal using the pro art work as I like it the best and likely powder red or purple. Most likely purple as I don’t have a purple in the current lineup haha

1 week later
#10726 17 days ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

JJ told me last week that a new run of the DP topper was coming down the line. They are up for pre-order on the GEX site.

Currently coming down the line? Or due to go on the line? Reason I ask is I heard about the toppers months back from GG after asking him on Instagram but since then all I’ve heard from the distributor I am speaking to was august now it has been delayed again?

#10732 17 days ago
Quoted from punkin:

Needs sling spots to light up that dark middle. Looks good though.

One of those new Stern aprons with the LED holes in them would be perfect, use some comet matrix led boards and it’s factory.

#10757 11 days ago
Quoted from rapidflipper:

I just added a poor man’s topper, and set a new GC my first game up. I think the sword might be lucky!
The katana is foam, so pretty light weight and no risk of falling damage.
SparkFoam 39" Foam Samurai Sword (1) + Plastic Scabbard Bundle (1) amazon.com link »
[quoted image][quoted image]

Just in case your interested Stern are rerunning their topper this year for Deadpool.

#10770 9 days ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Who else digs playing their PRO version more with the sword lock disabled?
I find the flow better, it still registers lock as happening and then its easier to accrue weapons!

But the lock is cool and the pinball moment in the pro. Can’t imagine disabling it.

#10826 3 days ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Shooting snikt from a trap is easier on mine as well. I can still hit it on the feed but it’s difficult. If I have a fresh wax/cleaning, then it becomes easier from the feed. One of the coolest / best shots in pinball IMO.

Also one of the hardest to do consistently at least for me! But it is one of the great pinball shots along with the katana shot it looks and feels great!

#10829 2 days ago

Yep non-reflective glass is the only must have mod + a colourdmd for DMD games.

#10831 2 days ago
Quoted from davegauth:

How can I keep the Lil' Deadpool head from turning away. I can turn it on the spring to straighten it out - but it always turns away after a few plays.
I feel like he's giving attitude by looking away...

Remove him completely and throw some super glue up into his head maybe? You just want to fix his head to the spring better.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j85m.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside