New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7,404 posts
  • 567 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 24 minutes ago by Eskaybee
  • Topic is favorited by 281 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,577 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

CE318E60-BE22-43E6-B360-A72FA0BB6883 (resized).jpeg
deadpool (resized).jpg
3D8D77A5-B64D-4F8D-A36D-7E7240C930E9 (resized).jpeg
dp14 (resized).jpg
dp13 (resized).jpg
dp4 (resized).jpg
dp14 (resized).jpg
7B50772A-0168-4A32-9633-8125826107D2 (resized).jpeg
IMG-0540 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
DP-pic (resized).jpg
DP-pic 4 (resized).jpg
DP-pic 3 (resized).jpg
DP-pic 2 (resized).jpg
IMG_9355 (resized).JPG
DP 399 Million Bonus 2020-10-18 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (2 years ago)

Post #270 Troubleshooting the Katana ramp shot Posted by chuckcasey (2 years ago)

Post #385 Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (2 years ago)

Post #414 Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (2 years ago)

Post #544 Post Rubbers wearing Posted by HighProtein (2 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (2 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (2 years ago)

Post #725 External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (2 years ago)

Post #889 Deadpool "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (2 years ago)

Post #894 Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bundy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3934 1 year ago

Found the perfect topper today at IKEA.
A $20 Megladon

EFEA987E-690D-4D40-B213-0C2915A291E7 (resized).jpeg
#3943 1 year ago

Hämtar ett Pro imorgon till samlingen

#3955 1 year ago

It has now been 3 days since I received my Deadpool and I just have to say this is one impressive pinball machine!
I have been doing this for quite some time and played a lot of different games and have had the opportunity to own a few really good ones also, but I can totally see this becoming one of my all-time favorites. Well done Stern

2 weeks later
#4105 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Agreed, but this has been an issue in Stern games for a couple of years. Such a fundamental part that really affects gameplay Cheap to make, and cheap to make better.

You can add switch connectors to that list also.

1 week later
#4220 1 year ago

Had my best first ball ever on Deadpool yesterday.
Manage to have Little Deadpool frenzy and Ninja multiball running simultaneously with 3x scoring and directly after Mechsuite multiball with 4x.
Sadly I f*up the remaining 2 balls so the total score wasn’t to impressive. But the first ball gave me the tingles

IMG_0283 (resized).JPG
2 weeks later
#4284 1 year ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I only had a couple hours to kill and couldn't even break 70k. Swear I had some 10 minute balls, but like every other new fuckin Stern, I never know what to shoot at.
This is the CRY forum right?

I wonder what you were hitting during those 10 minutes?
You can hit just about anything in this game and get more than 70k
Probably my favorite Stern at the moment. Love my DP, so different from the rest.

3 weeks later
#4434 12 months ago
Quoted from twinmice:

So now that DP has been our a while and had some code updates what’s everyone’s opinion on longevity in home use?

It has all the staying power it needs for home use. Certainly a top 10 game and one of the best to come out from Stern.

1 week later
#4568 11 months ago
Quoted from vireland:

So, yeah, pretty sure having the Snnnkt! target partially on the lane guide is on purpose to give it an anchor point to help flip the ball up the ramp. This is stock, as it came from the factory, and it's the same way as all the others that were posted looking the same.
Therefore, I wouldn't change it, just play better if you're having problems making the shot.
[quoted image]

Agree.
I think having the Snnkt target resting against the lane guide after a hit helps propel the ball up the ramp better.
If the target is unsupported it becomes to “mushy” and fails to get the ball up the ramp more often.
If the target does not register a hit before it touches the lane guide you can always close the gap of the leaf switch and have it register sooner.

2 weeks later
#4708 11 months ago
Quoted from bent98:

I am noticing that when the ball hits the 3 mini ninja targets hard they don't drop. Soft or medium strength are no issue. Any adjustment for that?

Not really, harder spring is basically the only thing that can help.
What happens on a hard hit is that the drop target bounce back on the ledge before the spring has a chance to pull it down.

#4711 11 months ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Is Lil DP MB, little more than a throw away to be stacked with other things?
On it's own scoring seems woefully low??
Or am I missing something?

Lil DP MB can be huge.
Hit center target 5 times then hit 5 different red arrows. After that rip the spinner for huge points, especially with 2 or 3X running. 100M is not unusual.

#4712 11 months ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Same with disco. But I could be missing something too as I always end up using them to try build a big bonus multiplier.

Disco MB usually score more than Lil DP MB in my experience.

#4714 11 months ago
Quoted from Flipnaught:

...you have to hit the little deadpool target again to trap the ball behind the drop targets then the spinner... The highest I have personally achieved is right around 150 milliion.

Correct, thank you for adding.
My personal best is a bit over 225 if I rember correct.
Lil DP MB can be very valuble if played well.

#4719 11 months ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Slowly realising how well DP is coded.
So, many different BIG reward places in the game.
Got 400 million on Mech MB - a real rush.
Boy, do we need the high scores tables on the next code update!

Yes, I would love to see that in the next update.

#4720 11 months ago
Quoted from KingHebes:

You guys scoring that high on lil dp mb. Are you on pro? If left orbit loops i could see that super jp be lucrative. Personally i haven't had a super good lil dp mb on my pro yet, but yeah i see the potential with those timed supers. Most people think its not lucrative and stack it into a mode.

I am on a pro. Have not had a chance to try a premium yet.

#4750 11 months ago
Quoted from Flipnaught:

How hard is this stuff to pull off? Any risk of damaging the clear coat when removing it? Tips?

On newer games it is very easy. Different story with older games.
A can of comressed air will take care of it.

1 week later
#4779 10 months ago
Quoted from wtuttle:

Busted plastic. Anyone know what to do in this case?[quoted image]

Buy a new one or CA-glue.

1 week later
#4849 10 months ago
Quoted from Nyraiderfan:

Just set it up can’t believe the right flipper gets stuck in the up position, spring is attached but not enough strength to bring the flipper down, seems to be some friction in the coil, anyone have any suggestions?

Check that you have some play up-down in the flipper bat. Some times these comes to tight against the playfield.

1 week later
#4925 10 months ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

Has anyone ever came across a issue when the volume seems to kinda come and go? It basically sounds like one of the speakers gets louder and then goes lowered doesn’t always do it but i always notice it Is that normal? also now notice on my new stern Jurassic park.

That is a common issue on Spike games. My IMDN and DP does it from time to time.

1 week later
#5018 9 months ago
Quoted from Pinball-Pat:

Is there enough variety with the modes in this game?

Yes. DP is one of the top 3 games to ever have come out of the Stern factory in my opinion.

#5044 9 months ago
Quoted from mjs2:

Today caught this call out for the first time:
“Go ahead, keep shaking the machine... there’s candy inside... stupid”. Still laughing.

Yeah I love that one.
I keep hearing new ones every now and then.
I heard something in line with "Let me just adjust my balls first" when I hit the start button a week ago. Had not heard that before.
Maybe it is time for a new thread, "List your favourit DP call out"

#5101 9 months ago
Quoted from hawkfanz:

Pretty interesting some have it go to the right flipper and others to the left! There has to be something to this. Maybe the metal part where the ball is trapped for Lil Deadpool can be adjusted to change this?

Where the ball ends up has more to do with the height at which the drop targets rests than playfield pitch.
6,6 or 7,0 is not going to change it much but an ever so slightly adjustment of the resting height of the drop targets will. Side to side pitch is also more important than front to back pitch when it comes to where the ball will end up after being released.

3 weeks later
#5411 8 months ago
Quoted from maffewl:

I've also noticed that every few minutes, it sounds like a super-loud computer fan running in the backbox. Making sure this is normal.

Yes it is I am afraid. You can change the fan easily for a more silent one.

2 months later
#5858 6 months ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

I have a theory. That this issue might be related to LEs and games with upgraded speakers. So this might be some sort of security feature to protect the amp from overheating. Since the upgrades speakers draw more current. That could be the issue. But for that we need to know if Pro owners have this issues or not.

This goes for PRO also. Both my DP PRO and IMDN PRO does it from time to time as do many other Spike games.

2 months later
#6560 3 months ago
Quoted from Finisher604:

Anyone had issues with the audio volume dropping drastically like the subwoofer or amp is cutting out or non existent? The upper speakers still play and it sounds
Ok, the boom and rumble and I remember from day one is gone.

Known issue with many Spike games. My DP and IMND does it from time to time.

#6609 3 months ago
Quoted from Phantasize:

After reading people recommend an angle of 7 degrees on DP, i really wanna try that out. I could probably use my phone to measure it, but I don't know how accurate that is? Does anyone have any experience with these cheap level meters from eBay?:
https://shorturl.at/jxQ01
Or what are people using? I have the app Pinball Leveller on my phone, but since the phone itself hardly has a single flat side, i don't really trust that one

As long as you calibrate the phone on a perfect level surface my experience is that they are accurate enough. I use PinGuy app to level games.

#6634 3 months ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

One more issue I've seen is that the lane guide rubber is bent and won't stay straight no matter how many times I try to bend it the other way.

Try loosening the two screws slightly, they seem very tight. Also put a washer under the guide before it eats into the playfield.

#6674 3 months ago
Quoted from Eurovision:

Newbie to pinball but on my deadpool my left flipper is a little lower then the right one. Seems like maybe, but not sure that the left is a little weaker then right. Could this be a coil stop or sleeve issue or just an adjustment needed? This was a NIB and just notice this after about 150 games. Thanks all.

Probably just the flipper bat that has moved a bit and need to be adjusted and re tightened.

3 weeks later
#6812 73 days ago
Quoted from vireland:

Buy the pro translite, problem solved.

Regarding the pro translite, I will never be able to look at mine the same way again after a question from my son the other day.
He said: -Dad why is there milk coming out of the lady boob?

(Check Dazzler to the left of Deadpools head and you will understand the question.)

#6835 71 days ago
Quoted from vireland:

Haha! That HAS to be intentional. So funny...

Could be, makes you wonder at least.

#6836 71 days ago
Quoted from awesome1:

That is clearly from the "Punch" to Mr. Sinister... at least I think it's supposed to be.

Isn't that Colossus?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bundy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside