(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 26 hours ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hightechaddict.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12279 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Does anyone have a spare playfield they are selling? Can be NOS or used. Condition is not important as long as it is straight.

Not sure where you are located, but there's a guy on Denver Craiglist that has one.

denver.craigslist.org link

#12291 2 years ago
Quoted from Lucxor:

If anyone is interested in my high-quality katana handle with changeable color filter, write me a PM. I have about 6 handles left and after that I will move on to other projects.

Ordered one more thing for the pile of mods I have waiting for the actual machine to arrive!

4 weeks later
#12470 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I’ve got an extra set of those pop caps if anyone needs a set. They’re $95 + tax + shipping. I’ll sell them for $95 shipped if someone wants them. Never been installed.

Definitely interested. PM sent.

#12473 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Well worth the price just make sure you are buying the correct set there is a difference between the pro and prem/le

Good call, I'm getting a Pro and it turns out his caps are the Prem/LE version. Someone else jump on this deal while you can!

#12485 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

I might create one using Dazzler if that’s of any interest but first I’m going to create an exact copy of the factory plastic.

I would be interested in one, or both, of these.

I plan to move the insider connected hardware down to the coin door when mine comes in.

#12565 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

I might have a much prettier and a far more effective disco ball in a week or two. It’s the one part of my prem I am not blown away with so my new disco ball and lighting set up should hopefully make it a lot more effective.

Will it retrofit to the Pro or is it going to be Prem/LE only?

#12569 1 year ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

Just got the email that Deadpool is
ON
ITS
WAY!
So excited for my first NIB.

Congrats!

I'm in exactly the same boat, but a little further to the stern (ba-dum tiss)

Deadpool will be my first NIB, and I'm anxiously waiting for the e-mail to hit my inbox any time now.

Never looked forward to paying a bill this much before.

#12611 1 year ago

Got confirmation today that my first ever NIB, Deadpool Pro, has arrived in Denver. Ordered September 2021. Will be taking delivery Tuesday. Super excited to finally join the club!

#12726 1 year ago

I'm officially in the club now!
20220510_141048 (resized).jpg20220510_141048 (resized).jpg
My first ever NIB Deadpool Pro arrived today and I'm enjoying the heck out of it so far. Setup went quick and easy.
20220510_144044 (resized).jpg20220510_144044 (resized).jpg20220510_152948 (resized).jpg20220510_152948 (resized).jpg
Now just need to stop playing it for a while to install the pile of mods I have been accumulating for the last 8 months while I waited for them to build it. Totally worth the wait.

1 week later
#12902 1 year ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

No, it ships without the inlane rubbers for a reason. It’s how the designer, George Gomez, wanted it.

Mine (Pro, received last week) came with a set in the goodie bag, and from what I read, George Gomez opted not to install them on the outlane posts by default to help "improve ball times" for machines on route. For home use, it's totally up to the owner to install them or not.

2 months later
#13615 1 year ago
Quoted from Titokombo:

Hey, has anyone had this issue with their VUK's miniature switch? It seems to have just completely broken during a fairly aggressive mech suit multiball and I'm assuming I'll need a new one. Also, this happened within the first two months of ownership so it should be covered under some sort of Distributor or Manufacturers warranty right?

I had that happen this past weekend to my Hellhouse scoop switch. Center lug just broke completely off.

2 months old, less than 275 games.

When I talked to my distributor they told me that the Stern warranty on minor stuff like that (not major failures like node boards and such) is only 30 days. Beyond that and you are on your own. To their credit, they did have the switch in stock and gave it to me for free.

I'm frankly pretty stunned that an expensive machine like this only has a 30 day warranty on something that is clearly a defect.

1 week later
#13718 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Pms for remaining IC apron plastics going out today.

If you end up having any that are not spoken for I'd love to get on the list. PM'ed you a while back but never heard anything back.

#13747 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Apologies mate you might have been missed my end. Will drop you a pm shortly.

Cheers! I figured it probably got lost in the shuffle somewhere. Look forward to hearing from you.

1 month later
#14095 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Anyone clued up on shaker motors able to tell me the difference between these two shakers?
Adding to spike 2 games, both compatible.
[quoted image][quoted image]

On has Sterns's official stamp of approval that it won't cause problems with your machine.

The other also won't cause problems with your machine AND leaves $20 in your wallet.

I've had the cheaper one in my Deadpool from the day it arrived (admittedly only 4 months) and no problems with it at all. I've seen many reports from others here that have the less expensive one as well and no issues reported.

1 year later
#15863 3 months ago
Quoted from deadhead:

hi pinsider, I created some very simple mods for Deadpool, I leave you the links, they are free files, you can download and print them, I will add other files shortly, you can also take a look at my other files for other pinball machines, the page is constantly updated
https://makerworld.com/it/models/106806#profileId-119752
https://makerworld.com/it/models/106796#profileId-114073
https://makerworld.com/it/models/111980#profileId-119936
thanks for your suppor

Very cool of you to offer these up. You might consider cross posting to the 3D printing thread, as I'm sure the collection would be appreciated there too.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/3d-printing-sharing-thread-lets-better-the-hobby

3 months later
#16236 13 days ago
Quoted from blizz81:

There’s lots of instances in here of people having one lug of the switch sheared off. My guess is that happened to yours - if so you’d need a new switch.
Lug might not be the proper technical term. Terminal? There should be pics earlier in the thread but I believe the switch should have three terminals (and now likely has two).

That is exactly what happened on mine. Maybe 300 plays or so in. The terminal snapped off the switch right at the base.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grovetown, GA
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hightechaddict.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=hightechaddict and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.