(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,266 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #264 MODS: Disco Ball (for Pro machines) by Lermods Posted by Lermods (5 years ago)

Post #270 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Katana ramp shot troubleshooting Posted by chuckcasey (5 years ago)

Post #385 MODS: Tilt Graphics art blades - installed with photos Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #414 RULES: Deadpool Rulesheet - 1.02 Posted by jeep-mustang (5 years ago)

Post #544 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Post Rubber wear Posted by HighProtein (5 years ago)

Post #638 Cliffy's - Installed with photos Posted by cpr9999 (5 years ago)

Post #646 Bright silver powdercoat for Katana Posted by Robertstone0407 (5 years ago)

Post #725 TECH: SOUND. External Subwoofer Hook-up Posted by _xizor (5 years ago)

Post #889 MODS: "HELLHOUSE" villains lair by The Mod Couple Posted by Yelobird (5 years ago)

Post #894 LIGHTING: Comet GI lighting upgrade - installed with photos Posted by Melhadmj (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Thomas3184.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9798 2 years ago

Does anyone know when next run of pros is happening? Is it last call for this soon?

#9800 2 years ago
Quoted from Boscoe64:

I've been checking with several distributors this week, I got the same answer from 4-5 of them. December/Jan is the next run.

Thanks, did they mention if it is last call or another run later down the line again?

#9848 2 years ago

You mean people don’t read 200 pages of an owner’s thread before buying?

10 months later
#12466 1 year ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

I got the same email. Just paid it off and should be getting it soon.

I was also told production was bumped up. Went from not sure if there will be enough allocation for you to, here is your invoice it is shipping in a couple of weeks.

Now to read through 250 pages of owners thread.

#12529 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Yea I have the second apron currently uninstalled I’ll load a photo up to this post in a few mins

I’m new to adding lighting, what would I have to buy and how to hook it up to get lighting through the apron similar to new sterns?

#12586 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Sorry totally missed this, I basically used matrix connectors and boards to copy the factory look from Stern, it might not be the best setup but I wanted it to look factory.
https://www.cometpinball.com/products/matrix-smd-pcb
https://www.cometpinball.com/products/matrix-splitter-wires
https://www.cometpinball.com/products/matrix-extension-wires
https://www.cometpinball.com/products/quick-connects
These might be better than the PCB boards I used in the first link:
https://www.cometpinball.com/products/lighting-pads

Thank you, this is what I was looking for. Do you have an invoice of exactly what you bought and which bulb you replaced/connected to?

1 week later
#12761 1 year ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Sold prices are still pretty insane though

I definitely want it but I've sold comics I wanted because the prices got insane too. It's almost double what I paid for it. So I'm having a crisis of collection vs money to get possibly multiple games

Doesn’t sound like any reason to keep this.

#12782 1 year ago

That katana cliffy doesn’t look right when comparing to image from his website. Looks like you need to push it in all the way.

#12793 1 year ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

It’s all the way back there is a cutout in the cliffy
If you zoom in you’ll see.. Thank you

From cliff.

36959053-5C08-426B-A0D7-2844C9A2737F (resized).jpeg36959053-5C08-426B-A0D7-2844C9A2737F (resized).jpeg
#12855 1 year ago
Quoted from petrieslastword:

It's new pin day!
Patiently waiting for my wife to wake up so she can help me get it down the stairs to the basement now. The wait is excruciating.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Oo hopefully mine comes from cointaker soon

#12882 1 year ago
Quoted from joelbob:

No extra modes. My only regret now owning the DP topper is I feel I have to buy toppers for my other games...

That’s a slippery slope indeed.

#12900 1 year ago
Quoted from Medic:

Is there suppose to be a black rubber ring on the outlane posts? If so where can I get them from? Pics from Deadpool, and one from my other game showing with it.
[quoted image][quoted image]

It’s up to you, supposed to be in the goodie bag inside the cab.

#12909 1 year ago
Quoted from Bluthgg:

With the newer Deadpools, is the washer/cliffy needed for the katana lock metal guide?
Was looking at older pictures and it seems they increased the outline and raised it a little bit in the newer games.

They removed some artwork and trimmed away some of the bottom of the rail at the edge. Probably helps a lot more now, it may still dig in a little where the rail contacts the playfield though. Cliffy or washer below is some more insurance if you care.

#12978 1 year ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

For those interested. I was able to upgrade the lighting on my DP pro with the Comet matrix lighting system successfully. Super easy to do and took me about 10 mins total.
It looks fantastic and adds a ton of lighting to the most important part of the playfield (near the flippers). If you have a recent DP or one with insider connected, it came with two cutouts where stern would usually put lighting (LEs and Prems).
If anyones interested I can drop the list of things needed in order to install this upgrade.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I am interested and would also like to know how you attached them in the apron.

1 week later
#13162 1 year ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

For less that $10 you can add lighting to the apron with the Comet matrix system and it looks clean and factory.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Would like to know what you bought exactly and how you attached it to the apron.

#13167 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

Search his posts in this thread.

I see the post with the hot glue now. Was there a post I missed that showed which items were bought specifically?

#13170 1 year ago

This is perfect, thank you both.

#13172 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

Don't thank me, i think the sling spots are a better solution. i don't like the shadows cast in front of the flippers there. Maybe one spot short sling spots and the apron mod would be the ace solution?

Yeah I’m gonna mix and match to find a sweet spot. I do like the apron lights on all the recent sterns. It might not reach quite far enough to the middle though.

2 weeks later
#13316 1 year ago
Quoted from JPloof:

Just got a brand new pro from most recent run, woo hoo! Playing a few games I’ve noticed the ball guide by the shooter lane is slightly bent, ball has to exit with a bit of force and ball won’t roll back down to the auto plunger, so gets stuck.
Are the lane guides glued in? Can I take some pliers and ever so slightly try and bend the guide? What’s the best way to approach this?

Mine had that issue, i tried to bend it to no avail so I sanded the guide down a little. Not all balls are the same diameter so had to check that all the balls passed through.

#13318 1 year ago
Quoted from JPloof:

This is a great idea! Why didn’t I think of that (pinside for the win). Didn’t want to pull the ball guide out if glued, don’t want to try and bend to much for fear of playfield damage. Will give this a try. Here is a pic also of the ball getting hung up. [quoted image]

When I looked at my spot, it appeared they already sanded it down a little at factory but still kinda stuck so I just continued sanding.

1 month later
#13769 1 year ago

I thought I read a post a long time ago that it is the design intention to hit that post and go to the left flipper.

#13780 1 year ago

That right orbit exit is not really an exit at all right? On the pro left orbit goes to the pops, on premium left orbit goes to pops or lift ramp straight to the right flipper?

#13784 1 year ago

Looking at the art on the playfield the post on the right clearly sticks out more than the orbit on the left.

For people that don’t have exit hitting the post, does the post sit inward more, or is the rail pushed far out?

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#13802 1 year ago
Quoted from Fussa71:

I don’t know if this subject has been brought up , but I’ve got random lights flickering on Deadpool (pro) anytime the flipper (or slingshot) coils fire.
Any idea what the heck is causing this? I don’t see any obvious wire issues and I’ve re seated all the connections

You check the bulb itself? Swap it with a known good bulb and see if the flickering follows it. I had about 6-7 bad bulbs on my mando recently.

#13811 1 year ago
Quoted from Av8:

I just removed the left ramp (easy btw just 3 nuts under playfield) and it is digging into the playfield. I will mylar that. I used half moon sling mylar on all my shooter lanes and they protect the shooter lane great.(50 cents).
The playfieldprotectors.com PFP are awesome. It should save me from needing the cliffy. Ill post a How To video of my DP protector installation. Its very easy to install compared to Rush LE.
The build quality of this 4/22 DP is excellent btw. The underside of the playfield was clear coated. Really nice wire bundles. No issues at all. My only complaint it the thin plastic character plastics are going to snap off over time. I wish I could get the Premium/LE figures for a reasonable price.
I will be adding real bullet shells.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Clear coat on the underside seems excessive, is that an error?

3 weeks later
#13983 1 year ago
Quoted from Jobuko:

Okay, I am close. 1.9B GC, two...maybe three shots away from the final Wizard Mode. I have this machine dialed in and understand nudge and nuance for almost every shot and brick. But for the love of all that is holy, at least one ball per game comes out of that scoop so oddly that no matter how I nudge, slap, scream, cry, or beg....it drains. What gives!?!? Is it a bad ball in the batch, maybe? Does anyone have a foolproof method of controlling the ball out of the scoop? Thank you, in advance, for any and all advice.

My scoop always consistently goes to the right flipper. I haven’t adjusted it at all and haven’t added any protectors or anything. I either drop catch it if I want to shoot the left orbit usually, or let it dead bounce to the left flipper which is usually controlled, but once in awhile will bounce up to the left sling. Pitch is 7.0.

#14001 1 year ago
Quoted from UCFKnight71:

Need help with a consistently frustrating drain. Whenever a ball exits the pops and rolls down the katana lock lane, it goes straight down the middle. The only way to save it is to shift the entire machine. I feel like the ball wasn't meant to do that. I'm at 7 for my slope. Is this a slope or leveling issue, or just a normal pitfall? I feel like almost every game I have this happen and I needlessly lose a ball.

I’ve had that happen on at least one occasion depending on the speed of the return. I’ve gotten in to the habit of tapping the machine before it exits.

2 weeks later
#14100 1 year ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

For those of you looking to add the rubbers to the outlane posts they should be found mounted on these red plastics here
[quoted image]

I have 2 rubbers on the plastic there, but there are two in the goodie bag as well. At least on recent IC build.

#14105 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Stern could do with setting up bug reports over the IC network, game crashes then once it reports and rejoins the network, send over the crash report.

You mean like when windows crashes and there is a button that says send report after it restarts, that would be too easy.

2 months later
#14446 1 year ago
Quoted from blastbeat:

Hey all. Just got my premium. Is this a hard game to trap on? I feel even with a 7 degree pitch and level field the ball wants to roll off a typical trap that normally holds the ball no problem?
Thanks

I find it a little harder to trap than other games with that pitch. The flippers are set a little droopier on this machine maybe.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

6,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grovetown, GA
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Thomas3184.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all?tu=Thomas3184 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.