(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,265 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by BurntBiscuit
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider exsquid.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10092 2 years ago

Order for Premium in!!! Just have to play the waiting game now

#10094 2 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Me too. Welcome to the waiting room

Excellent! Going to be a hard wait!

#10096 2 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

Hey! This thread is for Members ONLY! None of you pre-order riff-raff allowed.

I'm a "Member in Training"

1 week later
1 week later
#10275 2 years ago

How many of you guys have pin stadium set up on your DP's? When my PRE gets here at " some point" I'm thinking of getting them. Played the game a lot on location and its definitely a little on the " dark side" in the middle of the playfield. Any opinions on this?

#10280 2 years ago
Quoted from mettle64:

I've got Pinstadiums on my Pro. They're nice but if I did it again I'd probably just add a couple spotlights to brighten up the middle of the playfield.

Do you feel its too much? I mean to much light?

#10293 2 years ago
Quoted from durgee7:

This is from over a year ago. Before and after spotlights at slings. Good enough for me. I love Comet pinball.
[quoted image]

Looks sharp! Might be the way for me to go here. How simple are they to install? I’m a HUGE newbie at doing my own stuff to my machines and not very tech savvy at all.

#10296 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Easy, they come with instructions, no soldering. Get the trough light kit at the same time, it's only a couple of dollars and helps more again.

Roger that. Thanks !

#10298 2 years ago

Rick and Morty passed DP in the top 100

#10300 2 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

I got 'em both! Both Beauties!

Nice!!!!

#10324 2 years ago

I won the July Project Pinball raffle and had a choice of ( all premiums ) Led Zeppelin AIQ Iron Maiden DP Black Knight. I picked DP being it was the only one I played and loved it. But I can't lie, I have an argument with myself about not picking Iron Maiden sometimes. Either way I'm happy as all hell to be getting what I'm guessing one of the December builds coming up!

1 week later
#10409 2 years ago

So I'm going to assume the new December Premium builds will have the new QR reader and WIFI connection built in?

#10412 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Sounds like a safe assumption based on what info has been released over the last day or so.

Sure hope so. Would hate to have to order the stuff afterwards.

3 weeks later
#10585 2 years ago

So during the Godzilla stream on Friday they said the new Deadpool build coming up will ship with Insider Connect. Nice! at least I think so.

#10587 2 years ago

All spike new pin builds upcoming will have i believe. Turtles, DP, AIQ, etc...

Yeah just saw that. So about delays etc....the Premium builds are still on for December as far as we still know?

#10602 2 years ago

This will be my first machine I attempt pin stadiums with. Now the question is which ones?

#10633 2 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Neos - worth the difference over the base model as it diffuses the light and you can't see the individual LED reflections.

Cool Ill look into those.

#10649 2 years ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

Hearing the end of year run on Deadpool is being pushed into next year

Nooooooo-Squirrel (resized).pngNooooooo-Squirrel (resized).png
#10651 2 years ago

I could have sworn they mentioned the end of the year Deadpool run in the Godzilla gameplay stream! I swear it!

#10653 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

They are planning it. I have one on order but the distributor did say supply chain issues could push it to Jan. If that’s the case then it’s subject to the price increase. She told me as they get further into Q4 they will get an update so thinking late October/early November we will know for sure

Lets hope so, have my fingers crossed for a January ship date still.

#10741 2 years ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

I sure hope you mean 100M, not 100K.

I think you get 100K for just plugging the game in

1 week later
#10792 2 years ago

How confident is everyone feeling about getting their machine this January for all those who ordered one?

#10795 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

If mine pushes to January I won’t buy it for the increased price. My distributor still says the run is planned for December (I would be surprised if it’s built in December).
I owned the pro and Le. I’m willing to be patient but I’ll add a prem down the road. It’s my wife’s favorite pin

Just curious, why did you get rid of the LE?

#10797 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

My wife and I like the side art on the premium a lot. Some one local wanted my LE so we were ok with selling knowing I can a premium later

Yeah I'm in on a Premium as well. The side art looks sick on it! Going to have to move things around so when it gets in my house so I can actually see it and not have it blocked by my other machines.

1 week later
#10904 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

December run is pushed off to February as of now. Just got word from one that would absolutely know.

Ugh, ah well lets me build up more anticipation and excitement I guess. At least that's what I'm going to tell myself.

3 weeks later
#11098 2 years ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

Not that I have any interest in letting my Deadpool go, but I'm curious about how you all feel about trades? If you had a Deadpool Pro, what current pro machine would you consider trading for? The only ones (pro models) I would even consider would be Godzilla, Mandalorian, Stranger Things, or Jurassic Park.
From my recent playing experience:
Godzilla Pro is fun, but lacks so much compared with the premium. Taken on its own, I'm not sure what the major feature is. The building, bridge, and Mecha-Godzilla are all amazing on the premium, but not so much on the pro.
Mandalorian is also a lot of fun, but those plastic ramps make it hard to see. It also doesn't have much of a "wow" factor. For some reason, I do really like hitting the Razor Crest shot though!
Stranger Things is the one I think competes best. Great flow and the drop down screen with Demogorgon bash toy is a "wow" feature, even without the projector.
Jurassic Park is also great fun. The art isn't great on the pro, and the animations are mediocre. However, great flow and lots of targets to shoot. The Newton Ball is cool as well. This one is also a contender.
So, what would make you give up a Deadpool Pro and the awesome katana shot for another comparable (price/availability) machine?

Funny you say this I actually posted something similar in the GZ thread. I have a DP Premium coming hopefully like these guys said in the next couple of months and debating selling/trading for a GZ premium.

#11103 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

DP and IMDN are the best pros imo.
GZ is a great pro as well. You just have to not think about what's "missing" and focus on the shots.
I couldn't sell my JP pro fast enough.
STh is a great pro but get old fast imo. I had a Mando premium and really enjoyed it but I feel I may suffer from the same issue.
I wouldn't trade a DP for anything other than IMDN or GZ and I would be very hesitant on GZ because I don't have much time with one.

Yeah I’m never getting rid of my Maiden. That thing is amazing. I also LOVE DP after playing it on location a lot. But GZ is a dream theme for me. No complaints and this is actually a fun choice to go back and forth with.

#11105 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Having a blast playing my Walking dead pro atm.

I have to play that one day somehow. Heard awesome things about it.

#11111 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Yeah, hate the TV show, but the machine is a cracker. The only other Stern i won't let go.

Last time I had a chance to play that was in NY NY hotel in Vegas. But the wife and I got addicted to Metallica and forgot all about it.

1 week later
#11246 2 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Ugh... for all Premiums? Including the one I've had on order since June 3rd 2021?

Man I hope that's not the case!

1 week later
#11289 2 years ago

So is the consensus that PROs are delayed and not Premiums?

#11293 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

All delayed. Premiums to August

Oof!

1 month later
#11496 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

AH! reading people really enjoying both games making me more excited for whenever (if ever?) the DP Prems are made this year. With limited experience atm, putting AIQ -> DP -> Godzilla... in enjoyability and prob 3 games that will be hard to let go once the lineup is set. Really want to try Iron Maiden, but still havent had a chance.

Bought Maiden solely on loving the band, never played it before. No regrets at all!! Game kicks major ass!

#11498 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Thats a big driving factor as well, I lean towards being a metal head (generally 80s-early 00s) and cant get enough of IM when I put their albums on. Music alone was almost enough for me to think about putting BKSOR on my wishlist as well, but unfortunately the gameplay didnt really click to validate it. I dont really care one way or another for band pins unless it has some fantasy or story telling aspect, and seeing gameplay videos it seems the game is super up my alley.

The game has tons to do, its fast and looks amazing. I wish a couple of the songs in it where different but that's my ONLY complaint. Cant stand the " can I play with madness song". Replace that with INVADERS and its a solid 10/10 . Now back to waiting for my DP Premium ....ugh! " they" are saying summer now?

4 weeks later
#11905 2 years ago

Yeah! On its way home ! Now the fun part, getting down the basement stairs …. Ugh.

#11908 2 years ago

Yeah!!! Coming home!!

C1A398EC-B8AB-4607-ACE3-98DB2B4229D7 (resized).jpegC1A398EC-B8AB-4607-ACE3-98DB2B4229D7 (resized).jpeg
#11914 2 years ago

Build date Jan 26.

E93F7641-8C65-4081-8BCC-30AF1A5F7423 (resized).jpegE93F7641-8C65-4081-8BCC-30AF1A5F7423 (resized).jpeg
#11949 2 years ago
Quoted from McDoom:

Hands down, this is one of the best games ever made!!
I'm happy to say, I'm back in the Club!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats ! The premium art is absolutely insane. I love it.

#11992 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

SNNNKKT !!!! New owner praise ahead
Man, finally zoned in on this shot, went from impossible to hit for me to 7 hits in one game. I hit in multiple ways too...half by just glancing the pop bumper skirt before letting the bumper get one quick fire and aid it into the target and up the ramp and the other 4 were direct target/ramp shots...such a weird satisfying shot. Almost has that feeling of riding a bike, can't unsee the shot lane now that I found it even though it seemed not to exist initially

I'm still trying to figure that shot out. Got the game last Thursday and have MAYBE hit it twice.

On another note, that out lane loop shot HAS to be the coolest most satisfying shots ever. I can hit it 3 times then the momentum and speed of the ball gets to be to much and I start missing it. But man its fun as hell!

#11994 2 years ago
Quoted from Smack:There is a combo shot if you hit outer right loop + katana lock shot called Ninjapocalypse that awards 10 Ninjas. This is also a skill shot on the plunge. Super satisfying to hit that combo.

I've gotten Ninjapocalypse before but didn't understand how it happened. Good to know! Thanks

#11997 2 years ago
Quoted from Rickwh:

Also i seem To get most reliable snikt shots when attempting to shoot from cradle on left flipper straight up the middle spinner/wolverine shot. Seems to just go like butter up that shot when it works. But i cant do it on purpose at will yet of course.

So the straight up the mid shot seems like the “ easiest “? To hit it. Everything else is just random bank shots?

#12022 2 years ago

Had a buddy of mine stop by last night and he managed to get to Sauron, I mean why wouldn't he. it was his first time playing the game and I've had it over a week now and cant even come close....but I digress. He didn't beat him and the next time he went into a battle, Sauron wasn't selectable and all the guys he beat already where back but you could fight them again with Sauron on their team this time around. Just thought that was weird. Does Sauron become selectable again at some point?

#12024 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

No, not until you progress through every wizard mode in the game and loop back around again. You can search out the rules on the Internet if you want detail on the wizard modes.

Ok got it thanks. Thats pretty messed up , so when you get to him you pretty much HAVE to beat him or " see ya later"! ah well.

#12031 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

When the first 3 battles are back, they are coupled with Sauron. Notice that there is a little Sauron icon of his head on the top right of the screen. You actually have separate high scores for Sauron + Juggernaut, Sauron + Mystique, & Sauron + Sabretooth. It's all part of the progression.
http://tiltforums.com/t/deadpool-rulesheet/4311

Thanks, Yeah I saw that after I searched but couldn't find anything on there that said you cant actually beat sauron . Unless I'm reading it wrong. So he is basically a huge scoring machine if you can keep the balls in play?

#12032 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

You can't actually "defeat" Sauron and have the mode end. The mode keeps going until you drain down to one ball, just like Mechsuit Multiball in that regard.

Got it , thanks.

#12034 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

DP Premium finally delivered. Only had time to cut the box off and inspect for damage - and it looks good. My Lucsor katana handle, Stern art blades + pop bumper caps, and Pinmonk mode/multiplier brackets and quiet fan all arrived yesterday. So excited to be back in the club!
[quoted image]

Best cabinet art ever in my opinion.

#12038 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Yes! Here's my best Sauron so far:

Damn!!! Your Sauron bonus is over a million more than my top score total. I've got some practicing to do!

#12044 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Well nobody answered my previous posts, let’s see if I have better luck now…
What do you guys have the scoop power set to? 255 or less?
What is a good foam to add by the diverter/katana? I am getting a lot of balls bouncing off onto the playfield after climbing the diverter. Annoying.
I want this fix to look good so if there is a proper foam to put it that looks stock it would be great.

I’m eagerly awaiting a response to you. I just got the game last week and have the same issue. Also most scoop shots bounce right out.

#12046 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

For the scoop I would check the stock scoop protector. Maybe it's misaligned or twisted or something? The stock one on mine twisted apart after a few months and I replaced with a Cliffy.

Ill check it out. MOST times the ball goes in but it seems a lot of the shots are so hard and fast it doesn't catch. I don't know, I'm just speculating. I'm also having the same problem Pin_Fandango is having with the katana/diverter ramp ( sometimes ).

#12052 2 years ago
Quoted from lookyloo:

Before increasing my pitch to 7.0, I was getting scoop rejects. Now it drops straight in on a clean shot.
I haven’t experienced any balls hopping off the katana after going up the diverter ramp. I would try some neoprene rubber on the backstop on the katana.

Ill check my pitch when I get home later on. Nothing is really ( terrible ) I've just been noticing a few things here and there after a bunch of games. I guess that's with most of these things anyways .....hah

#12066 2 years ago

Pics to follow later but in transit a nice chunk of the back left corner ( top part ) broke off into an L shape. I'm not TOO pissed because its hidden when the backbox is up, but what do you guys recommend ? Wood glue? it also looks like there are staples in it? And is this something in the future that's going to ruin any kind of resale?

#12068 2 years ago

Yes it will.
Is it new or used?
New you should have recourse from shipping. but used- well SOL and will have to figure out a repair
P.s- may not matter, who’d ever sell their DP anyway??!!

Its new, it was shipped to the FedEx warehouse near me. Got it home and opened it up and that part was chipped off. Not sure what I really can do about that. Heading to home depot later to get some glue and whatever else I think I would need. Shit happens ‍♂️

haha I ask myself why anyone would sell their MB or AFM but hey I guess people get bored.

#12092 2 years ago

This is the piece I was talking about. Ugh. At least it’s out of site under the back box.

15535DD6-4A2B-48F3-A6E6-600C461F7051 (resized).jpeg15535DD6-4A2B-48F3-A6E6-600C461F7051 (resized).jpeg2D580D59-2DBA-4626-8D0D-683BA38FFAD7 (resized).jpeg2D580D59-2DBA-4626-8D0D-683BA38FFAD7 (resized).jpeg3B223B45-BBF3-4CDD-94AF-3511F47FCDC0 (resized).jpeg3B223B45-BBF3-4CDD-94AF-3511F47FCDC0 (resized).jpeg
#12095 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

The first layer on these cabs is very soft, it is some paper type material, I believe to save on the painting process.
Fill it will Fiber glass infused filler (mask up to save your lungs) sand and paint that section black.
Alternatively, you can glue this part back if it sits down nice and flush. Glue, clamp, fill the gaps.
It is a easy repair really. If you need a hand let me know I can guide you.

Thanks, I’ll see what I can do first with glue and clamps . See how that fits. I’m going to have to do some touch up paint either way. Once I get my shit together and start this I’ll send you some pics.

#12105 2 years ago

WizMod speaker panels for my Premium shipped today. What's funny about these is its the first thing people notice when they come over to play. Deadpool doesn't have them on yet. They really do make a difference, cant wait. Looking at their aprons also.

The ones on Maiden look amazing.

#12108 2 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Everything I've bought from Wizard has been of great quality . I'll be adding Wiz blades and speaker surround also. Wiz blades have a flatter finish than Tilt graphics so look a tiny bit better IMHO...but it's a small difference.

I'm not liking most of the Blades for this game, even the Stern "official ones". They just seem......off to me. I might go mirror for the first time with this one.

#12151 2 years ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

Just a little update from Portugal (Wizard Mod)
[quoted image][quoted image]

Cant wait to get mine soon. How long did it take you to get after ordering? I think my GOTG took about 3 weeks

#12189 2 years ago

The Colossus shot........im new to the game. Is this shot supposed to have a path that its "supposed to go to" or is it random? Sometimes it comes out and goes right into the inlane on the right side. Other times it just bounces around randomly. Just wondering.

#12192 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

If you hit it just right it hits the target for the Colossus Jackpot which scores 10% when lit. The target is actually facing away from the player. Awesome little detail.

Ill take a look at it closer, didn't know it faced that way. That's pretty cool!

#12198 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Can’t decide which is my favorite shot in this game. Pretty crazy how many satisfying shots it has, anyone have a favorite?
• left loop return to right flipper
• Successful Colossus shot
• Snikt shot
• Katana ramp
• Ninjapocalypse

• left loop return to right flipper

Over and over again.....all day.

#12216 2 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

I am at ~4000 plays and pretty much the same. Replaced the coil stops cause the factory ones are crap, and other than routine cleaning and ball replacement I've replaced more coil sleeves than anything else to keep the flippers snappy.

I still have yet to do that on any of my machines. And never have done that before. When I go to Marco and type in deadpool premium this comes up. Is this the one I should buy a few of and have on hand just in case?

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/515-6308-01

I've seen a few you tube videos on how to do it so I can probably swing it when something happens.

#12217 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Maybe gaudy overkill but that's the theme of the pin
[quoted image]

That looks sick. I still think DP Premium has to COOLEST looking art on it than any other pin out there. I even moved my Maiden Pre to the middle so I can see DP better.

#12220 2 years ago

Wizmod speaker panels came yesterday! Look great! The one thing that scared the hell out of me was the screws holding the Deadpool plate on the top left of the speaker panel weren't Philips head screws, I thought they were at first and where stripped! But turns out after being nervous for about 5 minutes they where torx head screws. WTF! Thankfully I have a set of those , but what the hell.

0 (resized).png0 (resized).png

#12222 2 years ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

I really like how this looks on the premium thanks for sharing the pic, once mine comes in I will order this as well. Looks better than the one on the pro IMO.

I love them on my games. First thing I order, then shaker motor

#12239 2 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Maybe if i got that my 2yo would stop pressing 4 player games while I play and just focus on completely ****ing up the audio every session!

3 year old here, can confirm.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Parsippany, NJ
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 25.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider exsquid.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=exsquid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.