(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

9 months ago

Topic Stats

• 2,991 posts
  • 315 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by vireland
  • Topic is favorited by 118 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 673 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

9F6841DF-AD15-4920-BE89-5FC701FDD3AC (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
Deadpool1billion (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20190518-214615 (resized).png
Screenshot_20190510-211422 (resized).png
DSC_0013_25 (resized).JPG
DSC_0011_27 (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20190510-211551 (resized).png
DSC_0014_26 (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20190510-211646 (resized).png
15582015605092787118741241510253 (resized).jpg
A01EBD6F-C888-4D0F-BD58-7297CFDF6ED9 (resized).jpeg
20190515_132056 (resized).jpg
20190515_132107 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20190514-000808_Facebook (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cpr9999.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 9 months ago

**Deadpool rated R petition.

Petition started - vote please. (Hoping this catches Sterns eyes).

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/petition-for-rated-r-deadpool-mode#post-4548629

1 week later
#104 8 months ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

If anyone doesn't want their Deadpool vinyl record, I'd potentially like to buy it off of you.

What’s your offer?

#124 8 months ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Congratulations. I just can't decide what model I want. Pro, Premium and Limited Edition oh my.

Go for it - LE, if they are left.

#153 8 months ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

any dealers still have LE's for sale?

Call around, you might find 1.

#156 8 months ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

sorry, but I buy games for the long haul. I won't buy a game that ends up being disposable and can't keep running...

Time will tell if the circuit boards hold up.

Also, if Stern no longer supports circuit boards down the road I am sure someone will reverse engineer them (like they do for other boards).

I worry more about wood playfield and cabinets holding up. I believe home use only machines will; but routed machines will be “more trashed” than ever before. It will be tougher to get a nice routed machine in the future.

#234 8 months ago
Quoted from Goalie:

The stream was pretty good. The machine looks like fun, but I have to say the Disco ball Mode was a bit disappointing.

Was hard to tell in video. Will have to see in person .

#238 8 months ago

When are premiums leaving the factory?

When are LEs shipping also?

#297 8 months ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Anyone hear their LE is shipping soon?

Don’t know. Thought premiums were next.

Anyone??

#301 8 months ago
Quoted from trk12fire:

So people are just getting Deadpool machines in and playing them. I have pinball machines in a theater and debating on a Deadpool vs Iron Maiden. Obviously Deadpool's theme fits the theater better. However, I know Iron Maiden is a great game. So can Deadpool compete with Iron Maiden? Which should I buy? How good is Deadpool?

If Deadpool fits theme, get that machine.
People will play it and heck, when they drop new code advertise NEW code so they come back and play again.

#340 8 months ago
Quoted from xfassa:

[quoted image]

Can you take just a picture of the complete head?

#343 8 months ago

Thx! How does the shaker interact?

#376 8 months ago
Quoted from xfassa:

FYI. I did not receive the 12” Vinyl LP featuring 11 original music tracks with cover art by Zombie Yeti. Guessing that will be sent out sometime down the road.

Distributor tell you anything?

#397 8 months ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Please sell me your record anyone that gets an L.E. and doesnt reeeally needit!

I don’t need it, what is your offer?

#495 8 months ago

LE owners, do your node boards have capacitor kit on them?
Also, does the shaker board have the kit?

#498 7 months ago

???
LE owners, do your node boards have capacitor kit on them?
Also, does the shaker board have the kit?

Can someone post pictures of their bottom side of playfield in the up position?? Focus on node board areas?

Thx

#503 7 months ago

Owners, do your node boards have capacitor kits on them?

Also, LE owners does the shaker board have the kit?

Can someone post pictures of these areas on their bottom side of their playfield?

#512 7 months ago
Quoted from xfassa:

I see the zip tie spacer fix but no capacitor fix.[quoted image]

Thanks - that makes 2 people that verified this. Must be fixed on the board or in software somehow.

#515 7 months ago

Tech question.

Fired up my machine- went into diagnostic mode to check switches, lights and coils, etc.

All is good- EXCEPT:

When checking coils - I could not get coil 13 (up/down ramp hold) to make any noise.

Can someone else check this on their machine? Thanks!!!!!!!
(FYI I have an LE - not sure what this coil goes to)

#522 7 months ago
Quoted from Zukram:

296 in the house. Hope to get a few games on it tonight..
[quoted image]

Hi Zukram or Cjmjmm,

Can you check this in diagnostic mode under Coils:

Coil 13 (up/down ramp hold) - when you activate it - does it make any noise and do anything- like the rest of the coils?

Thanks

#524 7 months ago
Quoted from bdaley6509:

To all the LE owners...now that you have one...would you do it again? Thinking of pulling the trigger on one without playing it.

Yes and yes!

#531 7 months ago

Deadpool Pro / Deadpool LE

Owners - please add your assessment- rating on Pinside of your Deadpool pinball play.

Put a quick +1 response that you have rated it on pinside.

Let’s see how many OWNERS we can get over the next week.

THX in advance!

#545 7 months ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

After almost a week post rubbers are showing wear...
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
So I upgraded...
[quoted image]
Replaced near pops and near lil deadpool.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Where did you get them?

#547 7 months ago

Has anyone put the missing rubbers on the outlane posts? Or is it better to leave off for faster play?

Also, pinball instruction cards - any custom ones out yet?

#553 7 months ago

Any other options for pinball cards?

#555 7 months ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Yeah... anything that we can actually print?

Exactly

#638 7 months ago

As usual, Cliff comes through! Nice protector.

You have to contact via email.
crinear@comcast.net

BFBF9758-2516-4201-95A0-C590FF2FCF04 (resized).jpegCA417BE0-0461-48A9-9A1B-A2453B837510 (resized).jpegD1A17C6C-D1DE-4367-A138-F4F6C5C40236 (resized).jpeg

#644 7 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

Aren’t the cliffys supposed to go right to the edge of the roll in the shooter lane groove? Just enquiring before I purchase multiple cliffy’s.

They get very close- perfect fit. You don’t want them right to the edge - otherwise the ball would roll on them - steel on steel - which would be bad.

#645 7 months ago

Cliff has been making these for years - he knows what he is doing- but with confidence.

I have no vested interest - just a purchaser over the years.

#649 7 months ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

I have been using used Chimichanga wrappers for the shooter lane. Works perfectly though you need to replace them quite often. I suggest eating a fresh Chimmy just before you play each time. The solution is temporary but is very tasty.

I went with that option originally; however the side effects were unbearable according to the wife. I had to make a choice. LOL

#651 7 months ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

I have been using used Chimichanga wrappers for the shooter lane. Works perfectly though you need to replace them quite often. I suggest eating a fresh Chimmy just before you play each time. The solution is temporary but is very tasty.

I went with that option originally; however the side effects were unbearable according to the wife. I had to make a choice. LOL

#724 7 months ago

Can pinsiders show us - take pictures of how to hook up sub?

Thx

#727 7 months ago

What make/model sub do you all use?

Not looking to break bank, something that is good enough.

#730 7 months ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

So...was kicking around getting a GOTG (one of my favorite movies), but just can't get into it. Started playing a DP Pro, and really dig it! The movies are something of a guilty pleasure of mine, but as I put games on location at charity arcade for kids, I can't really have a game that is super questionable in content (sounds, graphics, modes). As the game is based on the comics, I am guessing we'd be good to go? Or is that not the case?

Good to go

#801 7 months ago
Quoted from Zdoor:

No, wasn’t planning on it. I did them for two pros I’m doing up. It’s not hard to do. Just a little patience. You’ll need the figure, 3/4” steel ball bearings and JB weld. I’m planning to try to light the figures with nano spotlights(they are a smaller, one piece LED spotlights that are easy to hide and have a pretty small diameter beam). I havent figured out the lighting tie in yet. I’d prefer to make them interactive where I can. But, happy to share what I do once I finish. Waiting on the machines to arrive...

Can you send info / link on nano spotlight?

#803 7 months ago

Have you tried getting ahold of these spotlights, they look much smaller. I have these on my machine from factory. Don’t see them available yet as replacements.

6BB6A36C-0973-4D91-8FA1-87B2CD40BC56 (resized).png
#821 7 months ago

Could you not make some adjustments?

I figured this guide was there for a reason. Maybe the guide was leaning?

Has anyone else tried this?

#823 7 months ago
Quoted from alxpier:

For my part, everything is OK on the playfield in this area. The playfield angle is correct (7°)
I did not noticed any problem since i removed this guide. Most right orbit shoots work great, and are much more easy.
Please try it and share your feedback. Maybe I am wrong on this.

Agree.

Can a few others try and report back results?

Thx

#852 7 months ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Curious how many LE owners have listened to the LP? Did the premium buyers get a cassette tape?

None - LP is not out yet.

#900 6 months ago
Quoted from Melhadmj:

Replaced all GI bulbs with their 2smd Frosted Sunlight and added 1 spotlight on the top of both slings. I think a trough lighting strip will finish the lower play field.

Did you order the KIT from comet?
If you did, sounds like the only thing that you did different was 1 spotlight per sling?

#908 6 months ago
Quoted from SLeRiC:

Bunch of haters rating the Deadpool LE really low.

Guess it’s time to UPvote Deadpool!!!

#958 6 months ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Highly recommend you call Stern tomorrow during normal business hours. Chas or someone else will be glad to help. [quoted image]

Agree.

You may have found a problem that will help all current and future owners of these systems.

Call Stern, thx

1 week later
#997 6 months ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

The stock spotlights on the slings, what are they aimed at? Just general upper playfield?
Rob

I don’t think there are stock spotlights installed by Stern. After the fact spotlights ate aimed at middle playfield.

1 week later
#1086 6 months ago

Some distributors still have a few.

All 500 made at same time and the distributors then have to take so many in their inventory.

Look below, you will see LE for sale.

#1088 6 months ago
0C7B4B77-C5DA-4846-992B-C6C3A672E912 (resized).png
#1110 6 months ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

The flaming truck mod is one of those mods that I hate. Hear me out... I hate it because the flat plastic fire on top of the truck didn’t bother me before. In fact, I’m not sure I even noticed it much before you posted this mod. But now I can’t stand the stock plastic and have to have this mod. This along with the replacement shooter housing mod will be on my LE someday. Nice job!!

What is the ... "replacement shooter housing "

#1118 5 months ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

You can buy replacement dazzler and wolvie figures. At this point just buy a pro and slap the figures on yourself. Your paying $1700 for a plastic disco ball and ramp. Honest question what does everyone think of the side armor. Looks pretty lazy to me

Depends if you like stuff like HD glass, shaker motor, powder coat rails, disco ball, drop targets, HD speaker system with 3 channel amplifier, illuminated speaker rings, plastic figures, Art blades, complete chimi truck, etc. not on the PRO.

Heck you can read:

F3290D18-E215-4D09-B7EE-E3A9A60ED327 (resized).pngF5BE0465-9784-4090-8B7F-80623BD624CC (resized).png
#1152 5 months ago
Quoted from Jerol:

I did
[quoted image]

Did you paint that?

#1154 5 months ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

No, they are painted and weathered prior to ship.

Can you message back the link of where these are 4 sale?

#1212 5 months ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

Here you can see how the ball jumps. It is a small sample with the hand, during the game the ball goes faster the jump is much bigger

Can you turn down coil strength on slings?

Also what is pitch of playfield

#1227 5 months ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

I do not have problems with the dimples because I have the protector. My problem is the balls in the air and the blows received by the ramp of lambre because of these balls, in addition to the balls that jump in the middle of a partica over the slingshot

I know some don’t like dimples - maybe if they treat the wood in the future it be hard as a steel!

http://www.constructionmanagermagazine.com/international/researchers-make-soft-wood-hard-steel/

#1231 5 months ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

They announced it in a panel once, 1.0 this year.

Christmas present!

#1260 5 months ago

Yup playfield protector.

It will be a balance act to adjust the contacts vs rapid fire.

If this doesn’t work demand a new protector that lines up direct with the holes in the slings!

#1262 5 months ago
Quoted from crussell:

I’ve had a pro for about a week and experienced both issues. Off the blue protectors into the bottom of the wire ramp, and the left sling throwing it all the way to the plunger lane. I have no play field protectors, all settings are stock. Wasn’t too worried about the ramp? It’s metal, it’s a fast game, just assumed it happens. The left sling to the plunge lane is annoying though.
Don’t have a fix, but figured I’d let you know you’re not the only one.

Have you tried turning down the sling power? Someone mentioned that, any help with the issue?

#1271 5 months ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Any other LE owners hear when the Vinyl album will be sent out?

Shooting for end of year.

1 week later
#1330 5 months ago

Awesome!!

And we can expect another upgrade to 1.0 as well.

#1358 5 months ago
Quoted from Finisher604:

How long should the update take? Been over 30 mins.. just curious. Been stuck here the entire time.
[quoted image]

Not that long

#1363 5 months ago

0.97 code just released, few fixes and tweaks to 0.96

#1412 4 months ago
Quoted from vireland:

I have a logjam on the printers right now with so many popular mods happening at once. Another printer is on the way to hopefully take some of the pressure off and get things moving. The X-men set is so large (so many brackets) that it will take quite a while to get stock made, but it is coming - you've seen the pictures of how it looks!

What does the actual mod look like?

#1420 4 months ago
Quoted from pninja005:

So how does DP hold up against Iron Maiden?
I am thinking of picking one up this week.
Thx!

Love it - have LE. Deadpool Music is much better unless you are an Iron Maiden fan.

#1423 4 months ago
Quoted from SLeRiC:

On Dec 1, 2018, I wrote:
When will the LP ship?
Please Advise
Zach.Sharpe@sternpinball.com Replied
Aiming for end of December but will send you a note once they are shipping your way so you can keep an eye out for it.
Thanks,
Zach
Sent from my iPhone

“Aiming for end December” - interpretation - means mid to end January.

#1436 4 months ago

Please report here (it helps everyone!):

bug.report@sternpinball.com

#1450 4 months ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

I know it's personal preference, but was curious as to whether other LE/Premium owners installed the Pro plastics (e.g. Colossus and Deadpool on the hammock) on their games. Am thinking about doing it since they were included with the game, but not entirely sure since they are flat instead of 3D like Dazzler and Wolverine. I may end up just installing them and removing them if I don't like the way they look, but I don't want to unnecessarily work on the game if the general consensus is to leave them off. Thanks.

You can buy figures cheap on eBay, instead of plastic!

905302A1-0C6D-4295-A492-E71B1342F221 (resized).jpeg1E13700D-706C-4418-BF9D-E2B4076BE23C (resized).jpeg627B29D2-2172-4421-AB9C-6AAAD78D6333 (resized).jpeg97A77B07-4108-48C2-8D33-C3B6AA13625E (resized).jpeg
#1452 4 months ago

Which character is this ? Cable?

AA386BC9-FCE2-4CF6-990F-E9D721190B54 (resized).jpeg
#1467 4 months ago
Quoted from redman822:

What size figures are those? What are their item descriptions (i.e. manufaturer/'product line')? Thanks in advance!

Marvel universe

#1502 4 months ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

Thanks. Appreciate the info, and glad it's not only my game (and my game does the other things you've mentioned as well). For the most part things work fine, so more minor annoyances then anything else (except once the ball jumped off the sword and drained down the middle and that did annoy me).

It happened occasionally so I added an additional piece of cushion to existing rubber at the end just before it jumps onto sword. Fixed it

#1504 4 months ago

Add extra foam to the black rubber bumper here (don’t make to think).

E5FC658C-2176-41AA-A6DD-72B6D9CFD546 (resized).jpeg
#1537 4 months ago

Nice mod PinMonk! Looks great!
(Color inserts on playfield now match back of game for each mode... trex, sabertooth, mystique, etc.)

You should develop multiple colors of multiple sizes and sell them one off.

Folks easy to install- looks good.
F1C3A65A-4BA0-4D61-A808-2EB8713977EE (resized).jpegF5420C88-C172-4B07-AE49-C50A16630378 (resized).jpeg

#1544 4 months ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

That is about proximity of where I was planning to install that same Juggernaut figure (someday with Mystique and Sabertooth I'm sitting on waiting for next code update. Can you post a photo of it from perspective of the whole game playfield?

Check out this post (FYI none of my figures visually interfere with seeing the ball)

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/29#post-4761803

#1552 4 months ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Had a casualty today. Kind of disappointing. [quoted image]

Wow, please share with Stern so they send out a replacement and they track how many of these occur Incase recall.

How many plays on game? Before this happened

#1579 4 months ago
Quoted from PoolFan:

Anyone want to sell me their LP?

Sure, $500 and you can have mine.
First one to PM!

#1581 4 months ago
Quoted from PoolFan:

So you’re saying you really want to keep yours.

Is that to much? For a limited LP?

#1594 4 months ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Yuuuup
Even if signed by all Stern team plus Rob Liefeld...

What’s it worth?

#1597 4 months ago
Quoted from PoolFan:

I just did a quick eBay search for sold listings of “LP limited 500”. Most sold for $60 or less.

Guess for that price I will keep it and play it, not worth anyone selling theirs.

#1621 3 months ago

Guess what just arrived...

7127EBF1-B281-4A6C-BDD9-B54EFF4BB09F (resized).jpegDB70A075-15D0-4C72-AF3C-5CBA5D158795 (resized).jpeg

#1678 3 months ago

I have LP for sale to highest bidder - just PM me.

#1682 3 months ago

From picture above right hand looks like it will spin - independent of back piece. Also other hand and words Deadpool look like they are also in front of the back piece - but don’t see those spinning!

#1707 3 months ago

Thinking of selling my LP tecord that came with my LE machine.

Should I do it? And when I resell my machine down the road will it hurt the value not having the LP. If you say YES, by how much $$.

Thx

3 weeks later
#1889 81 days ago

Email Stern to put back

#1891 81 days ago

Everyone report here for them to change
Thx

#1897 81 days ago

Right on.

Now we need a bunch more people to send email so we get in 1.0 code.

1 week later
#2041 69 days ago
Quoted from djxealot:

Was playing yesterday and a random screw flew off from somewhere and appeared in the middle of the playfield. Got it out before it got lodged somewhere or caused any damage, but can't find out where the damn thing came from. Nothing appears to be missing a screw anywhere. Nothing loose on the playfield. Everything looks fine, except I have this random screw that appeared out of nowhere.
This happen to anyone else? Any place I might not be looking?

Post a picture

#2043 69 days ago
Quoted from djxealot:

Good idea, but I checked it just now and nope... all screws in Little Deadpool are there.
Now I'm just wondering if the factory dropped a screw somewhere and it just decided to pop out and scare the crap out of me. Lol.

Lots of screws, picture or screw size needed to solve

1 week later
#2148 59 days ago

Looks like you and Stern have similar pop bumper cap idea! Yours look beefy, stronger.

https://shop.sternpinball.com/collections/accessories/products/deadpool-ninja-star-pop-bumper-cap-kit
05480F06-A55A-4FD6-AC5F-0E1B6BF9F631 (resized).png

#2160 57 days ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

We did some color tests today with final dome center installed.
Will be test fitting next weekend.
[quoted image]

Wow - nice !!!!

Will they be installed on all 3 bumpers?

When available and pricing?

Thx

1 week later
#2227 47 days ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Does anyone want to sell/get rid of the vinyl album?
I'm trying to complete my DP tribute in my house as its my top earning pinball haha.

What are you willing to offer?
Might help motivate someone.

#2272 43 days ago

Do you have pictures you can share of a Premium/LE version with your stars installed?

1 week later
#2391 36 days ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

hooked , might be worth upping the cost by a few bucks and including brighter LED’s with the kit. Or at the very least, making a recommendation on which particular LED has the appropriate brightness for the look you intend (plus will still fit). Thinking about ordering these soon and would prefer not to reinvent the wheel if this has already been worked out.

I love the look of these - is there anything that can be done to get the RED led color is the middle - brighter red like the current red plastic domes??

#2403 35 days ago

Is the star - dome on the new hookedonpinball’s version clear?

If they are white led boards by Stern - one option is to put in a red filter. Probably won’t be bright enough. Thoughts on this?

So next option- solder in red led strip by comet pinball - with a few leds to make bright.

#2404 35 days ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Actually in gameplay they shine brighter. In attract mode they dont recieve full led power or i just notice it more. Very happy with the mod. Dont be afraid to buy, totally worth it

Bi chance do you have a picture of the bottom of the new star by hooked?

#2408 35 days ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Yes i filtered it to red and installed red leds. Im happy they looks great

Cool.

Can you share a new photo now of what they look like with the red?

Thanks for doing - based on your photos - I plan on buying these and doing what you did for increasing res brightness.

#2418 33 days ago
Quoted from stevebighead:

Hey Deadpool owners, about to spring for a premium but still considering Iron Maiden. Any of you out there own both that like Deadpool better?

Go Deadpool, unless you are an Iron Maiden music fan. Music will get to you after awhile if you are not a fan of it.

#2445 30 days ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Joined the club yesterday. I can’t believe how fun this game has become. I liked it when I played it at Expo but good lord is this game great!
[quoted image]

With code near completion, this is game is rockin - and sales have picked up. Get one before they are gone!!

2 weeks later
#2771 11 days ago
Quoted from Flipnaught:

I just had something similar happen to me. I don't remember the exact circumstances but lil DP MB started on me seemingly out of nowhere. At the time I did not think I had met the requirements to start it. I will have to pay closer attention to see if I notice a trend.

Can you / did you all report the bug to Stern?

Thx

#2812 10 days ago

Please report here (it helps everyone!):

#2831 9 days ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Plenty of LEs still available. Lol

Like - 100’s of them?

#2903 6 days ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

This is what we call polish and support. So happy to see Tanio and his team on top of it.
I really hope they have plans to add additional high score tables. Some that come to mind would be:
+ Sabertooth/Mystique/Juggernaut Champs
+ final blow champ (highest single value final blow shot score), maybe also display which villain it was against.
+ T-Rex/Megladon champs
+ super skill shot champ (most super skills shots)
+ Snikt champ (Most snikt shots in one game)
+ disco loops champ
+ disco mb champ
+ berserker rage champ
+ Collosus JP champ
+ Ninjapocalypse champ
+ Katana Rama champ
+ Lil DP mb and frenzy champs
+ Sauron champ
+ Mech suit mb champ
+ weapon champ (most weapons collected)
+ megakrakawhateveritscalled asaurus champ
+ Mr Sinister Champ
Those are just to name a few to get em started lol

Please email Tanio, he is very responsive!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
$ 45.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 9,999.99
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bay Village, OH
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 129.95
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 29.95
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 150.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cpr9999.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside