(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 4,386 posts
  • 418 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 minutes ago by punkin
  • Topic is favorited by 170 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 996 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20191020_102417.jpg
20191020_102442.jpg
20191020_102620.jpg
20191020_102457.jpg
20191020_102704.jpg
8C824A28-4A82-492C-95D3-E22277EC8048 (resized).jpeg
B4EF0876-8F0F-4FDD-AC3F-23F63A5A031A (resized).jpeg
3D9968A4-D7C6-40F0-A9A0-1332C5FE92EF (resized).jpeg
C529FED8-2EB8-41B8-905C-2333C963AE38 (resized).jpeg
A4FAD061-4140-448D-8EA2-FFA3757F2BD0 (resized).jpeg
1E031FF0-B1C1-42D6-8013-EC0B1A0BE21C (resized).jpeg
F777BB1C-889B-4E32-9FB5-E18FE58799DE (resized).jpeg
D88C0634-35C7-448D-9C13-C305E1A128B8 (resized).jpeg
20191015_103222 (resized).jpg
20191016_210300_HDR (resized).jpg
20191015_174956 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

32 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #264 Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (1 year ago)

Post #270 Troubleshooting the Katana ramp shot Posted by chuckcasey (1 year ago)

Post #385 Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (1 year ago)

Post #414 Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (1 year ago)

Post #544 Post Rubbers wearing Posted by HighProtein (1 year ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (1 year ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (1 year ago)

Post #725 External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (1 year ago)

Post #889 Deadpool "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (12 months ago)

Post #894 Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (12 months ago)

Post #1032 Post Rubbers - Not installed by default (George's decision) Posted by Marcdaddy (11 months ago)

Post #1078 Snikt Target Adjustment Photos - Instructions in post #1081 Posted by Robertstone0407 (11 months ago)

Post #1092 Deadpool "ChimiFire" flaming truck Mod by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (11 months ago)

Post #1305 Disco Multiball - Premium/LE instructions Posted by nicknack66 (10 months ago)

Post #1408 Color Bracket mods for inserts by Pin Monk Posted by vireland (10 months ago)

Post #1504 Disco Loop Reject/Airball fix Posted by cpr9999 (9 months ago)

Post #1689 Drop Bank Issues - Check here Posted by Ferrone (8 months ago)

Post #1867 Deadpool Pro with Katana side armor installed Posted by StoneyFL (7 months ago)

Post #2147 Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Hooked on Pinball Posted by HOOKED (7 months ago)

Post #2155 Stern Ninja Star bumper cap kit Posted by twenty84 (7 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beegeemtl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 1 year ago

I'm likely gonna get the PRO (not sure the upside on the PREMIUM/LE for the $ difference is worth it for me) but I was wondering if anyone knew if the game has any magnet action? (either under the board (love those!) or in certain parts?

2 months later
#868 1 year ago

This might be a dumb question but I can't figure out how to reset the HIGH SCORES via the settings, anyone know which option it is? Got a small party this weekend in my mancave, wanna give everyone a chance to inscribe their names in the top 5!

1 week later
#971 11 months ago

Did anyone's pin come with a manual inside, explaining the RULES of the game? I purchased a PRO recently and the only thing inside was the machine manual, explaining the machine parts, switches and what-not, but not the actual RULES of the game.

For example, wtf is REGENERATION? I have no idea. A lot of other things too. Is there a PDF file to download or something?

#984 11 months ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Regeneration is a left lane ball save earned by spelling DEAD and POOL.

Cool, thanks for that. Also, what is different about the QUESTS vs the BATTLES. I understand that you have to "hit the shots" for the battles, but you only have a limited time to do so, but when fighting Megalodon and T-Rex, it seems like the time lasts forever. How long do the quests last and when do you know you've won? (seems to go on forever)

Again, I'm surprised there isn't a manual somewhere explaining the game's rules. Weird for something I paid over $8k for (Canadian).

#1006 11 months ago
Quoted from Jerol:

You'll find this post helpful over on Tiltforums: http://tiltforums.com/t/deadpool-rulesheet/4311
As others have stated, the rules are still evolving, but the current code ruleset is pretty well laid out in that post, and it's updated regularly when new code is released. Stern folks also reply to posts in that thread.
Enjoy!

Thanks guys, much appreciated from a newbie!

1 month later
#1277 10 months ago

Anyone have issues with their BOOM button? I purchased my Pro Deadpool pin about 2 months ago, and last week the BOOM button started getting "stuck" (it would take time to "pop" back up). Then within 2 days, it got stuck altogether. Took it back to the dealer and he said "We've never had to replace a button before" (guilt trip) but they went ahead and gave me the one from the showroom.

I took it home, put it on my pin and it worked just fine. For 2 days. Today I noticed it is getting "stuck" again.

Any advice?

1 month later
#1643 8 months ago

Anyone else have issues with their Deadpool PRO after adding a Disco Ball mod to it? It worked fine for a week or so but then the DISCO light insert stopped working and so did the DISCO ball (I checked in diagnostics and it wasn't registering anymore). Grrrrrr.

1 month later
#2126 7 months ago

Major fan of this game, especially since they added the MECH SUIT multi-ball a while back. The WOLVERINE RAGE still doesn't do much for me, and ever since the code was updated to 0.99, I haven't seen a DISCO BALL multi-ball in the past 3-4 weeks (used to get them all the time) but I guess that's part of the evolution of the game. Two questions for y'all...

1) I just noticed that the BOOM buttons are accumulating as BOMBS on the screen since the last code update. WHEN is the best time to press the BOOM button to utilize those bombs in the best way?

2) I still don't notice any "meters" in terms of the QUESTS, am I missing something? How do you know that you're getting close to completing the quests? I just keep hitting shots until I'm done but is there another way to gauge how you're doing?

PS: I've had the game for over 5 months now, still haven't seen MR SINISTER one time, but I'll get there!

#2130 7 months ago
Quoted from Yfichelle:

1) the best moment to use the bombs is for me during multiball to reach faster the superjackpot (its unlighting several arrows). I try to not use them during a battle except if i see that i will lose the battle ;o).
2) yes its difficult to see the advance during the quest. For megalodon, you need to count the red arrow (5 red arrows and the megalodon is dead). For t-rex, rules say 4 lildeadpool shots.

Thanks a lot, my friend! Much appreciated.

2 weeks later
#2217 6 months ago
Quoted from scottslash:

Just want y'all to know I and Rob with Lermods have been talking and working on solutions for the disco ball. He's been very responsive and great to work with!

I wish I had a good experience with Lermods as you did, but mine was the exact opposite. The first DISCO BALL mod they created (a couple of months ago) shorted out my DEADPOOL PRO Disco insert light and when Rob reached out via Pinside, he didn't seem to believe me and ultimately said to reach out to Stern for a new node board. He also said "The mod itself did not cause the issue." Since I had purchased it via MEZEL MODS, I contacted them as well and they were AMAZING in regards to their customer service. They acknowledged that the mod has caused the issue, said they would refund me completely AND pay for any labor to fix the insert light. Classy folk! Sorry Lermods, can't say the same for you. Blaming the customer or his machine isn't a great way to handle these sorts of situations. My experience with them was not a good one.

1 week later
#2397 6 months ago

I've owned DEADPOOL PRO for about 6 months now and I'd never seen this screen animation before, have any of you? (during DISCO multi-ball)

Saw it during Jack Danger's stream of DP here (around 1:55 mark): https://www.twitch.tv/videos/406736594

deadflip1 (resized).jpgdeadflip2 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Davenport, IA
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, MO
$ 7.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beegeemtl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside