(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

9 months ago

Topic Stats

• 3,056 posts
  • 316 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Eskaybee
  • Topic is favorited by 119 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 688 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190523_202656 (resized).jpg
73DB0866-379F-408B-B03A-2B892E3E505C (resized).jpeg
E422A921-E5F0-44ED-BDB1-4C73C1814E53 (resized).jpeg
D87F9A9F-ADBE-4D48-AA51-6BCA17DB462F (resized).jpeg
B4013DB9-404D-433F-AD5B-82C85A777AD3 (resized).jpeg
B2DADD4E-01CC-45B6-9ADB-9875B99B672F (resized).jpeg
7080A62A-18AA-47AC-8E09-A52C6FB568ED (resized).jpeg
19F5D883-918F-42E4-A409-5EFB35F79498 (resized).jpeg
rs=w-240,h-240 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0406 (resized).JPG
IMG_0405 (resized).JPG
IMG_0404 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpg
2116E00A-C2AA-4157-8735-BA9E909FA9DD (resized).jpeg
B90B1B02-9302-4975-9626-09C3516CD112 (resized).jpeg
9F6841DF-AD15-4920-BE89-5FC701FDD3AC (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 9 months ago

What up!! Can’t wait to play this game.

#17 9 months ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

There is going to be one on location and a launch party close to where I work. I'm really looking forward to playing it to see if the humor/music is as good as I think it is.

From what we’ve seen so far, it’s seems like they have really tried to bring the humor side to life.

#22 9 months ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

I'm likely gonna get the PRO (not sure the upside on the PREMIUM/LE for the $ difference is worth it for me) but I was wondering if anyone knew if the game has any magnet action? (either under the board (love those!) or in certain parts?

No magnets. Pretty sure. Thank god. Haha.

#29 9 months ago
Quoted from Mr_Positive:

In on a pro last week. Does anyone have any confirmation as to when their machines are shipping?

Soon. Depends on the distro and when you got in. The launch party locations have dibs I would think and all of the launch parties are mid September. So I’d say around then. Maybe sooner.

1 week later
#60 9 months ago

Laser los on twitch streaming a pro with pinstadiums right now. Check him out!

#69 9 months ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

How well do operators expect DP to do on location?

Every operator I know is getting at least one, so I’d say very well.

1 week later
#131 8 months ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Shaker not enabled yet, for those wondering. 7 degree pitch is recommended for best game play, helped my lock shot.

Wow so steeper helps it? Where’s the bubble? Split by the top line?

#141 8 months ago
Quoted from sohchx:

93,135,630 and 2nd place score of 56,55,540. I believe those scores will be bested by today's end being that I was one of the first to play it out of the box.

Yeah. I mean one OK ninja multiball is a couple hundred million.

#143 8 months ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Or just buy one and have fun with it. Life is too short...
Rob

But Rob!!! In ten years there’s a chance I won’t have the the schematics! We need the schematics!! Haha

#167 8 months ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

My biggest complaint is little deadpool multiball. I wish itd let you lock a ball and save that or add the stealing factor between games. I also dont like you lock a ball and you cant start a battle then cash in

Start the battle first then go after little Deadpool.

#169 8 months ago

Why not preload it? Seems dumb

Because that’s not how the rules work. Haha. There are lots of games that require certain orders for stacks. Makes it more challenging imo.

#173 8 months ago
Quoted from jeep-mustang:

Only thing that I'm disappointed with is the dimples all over the playfield. I have no idea if this is normal for Sterns or if I got a lousy playfield?

Normal. Dozens of threads on this. Any new game now a days is like this. Even worse on ones that get lists of airballs.

#176 8 months ago
Quoted from jeep-mustang:

That's a bummer. I do automotive collision repair and to me it looks like they either used a very soft clearcoat or it didn't have enough time to setup and harden.

Also your car isn’t being hit with pinballs at high rates of speed. Haha

#188 8 months ago

Any of your bulbs that don’t play nice with spike? I thought there was some issues with putting aftermarket LEDs in spike games from time to time depending on the bulbs.

Looks way better by the way.

#295 8 months ago

I have yet to hit the PF x target shot on purpose. I can totally see the scoring going nuts if you can get that a few times during a game.

#299 8 months ago
Quoted from trk12fire:

So people are just getting Deadpool machines in and playing them. I have pinball machines in a theater and debating on a Deadpool vs Iron Maiden. Obviously Deadpool's theme fits the theater better. However, I know Iron Maiden is a great game. So can Deadpool compete with Iron Maiden? Which should I buy? How good is Deadpool?

Only time will tell on Deadpool. It’s very fun to shoot and seems to have something pretty cool in the works. That being said, the game won’t have mostly complete code for at least a few months.

#364 8 months ago
Quoted from T-800:

Anyone have definitive advice on fixing the right ramp rejects other than pitch and level? Getting really tired of having fast smooth shots go through the path only to get rejected over half the time instead of going up the ramp. Shot is so fast it's really hard to tell what it's smacking into and if it's usually the same obstacle or not...

So what happens when it makes it through the first ball guide? Does it go up the ramp at all? Surprisingly enough some say making the game steep (like 7.0) is the ticket.

#428 8 months ago
Quoted from tonedef131:

Finally got to Sinister and the game rebooted. So much for putting up initials on my first billion+ game. Keep killing it Stern

Don’t trap up too long and cycle through instant info either. Haha

#429 8 months ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

1) So is Deadpool code functionally complete or what?

Even though both wizard modes are coded I think they are basically place holders as I heard they have little to no rules. Like one shot hit and it’s done kind of thing. Could be wrong. But that’s typical for even the new games that come out almost complete. (GOT, Maiden, etc)

#436 8 months ago
Quoted from PinballZach:

Hey guys! Quick question. Is it worth updating to .84 yet? I heard that some people were having their game restart right in the middle of a ball with the .84 code. Should I go ahead with the update or just wait for the supposed bug to be resolved?

Just don’t go into instant info and you should be good. Haha

#463 8 months ago
Quoted from JMK:

was making the Katana ramp fairly regularly and found it such a satisfying shot.
I feel setting this pin up with proper pitch is likely going to make a noticeable difference (particularly for the Katana ramp).

What pitch did you set it at?

#577 7 months ago
Quoted from frolic:

No vinyl record in the box. is that still a thing?

Should’ve had an order form with the game or something.

#584 7 months ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

Ok, so I'm settling in after one week with Deadpool, and have some questions about my first pinball machine.
I've picked up new fancy balls, rubber feet for the legs, and am ordering a Pinstadium. What else do I need? Are plastic protectors, Titan rubbers, or anything else necessary to keep it nice?

Main things that will keep it nice is regular cleanings, keep and eye on the balls’ conditions and replace if they get scuffed up, replace them.

Put some Mylar down in the shooter lane to keep it from getting chewed up and out in front of the scoop if not already there.

Make sure the drop targets are flush with the playfield when down. If not, adjust them to be flush.

#672 7 months ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

So "perfect play" rings can't handle deadpool...
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
P.s... that was with lowered slingshot strength setting!

Make sure not to use 2” rings. Try 2-1/4 or 2-1/2”

#674 7 months ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

You're freaking hilarious!
They are 2.5"

Officially out of suggestions. Haha

#676 7 months ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

This game has to handle high daily play so I just ordered a set of 2.5" super band rings so I just ordered a set from Marco.

Yeah I’d say those will hold up better. Pretty much anything else gets destroyed under high play unless you’re on it to rotate once a week.

#681 7 months ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Not true, black rubber lasts well even unrotated so does white rings, super band very very well and titan pretty good. I really like the stickiness and bouncing play of perfect play but they shred so quickly.

True true, but black rubber makes everything dirty so quick. And if I’m changing out those already, I’m gonna go super bands or titans.

#733 7 months ago
Quoted from Jerol:

but the first time you bring 9 Hadron Enforcers into an Orb Multiball you'll be back on board.

I thought this was nerfed with new code? Can only have 3 teed up at any one time.

#790 7 months ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

In this video you clearly see the defects on the board ... happens to you? Thank you

Yes. Happens to every game.

#794 7 months ago
Quoted from trk12fire:

Where’s the power source on these new spike 2 systems (for the speaker lights)? I can’t find where to plug into. Used to be to the right of the coin door

Right side of the head.

#861 7 months ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Snikt all the way up ramp remains only way to multiply pf?

What’s colossus’s team up power again? He may double scoring in the modes, but not sure. Other than that, that’s the only way to get a playfield multiplier.

#863 7 months ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Thanks Chuck. If so, I’m LOVING everything about this game (the little I get to play when I “work”...) except for how seemingly lucky Snikt shots, mostly during MB, can change the complexion of a game. I like the battering ram, bumblebee, and FUEL setup better for multiplying pf. Even FORCE double multipliers. There has to be a better way to do multiplier. Maybe I need to play more...

I’d say those lucky shots are an anomaly. Not my experience at all and I’ve been playing this a lot in tournaments.

Also any of those other multipliers can be just as lucky. But you’re right they take more than ONE shot to get going. Fair point for sure.

Now I have definitely had games where I hit that shot 2-3 times in a row. Not sure how often that would happen to someone just flailing.

Another issue I have with this shot is how it will perform over time as the target shifts and wears.

#867 7 months ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Does hitting the Snikt target restart the multiplier timer or can you only do that by making combos? I guess I could just take the glass off, but this fits my laziness

I think it only affects the timer if you use it to start the next multiplier.

#904 7 months ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

Sorry, not big on reading pages of thread so this might have been asked if so sorry. What is the powder coat color on the LE of the rail? It’s red metal or something anyone know?

Red powder coat with gold flake.

#905 7 months ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

Must be a Titan rubber. Mine bust all the time with excuses of why the product fails but no real fix. I can’t count the times I have put on flipper units not played a game went back the next day and the flipper rubber busted in half.

He already said it was perfect play. That’s pinball life.

#909 7 months ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

No that’s the powder on the outside not the rail inside on the LE.

What?

Quoted from wdpvideo:

lol yes I agree but don’t you think you should play a game 1st before they bust?

Spontaneously combusting rubbers. That’s a first.

#921 7 months ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

Look
Not the same[quoted image][quoted image]

You’re first pic is a wireform. Sorry I was confused when you called it a rail. My bad. Yes that’s powder coating too I believe.

#936 7 months ago
Quoted from Yfichelle:

Hi all, my dp premium is coming... but i dont put a playfield protector... i see a lot of discussion concerning the dimpling especially on Deadpool...
Do you have a PP on your deadpool ?

If you have concerns about dimpling then add the protector. If you think it’s normal like the majority of us, play it and enjoy it.

#939 7 months ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

My brother in law just got a new pin after telling me for 7 months no way. Just can't see paying that much. He's had it 7 days now. I drove 35 miles to play. After game 2 he said, ok lets play one more. So we did and that was it. I did look at his setting and seen he only had 34 game on it. Now he's one afraid to touch a $7500 game. I drove 70 miles round trip to play 3 games. Should've stayed home and played 30. Unbelievable

Does your brother in law like pinball? That’s like torture only being able to play 3 games in a session.

2 weeks later
#1072 6 months ago

Is it just me or is the playfield multiplier way too short now?

Make combos to keep it going.

#1074 6 months ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

And don’t forget to toss the odd Sknit-n-up to increase that multiplier while ur at it.
Haven’t gotten past 4x yet.
Actually, haven’t gotten many multipliers when it would matter, and certainly not very deliberately.

Definitely tough, and I worry how tough it will be when the target gets beat to hell.

1 week later
#1147 6 months ago

Put different kinds of rubber on the game, turn the sling power down, play the game. It will settle down when it breaks in.

3 weeks later
#1376 5 months ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Anyone know how exactly to restart the PF muliplier?

Same shot. If you mean increase the timer, you need to make unique combos unless that has changed with the code.

#1390 5 months ago

Played the new code. Pretty damn fun. Game seems to slow to a crawl though after the first wave of modes are done. Very hard to score and beat the villains with Sauron involved. Almost might be more worth it to go for bonus x as hundreds of millions are pretty possible with 3-5x bonus.

#1398 5 months ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Ok so I noticed a few posts from some of you saying you finally got to disco multi ball, and I didn’t think much of it because I thought hey, maybe the game is brand new to you.
But the posts keep coming... i have stock settings running, and my disco starts after the second shot. Its kind of a pain actually cuz it starts before i even light Dazzler and I wanna get battling.
Does everyone have their settings different for that mode??

Well if your spinner rips good, I can see it only taking two shots. The one I play takes 5-6 before you’re in the MB.

#1432 4 months ago
Quoted from schudel5:

Only thing I've noticed is the center spinner loop, when it's seemingly lit for Berzerker, it doesn't start when hit again. Unlike Disco Multiball there is no count on the screen telling you the spins left to start Berzerker. I just see the inserts flashing in sequence for the center spinner loop. I have to hit it 3 or 4 times to get the mode to start. And yes my switches work 100%. All other modes and shots that need that switch always work. Has anyone noticed this too? This is on a Pro.

Yep. It’s a bug for sure. In single ball play it just keeps pulsing and never starts. You can still quality modes and team ups, they just don’t light until you’re actually in the mode. Then back to single ball and the center spinner is lit for Bezerker mode. No matter how many times you hit it, it doesn’t start.

#1475 4 months ago

Never go into a battle without at least 3 teamups. I get all the left side teamups, then start a battle. I have to maximize my first run through the battles because once Sauron gets involved they are impossible to beat for me.

I only use lil Deadpool to collect weapons.

They just let quests and other modes and multipliers happen as they may.

#1512 4 months ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Saving those BOOM@ for a 1 button Mystique mode feels sooo damn goood!

How do you do this?

#1515 4 months ago

Oh cool. So would you need teamups active too, or will super boom always complete a battle on one hit?

#1523 4 months ago
Quoted from tonedef131:

I hit a red super boom today during mech suit right after activating 2x.

And?? Haha

#1540 4 months ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Watched one of my better player customers get 1 Billion today (Carl Reedy).

Took our local shark all of one game to break a billion after we updated to .97. He’s insane.

I’m loving the new code though. Adds a lot more strategy.

1 week later
#1605 4 months ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

I honestly can’t disagree more that this game is clunky. Really don’t get that criticism.

The pro is pretty clunky. The premium benefits greatly from the awesome left orbit shot.

#1612 4 months ago
Quoted from ilovegames:

Hey I have a question hopefully someone here can answer.
Getting all 4 of the top lanes increases your multiplier correct? Does that correspond to the 2x to 5x multiplier on the playfield between the flippers? I can never seem to lite those but always seem to have multipliers on the ball over summary screen.
Anybody know? Thanks in advance

2x to 5x by the flippers is the playfield multiplier. To start those you have to hit the bank shot off the Snikt target up the lock ramp. That starts 2x. To start the next one, hit that shot again before 2x Times out.

#1649 4 months ago

I agree. Does Sinistar mode work? If so, I’d call this pretty much done and only balancing and bug fixes to go.

#1659 3 months ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

OK, so, I guess I haven't been paying attention to advances in the core Stern universe for the past few years. When did they provide the ability to drive a real, physical knocker and (assuming that one isn't present from the factory) how do I equip my game with one? Is this a SPIKE thing? My only other Spike game is ASLE...

Go to pinballlife. I think kinocker kits are available for all sterns.

#1684 3 months ago

That’s how many weapons are ready to collect at the scoop.

1 week later
#1733 3 months ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

How are both of you starting and progressing to hit those scores? Im stuck at ~135m. Im finding this pin gets constant side drains which kills any chance of high scores. It came with the black rubber circle off the rod guarding the side drain, but i put them on. I feel like the ball bounces out into that drain even when it shouldnt.

Shoot the left orbit until disco Multiball starts. You can get 135mm from that alone.

On top of that, concentrate on not starting a battle until you have at least 2 team ups ready. I like to try for the two spinner team up and colossus loop. Finishing a battle quickly will net big points.

On top of that, keep collecting weapons. Once you get to 45, mech suit multiball starts. You get lots of points there.

#1735 3 months ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Thx! I just got the machine monday and am learning it. Are teamups ready when their life bars are full?

Yep. There will also be a blue triangle lit up on the playfield next to that shot telling you it’s ready

Quoted from mbrave77:

Also any tips on the snkkt multiplier shot?

Hit it from the left flipper and hope it banks up the ramp. Haha. Just have to practice. It’s never easy to do consistently.

#1739 3 months ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

I try to save the easy mini DP multiball for my first battle if possible.

Play this on its own. Just use it to collect weapons. Better to play battles in single ball play.

Good point on the boom button. If you store 3-4 booms in the button and have lots of teamups, you can get to the final shot scoop just from pressing the boom button.

#1744 3 months ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

I seem to remember Not being able to hit the final shot with the boom... Haven’t played the new code much tho. Will tonight!

Last time I did it the ball was in the pops so maybe I got the health down with the boom enough that the pops finished him off. Cool part was the pops sent the ball into the scoop too for the collect. Haha

#1745 3 months ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Question - Does anyone have any good ways of Stopping the ball when it comes out of the loop?

Live catch.

#1756 3 months ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

to clarify on regen. Is regen suppossed to revive any drain when lit? Or just the left outer drain where the light is?

Left drains only.

#1810 3 months ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

I always set up all my machines as steep as they can go. I don't care about setting at a perfect pitch - I always want them to play as fast as possible. Have been collecting for over 10 years, and every machine I own has been set up that way. Love the speed and rush of it!
DP Pro is set that way, and I get ninja multi about every 4-5 games I'd guess.

Agreed. Every time I get a new game I put the back levelers all the way out so they are even with the collar, and the front ones all the way in. Then I put the legs on the game.

#1812 3 months ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

I think 7 degrees is that middle ground sweet spot. It makes the game play fast, or faster than standard 6.5, but doesn't restrict the lateral motion reducing side drains. Can't setting a game too steep take a lot of the side to side action out of a machine and make side drains less likely?

No idea.

#1852 3 months ago
Quoted from spidey:

Pro vs Premium? I like drops but stand ups play faster.

The left orbit diverted to the right flipper is genius. I prefer the play of the premium. I’m a sucker for drops too.

#1854 3 months ago
Quoted from mjs2:

Doesn’t that hinder the ability to collect bonus multipliers if there is no gate to keep ball up top? Just asking as I have not played premium.

Not sure when it doesn’t loop all the way around, but you’d just have to concentrate on going up there when you know it will feed the pops. Does the right orbit ever stop in the lanes?

1 week later
#1921 84 days ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

For you guys getting tons of weapons. Whats your strategy? Ive only gotten mech suit 3 times!!

Hit the white lit shots. I’ve never specifically gone for them. Long ball times and it just takes care of itself.

#1923 84 days ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Yea I get that, I guess overall I just suck at pinball! I have not mastered the art of nudging the system yet and I lose a lot of balls I shouldnt probably. Ive also found that its hardere to nudge on my thick basement carpet. When I go on location on hardwood/tile I can nudge much better......

Yep. Nudging is very important. Can turn 30 second ball times to 3:00 ball times.

#1961 83 days ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Let’s hear from guys that are fans of SW, IMDN, TWD, GOT, ACDC, WOZ...how does Deadpool stack up to these? And is it kid friendly? What about your pro vs premium viewpoint? How’s the strategies, stacking, and ball times overall?
I plan to go play an LE in the next week or two now that code is much more refined. But hard to get good assessment off a 2-hour session.

I think you’re going to prefer the flow of a LE to the pro. Super smooth.

Rules aren’t going to excite you, but the game is solid. Very fun to maxmize battle values and risk/reward on the team ups.

Great layout and should take you out of your comfort zone of more typical layouts. I like this game more and more every time I play it.

#1984 80 days ago
Quoted from Clint12:

I was considering a le would you guys say it’s as good or better then the le ac/dc I have?

Both great games. If you’ve had your fun with ACDC, I say go for it.

story is still out on Deadpool, but I’ve really liked how they’ve coded this. More of an adventure, where ACDC is pure adrenaline.

#2001 79 days ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Well i figured that! I mean why would the feet being lower make a difference if the pitch remains equal.

People saying to put all the feet all the way in are assuming the front were all the way in before or close to it and the back were closer to all the way out.

Put them all, all the way in to decrease the pitch.

#2013 78 days ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

I havent gotten disco multiball in forever. Someone remind me how to trigger it. Im on a premium and get disco mode all the time, do I have to hit that orbit enough during that mode? Ever since I made the pitch steeper its a bit harder to hit left orbit.

It’s the second disco mode. Keep hitting orbit after the first disc mode. Takes a hundred spins I think. Maybe more.

1 week later
#2061 72 days ago
Quoted from Coz:

my Deadpool I picked up in trade has older code, what is the current code? I need to update. This is my first spike game, is the update process similar to Sam games? I have updated my Star Trek twice

Yep. Sans dip switch. Make sure the usb stock has the update file on it only. Nothing else. No folders no nothing. Turn game off. Put usb into slot on board in backbox. Turn game on. Follow prompts.

3 weeks later
#2228 51 days ago
Quoted from scottslash:

I'm easily finding protectors for the *left* side of the shooter lane. But what about the *right* side of the shooter lane?
You know, for alongside the groove. The wooden siderail is already covered fine.
[quoted image]

Mylar works great.

1 week later
#2342 43 days ago
Quoted from Zukram:

Noticed since the update to 1.0, I now get the extra ball award at 30 collected weapons instead of previous 75..
Anyone else seeing this ? I reported as a possible bug to stern..

What’s it supposed to do? Typically EBs auto adjust. So if it starts at 30 and you’re getting it every game, the number will automatically increase. Check the settings to see what default is.

#2365 42 days ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

I’ve found this to be true for every Prem I’ve played. Why!? They feel significantly heavier and solid...

Same. Never understood this. My GOT pro feels like it’s made of balsa wood compared to ACDC prem.

#2372 41 days ago
Quoted from Flipnaught:

Can someone point me towards a post or resources on properly setting up Deadpool? Leveling, adjustments etc to make it shoot well? I feel like I have mine pretty well leveled but am still bricking some shots that I feel like should be more reliable. Are their any other adjustments or tuning that can be done to get me the rest of the way there?

I don’t have suggestions other than play it. Our location was rejecting shots to Colossus and the lock ramp was really hard to make. Now that it has a ton of plays it’s butter smooth.

#2374 41 days ago
Quoted from Flipnaught:

Thanks, mines not bad I feel like I've got it 90% of the way there. I may just fiddle with the leveling and see if it likes it steeper.

Steeper is better too from what I’ve seen.

#2393 40 days ago
Quoted from JRay23:

So I have been lurking the site for a while, A Deadpool Premium at a local bar got me hooked after not playing pinball for 20 years or so. I’m sorry if this is common knowledge, but how long does Stern usually produce machines? I want to buy a Deadpool, but i am probably a few months out from being able to do so. Thanks

They will be available for a couple more years most likely. And it will be a while after that before all the distros sell their stock.

1 week later
#2620 24 days ago

If eskaybee gets into a game, look out. Monster scores are coming.

#2656 22 days ago
Quoted from Gumby510:

Got around 120 plays so far and the clear coat is starting to peel off the shooter lane. Anything I can do to protect this?
[quoted image]

Mylar will stop that in its tracks for sure.

#2748 16 days ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

If another lit shot is made, the hurry-up value is boosted and time is added.
I like the sounds of that!
100,200,300 weapons for pf x... thats not actually new is it?

You definitely got a pf x for 100 before.

#2826 14 days ago
Quoted from durgee7:

Hey Guys,
Maybe I should do my homework, but can someone tell me where these "extra" pieces are used in DP Pro?
Thanks
[quoted image]

They are key fobs. They go on your keys.

#2842 13 days ago
Quoted from trk12fire:

I noticed one of my flippers getting stuck. Upon investigation, I noticed that the center of the coil stop broke free. This was causing the stop to wiggle and get stuck inside the sleeve. Could this be due to the flipper being higher strength or a cheap coil stop? Is there a stronger coil stop anyone can recommend?

Just standard cheap china coil stops. Just replace. Happens all the time. Pinball life has what you need.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pitman, NJ
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Fruitland Park, FL
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 45.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
Wanted
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 150.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside