(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,196 posts
  • 1,083 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 hours ago by drwicket
  • Topic is favorited by 556 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7899 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1688 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240327_001906_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240327_001709_Chrome (resized).jpg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpg
IMG_8453 (resized).jpg
IMG_8454 (resized).jpg
IMG_8455 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240323_200809 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240326_153304_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20240326_103932 (resized).jpg
20240326_103906 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flynnibus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12915 1 year ago

Anyone recognize what this broken bracket would be from? Found on topside… but unclear where it came from07A70ED3-2A76-42BB-B4FB-6FF4908BB3A0 (resized).jpeg07A70ED3-2A76-42BB-B4FB-6FF4908BB3A0 (resized).jpeg

#12928 1 year ago
Quoted from mostater:

Is that from a pro or a premium/le? I'm looking on a premium but can't find anything similar yet.

Pro

#12937 1 year ago
Quoted from newovad:

Left Ramp.[quoted image][quoted image]

Ok thx for that! But what in the world is that thing doing there… I don’t see it on the manual diagram either. It looks like its just under the ramp edge…

6 months later
#14333 1 year ago

Anyone had problems with the kitana sword lock post binding on itself?

We just added a second deadpool and in this new premium the post for the sword lock keeps binding in the nyliner ring in it’s bracket. It seems the nylon post is smaller than the plunger enough that it creates a shoulder on the post. That shoulder hangs up on the bracket thag keeps the post centered.

#14336 1 year ago
Quoted from mostater:

I'm not sure this is the same issue, but those with trouble with the nylon post have had to center it a bit more through the playfield to avoid hang ups... https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/272#post-7031452

No, this is the post snagging on the assembly itself - it will do it with the mech entirely removed from the PF. It's identical to what was posted in this post - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/285#post-7214645

I wonder if I take my calipers and measure the post on my pro vs my premium. Maybe a batch of parts is was not to spec.

Right now we cheated by just removing the nyliner... so the post is floppy. Not ideal, but it works. Something is manufactured wrong in the post.. either the nylon post or the plunger itself that it has such a lip around it.

#14348 1 year ago
Quoted from EtherealLlama:

Anyone else think it would be cool if weapons, chimis and ninjas affected the battles.
Prior to diving into the rulesheet I assumed weapons increased your damage but seems only wolverine does that.
Wish weapons increased damage, chimichangas increased health/time, and ninjas I guess points.
Balance wise I'm sure theres an argument against, but I think it adds to an RPG element and makes your battle decision making more interesting.
Also accepting tips on your snikt shot strategy I can't lock down a solid one.

You need to lookup teamups.. because that's basically what they do and their purpose.

Weapons is just a cute name for combo shots basically. You shoot something, then another, then collect them at scoop. Enough wins awards.

Team-ups on the other hand are things to collect before starting a battle to modify the scoring, damage, time, points, and what shots to shoot.

The risk reward/strategy is deciding to take the battle now, or wait till you collect more teamups.. or deciding which battle based on which teamups you've managed to collect.

#14366 1 year ago

I saw that but seemed grinding that was going to be complicated

I did measure my post vs the one i have in my pro that doesn’t have issues. The post is the same diameter… both nylon and steel sections. The pro snags but only very slightly and not enough to really stick.

The delta between good and problem here seems pretty small. I didn’t measure the bracket tho

#14398 1 year ago
Quoted from Klemp:

Any one know why the coils are different for the left and right flippers?
Page 45:
https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Deadpool_LE_Pre_web.pdf
[quoted image]

Common for different strengths…. Single the type of shots each flipper faces maybe different

Added 16 months ago:

single/since

#14413 1 year ago

common with most PFs... that's in part why those thin washers used to be used to keep the assembly from pulling through the hole and bottoming out the guide.

1 month later
#14535 1 year ago
Quoted from rszimm:

Why do they build the machines this way? Why not design the thing so the back of the cabinet is plumb and the bottom of the cabinet level. That way you could level it with a simple bubble level? 20 years ago I had a 1970s era Bally machine and I could swear it was built this way, but I don't have it anymore so I can't verify that.

American pinball cabinets are built this way - to be level w all adjustors equal.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
Electronics
Space Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 25.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods
Sound/Speakers
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
6,800 (Firm)
$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop
Backbox
Machine - For Sale
Parsippany, NJ
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Buffalo, NY
$ 49.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 50.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 64.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flynnibus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=flynnibus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.