(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,268 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 45 minutes ago by KnockerPTSD
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frolic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#565 5 years ago

My birthday is this Monday and look at what's arrived!

3C8E060C-12AF-4AEC-B133-A83C18923CC2 (resized).jpeg3C8E060C-12AF-4AEC-B133-A83C18923CC2 (resized).jpeg
#575 5 years ago

Lovin it! Fast and fun. I'm enjoying the light hearted feel of it. Makes for a fun pinball experience.

I like the ramp diverter the LE has to carry the ball from the orbit to the flipper, really exciting to see it come around.

I haven't messed with my pitch yet, just shoved the game into position and started a few games. The right ramp was working pretty decent as-is. Did have some shots not make it all the way, but that's a reality with any ramp. I'll play with the pitch tomorrow to see if I can tune it in better but it certainly is shooting pretty good just as I placed it.

IMG_0155-1 (resized).jpegIMG_0155-1 (resized).jpegIMG_0159 (resized).jpegIMG_0159 (resized).jpeg
#576 5 years ago

No vinyl record in the box. is that still a thing?

#587 5 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

Ok, so I'm settling in after one week with Deadpool, and have some questions about my first pinball machine.
I've picked up new fancy balls, rubber feet for the legs, and am ordering a Pinstadium. What else do I need? Are plastic protectors, Titan rubbers, or anything else necessary to keep it nice?

Do whatever you like and makes you happy, but most machines don't "need" anything. Sometimes Pinside can go nuts with all the protector stuff.

My general rule is keep the game clean, keep the balls in good shape, and address things as they need to be addressed. Without going all "Grandma's sofa covered in plastic" with the game.

#593 5 years ago

I increased my pitch to 7.0 and that right ramp is like butter now

#595 5 years ago

Wow, I didn't realize what a big speaker upgrade the LE had. This is a full-on music pin. The quality of the sounds and music really add to the whole experience. Very immersive. I am so happy with my purchase.

#655 5 years ago

I really like the katana shot. It's tricky, but so satisfying to see that ball loop around.

#657 5 years ago

There are a surprising amount of loops. Feel great when that ball comes around, and that extra diverter really helps.

#692 5 years ago

I've looked but I didn't see any type of LP order cards in my stuff. Was there something?

#714 5 years ago

I had my best game yet on it yesterday, I think I completed 4 of the 5 villains, and lit the game up some more. I think this is an amazing pinball.

I have to really give my compliments to the whole sound package. All the sounds, call outs, music, are excellent. I know some people want more R-rated deadpool, but as someone not that familiar with the license, and just evaluating the pinball, I find the call outs excellent because they are performed with such projection, he has a lot of energy. That really elevates the game.

The retro noises break through all the other audio, and you have a really overwhelming soundscape created. "Pinball cacophony" is a big part of the attraction of any machine, and this one really lands.

#718 5 years ago
Quoted from Zukram:

There is a postcard in the goodie bag that you can either fill out and drop in the mail or can email them details on your LE.

I just opened the goodie bag, I completely forgot about it. A lot of bonus plastics in there. And I found the LP postcard offer. Thanks.

#721 5 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Tanio's first pin as lead, hope he ends up knocking it out of the park.

In the end he can only work on it as Stern allows the resources, but I have to assume he would feel a lot to prove, which I'm hoping means an amazing final game.

#758 5 years ago
Quoted from x-rug-x:

I believe the topic of waxing to be more of a 'religious' topic.

We don't see a lot of anecdotal evidence of clearcoats disappearing that wax would have protected otherwise.

I used to wax my games in the beginning, but that was part of babying a new possession. As my collection has grown I've stopped worrying about it and its not like the games are all destroyed.

#820 5 years ago

That's weird, a piece like that was put there on purpose. At least it solves your problem.

#849 5 years ago

I love my LE and so happy I got it. The sound upgrade has to be experienced. Is an LE ever ‘worth it’? Dunno but you gotta enjoy your life.

#879 5 years ago

I love this game. So much fun. Just had some new games on the new code. I don't think I even saw anything new, but so much fun to play.

#882 5 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

I can see the pf lighting has changed but that’s about it.

I did notice this, and a lot of times the GI turns off so the washes really stand out.

#886 5 years ago

Just had Ninja-pacalypse stacked on Disco stacked on Little Deadpool. Game was going nuts.

The light show is really interesting and unique. Pretty amazing what can be accomplished even if you don't have all color changing lights.

#935 5 years ago
Quoted from Yfichelle:

Hi all, my dp premium is coming... but i dont put a playfield protector... i see a lot of discussion concerning the dimpling especially on Deadpool...
Do you have a PP on your deadpool ?

When I got my first machine I was literally afraid to play it, because Pinside had already made me crazy.

Ladies and gentlemen take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

#953 5 years ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

Anyone else had a powersupply issue after just 4 days. There is a DP LE on location here I was going to play. But it already broke down. The operator does not know much about pinball machines. So i helped him diagnosing the issue. It turned out to be a broken powersupply. I’m just curious if it is a known issue with DP or most likely a bad part.

That would be a standard part on all current Sterns, and I've never heard of it happening so definitely one of those fluke problems. It would still be under warranty.

#986 5 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

Again, I'm surprised there isn't a manual somewhere explaining the game's rules. Weird for something I paid over $8k for (Canadian).

The rules are still being developed, as usual with pins. In time some people generally document a game but as stated there's a discovery process with pinball.

1 week later
#1027 5 years ago

I just played a game and paid special attention to Ninja multiball. Each of the 3 balls was released by themselves with a short delay.

Also, at the end of every game, any balls in the katana are released one at a time.

#1035 5 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

On an unrelated note, looping the Dazzler shot on the LE, ripping that spinner over and over again is becoming one of my favorite shots. Is it "worth" the price increase over the Pro to get a Premium just for that shot? I dunno, but it is so satisfying I can't imagine playing without it.

I agree, that's fun as hell.

I don't think any LE is "worth it", the Pros are the best value, but I like having the best version of the game.

#1065 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballkyle:

Hi there, has anyone came up with a fix for the switch in the mode start kickout hole? Occasionally, when the battle is lit and the ball is shot in, it will not register the mode, instead the game will do a 'courtesy kick'. I've tried to do many adjustments to make it 100% but I haven't had much luck yet. I'd say 8/10 shots to the mode start hole work correctly on mine. Thanks

That's odd. Can't say I've ever experienced that. Has to be a physical adjustment though of some kind.

#1101 5 years ago

So that means at least 3 new modes coming? Cool.

#1130 5 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

When hitting the targets of the sides, it also hurts very uncomfortable to play like that.

Hmmm, interesting. I remember that being an issue on AC/DC pro as well, the standups instead of drops ricochet the ball around.

On my DPLE with the drops, the power gets absorbed.

Slingshots power is settable in the game settings as well.

Just offering that as an alternative for people without a protector.

3 weeks later
#1351 5 years ago

Yes, this was a great update. Gotta love the types of updates that make it feel like a new game.

I got the rampage mode going, really cool and wild.

I'm still amazed at the quality of the light show on this game with it not being all color-changing. Feels very fresh and exciting.

3 months later
#2339 5 years ago

That's a huge update. They're also calling it 1.0, might be the last "big one".

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 64.99
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

6,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frolic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=frolic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.