(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,265 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 32 minutes ago by BurntBiscuit
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gliebig.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2879 4 years ago

How is everyone liking this game? Fun? Enough replay value? I haven't played but a couple games on it at a show. I couldn't hear anything, but it seemed like it could be a fun pin to own. I've been thinking about picking up a Pro this year.

#2940 4 years ago

Does the Pro disco ball mod work well?

If so, then the only difference would be a couple drops and the left ramp?

I'm trying to decide between the pro and prem. Maybe go Pro and be blissfully ignorant of what I'm missing on the prem?

#2987 4 years ago

Going to get some in-home play on a premium this weekend. Can't wait. I have a feeling my Wonka money may be going to a DP.

3 weeks later
#3345 4 years ago

May be joining the club soon.

#3395 4 years ago
Quoted from mcuzz:

Fuck it, I’m goin’ LE

I did the same. All the extras make it really shweet.

#3397 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I did the same. All the extras make it really shweet.

I would've been happy with the Pro but I made the mistake of playing my friends LE.

#3412 4 years ago

Something is coming tomorrow.....

#3447 4 years ago

Boom

20190621_124300 (resized).jpg20190621_124300 (resized).jpg20190621_143817 (resized).jpg20190621_143817 (resized).jpg
#3454 4 years ago

Ok, this game is just damn fun.

#3456 4 years ago

2nd night with the game. Rule card says to hit the drops to light battle and lock, but mine seem to be lit all the time regardless if I hit he drop targets. Is that right?

#3458 4 years ago

And lock is always lit too.
So whybshoot the pool targets?

#3460 4 years ago

Oh. I was thinking maybe the prior owner had put it on easy level or something since rule card says hit pool targets to light lock.

#3463 4 years ago

I set it to have to complete dead drops to start battles. Felt it was to easy.

What is the latest code?
I'm only on day two of playing this and I've already had a couple scores over a billion. I'm not even sure of the rules yet. I turned all the settings to medium. I just have a feeling mine is set too easy? Should I go to factory settings? I'm not sure if the prior owner may have changed anything.

#3465 4 years ago

#3468 4 years ago
dp (resized).jpegdp (resized).jpegdp2 (resized).jpegdp2 (resized).jpeg
#3471 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Might want to try 7.0 if it's too easy. Also, are your outlanes wide open?

You guys keep these silver posts in? Doesn't seem lime there's much other way to open it more than it is?

20190624_173153 (resized).jpg20190624_173153 (resized).jpg20190624_173211 (resized).jpg20190624_173211 (resized).jpg
#3473 4 years ago

Are there attract sounds/music? I didn't see it in the menu.

#3480 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Are there attract sounds/music? I didn't see it in the menu.

I'd like to hear some of those songs come on and play in attract mode.

#3493 4 years ago

I changed my lock settings to difficult so I have to drop the pool targets to light each lock. I really like it this way.

#3520 4 years ago

How frequently are you guys reaching Mech Suit MB? I feel like I'm seeing it to frequently? Anyone adjust the settings to make it more difficult?

#3529 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

How many weapons to qualify it on yours? It's 45 on the one here.

Same

#3533 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Outlanes wide open?

Yes.

#3537 4 years ago

Think I need to make that first extra ball harder to get too.

#3547 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Man, if only someone would recommend turning weapon stacks off; could solve many of your last few issues.

Haha. I got around to doing hat last night.

#3562 4 years ago

MET Prem and new DP Le owner here. Metallica by far for me. Code and shots. I'm not sure DP has the staying power Met does.

#3566 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

As someone that owns dp, met and imdn I'm curious to hear your thoughts. I feel like imdn is the next evolution of the met design. You feel like it warrants owning both bc I love met too but it reminds me of owning AFM and mm. Maybe too similar?

IMDN is ok. I like the layout but imo, it shoots like shit. Ramps are hard to dial in as are the mini upper flipper shots. Still a fun game, but for me, MET is a good bit ahead of the other two in layout and code.

MET- great code. Ramps,sparky,snake,hammer, in-line drops...!
DP- fun callouts. Different layout. Left ramp isn't that fun, nor is that turnabout loop thing under it. Snickt* and Lock shot are fun.
IMDN - very decent all around but imo doesn't excel at any one thing.

All just my opinion. I can see how others may disagree as all three games really are fun.

#3577 4 years ago

I had a 92mill final shot the other day. I'll have to focus more on trying to build that.
What exactly does the boom button give you? I just hit it whenever it lights. Is there reason to save it for certain times?

#3579 4 years ago

Ah. Thanks.

#3582 4 years ago

I had one disco the other day that was over 100mill. I also made myself proud. Lol.

#3611 4 years ago

I'm starting to learn the code and use more strategy.....and my scores suck. Haha.

#3643 4 years ago
Quoted from PinDoctor82:

I have now played many games on a Deadpool pro and I can officially say that I need this game in my collection. That being said, I need to find a premium, because I assume from what I've read that it's worth considering even though the art on the pro is the best in my opinion. That katana lock/multiball shot is so very awesome...heck, they all are.

You're welcome to come down and put some plays on mine.

2 weeks later
#3733 4 years ago

Little RonPool
20190719_224537 (resized).jpg20190719_224537 (resized).jpg

2 months later
#4277 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

THANKS SKB!!!
I realize not a phenomenal score in "the owners club" here but it was the highest of the league on that machine last night. I do remember lucking into that shot a couple times. Gonna head down tomorrow and put up 300m.
I realize I can look up the matrix, but are the differences between pro/premium worth the extra scratch? Pro seems awful packed.
Some of the best shots of all recent Sterns I think.

Track down an LE. It's beautiful.

1 month later
#4477 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Well, I'm a little behind the power curve but finally got into the Deadpool LE in the company office updated from .86 to 1.02. There are worlds of difference between launch code and the latest version. Just blew away the old grand champion on the first game. There is so much to unpack there... Just saw mech-suit multiball, Wolverine berserker, mode stacking, and an extra ball for the first time. Big difference, awesome game. Going to have to sneak over here in the morning a few more times to try it out.

Wow. That old code must've stunk.

#4504 4 years ago

I think this game is an example of why not just make one model.? There's not a hug difference, so why not just make one machine with the premium features. Then maybe sell a "LE" with the topper/powdercoat/invisiglass...

#4507 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Not everyone wants to spend 7k plus on a pin. I have a Batman 66 catwoman edition and I think that was worth the price tag but that’s my opinion. Deadpool, the pro has enough features for us to be happy at 5k. I didn’t want to spend 2k more. I actually got offered 1700 and my pro for a premium and turned it down. We enjoy our pro and can put the extra cash into a WCS

I didn't say it had to cost $7k.

#4540 4 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

It’s funny, I’ve never seen a pic of DP wedged into someone’s lineup. It’s always on the end for some reason..any thoughts?[quoted image]

Stupid power switch placement?

1 month later
#4843 4 years ago

1. Is this as far as the protector goes?
2. Do these go around the little deadpool drop targets?

20191213_191844 (resized).jpg20191213_191844 (resized).jpg20191213_191940 (resized).jpg20191213_191940 (resized).jpg
#4857 4 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

Take a look at my photos here to see how you install the katana protector: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/79#post-5153735
Just loosen the post and push the protector back, then tighten.

Done. Now to figure out where the other two go

#4861 4 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

The bottom one without the screw holes looks like the drain protector? I don't recognize the top protector. The drain one just kind of snaps into the drain.
Like this:[quoted image]

That's where input the smaller one although it doesn't fit perfectly so not sure if that's it's intended spot. I think the other may go around little dp but not sure

1 week later
#4916 4 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

So, I finally finished my chrome upgrade on my Deadpool Premium. I’ve never seen a chromed DP before. Plating done by pinballplating.com.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

More pics of that monster Pike!

#4944 4 years ago

Thought I was going to slay it last night. Ball 1 had 5x going, 148mill point kill shot, mech suit qualified.....almost 800mill on ball one. Completely fugged up the next three balls.

1 week later
#5128 4 years ago

I've had 5x going a few times. Big points.

1 week later
#5272 4 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

This is typical me on Every game I play the minute I grasp some rules and develop a strategy.

Happens to me on MET. The smarter I try to play, the worse I do.

2 weeks later
#5470 4 years ago

It is a little odd sometimes. I was having a great game today. Got farther than I ever had, saw a couple new modes I'd never seen before....just a great game. I'm thinking when I look up, I'm going to see some crazy good score...nope. not even close to getting initials on the board.

3 months later
#6193 3 years ago
Quoted from EternitytoM83:

Has anyone else noticed their katana Cliffy shift position with play? Mine is a tad lower than where I originally installed it.
I went back in and loosened the guide to check it, and it's good and stuck in its current position. If I shove a ball against the blue nub I still have clearance, so I guess it should be okay? I'm thinking it may just be more noticeable because the "no artwork" area at the top of the Cliffy is much larger on my playfield than it is on older builds.
[quoted image]

Mine moved a good bit.

2 months later
#6691 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

you will most likely not notice it in real speed, it just looks like its a ratteling ball.
the material i use for the airball protector can be bent with hot water, so i have more options left.
the target is straight and the wobble/vibration seems to be normal, you wont notice this in real speed.
target bending could be a possibilty but you know... there could be downsides like really crazy airballs.
you can make your own gif's, just download a "gif maker" app and make sure your smartphone can record slowmo with at least 8 times slower.
the gif has to be 10MB max, just choose the right selection when uploading it in the forum (Attach image(s) --> PDF/GIF (no rescaling).
two more gifs attached:
the first shot is not clean and even activates the pop pumper but whould have made it,
and the second shot is with the bigger airball protector, but it didnt help.
[quoted image][quoted image]

That's crazy. Mine makes it up the ramp smoothly ever time.

1 year later
#10320 2 years ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

First billion point game! Ha, I am very novice player so this was exciting for me. Absolutely love this pin.
[quoted image]

Was hoping my initials would've lasted a little longer.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Parsippany, NJ
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gliebig.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=gliebig and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.