(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider estrader.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1037 5 years ago

All of mine come out together like trooper mutilball on maiden and one of the multiballs on gotg.

1 month later
#1320 5 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

you'll get it... but not before GB is done...
(just kinding)

That’s just cruel. Having to wait another year or two because you know GB will be pushed back again.

1 month later
#1741 5 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

interesting on the post. thanks for that. So regeneration does what? I thought it meant it would revive my ball but it doesnt seem to do that.

It’s supposed to so you might need to pull up in the metal loop while pushing down gently on the switch under the playfield. This fixed it on my maiden.

1 month later
#2052 5 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Everything looks good. Due to my work schedule(overnight truck driver) it would be easiest to pick it up late at night. Would midnight Friday night be ok?

I would charge you extra but seeing that this is not my machine and I have no clue who you are I would say its fine. Bring a 12 pack though if you need help loading it.

1 month later
#2405 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Bi chance do you have a picture of the bottom of the new star by hooked?

Red transparent tape is included to put over the led in the bumper to change the light to red.

2 weeks later
#2692 4 years ago
Quoted from GymRatt:

Deadpool LE Owners. Whats your machine number? I own 006 of 500 purchased NIB December 23rd 2018. Wondering if anyone has seen machine 500 of 500 yet? Seen 136 of 500 at 1up barcade here in Denver. A friend of mine in Boulder Colorado plays one at Gunbarrel Brewing that is 045 of 500. Who knows, maybe #500 is still in a box somewhere.
[quoted image]

They aren’t produced in order. I have something over 450, just can’t remember the exact number.

#2799 4 years ago
Quoted from VirtualMayhem:

I just did the 1.01 update and it completed without any problems. My left and right drop targets started up on the first game and after playing a mode they were not resetting. I did a full reboot of the game and started a new one and same thing - any ideas? It didn't seem that the ramp that would bring the ball back to the sword was dropping down when hitting the Dazzler spinner either. Did I miss something in the update in settings I need to change or any ideas?

You install the correct update?

#2901 4 years ago

Do we need to report this as a bug to make it happen quicker?

1 week later
#2996 4 years ago
Quoted from Gumby510:

Anyone know how to get those off the playfield? I don’t want to start hitting on them and mess something up.
[quoted image]

I think you have to hit them from underneath.

4 weeks later
#3398 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

I thought the LEs were all sold!! We were told only 500 made,is this not correct????

I’m pretty certain you can find some nib still. I think the last LE to sell out was Maiden.

2 weeks later
#3605 4 years ago

Anyone know why the gate on the plunge is open without holding the left flipper button. After the plunge the machine tries to auto launch the ball on ball 2 and 3. Thoughts?

Any help is much appreciated.

1 week later
#3707 4 years ago

Need some help please. The gate on the plunge is always up even if I don’t hold in the left flipper button. If I hit the skill shot on the right ramp it doesn’t give me credit for it. Any ideas what could be wrong?

#3714 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Go into switch test mode and roll the ball over each of the switches in that ball path (starting with the shooter lane switch) and make sure they all register from a ball rolling over then (NOT from your finger pressing them).

They all register and the gate functions correctly in the switch test but as soon as I play a game the gate opens on the plunge without holding in the left flipper.

#3715 4 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

You can also go into coil test and activate the coil for the gate and see if it moves.

Thanks for the suggestion.

The left and right control gates flip up and down when I hit the black button in the coil test. The gates seem to work fine except on the plunge.

#3716 4 years ago

Could some help and see if on ball save should the gate open and ball go to flipper or should the gate be closed and ball drop into the pop bumpers?

On mine the gate is open and ball comes to flipper.

#3718 4 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

It's open and goes to flipper

It seems like my machine always thinks the plunge is a ball save situation therefore bypassing holding the left flipper button to open the gate and no skill shot credit.

Any ideas on how to fix this are greatly appreciated.

#3726 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

So, if you plunge the ball not holding any flipper buttons it will send the ball around the orbit and if you hit that ball and make the Katana skill shot you don't get credit for it?

Correct

2 weeks later
#3773 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Are you sure they were all OFF and the ball rolling manually over them made them turn ON? Was maybe one stuck ON, and the ball rolling over made it go OFF, which will still look like it's working, but it's wrong. Can you do a video of the screen and rolling the balls over each switch manually one at a time in the ball path?

Below is the list I emailed to stern:

“The following are the switches that are cycled through in the active switch test. I don’t know what is intended to be closed or not.

Dc sense
Lil dp drop reset
Left flipper eos
Right flipper eos
Trough 6
Trough 5
Trough 4
Trough 3
Trough 2
Trough 1”

Stern did say that these were all correct.

Their tech support doesn’t get back to my emails I have to keep emailing them so today I had some time and decided to call them. Spoke to Chas who is the one that I have been emailing. We determined that the switch in the right orbit before the turn is causing the gate to open on the plunge. Chas was going to let engineering know and see what suggestions they had.

This has been going on for over two weeks, is this normal with Stern? With JJP things seemed to get resolved much quicker.

Anyone have suggestions on what I could do to fix the problem?

#3775 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I forgot, is this a pro or a prem/le?
It's not unusual. Sometimes JJP resolutions take YEARS, it just depends on the problem. Fixing the code to stop the WoZ ECLE lockups on 6.xx versions took more than a year and a half. I finally gave up and figured out my own solution to solve it.

LE

#3780 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

So, glass off, game started, ball in the trough. Gate is closed?
If yes, then remove ball from trough. Game is still closed?
If yes, then hit the switch at the corner. Gate is now open?

Gate closed when ball removed from trough, switch at the corner opens the gate.

#3793 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Something has to be wired wrong with your left flipper. If you hold the left flipper and remove the ball from the trough, what's the gate status? And still holding the left flipper, what's the gate status when you trigger the upper left switch while holding the gate?

When I hold the left flipper button and remove the ball from the trough the gate is closed. When I hold the left flipper button and the ball goes over the switch before the turn in the orbit the gate is open.

3 months later
#4632 4 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

I’m debating whether to go DP Premium or JP Premium.
DP- goofy, irreverent fun. Sound effects etc can grate on you after awhile. Katana shot is not easy and a little wonky. Good thing is , even a miss seems to get you some kind of sound effect and score.
JP- perhaps too deep? I played 10-12 games on a pro and had fun not knowing rules. Seems to be a pin for serious gamers.

JP rules are fairly easy I think. You can’t go wrong either way.

1 month later
#4899 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I hate playfield protectors. Just keep the game waxed and you'll be fine. The game will play better, too.

Someone mentioned in another thread the new playfield protectors from Germany are so thin that they don’t change how the ball rolls. I don’t know if that’s true or not but would appreciate your thoughts on it.

6 months later
#6466 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Couple of things to help.
1. Make sure game is at 7 degrees. Gomez stated that is the preferred pitch and at this pitch i don't get the little deadpool or reverse lock ramp drains.
2. Turn down the power of the slings. Factory is 32 which will tend to have a lot of immediate sling drains. Lower power gives you more chance to prepare and try to nudge save.
3. If still to many sling drains, increase the switch gap on them. This will reduce their sensitivity. Sensitive slings is the number 1 thing I do on tournament setups to make games hard. Thus reducing that help with the sling drains but also allows easier traps and cradle separations.
Best of luck.

Thanks for posting this info. What number do you recommend the slings be set to?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.95
€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 64.99
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Machine - For Sale
Belmont, MI
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

6,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Papillion, NE
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grovetown, GA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider estrader.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=estrader and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.